Holly Would

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the sound of a zipper beside him, and he realized that Ryan was taking it up a notch. Well, more than a notch. Ted didn't want any trouble and this was pushing it, but the guy in the car was watching, eyes glittering, even as Ryan pulled his cock out. Then he gave a quick nod. Goddam.

Ryan positioned himself right in front of the woman. Her eyes were closed and her tits were swinging and she had no idea what was about to happen. Ted watched, fascinated, as Ryan leaned forward and pressed his cock onto her lips.

Holly felt it, couldn't quite believe it, although that wasn't really true, was it? When she was in this zone, nothing she did surprised her.

Nothing mattered except the sensation, her body being used for sex and she didn't pull back, in fact didn't even move when the cock started to slide into her mouth. Maybe even ovaled her lips a bit, but beyond that, he was doing all the work, not her. Didn't mean anything, not as if she had actively sought it out, just kneeling there with her mouth open and his cock slid deeper into her mouth. Not a bad size, and so fucking hot, right here in public and Holly used her tongue, cupping the underside of the cock. One in her mouth and one in her pussy and she gave into it, someone playing with her tits, mauling them, pulling on her nipples.

Great tits, and Ted rolled her nipples between his fingers. He pulled on them, loose and liquid and he no longer felt the least embarrassed about his boner, not with Ryan's wet cock sliding into her mouth. The woman hadn't moved, elbows on the edge of the window, her head hanging out of the car. Her eyes were closed and every time the guy fucked into her from behind, her tits slapped against the car.

Without really thinking about it, he pulled his own cock out and started working it. Ryan looked over at him and grinned, then he stepped back.

The cock slipped from her mouth, but was back a second later, sliding all the way inside. Seemed a bit smaller than before, and tasted different too, but it really didn't matter and Holly wrapped her lips tightly around it and sucked. So fucking arousing, someone's cock in her mouth, hubby doing her from behind, which made it so much hotter.

Ted felt her tongue, watched her work in the dim light as she sucked. She knew how to use her mouth and she moaned when he slid in again. She seemed to like it when he pushed things, so he did it again. Ted didn't want to be a pig about it, but she let him push as deep into her mouth as she could take. She gagged, and Ted glanced at the guy doing her; he was leaning over and watching. And he was timing his strokes, shoving in at the same time Ted did, skewering the woman from the back as he did from the front. Ted didn't know what they were all about, but the guy certainly liked watching the action.

So Ted made it easier for him. He shifted to the side to give the guy a better angle, and pushed in so deep that the woman's cheek bulged. Getting hotter, and he leaned forward and grabbed both of her dangling tits.

Whoa. What to fuck was that?

Tony coasted to a stop and looked back toward the parking lot. He had been riding by, not really paying attention, but then something caught his eye. A car in the darkened parking lot, well away from the other cars. Couple of guys standing around, talking to whoever was inside. Only, they didn't seem to be talking, exactly...

"Ya, sure."

His one-track mind was at work again. Warm summer night, car in a dark parking lot, a couple of guys clustered around it. Just because he read about it didn't mean it was actually happening.

He wheeled his bicycle around. Not as if the place was deserted; there was a couple strolling along the bike path, and some teenagers were hanging out under a tree. But over there, away from everything else, something interesting was going on. He looped around a bit, once, twice, circling closer to the car. Couple of guys, right by the passenger window. Caught a glimpse of the interior, realized that the dome light was on. And then he saw the woman, leaning out of the window.

Sucking cock.

Wow. Tony stared, instantly aroused. Here, in public, some slut with some guy's cock with her mouth.

He hung back, trying to figure out the dynamics. One woman and three guys, but was it a private party? Did they all know each other, some kinky little group having fun and games? There was a guy inside the car who had a good grip on her hips while he fucked her- quite hard- from behind. The other two were outside, taking turns with her mouth. One of them suddenly looked up, saw Tony staring. He was startled, but then he relaxed and gave Tony a big grin. Sort of a 'Hey bud, look what's up."

That was enough for Tony. He wasn't the shy type anyway, but the guy getting the blowjob clearly didn't mind him being there, and he slid off his bicycle and quietly walked up to get a better look. By now the other guy had seen him too, but it didn't seem to faze him, either. Tony leaned in and took a good look.

