Holly's First Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpectedly I felt her lips on me, on the reddened, hot skin. Little butterfly kisses everywhere as she gently rubbed and soothed my abused buttocks. She gave my pussy a few licks, gathering the copious juices that were running down the inside of my thighs, then spat onto my little brown rosebud. Again a finger was eased into my hole.

"Too tight." she said.

I heard the lid of a jar being unscrewed, and the sweet smell of coconut flooded the room. Then only her fingers were back, slippery, coated in some sort of thick goo. She gently eased one into my arse, then two and began screwing them in and out. It was starting to feel really good down there when she forced a third finger in. I pushed back against it wanting more. Somehow she managed to get access to my clit as well and soon I was back up there, so close to release my whole body was shaking.

Again she stopped, pulling her fingers out of my hungry, desperate arse. She came back to the head of the bed and pushed down on my shoulders. I understood what she wanted without speaking, relaxing my elbows I lay with my head down and my arse high in the air. I heard her take something else from the case and wondered what more she could do to me.

That smell of coconut again as she obviously applied some lubricant to her latest toy. I felt its thick head pressing insistently against my arsehole, she twisted it inexorably forcing it in. My hole stretched painfully wide for a moment, then closed as whatever it was she was putting in there went past the outer ring of muscle. It must have been dumbbell shaped because as she kept pushing another burst of pain caused me to breath in deeply, then it was done. My arse felt full and then I could feel the weight of the thing in me.

She stroked my clit as I adjusted to the size of the butt plug, grateful for the distraction as she applied more and more pressure to my little pearl. Every so often she would rotate or pull on the plug, moving it in and out. The pain was gone now as the pleasure started flooding my core again, then the strangest thing; it seemed to get thicker. I could vaguely make out the sound of her pumping it up, a couple of pumps at a time, then she'd fuck my arse with it for few seconds before stretching me wider again, and all the time she kept the pressure on my clit. I was almost sobbing with the need for release, I so needed to cum. She thought so too, but gave me a terrible choice.

"If you cum without my permission you will be punished, do you understand?"

I grunted my assent, but she didn't stop, she kept up the stimulation in my arse and on my clit. I just needed the release, but because I was fearful of her punishment I fought it down, desperately trying to maintain control. I was fighting a losing battle, I began pushing against her hands to increase the stimulation, and then it happened.

I crested the wave, my guts clenched as the most amazing orgasm shuddered through my body, slowly at first, but quickly overwhelming every muscle, every nerve, every fibre. I was gone, alone in a universe where lightning crackled and every movement elicited even more sensation. I think my orgasm was having orgasms it was so intense. Maybe I died, I certainly was in heaven for an unbelievably long time.

I opened my eyes. She had removed the blindfold and I was standing up, supported by my arms, tied to a ring in the ceiling. I found that by standing on tiptoe I could relieve the pressure on my arms. There was light from any number of candles and, as my eyes adjusted I saw movement in the corner of the room. Zoe swam into focus and I saw properly for the first time what she was wearing.

A tight, glossy black corset with silver buckles, emphasising the swell of her hips. Her breasts were pushed upwards and out, the silver spiked nipple rounders drawing my eyes to the dark peaked flesh within their confines. She wore no panties; her sex covered only by black fishnet tights. Glossy leather boots, laced at the front and with chrome eyelets and spiked heel rose to the middle of her thigh, the chromed stiletto heels were catching the glittering candle light. She wore reflective sunglasses; I could see myself in them; helplessly bound, mascara streaking down my face where the tears had been.

She walked over to me seeing I was conscious again. She held up a glass of iced water with a straw in it. I drank it down, not realising how thirsty I was.

"Can't have you getting dehydrated can we?" I shook my head.

"You let me down slave. I warned you that you would be punished if you disobeyed me."

I realised she had left the bar and cuffs between my ankles in place, making me stand there totally exposed. She held something metallic in her hand, I couldn't make it out, but whatever it was I knew this was going to hurt. Whatever it was she put it down just where I couldn't see it, then proceeded to play with my nipples, gently squeezing, pulling and pinching them, it felt really nice and the two girls were soon standing proud.

