Holly's Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
629 Followers

"Then let's get this shit going." Her black buck commanded. Wholly obedient, Holly gripped her ass cheeks and opened herself even farther.

"I want to be open for you. I want you as far as you can go. Fuck me with your huge cock. This is so wrong. I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't let you black boys touch me and rub your penises all over me. I shouldn't let you put them inside me. Oh God, you've got your penis in me. Unprotected, uncovered and you're inside me. God, you're inside me and I'm not on the pill. I could get pregnant."

There was deep baritone laughter from the edge of the room that was out of my sight. What she said was true and what they must have been laughing over was equally true. The first youth had already cum inside her. She could already be with his child. What they did with her afterward really didn't matter.

"Yeah you sure could be getting a big belly. I ain't busted a nut in a week. I'm full up bitch. Tell me you want it." He said. He pushed her chest flat onto the pool table and pressed himself hard into her from behind.

Holly spread her arms and planted her hands onto the table. She pushed herself up and stood. Her black lover backed up against the wall behind her. Holly then turned, put her hands around his black neck and pressed her breasts against his hard chest. They kissed long and hard. Her hands came up to the sides of his head and she held him as she probed his mouth with her tongue. His black hands found her firm white ass and lifted her to the edge of the table. Holly spread her legs and the young black man positioned himself between her thighs. They were still kissing when he buried his manhood deep in her pussy. In a moment she released her grip on him and lay back propped on her elbows. His eyes followed her slow descent. He was grinning like a man who sudden got what he'd always wanted. She shifted herself farther to the edge. He bent over her and hunched his back. She wrapped her legs around him and hooked her ankles at the small of his back.

Once she was in place, Holly talked to her lover. In a goading, voice dripping with desire she said, "I want to watch. I want to see your big cock going inside me and opening me up. I've never seen a black cock. Fuck, I've never seen a naked black man. I want to look at you. Fuck me with that black cock."

"What do you think I'm doing bitch?" was his angry reply. He then lifted himself over her and slammed his full length into my wife's cunt.

"Now fuck me back. Yeah, like that, move those hips. You aint ever seen one but you love my black cock don't you?"

"Yes, I love your cock. I love your... I need your cum." Holly said breathlessly.

"Cum? Fuck, white boys cum. I nut. My cock nuts; get it bitch." He said dismissively. The edge in his voice faded too quickly for him to have been truly upset.

Holly responded defiantly "Then bust that nut in me. Come on, give it to me. I want it all."

Holly was actively fucking her black lover. She looked into his eyes as she pushed down on each thrust. She licked his neck, humming and cooing as her legs shook through a chain of orgasms. Sweat was beading on his dark chest and running down his flat abdomen. Holly licked his dark skin and tongued his nipples. She raised up and licked his neck and noisily sucked his skin. She was gorging herself on the taboo of their coupling.

She hugged him close as he hammered into her. Her hands slid down to his thickly muscled ass and she pulled him tightly into the space between her splayed legs. In a far off voice she said "Oh God. That's it, that's it, fuck me. Everyone's upstairs. This is so wrong. Please don't stop, don't ever stop."

Just then, her voice which was so breathy and full of need stopped and in its stead was a high pitched whine that grew and translated into shivers that rocked the lovers on the edge of the table. I heard her whisper "I'm so bad, I don't even know you and here we are..."

"Yeah bitch, here we are on your man's pool table fucking. You begging for my seed like a white married slut." the black youth responded aggressively.

"Yes, I'm a slut, after all this time. After all this time; I'm a slut." Holly was talking in that same far away voice. I couldn't see her face, it was buried in his nape. I think she was weeping

"Show the world how much of a slut I am. Let everyone know I'm a whore. Give me your seed. Give me your baby." Holly pleaded as if in a trance. She was holding him tightly when he roared his release.

"That's it, now everyone gonna know you a black man's whore. Married white woman, with a big black baby at your breast." He said, unmoving.

After a few minutes Holly slumped back on the table and pulled her thighs up to her chest. Her lover stepped back toward the wall. He stunk of sweat and booze.

Looking at my wife cradling his seed deep in her womb, the black man boasted "You ain't kidding about having you a child. Damn bitch don't think you can hit me up for any child support; cause I don't know you." He said more loudly than he needed. Rubbing her thigh with his left hand he put his finger in Holly's face and said flatly, "Hear me, I don't know your ass. As fine as it is, after this, I don't know your married white ass." The black youth was wagging his head as he pulled his clothes back on.

Without saying anything to my wife, who was still cradling his semen deep in her womb the black youth turned to the back of the basement and announced, "Yo, my work here is done. You gonna take a turn on this married white bitch. I broke her out, she'll be a fun ride for ya." Then just like Darnell he left, but he didn't slam the door. His absence left an eerie silence in the room. Holly rocked slowly from side to side.

There was a shuffling sound from the back of the basement where the Big screen TV was mounted. A large black man walked up to Holly. His belly formed an apron that jiggled and shook with each footfall. He stumbled a little with each step so when he got past the couch he leaned back against it and took a long draw from the bottle of cheap vodka he was holding. He looked down at my wife and said gruffly "Depending upon how you make me feel with that pretty mouth of yours I might fuck you and then I might not. Now, get off that fucking table and get busy on my cock. Obediently Holly slid off my pool table and kneeled before this behemoth.

