Hollyquirk Studios: Week 02

Story Info
A femme fatale returns to the casting couch.
1.7k words
3.92
30.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan swept into the room as if she owned it, extending her hand to Max, "Maxwell, it's so good to see you again."

Max's eyes absorbed her elegantly chic look. From her perfectly waved shoulder length red hair and her dark blue eyes to her high cheekbones and perfectly shaped full, red mouth. Everything said money. His eyes slid down over her emerald silk blouse to the black skirt that ended just below her knees, revealing stunningly beautiful legs. That's right, he thought, she was a dancer too. Probably what kept her so fit and those legs so toned all her life.

Max heard the door shut behind Patience but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the aging beauty before him. She was past her prime but she had an indefinable allure.

"Susan, it's always a pleasure." The truth was that he couldn't believe she'd remembered him after being seated next to each other for one evening at a Hollywood dinner party over a year ago. But he smiled and took her hand to lead her over to the couch where she perched, her ankles crossed like a lady.

She was elegant, timeless, though she had to be getting on near sixty, Max thought. She didn't look it though. That's what money could buy, luminescent skin and fabulous boobs. Max couldn't decide if it was how beautiful she actually still was or the remembrance of things past. She had surely been every young man's wet dream in her heyday. Even now his cock began to respond to her like a well-trained dog.

"Why, Maxwell," she said with a sophisticated chuckle as she laid her hand on his knee. "I don't believe you heard a word I said."

Max had the grace to blush as he looked into her deep blue eyes. "I'm simply overwhelmed to have you visit my office."

"I was saying that I was only fifteen when I made my first movie." Susan smiled.

Max revised his estimate, maybe only fifty-five. Oh, who gives a crap, he thought as her hand squeezed his knee gently. She was stunning for any age.

"I'm a household name. Surely my name would be an asset to your movie? I understand that your lead actress walked off the set on you. I'd be more than willing to take her place for you."

She shifted closer to Max and her hand slid, oh so slightly, up Max's leg. Susan Swansong, he thought, Susan Swansong is on my casting couch and her hand is inching up my leg toward my dick. It was every director's boyhood dream. He smiled down at her.

"I think you would be an incredible asset to our film," he assured her. "I'll have the contracts drawn up immediately." He'd already promised the role to a somewhat younger woman but he didn't give a damn at the moment. Susan smiled up at him and squeezed his knee one more time before standing.

"Wonderful, I have an appointment but I'll give your secretary my address to send the pages over," she said and sailed out of the room. Max sat still for a minute.

"What just happened?" he asked the empty room.

Outside, Susan chuckled. That had been far easier than she had expected. She gave her address to the mousy little secretary then decided to take a walk over to the sound stage where the movie would be shot. She'd just take a little stroll through the place that would soon become the scene of her triumphant return to film.

Susan walked into the sound stage and looked around, taking a deep breath. Ah, the smell of fresh wood during set building always exhilarated her. People were busy everywhere, putting the finishing touches on a new piece of scenery.

"Hey, watch out there," a deep male voice called and Susan looked up to see a tall man walking toward her. He reminded her of Harrison Ford, with those glinting blue eyes and the cleft in his chin.

"Watch your step, there's power cords everywhere," Woody Dickerson got his first good look at her and stopped short. He'd noticed the incredible legs and the high heels that could tangle easily in power cords but hadn't focused on her face until now. "Ms. Swansong, what brings you to our humble set?"

Susan took the hand he held out and let him lead her over to the side, out of the away from all the workers. She smiled up at him from beneath her eyelashes. She loved men with big, rough, capable hands.

"I'm replacing the lead actress on this movie and I just love to visit the soundstage while the set is being built. It helps get me energized for the movie."

"Well, let me show you around," Woody said immediately. He couldn't believe his good fortune. Here was Susan Swansong in the flesh, and what incredible flesh it was! "My name is Woody Dickerson. I'm the Chief Carpenter on the set."

"Oh, I could see that you were in charge right away," Susan purred as she took his strong arm to stroll through the soundstage.

