Hollyquirk Studios: Week 06

Story Info
A contest winner turns out to be a big fan of Max’s work.
4.7k words
4.17
19.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Susan Swansong's blue eyes twinkled with sorrow and apology as she locked gazes with Hans. Her hand already rested lightly on his cheek, but it slowly dropped away from his face as she backed towards the door. Her hand fell away when she surpassed her reach and it was as if that physical connection was all that gave her the courage to bear the sight of his sorrow. She turned and fled the house, as tears streamed down her face. The camera pulled in tight on Hans, confusion and fear written across his expression.

Max McGrath sliced his hand across his throat and the assistant director du jour caught the signal. "And that's a wrap for the day folks!" Sparse cheers erupted around the sound-stage. Susan took advantage of the applause and bowed, but few paid much attention.

Hans was too busy with a very ardent extra, Tiffany Tufts. Max ached as he remembered those willing lips wrapped around his length. She'd never come back to finish the job. Why should she? She'd gotten what she wanted from him. Now she was going for the tabloid angle. Some shots of her and Hans had already appeared. A couple more and she'd have a supporting role of her own by the time this film ended.

Max barely noticed her today, however. Ten feet away was a very young woman, a stranger who had spent virtually the entirety of the final shoot of the day with doe eyes locked on him. He leaned over towards his ever present shadow, Patience, in inquiry. His assistant knew instantly what he needed to know and whispered just loud enough for him to hear. "Her name's Aggie Joe. She's the winner of the Sunburst Soda 'Hollywood or Bust' contest."

In this case, Max thought,it's Hollywood and bust! The woman had the girl next door look. She wasn't too thin or too overweight. Her shoulder length, black, hair held a slight bob to it, and her round, brown, eyes virtually sparkled as she watched him. The only thing that broke with the girl next door image were her breasts. She might not be that much bigger than average, but he'd never seen any that large, and that perky, without serious cosmetic work.

Without leaning away he continued the interrogation of his assistant. "If she won the contest, that means she's eighteen right?" He couldn't ignore the pointed look Patience sent him. Even if he didn't exactly see it, he knew it was there. "Don't give me that, it's the scene in a strip club. She might not be on stage in it, but if she isn't old enough we might have legal issues." In truth, he wouldn't mind if he could put her in the background as one of the dancers.

"Yes, she's eighteen. Though I think there was some confusion about her age and the contest entry. Her birthday was the day of the contest drawing, so there was a week or so of confusion if she technically qualified. In the end they said she did and flew her down here." Max didn't know how Patience knew what she did. He'd barely been told of the contest, much less the specifics of the winning entry. But that was one of the many reasons he couldn't live without Patience. He knew he didn't thank her enough, so he turned and flashed her an appreciative smile as he waved the other young woman over. Patience rewarded him with an embarrassed look that soured slightly a moment later.

The reason for the distaste was the way that Aggie virtually skipped her way over. It wasn't that she was jealous of the girl, simply that Max knew Patience read his mind. Athletic legs and bouncing breasts brought one thing intensely to his mind. And why shouldn't it. It'd been over two months since he'd gotten any. He'd tried going out after work, but failed miserably to pick anyone up. He'd even tried to hire a professional, unfortunately, right before they started her pimp broke in and the two proceeded to steal all him money. He'd been fortunate in that he had left his car at the lot or they would have gotten that too.

Max knew that Patience thought of sex as something that was only shared as the most intimate extension of the deepest of loves. He still hadn't figured out how she could bear to hang around the set with him. For Christ's sake, they could hear Hans building towards orgasm even now from where he and Tiffany hid in the set's 'bedroom.' Undoubtedly Patience believed the tripe in the tabloids about the two being soul mates and having eyes only for each other. He knew Tiffany slept around, and if Hans didn't, he was a bigger moron than even Max thought.

Max turned his attention back to his assistant. "I'll catch you tomorrow, alright Patience?" It was a dismissal and they both knew it. Her smile, though respectful, held a hint of disappointment, but she nodded and turned away.Hey, she can hold out on Arseton all she wants, but I need to get some, and soon!