Holly tugged at his shorts, when they wouldn't come down; she focused on one side at a time. She pulled one side then the other until she managed to get them below his knees. The fat black slob took another pull from his bottle and said angrily, "Get on it bitch, we aint got all day."

With her right hand Holly lifted his belly, tilted her head and buried her face in his groin. Her cheeks hollowed and I saw her other hand fondling his large testicles. His penis must have hardened because Holly bobbed her head up and down. Now that he was hard I could see his huge black cock. It was wet and stuck out from under his belly like a fat fire hose. It was uncircumcised and looked to be as thick as Holly's wrist. Then to my horror, I heard Holly moan.

A pit opened in my stomach as I watched Holly, my Holly, change from dutiful slave to wanton slut. Initially she fondled his testicles and licked his long thick, black cock with mild interest but after his cock hardened, she looked like a frenzied slut. She worshipped his cock not only with her mouth but with her breasts and deft fingers. She needed him to climax more than he did. Holly writhed and twisted below the ebony behemoth. His manhood glistened from her ministrations. She moaned and purred over the object of her obsession. Her gaze never left its veiny surface; she wet it with her tongue and then spread the spit up and down its length with her cheeks.

It was a bastion of hard black manhood that originated beneath his heavy stomach and ended in her slutty mouth. With both of her hands, she feverishly pumped the eight inches that she couldn't stuff into her mouth. I've never seen her so carried away. Holly, lost in total abandon along with the contrast between their skin color and sizes of their bodies made for the most erotic thing I had ever seen so I said a shameful prayer that the scene before me wouldn't end.

"Ah, yeah that's it; you knows what you likes. Get it bitch, get my cock good. You know your way round a black cock. Now tell me bitch, tell me whats you thinking about my cock." The fat black youth said lazily through his motionless lips.

Holly's reply came in pressured fragments. "I can't help it. No stopping. I can't stop. It's so wrong, I'm married, Jake might find out but I can't stop. Please put your cock in me. Please make me your own. You're so big, so absolute, please take me. Take me and make me not care about anything else." The last statement came as she was stroking his cock with both hands, sitting back on her haunches and staring up into his eyes.

"Stand up." The brute said brusquely, and waved toward the back of the sofa.

Holly seemed to understand his meaning and stood up then bent over and went one step farther than his direction. She lifted her right leg and laid it long the back of sofa. Now she was standing on one leg with the other on the back of the sofa parallel to the floor. Her inner thighs were wet from all the semen that had leaked from her unprotected vagina. White pasty semen laid in globs on the carpet where she had been kneeling. My cock was rock hard watching her beg for cock from such a gruesome man. My beautiful, loving and caring wife was nothing more than a drunken whore.

Other than lifting his gut and pulling my wife closer to him, there was no other foreplay. In one tremendous heave he pushed himself into my wife. She let out a shocked gasp as she tried to steady herself on the sofa.

"Ah, now that's some good pussy. I love you married white cunts. The pussy's always in good shape. You can take my cock all the way to my balls. Aint that right?", he asked with a lazy smile.

Before his question was even complete, Holly pleaded with him, "My God, you're going to split me in half. Please, be easy. Please!"

The black brute smiled but Holly couldn't have seen it. He pushed forward, pulled her ass cheeks a part and shoved himself deeper still into my wife. His belly laid on top of her trim ass like a rolled up quilt but it jiggled with each lunge as if it were full of warm butter.

"Ouch! Please be easy, I need to get used to you. That cock of yours is the biggest thing I've ever had inside me. Go easy." Holly said louder than she should have dared to speak.

"Shut the fuck up. You'll get used to my cock either way. I aint got time to make love to your cheating ass. To get the nut, you got to climb the tree. You're going to take all of my cock. Do you hear me, all of it. Don't complain with me cause I'll open that window and let everyone see what you like to do at you're son's parties. You always fuck his black friends?"

Holly didn't respond. Instead she pulled her buttocks apart herself and hunkered down. It looked like she was trying to make herself accommodate him less painfully while keeping a secure position over the back of the couch.

Suddenly, he thrust into her Holly with such force that she nearly fell over the couch. As she was scrambling to get back into position, he reiterated through clenched teeth, "I said, You always fuck his black friends?"

"No, you are my first. I've never been with a black man before, never. Please believe me, you are my first." Holly said quickly. He was pumping her cunt with that oversized penis the whole time she was pleading with him.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it hard. Holly's head jerked back, her eyes were unfocused as he hissed, "See you is already lying to me. I'm at least the third black cock you've had and that' just today." He then slapped her hard on the ass and shoved himself forward with such force that Holly once again nearly fell over the back of the sofa. Scrambling back up, she looked truly frightened of the drunken black brute. He obviously didn't care about her well being and no matter what he did, she couldn't call out. She was utterly at his mercy.