The woman was really into it, her eyes closed, her body shaking with the pounding she was getting from behind. She was a mommy type, maybe even older, but she was taking it like a pro. Good set-up, the woman just sort of leaning out of the car letting the guys use her mouth. As Tony watched, the first guy pulled out again, his cock making a popping sound as it came out. His buddy didn't miss a beat; he stepped forward and slid his cock into the woman's mouth. She didn't even move, just stayed in place, mouth open, waiting for whichever cock was next. But as much as that was a turn on, it wasn't what really caught his eye.

Tits. Tony loved tits, and he loved these tits. They were loose things, dangling sexily and even as he watched, they shook with the pounding she was getting from behind. Her nipples were big and hard and every once in awhile her tits made a sound as they hit the car. Tony had always been a tit man. Big, small, firm, floppy, didn't matter, he loved tits, and these tits were right in front of him.

By now the guy inside the car had noticed him, but he didn't seem to care. He just kept working away at her, and Tony go the distinct impression he wasn't in hurry, just sort of enjoying the show. What to hell, no one seemed to be upset that he was there and Tony stepped forward and sort of caressed one of the woman's tits, getting hotter by the second. Wasn't interfering with anyone's action and Tony closed his hand around her tit meat and gave a little squeeze. She didn't open her eyes, but she obviously felt it and he pulled on a nipple, just a little. She moaned, the sound muffled by the cock in her mouth and Tony started really playing. A little weird with some stranger's cock a few inches away, but they were all guys and they all worked on the same wavelength and that wavelength was using this woman's body.

So fucking hot, hubby's hands on her hips, his cock pushing so deeply into her. She didn't even have to work at it, any of it, just kneeling there, a cock sliding so deeply into her, another one- well, another two of them- going in and out of her mouth, not really moving while everyone else did the work. And as much as she liked the physical sensation- and she really liked it- what made it amazingly hot was that hubby was obviously enjoying that she was using her body to satisfy these men. They had talked about it a little in the past, even toyed with the idea of a swing club, but that was just talk and this was all hot, sweaty action, not particularly gentle, either, but it fit the moment so well.

Getting a bit odd, because Ted wasn't exactly sure how it would end, but it was going to end, pretty soon, and he knew Ryan was in the same boat. There was only so much he could take; as much as he wanted it to last forever, he was only human, and the feel of her mouth on his cock meant that he was going to lose it.

Sort of cool the way the other guy had ambled up and gone for her tits right away, and Ted had reach down and played with them, too. But the feel of her tits in his hands was just icing on the cake, because what really mattered was her mouth, and her expression as she sucked him. Ted looked at the guy in the car, and that's what finally sent him over the edge. He was watching the woman suck, his eyes glittering, obviously turned on that she was sucking some stranger's cock. His cock, lost in her warm, wet mouth and suddenly he was coming.

She wasn't expecting it, and she choked and involuntarily pulled of his cock. Beside him, Ryan couldn't have timed it better; as the woman came off of Ted's cock, Ryan erupted, too, and a huge blast of cum shot straight into her wide open mouth. She choked again, and in that second Ted let loose, right onto her cheek. But she was a game little pussy, and she went for Ryan again, and Ted finished his last few spurts on her neck and chest.

That was close.

Tony had read the body language and managed to pull back at the last second. Freaky and arousing at the same time, watching the guy shoot right into her mouth, the slut going from one spurting cock to the other, as if she couldn't quite decide who deserved her mouth more. He watched her throat muscles, realized that she was swallowing, no surprise considering the amount of cum she was taking.

The guy doing the doggy on her had stopped, an almost comical look of lust on his face. He was all he way up inside her, his hands holding her hips in a death grip, and he was watching the two guys come, aroused by what he was seeing.

Tony watched the thick, wet cock slide from the woman's mouth, trailing cum. Her nipples were hard as a rock, and little sex tremors worked up and down her body. She didn't move a muscle, forearms on the edge of the windows, eyes closed, mouth open, tits hanging sexily. Her chin was smeared with cum and some was oozing down onto her swinging tits and that's when Tony moved in. Any embarrassment he might have felt was long gone, not after watching her choke down two loads. Fuck it, how often was he going to get an opportunity like this?

Tony knew exactly what he wanted. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open and without any warning he stepped up and shoved his cock into the wet trap of her mouth. She wasn't expecting it, but even as she jerked backwards he felt her tongue wrap around his cock and he almost lost it right there.