"Mr McGrath?" Max's beamed as he turned back to the very young, very attractive extra that had been thrust on him by the studios. Now, if only he could do some thrusting of his own. "I'm actually a big fan of yours!" Before he could even muster a skeptical or concerned look, she hurried on. "I know, you haven't done much aside from commercials, but I saw the P-Teen videos and thought they were so good I Googled to see who directed them!"

Max mentally smacked his head. How could he have missed that connection before? Of course they'd gone with gang wars! About a third of the videos he'd directed had been for the rapper P-Teen. They figured he had experience with inner city scenes. Unfortunately, they'd forgotten his cast was about as white as the fence that Huck Finn had painted. Dirk and Max had teamed up to get the powers that be to accept a suburban environment for their final brainstorm.

Max stood and extended a hand to the honorary extra. "I'm glad you liked them. Although I have to admit that they're most P-Teen's vision. I only rounded off the rough edges and filled in the technical terms for him.

Aggie took his hand in a very soft shake. "Still incredibly modest about them I see. My friends all said that was your publicist, but I was convinced it's what you truly thought." Her left hand landed on his shoulder and trailed down his arm. At the same time her right hand released from his. Somehow, her fingers brushed against his palm and sent electric signals directly to places that had nothing to do with a supposedly chaste handshake.

"Well, uh, Miss Joe," Max tried to begin but found himself focused on her chest. With a tremendous act of will, he pulled his eyes back to hers. "How would you like to get a peek at the scene we're shooting tomorrow? The actors have it already, of course, so it's not like it's a secret. But you might be interested in knowing what you'll be doing. It's only as an extra really, but it's mostly about bragging rights and whatnot."

Max knew he babbled, but she seemed to find it endearing. "I'd love to! It'll help me get ready for tomorrow." She glanced at the small table next to him, and the script half hidden by a paper plate. "Is the script in you office?"

Somehow, Max resisted the urge to pump his hand in victory. It would look far too childish for his demeanor. But it would have aptly demonstrated how he felt. In fact, blood began to drain into his cock. He placed a hand on the small of her back and waved the other in the direction of his office. Aggie looked over her shoulder and smiled coyly. As she turned, to follow his directions, her hips slid across his lust. The coy look changed to determination.

His hand migrated from the small of her back to the curve of her waist as they walked. Although he didn't disapprove, the shift was not Max's idea. It was a response to her change of position. Where he had started by guiding from beside her, she'd moved in front of him. Now, she had maneuvered herself so that his bulging pants fit comfortably against her ass. Every synchronized step they took rubbed against him. By the time they reached his office, it was all he could do to keep himself from tearing her clothes off and throwing her against the door.

Instead, Max managed to take a dignified seat behind his desk. When he leaned back and tossed the script on his desk, she spun around the obstruction and sat on his lap. As she wiggled into a more comfortable position, he feared he would burst before he even got out of his pants. She spun on his lap to face him. He shuddered in response and once more nearly came. The doe eyes had returned with a look of pure innocence. "What scene is it going to be?" He managed to gasp out the page number and she spun back to the desk with the same results.

Max had had enough. If something didn't change, he was about to get himself, his clothing, and likely her flowing skirt, all very messy. "Will you excuse me? I think I have to go to the bathroom." She blinked innocently, but stood just enough to let him up. The moment the seat was vacant, she settled in.

Max didn't get far. After half a step, he found her fingers curled into his belt loops. Aggie spun his hips to face her. "Wait, please?" Max relented. Without her pressed against him, virtually surrounding him with her hot body, he wasn't as close to climax. "The header says the scene's in a strip club? Am I going to be a patron or a dancer?"

Max was acutely aware of the level of her eyes. Although locked on his, and feigning purity and innocence, he knew every ounce of her attention was right before her face. He could practically feel her watch the slight twitches that surged through his dick. He had to swallow twice before he answered. "A patron."

Max swore moisture began to collect on her lower eyelids. He'd seen cartoons that made it look more realistic, but he had to admit it got her point across. She's be happier to be one of the dancers. She moved and started to stand. Her chest pressed forward into his groin. As she stood, he once again reached the verge of climax. When she stopped, her hips pressed to his.

