Hollyoaks Heats Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Hannah makes the most between scenes.
1.3k words
3.33
25.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction and does not represent the cast of Channel Four's Hollyoaks.

*

It was mid afternoon in Chester and after a long day of shooting scenes Hannah, Mrs Emma Rigby retired to her room. She was part of one of the most shocking and controversial storylines channel four has done, eating disorders, and the toll was beginning to show. She had become so tired and run down being filmed every day, being involved in every episode all that she needed was some stress relief. Whilst resting in her room her mind began to wonder, Emma though of all the hot men that were on the program with her and soon the juices began to flow. She lay back on her padded seat and closed her eyes, having seen a topless scene of Justin's the other day it was the first time in a while she had seen a fit man half naked. Emma's hands moved from her table and caressed her thigh, smoothly moving to the top of her jeans. She imagined being in the scene with him, his strong arms picking her up, sweeping her of her feet and lifting her up the stairs. Her other hand moved up to her lips as she bit her finger imagining she was on her knees un buttoning his trousers. Her breathing began to quicken and her silk panties started to get wetter and wetter, the fantasy became more vivid and in it she pulled down his jeans to his ankles running her hands up his legs on her way back up.

She had lost all inhibitions, the prospect of Chris Fontain taking control of her made her hot and wet. She had unbuttoned her jeans and moved to let her hand slip in as she pictured pulling down Justin's boxers. His rock hard cock popped out and she gasped with shock, it had been a long time since she had seen a stiff dick and his was the biggest she had encountered. She grasped it at the base with her hand and slowly moved up and down. She could feel it pulse in her hand as the rhythm she was making got her so horny, she couldn't control her self and lunged at his head her luscious lips wrapped round his helmet. She ran her tongue around the base of his head as she began to suck him off. Justin threw his head back in pleasure he began to breathe heavily and groan but never said anything, it was her fantasy she did not want his to say a word. Her eyes rolled back as she lay in her chair imagining all this, the hand in her trousers now making its way to her soaking pussy. She began o play with her hard sensitive nipples as her fingers rubbed around her clit. She filled up with pleasure it had been along time since she had explored herself and she was making the most of this moment. Her prefect breast popped out of her low cut top as she squeezed and rubbed them, her fingers rubbing her clitoris filling her with delight.

Her fantasy began to heat up, she continued to suck off Justin's impressive man hood, she had never deep throated but she was trying her hardest fitting about 5 inches into her mouth with plenty left exposed. Justin moaned in pleasure he looked down and seen this blonde bomb shell licking his pre cum and smiling up at him, He stopped and picked her up laying her on the bed ready to return the favour. He began to unbuckle her belt licking her defined stomach as he did. He pulled down her jeans leaving her pink and black silk knickers left; he could see how wet she was her panties dripping wet. Slowly peeling them off her pink young pussy became exposed the air caressing it sending shivers down her spine. Justin kissed her beautiful legs as he made his way back up; all she could do is look on as he explored her with his tongue, she threw her head back and let out a moan as he pleased her soaking pussy.

He mind was wondering as she lay on her changing room's chair. Her jeans were wide open and her top was pulled down. Both her hands were pleasing her body caressing her large breasts and fingering that young bald pussy. He fingers were doing what Justin was doing so well. His face was covered in her juices after he brought her to a powerful orgasm. She fell back exhausted and overcome with pleasure, Justin began to move up to Emma's Lips and kissed her, she could taste herself on his wonderful tongue and she liked it. Justin took off her last remaining piece of clothing revealing her pert breasts and large nipples which he began to service. She grabbed his hair and began to passionately kiss him keeping his large cock hard; she had never wanted a man so much until now. She whispered to him:

"I want your dick in me."

He done as he was told holding his shaft he piloted his helmet to her pussy lips. He pushed in the tip and Emma quivered with the sensation she let out a pleasing "mmmmm" as he lead the rest in, his meaty dick now filled her tight pussy and the pleasure could be seen on his face. She grabbed his hips pulling him into her as he began to pump; her breathing became faster as Justin fucked her soaking pussy. His thrust became faster and her moans became louder, she felt that she could explode again at any minute. He pulled out to gather his breath but this did not last for long, he flipped Emma over onto all fours and grabbing her beautiful ass he slid back in. Her hips bucked back onto his, as she set the rhythm. He reached around and played with her clip at the same time to his thrusting, she bit her lip as his huge member filled up her tight cunt.

She let out cries of pleasure as she came closer to another climax. She began to fuck hum harder as the walls of her pussy got tighter. His face said it all he could tell Emma was close and matched her pace. She screamed as her body spasms in orgasm her pussy filled up with cum as Justin continues to fuck her tight hole. She falls exhausted on the bed with Justin on top, he had brought her to climax and now it was her turn to finish him, he stood up off the bed followed by her as she dropped to the floor again. She took his throbbing cock and began to lick the shaft up and down, She took the head in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down at a fast pace, Justin fell weak at the knees as he got closer to orgasm her eyes looked up as he seen his dick in her beautiful mouth, She looked so innocent but she was far from it.

He felt he was close and pulling out from her mouth she awaited his hot load, he wanked hard and in a scream of pleasure he shot his load into Emma's waiting mouth she put her mouth over his head lapping up his cum as he pumped it into her mouth. He relaxed as she swallowed the last of his hot juice, and just as she finished, she returned to her own orgasm brewing from this fantasy, she laid legs apart her seat fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. Her body began to shake as once again her pussy filled with cum all over her own fingers still in there. She collapsed back onto her chair as she enjoyed her imaginary Fuck with Co star Justin. She redone her jeans and fixed her top, and she walked out of her room to return to work. In the corridor on the way to the set Chris who plays Justin walks towards her eyes glint as he passes her as the exchange a simple "Hi", she watched him walk away and hoped that her next break between filming could be recreating that scene.

END