Picking up the metal thing it appeared to be a chain joining two pairs of stubby tweezers. I was soon aware of its true purpose though as she stretched out each nipple then allowed the tweezers to clamp around it, adjusting the pressure by a little ring around the legs of the tweezer. It hurt a lot, even more so when she lifted the chain up to my eye level.

"Are you comfortable slave?" she asked letting go of the chain.

The weight of it as it fell added an extra level of pain. I yelped.

"No, I don't think you are, are you? No matter, I think we'll keep you quiet though." As she said this she picked up the ball gag from the bed, rubbed it against my still wet pussy, then forced it back into my mouth before fastening it tightly. I could taste myself on it. She stood very close to me, looking me in the eyes with curiosity.

"I wonder how much you can take?" she asked.

I shook my head at her to try and say I didn't want to take any more pain, but if I'm honest neither 'yellow' or 'red' were going to be said by me just yet. She went to the bed, if I turned I could just see the black suitcase she had been taking her toys out of. She carefully picked through the contents commenting on them, clearly for my benefit considering the merits of each thing she touched without letting me see them.

"No, too small, Yes, we'll try that one, oh yes and this. We must see how the slave reacts to that. Hmm, no, too big just yet, but who knows, maybe soon?"

I had no idea what she had in mind when she straightened up with a hook in her hand. It had a large ball at the end of the curved bit and an eye at the end of the straight bit. In her other hand she had some rope.

"First off, we'd better get your posture sorted, can't have you slouching."

She stood behind me and, taking hold of my pony tail, she wove the rope through my hair, pulling down hard on it to make sure it was secure. Then there was that cold terrifying feeling of the thick ball against my arsehole. As I realised her intention I squeezed my cheeks tightly together, but she had been expecting that and gave a sharp tug on the chain between the nipple clamps.

The excruciating pain taught me to obey without question. I relaxed as best I could, but there was hardly any resistance from my stretched arse anyway as the thick ball slipped in easily. She deftly joined the hook to the rope in my hair and tensioned it. The effect was to raise my head, my chest was thrust out forward, while my arse went back. I experimentally tried to bow my head but it wasn't possible without tearing my hair out.

She gave my pussy a quick stroke from behind, the palm of her hand providing a delicious level of friction, confirming that I was still aroused.

"Good girl, I didn't think you'd let me down again." she whispered in my ear.

I shivered with pleasure at her words, I was pleasing her, what more could I do to gain her favour? She came and stood in front of me, reached out and started stroking my clit. I took a deep breath as I started the familiar journey to orgasm only to be cut off at the last moment. She did this two or three times then took pity on me.

"Cum for me now, you bitch!" she whispered fiercely not stopping squeezing my clit between thumb and forefinger this time.

I grunted gratefully and began to cum, only to immediately regret it: the hook in my arse meant it was impossible to cum freely, taking me to the very crest of an orgasm before totally frustrating me again. Zoe just laughed.

"Perfect, just perfect." she kept saying.

She walked behind me, so I couldn't see what she was doing. I heard the sound of a match flaring, a pause, then she walked back into my line of sight holding an old fashioned thick candle, coloured red, the little flame orange-yellow in the gloom. She held it just in front of me, moving it slowly from side to side, the liquid pooling around the wick, then she moved closer, tilting the candle until a long stream of hot wax poured into the valley between my breasts. I screamed and tried to move but that hook just kept me there.

I could almost see another idea forming in Zoe's, my Mistress's mind as the burning quickly eased and the wax cooled. She put the candle down, went into a dark corner of the room and returned with a tripod like contraption which she placed between my legs, the top about level with my knees.

She rummaged in the case for a few moments before returning with one of those vibrators you see in an Anne Summers catalogue; long, velvet black and sleek with an appendage like a pair of rabbit ears. I instinctively knew what she was going to do with it. A moment later it was securely attached to the tripod and, as she rotated a handle, the artificial intruder rose up to the entrance to my sex, to my core.