Aggie took Max's hands and placed them on her hips. It didn't take any more encouragement for him to clutch her and pull her tighter against him. Instead, she peeled his hands free, lowered them on her leg, and reconnected them. The moment he began to grip she slid his hands to her waist. In his shock, he never let go of her skirt, but that was the point. He'd raised it nearly half a foot. He quickly began to gather the remaining two feet upward even as she began to fumble with his belt.

The entirety of her thighs came into view at the same time his zipper slid down. Gravity took control of his pants at the same moment he got his first glimpse of her milky white sex. The fact that she was shaved smooth only added to her incredibly youthful appearance. Even still, as he looked down her body, at the revealed lust, her breasts gave lie to that impression.

He continued to hold the skirt up with one hand while the other reached for the buttons of her blouse. When his fingers slipped between the two front halves, he realized the shirt was far thicker than expected. Was it possible? His arm yanked backward and buttons flew at random. Aggie shuddered in appreciation of the destructive power that had just been vented against her. Max simply stared at the miracle. The fabric had been thick enough to mask the fact that she didn't wear a bra! Her boobs really were that perky, and formed the wondrous cleavage without the extra aid.

Aggie's hands hadn't been idle. They slipped beneath the band of his boxers to surround the rock hard form within. One hand shifted to cup his silky balls while the other slowly explored the entire length of his manhood. Between the deep growl that erupted from his chest and the dark glare in his eyes, she knew the next time she did that it better be buried inside of her.

One leg lifted so that her knee could hook around Max's hip. The tip of his member slipped out of his fly, at Aggie's direction, and glided towards her now spread legs. His eyes half closed as he felt her drenched folds begin to surround him. He needed to lift her somehow to actually plunge inside her, but just to feel her cream slide across him was a balm of sorts. It meant his long fast was about to be broken.

Then, just as the thought sprung to mind, an unfamiliar song pierced the air. Aggie jumped back and lunged for her bag. Max fell forward. He managed to catch his desk and keep himself from collapse. It wasn't his balance that depended on her, but rather the weight of his need. As Aggie jabbered furiously into her cell phone, her cum, which had been a balm seconds before, now seemed to burn into him.

Aggie flipped the phone shut with an embarrassed smile. "I'mso sorry Mr. McGrath! That was my BFF Katie, you know, she's who I brought with, to be in the movie as well? Well, she's in a serious 911 sitch at the club, so I gotta go!" She slid forwards too quickly for him to react. Once more her felt himself clutched by her delicious and slick folds. "I know we'll finish this tomorrow. After it's a wrap, you'll be wrapped." As she finished with a suggestive purr, she quickly ran from the room. One hand straightened her skirt, while the other held her purse to her chest and discreetly held her shirt closed.

Max screamed in frustration as he ran for the bathroom. He knew he'd lost another chance, after all, the studio and Sunburst Soda had a full schedule for her after tomorrow's shoot. He'd be lucky to notice her as she was whisked off the set to some other event.

Less than a minute later Max left the bathroom much more relaxed. Unfortunately, that had less and less effect each time he did it. There were too many stimuli around, and many of them actively taunted him.

Max stopped cold in his tracks, his zipper still at half mast. Kara Evercum sat sprawled on his as-of-yet-un-christened couch. "Don't stop zipping on my account. You certainly don't need that around me. Though maybe I should just put you out of your misery."

Max felt the slightest bit of life pulse back into him. Despite their tenuous working relationship, Kara was a very attractive woman. The suggestion that she'd be interested in him, pity-fuck or not, held merit. Unfortunately, he knew he'd never get it. "You want to? Be my guest. I think I got a gun in the desk somewhere."

Kara laughed bitterly. "This is turning into something of a clusterfuck ain't it? What's the most recent on your side?"

Max sighed and flopped back into the chair behind his desk, once more fully zipped and belted. "Where to start? Something's up with the shots. Tony keeps losing all of the good footage of Susan whenever Reese is in the scene. If it weren't for the fact that Susan has far more total screen time, we'd have to bill Reese as lead. Exactly what she want's I'm sure. I finally seem to get a handle on that and all the sudden the entire camera crew seems to be in on it."

"Brandon I'd understand. But what's she doing, screwing the whole damn crew?" They both laughed. The concept was ludicrous to both of them.