As much as he wouldn't have minded giving the babe a third load to swallow, that wasn't what he was after. He was using her mouth just to get himself all lubed up; what he really wanted were those tits.

Tony pulled out. He leaned forward and jammed his cock between her tits, his big cockhead under her chin. He grabbed a tit in each hand and pressed them together. They were slippery with spit and cum, a perfect channel for his cock, and he started to pump in and out.

Holly loved the sensation, the feel of cock between her tits, the sheer wantonness of it all, especially after all that cum. Not something she would normally do, taking cum like a porn star, but what was normal anymore? She looked down to see a cock emerge from between her tits, startled at how big it was. She leaned forward and licked the head. She watched for it again, and the next time his cock slid up from between her tits she opened her mouth and let it slip inside.

The guy squeezed her tits, hard, and then he was coming. The first blast caught her on the throat, hot and wet, and then there was another spurt, massive this time, slashing across her shoulders. Squeezing her tits so hard that it hurt, but she loved it, hubby pumping into her from behind and she tried to trap the spurting cock with her mouth and felt her cheek pelted with cum.

Just about one of the sexiest things he had ever seen, the woman's face a mask of lust as she came. Cum on her neck, cum on her face, cum down between her tits, her nipples stiff and erect. Behind her, the guy was finally letting loose, too, gripping her hips and pulling her back onto his cock as she got it from both ends.

Tony finally shuddered to a stop, her tits in his hands, still using them to cradle his cock. He stepped back and let her tits drop, cum-covered and sexy. Couldn't resist on last touch though, and he caressed first one dangling boob, then the other.

Someone playing with her tits, oddly gently, oddly exciting, and Holly slumped back into the car. She had a sudden flash of guilt, but one look at hubby told her it was misplaced. He was aroused, his eyes gleaming as he stared at her tits, wet with cum. His cock was still all the way inside her, and she felt him slowly pull out, knowing that all them could see his cock pulling out of her pussy.

Her skirt and tube top were still bunched around her waist, and she made a move to straighten them-

"Leave it", hubby admonished. He thought for a moment. "In fact, I don't think you want your clothes to get wrinkled, do you? Why don't you fold them and put them on the back seat?" He paused. "I guess you're going to have to get out of the car to do it."

Holly stared, mouth open. Totally outrageous and totally exciting and hubby calmly sat there, almost willing her to go through with it.

She stopped thinking, stopped analyzing, just went with the flow. Pushed opened the door and stepped out of the car, heart racing. She blinked- three guys? They were staring at her, eyes wide, wondering-

She hooked her thumbs into her skirt, slid it down. Over her hips, a sensual slide, then down her legs. Then the tube top. She heard a gasp.

Amazing.

Ted had been ready to take off when the door opened and the woman stepped out. And stripped. Now she was right in front of them, naked, her tits swinging sexily back and forth.

For a fleeting moment she didn't move, just stood there, facing them as if posing. The whole package, head to toe: she was a smaller woman than Ted had first thought, and maybe a bit older, but she had a good shape to her, sweet little pussy, and those tits. Wet tits, speckled with cum. Even as he watched, a thick dollop of cum oozed down between her tits, heading for her belly.

She turned, in no hurry, and opened the back door of the car. Bent away from them, and Ted started thinking what the guy in the car had been doing, what he had seen, her long back, those flared hips. She turned back to them one last time, squaring her shoulders, maybe even putting a bit of swing into her tits.

Feeling hot, feeling aroused, Holly had a sudden, wicked thought. She pulled one of her tits to her mouth. Four men stared, eyes wide, as she sucked cum off first one nipple, then the other. Truth be told, whenever she did herself, she loved sucking her own nipples as she came.

She was teasing them, yes, but she was also teasing herself. She realized that if they didn't leave this parking lot right now, things could get even more sordid. Hubby had been okay with her sucking three complete strangers, but she didn't know how he would feel about fucking them, and the way she was feeling right now, she would have done it in a heartbeat.

She ducked into the front seat, sitting up straight, knowing that her tits would be visible to anyone they passed. Her husband grinned at her- well, at her cum-covered tits- and put the car in gear.

They pulled away, and Holly looked over at her three pals one last time. Feeling hot, feeling naked, she blew them a big kiss.

12