Holly's Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,194 Followers

After a short rest in Steve's arms Holly stepped off him and felt his and her juices running down the inside of her legs. She ran her fingers through them and licked it off.

"Oops, I'm going to get this all over the car seat," she giggled.

"Well, I guess you'll have to scrub it off then," Mike told her.

"But do it after you've cooked our dinner tonight," Steve continued. "And make sure you're not wearing any clothes for the rest of your stay here."

"And let's continue these lunchtime visits," said Mike. "They're good relaxation."

Holly looked from one cousin to the other. They meant business. They'd made the rules from the minute she got there and they weren't going to change that. Then she thought that it wasn't so bad after all. She couldn't wait to see what they'd be doing with her next. She got into the truck and drove off, leaving Mike and Steve to continue their day's work.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,194 Followers
12