I was so wet I needed no lubrication as she turned the handle on the tripod, slowly forcing the thing upwards into my pussy. I would be lying to say that its thick intrusion wasn't welcome. As it pierced my nether lips Zoe paused for a second to fiddle with some buttons on the thing. Unable to move away from it I had to endure the sweet torture she was about to put me through.

Slowly the thickness forced its way into my pussy. I could feel it stretching me open; not painful in any way, but satisfying, filling my essence with beautiful, slick movement. The extended ears of the rabbit just touched my clitoris, sending unwanted, forbidden thrills deep into my belly. I groaned audibly at the unexpected sensation, moving my hips slightly to prolong the exquisite stirring of my sex.

I saw her, Zoe, pick up the candle once again. She stood in front of me, so close I could feel her breath on my throat as she slowly poured the hot wax down my back. It was...like nothing existed anymore; the warm sensual string of stinging heat running down my spine, pooling, burning in the cleft above my arse. The 'thing' pulsating deep in my sex demanding my total, unsolicited surrender to my Mistress and her desire. The stream of heat continued to fall on my back and arse, then over my breasts. My skin, already sensitised by the abuse she had heaped upon it reacted again, flooding my body with endorphins, welcoming the pain and sending me to a different plane. Only vaguely aware of my corporeal body now I needed pain to exist, to know I was truly alive.

I begged her for release, to be allowed to cum, but the gag distorted my entreaties for her mercy. I have no doubt she knew what I was begging for as she switched the devilish little animal between my legs to an ever more frenzied pace. I was so, so close.

Abruptly she wound the vibrator down, away from my aching pulsing pussy, it tried to clench around the shaft as it was withdrawn, leaving me empty and frustrated yet again. I started to cry at my loss, all I wanted was to cum now, long and hard, but Mistress wouldn't let me. She stood in front of me, watching dispassionately as the tears ran down my face, reflected in those sunglasses. I saw myself as her toy. I cried out as my knees buckled and I took all my weight on my arms.

She had no sympathy, taking the chain between my nipple clamps she pulled it upwards, forcing me to stand as my breasts rose under her heartless torture. I was shaking my head now, but still those safe words were a long way from being used.

As soon as it became clear I was standing by myself again she stepped away from me, the weight of the chain once again tugging my nipples down. She walked over to where the pulley and rope for my arms were tied off against the wall. Slowly, she lowered my arms. The blood flooded through them, sensation that I hadn't realised I'd lost returned painfully as intense pins and needles but, as my hands dropped to waist level I wanted to touch myself, to get close to orgasm again, but Mistress had different ideas.

She undid the cuffs around my wrists; the red marks were my body weight had been held were glowing, but Zoe wasn't going to wait.

"Arms behind your back slave."

I obeyed, groaning as the muscles and tendons realigned themselves. She held up a long conical black leather bag, open at the top and with buckles, laces and straps along its full length. I had absolutely no idea what she intended to do with it now.

"Put your hands together."

As I did so she slipped the bag over my arms, encasing them. Two of the straps passed under my armpits and back over my shoulders. These were clipped to metal rings either side of my collar, as she tightened the lacing, a bit like an old fashioned corset; my shoulders were pulled back, forcing my boobs out in front. I remember the cooled wax cracking and flaking off my skin as she moved me around. Then, oh blessed relief as she slackened the rope between my ponytail and the hook in my arse. She gently removed it, placed both it and the rope reverently on a white towel and rummaged in her case again.

She showed me what she had chosen; it looked like a large golden pear, maybe five inches long, from that protruded a flared base with a red faceted jewel in it. Scooping some white coconut scented lube onto her fingers she liberally coated the butt plug with it.

"Bend over"

Again my arse accepted it without any real discomfort, in fact it felt really wanton. Taking hold of that chain between my nipple clamps she made me shuffle across, closer to the bed, just in front of it she said

"Kneel"

I managed without overbalancing, the spreader bar between my ankles making it difficult to do so, but I got there. Mistress placed one booted foot on the edge of the bed just in front of me, her other foot on the floor, her legs spread wide. I could smell her arousal amid the scents of leather and coconut. As I looked up at her she gave a little smile, bent down and removed the gag. My jaw ached, I was about to thank her.

"Lick my boots clean."