"That's another thing, nepotism isn't high on my list of mortal sins. Frankly I don't care one way or another, provided the person knows their job. And Brandon seems to. But we have to watch out, what with the other problems going on." Max sighed.

"That all?" Max glanced at Kara. He wondered why she seemed to really want to hear the litany of problems that had erupted. He chuckled and figured it was her choice.

"Not even the tip. We're weeks behind schedule and nearly a million over budget already, but you knew that. Reese and Susan are fighting like rabid cats, the whole diva thing. For some reason the sets are taking much longer then they should. I don't understand that either. Dickerson's a good man. Reliable! But something's gotten him all flustered. Catering's now refusing to go near the trailers because of Dirk. Only Cassy will brave it, and she throws tantrums and disappears for hours on end. The FX and stunt departments are all but on strike for God only know what reason..."

"It's a combination of the budget tracking and script changes." Kara cut in. "They've gone over their entire allotted budget for the movie already. Each time the script changes, they've had to get fresh equipment and the studio has made me question their spending. I think I should have things under control now. I'm shifting much of what they've spent into other budgets, there's a TV show from the '90s that still legally has a budget where we can toss it, and put the unused gear in storage for later use."

"You do whatever you have to. I'm going to need them soon. We've been filming as many of the pure drama scenes as we can, but we'll only last so long doing that. Eventually, we have to get to the action scenes. Hell, I already had to bump the second lesbo scene up a month. And the way Reese and Susan are going at each other, I'm afraid we'll lose one of them if we're not careful. I'm dreading the final sex scene between them after last week. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out if we have to reshootthat one. Might serve Reese right though, especially if she's behind the faulty footage like I think she is."

Kara nodded, but her heart didn't seem to be in it. "Kara, what's up? You don't just stop by for a progress report. You knew all of this already. Hell, the whole damn sound-stage pretty much knows who's screwing who, either literally or metaphorically. Shouldn't you be with Dirk?"

Kara sighed slightly, and suddenly her eyes wouldn't meet his. "I...I think he's cheating."

Max took it in stride. To the best of his knowledge Dirk had no one else, but he was certainly capable of it. Actually, out of everyone, he might be most capable of hiding it. After all, very few people had reason to go to his trailer, and most of those were afraid to. By the same token, it should be easy to keep track of anyone spending excessive amounts of time there. "Any idea with who?"

"You didn't deny it. Thank you for that. Nothing concrete really. I just have the feeling every once in a while. Well, that and he just tastes wrong every once in a while. I can't explain it but..."

Max held up a hand. "Way too much info! I'll tell you what. Ask Patience at some point. If it's going on around here, she knows about it. I still don't know how she deals with it, but I'm sure she knows."

Kara smiled and stood up. She walked over to him and placed a friendly hand on his shoulder. It was amazing how much easier it was to be clearheaded right after he'd masturbated. Unfortunately, it only took him so far. His need to get something real still clouded his mind slightly. "Thank you. Do you mind if I mention you suggested it?"

Max smiled and stood with her. "Not at all. Look, I hope, for your sake, that nothing's going on. But feel free to use my name, for what good it'll do you."

Kara's smile was very enigmatic as he walked her to the door. "I think you'd be surprised." With that, she thanked him and headed off. Max simply shook his head and decided to hit up catering. He thought he'd seen Jackson Arseton there, so maybe he could give Patience the heads up. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blond that straddled Jackson's lap certainly wasn't Patience, a fact for which he was eminently grateful. Patience was a sweet girl, one he could almost see spending the rest of his life with, but not for a few years yet. He was too young to be looking to put down roots now. It was time to explore the world and taste its flavors.

And Tiffany was definitely a hot flavor. They were having dinner together when Jackson got the call. Patience had finished filming for the day and was on her way over. He quickly disappeared into the men's room and Tiffany had followed. This wasn't the first time he'd done this, although it was the first with the bombshell extra. After a week of dating, Patience still didn't want to give it up. He'd given her plenty of time, and all the signs ~he even meant them~ but still nothing. At the same time, he wasn't willing to give up on them. So he'd hooked up a couple of times in the past week, very discreetly. This way he could satisfy his needs and give his girlfriend all the time she needed.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12