As they walked, Susan stroked his forearm with her fingertips just below his rolled up sleeve. Woody pointed out the various parts of the set and explained what they were doing but he seemed to be distracted by her hands on his arm.

"Do you have a trailer for an office?" she asked as her tour came to an end. "Perhaps you could show me the plans you've drawn up for the set?"

"I'd be glad to," he replied eagerly. "It's just across the lot." Once they were inside, Woody hurried to pick up a few things. Susan took the opportunity to turn the lock on the door, making sure that they wouldn't be disturbed.

Woody motioned her over to the table where the plans were laid out and she stood close by his side, but her attention wasn't focused on the plans. She reached behind him and slid a well-manicured hand over his tight ass and squeezed. Woody jumped a little. Had she actually just grabbed his ass? Yep, her hand was still there. He felt his dick growing harder by the second.

"Fascinating," she remarked casually. "Tell me, do you do work on regular homes? I've been considering an addition to my house."

"Yes, yes, of course," he turned toward her and she leaned in to press her mouth to his. She took his hands and pulled them around to her ass then pressed her body to his. She moaned.

"Oh Woody, take me... here... now." She felt his big, rough, work calloused hands squeezing her and reached down to squeeze his dick through his jeans. She heard him groan and eased his button open then unzipped the jeans. She slipped his jeans and briefs down to slide her hand around his erection and stroke him. She felt him move and could tell he was kicking off his shoes and the pants around his ankles.

Unbuttoning his shirt, Susan felt his big hands reach down and slide her skirt up. She was wearing a garter with stockings but no panties. She'd come prepared to do what she had to with the director but, luckily, it hadn't come to that. She had thought she'd gotten past the casting couch phase of her career when she became a star. It galled her to no end to have to consider getting a part on her back again.

Ah, but this... this was just pure fun. She simply adored men who built things with their hands. And here was the perfect specimen, well built himself and ready to please her. She felt his thick fingers sliding through her pubic hair and into her pussy. Oh, the rough calluses on his hands teased her tender flesh and she shuddered. Mmm, he certainly was very capable.

She reached up and unbuttoned her blouse to let it fall open, unhooking the front clasp of her black lace bra. Susan pulled his head down to her bosom. Might as well get the most out of these puppies, she'd certainly paid enough for the best man in L.A. to do them. She shivered as Woody's hot mouth met the flesh of her cleavage, his tongue licking and then his mouth sucking greedily at first one tit and then the other.

Woody inhaled deeply, enjoying the spicy sophisticated perfume she was wearing. He couldn't believe he was tonguing Susan Swansong's nipples. He'd dreamed about this, literally, from the time he hit puberty. His fingers were buried in her pussy too! That voice, oh that sexy deep voice, how many times had he heard it moan in a movie? Now, she was moaning in his ear.

"Fuck me darling, fuck me hard." Susan reached down to guide his thick cock into her and wrapped her still strong dancer's legs around his waist, gasping as he thrust into her. It felt so good to have a man in her again.

Susan could have had any man she wanted but that had gotten boring long ago. Somehow, though, she'd never gotten over her addiction to carpenters with rough, calloused hands. It was such a thrill to feel them sliding across her silken skin as his were now, under her blouse.

"Oh... yes!" She inhaled the sweaty smell of him mingling with the smell of wood shavings. She felt her orgasm build as her muscles tightened throughout her body then shook as she came. He kept thrusting roughly into her as she urged him on, holding on to his shoulders. Finally, he groaned and she felt him come in her, pulsing his seed deep inside her.

Woody kissed her passionately, tasting the coffee on her breath. He didn't want this to end. She felt and smelled so good. It was a dream to him and he didn't want to wake up. She shivered as his rough hands reached up to fondle her breasts.

This was an auspicious way to start a new endeavor, Susan decided. Just like old times, though there were advantages to menopause. She could thoroughly enjoy being roughly fucked by her carpenter without fear of pregnancy. She wondered how long this movie would last. Oh well, she could always come up with things for him to work on at her mansion. She smiled and slid her hands over his well-muscled back. This was going to be fun.