I clearly didn't understand her meaning or act quickly enough as she slapped my cheek. The stinging jerked me into action, I leant forward, licking the glossy black leather with my tongue. I concentrated on my task, and as I turned my head I saw she was rubbing at her clit with two fingers. I understood now, this was to be for her benefit. Occasionally she would stop and rub her slick wet fingers over her nipples, her juices glistening on her dark skin, contrasting with the spiked nipple rounders.

She stopped my ministrations and turned round so I could work on her other boot. Still she continued to masturbate herself, until finally I heard that newly familiar little sigh as she came. Satisfied with my work on her boots she moved so her arse was directly in front of my face. Bending over elegantly she said

"Lick it, lick my cunt and my arse."

Oh my god yes, I hadn't realised until then that I so needed to taste her, to pleasure her, to make her cum on me. I leant forward as she opened her legs. The material of the fishnet tights got in the way, but I managed to force my tongue through to taste her sweet sex. The arm binder was frustrating my ability to service her as well as I wanted, needed to, but I persevered. Soon her arse and pussy were glistening with my saliva and I was panting with the effort. She reached back and grabbed my head, cramming it in between her arse cheeks.

"Tongue my hole slave, tongue my hole."

She kept repeating this as she got closer to orgasm, then suddenly, she came hard.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out, collapsing forward onto the bed.

I knew I had done a good job, she was pleased with me, and that was all that mattered right then. Still panting as she recovered, she stood up, and turning round gently got me to my feet. Taking her sunglasses off she kissed me, tasting the juices from her pussy that were smeared over my face. She reached down to my sex and trailed a finger across my own wet lips. I was still very sensitive down there and shuddered with pleasure at her touch.

"Hmm, yes. You did well, perhaps a reward for a good slave would be in order."

She reached into that case again, I wondered where she got all these things from. What she came back with what was obviously a dildo; it was a big red rubber dildo. I'd never seen anything like it before, it's bright, Post Office red shaft looked as if it was anatomically exact, with a slight arched curve to it. There was even a little slit at the end. The odd thing, though was it also had a sort of bulb, about the same size as the plug Mistress had put in my arse.

She held it by the shaft of the penis and offered it up to my face. Her intent was clear so I slowly licked around the bulb, smearing my saliva on it. She held it closer and I took it in my mouth, as if I was performing a blowjob. She held it there, just held it in my mouth as I frantically began to breathe through my nose. Satisfied she pulled it away from me, trailing the tip of the cock end slowly down between my boobs, across my stomach until she reached my sex. Slowly rubbing it across my wet pussy lips.

When she held it up again I could see it, glistening with my arousal. She held it to my lips so I could lick it and taste myself. Smiling at me now, she rubbed her own pussy through the fishnets, then using two fingers she ripped a hole in them. I realised now her intention as she inserted the bulb end of the dildo slowly into herself.

"Turn around and rest your head on the bed."

I did as she said, laying my head on the edge of the bed so I could just see her, see us in the big mirror on the wall. Aware now that with my legs spread and my arse high in the air she had easy access to my love tunnel. She moved closer, touching me with cold rubber, teasing my pussy with it. I watched her in the mirror as she took hold of the shaft again, felt her push it against my swollen lips, gasped as she penetrated me with her very own penis.

Such bliss

She started moving slowly, gently fucking me, her hips sinuous in their motion. I was aware of that butt plug, filling my arse as she fucked my pussy.

I felt so full, so very full.

I was hers for the taking.

I felt tears in my eyes at the beauty of it all as my whole being dissolved into being hers.

As she started to pick up the pace I realised she was being pleasured by the part of the toy inside her, it was almost like I could fuck her as she fucked me. I started to push back against her, moaning now as grabbed both my buttocks in her hands, pulling them apart, stretching my mound tight.

She leant forward, I could feel the weight of her tits on my back, the metal nipple rounders scraping across my skin

Every moment the pleasure increased until I was on the edge again, but this time she didn't mess me around.

"I want you to cum for me." she said in my ear.

Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes. I so wanted to cum for her too. I couldn't get any words out, all I could do was nod as I watched her take me like a dog in the mirror.