Holly tried to stutter her way through an apology but he wasn't listening. He threw the bottle onto the sofa cushions and then with a thick black arm around Holly's tiny waist he hoisted her up off her feet, turned and stood her next to the pool table. A big black hand on the back of her neck forced her to bend over the green felt. He positioned himself behind her and she immediately arched her back and lifted her ass for him. He took full advantage and once again shoved himself fully into her. This time there were no squeals. She didn't cry out in pain or fear. Instead she shoved her ass back at him as she spread herself wider.

"Now that's right, yeah that's right. You taking this cock right. You is a good slut. I'm going bust my nut. You ready for it?" he asked with a vicious snarl on his lips.

Nearly sobbing, Holly looked back at her huge black lover and pleaded for him to cum inside her. "shoot your load in me. Shoot it in me. Please shoot it in me." She said over and over again.

"Here it is. Bitch, here it is." He said with rising volume. Then clamped both his hands on her hips and held her tightly as he drove faster and deeper into my wife. He was drenched in sweat. His ebony skin shone as if it were greased with lard. I could smell him. He smelled like sour milk. Holly looked back at him and ran the tip of her tongue over her teeth.

"That's it baby. Give it all to me. I'm your slut, I'm your married white slut. I've had a baby, I can take your meat better than any of those young sluts out there in the party. I can do things that they won't know how to do and I'll do it all; I'm yours. Make it so; pour your seed in me. Pour it in me and I'm yours."

Holly's promises must have been too much for the big brute. His stomach suddenly bunched. He let go of Holly's waist and planted his hands on the table; one on either side of her head. I saw his thick calves and thighs tighten as he pressed her hard against the edge of the table.

He must have been climaxing because he said, "There you go. Now you're my baby's momma."

Holly dropped her head to the table. Her eyes were half shut; she was shivering and breathing hard. No doubt the bitch was orgasming all over his huge black penis. He stayed inside her for several minutes. Then, finally, she came to her senses and edged up on the table. He pulled out and pivoted so his back was against the pool table. She immediately knelt before him and licked his cock clean. She used long strokes of her tongue that began at the base and ended at the tip of his foreskin. After this she suckled both of his testicles. One at a time she mouthed each. When she was finished they were pulled tight up against his groin.

Eventually he patted my wife on the head and said, "You is a great little white slut and a fine ass white bitch. You best get that tight ass of yours upstairs. Someone gonna miss you and come looking. No sense we ruining your son's party." The black fucker talked as blandly as if giving Holly driving instructions to the mall. He continued to speak as Holly pulled on her wrinkled skirt and wriggled into her tight top. She didn't seem concerned about wearing panties. One of the black youths must have kept them as a souvenir. After she put her heels back on, she looked up at the black behemoth like an errant pupil looking up to her teacher. She was obviously anxious, excited and still a little afraid.

"Damn, you are one fine ass white bitch." He said as his eyes lazily traveled up and down her body. She looked recently fucked. There was no hiding that, her hair was a mess, her skin was flush and she smelled like she'd been bathing in booze.

"Thank you." Holly replied through a sheepish boozy slur. She was having a difficult time standing straight on her heels.

The black brute reached out with a sweaty hand and lifted Holly's top. Her breasts are as near to perfect as God will allow. She leaned into him and closed her eyes. With her head turned up and her eyes closed; the naked obese black man turned, bent down and kissed my wife full on the lips. I saw his fat tongue slide into her open mouth. He pulled her close and held her tightly against his nakedness. Putting her hands on his cheeks she held his head in place as his huge arms encompassed her and lifted her into the air.

After they kissed for several minutes, Holly slowly turned her head away from her black lover. With a far off look she quietly said, "Oh God, I better get upstairs." He nodded and ended their fervent embrace. Holly looked more shaken and disoriented. Putting her small delicate hand on his large fist, she looked up into his eyes and told him that she would see him again. She turned, straightened her clothes and went upstairs. I ducked around the corner as she approached. The thick stench of booze, sweat and the thick musk of semen lingered in the air even after I heard the door to the kitchen quietly shut.

Not long after Holly, her black lover also ascended the stairs. Then, I was alone and completely stunned by what I had just seen. Holly was obviously drunk, but was it her intention? It sure did look like they had spiked her drink. I decided to act as if I hadn't seen anything and just bring the party to a close. I went upstairs and said my goodbyes to the graduates as they left. I lied for Holly and said she wasn't feeling well. It really wasn't that big of a lie because after everyone left I searched the house and found her in the spare bedroom, passed out on the bed.

I carried her to our bed and dressed her in her pajamas. Her pussy was a sodden mess. I didn't touch it, I couldn't, because she reeked of male musk. Just as I was putting the sheet over her she moaned, writhed a little and splayed her legs. I lifted her ass and put a pillow beneath it.

I awoke at four in the morning to Holly jumping out of bed and running for the master bath. She was sick all morning. She didn't go to Mass and when I got home she was still in her pajamas. All day, she seemed to be avoiding me.

I didn't know then whether it was a hangover or morning sickness. Over a year later, I know now that on that day anyway; she didn't know which it was too.

engywwok
engywwok
629 Followers
12