Holly's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly tensed, surprised, dug her nails into my back, clawing me, leaving deep, angry, fuck filled passionate scratches. Within two minutes, Holly stiffened up, panting, babbling, then screaming in a primal, animalistic lust grabbed my neck, and drowned me in a kiss as she hit the summit of an all enveloping orgasm.

"FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

Not letting her sensitive pussy get a break, I grabbed her shoulders, and using the the wall for leverage, forced Holly down on my cock, and erupted inside her. The explosion of our ogasm made me dizzy, week at the knees, and we slid down the wall, and collapsed in a panting, sweaty, cum covered heap. Somewhere, during the night, we managed to slither to our bed, and pass out.

I awoke to the bright sunshine streaming in the window, and rolled over to see my beautiful Holly dressed.

A knock at the door interrupted us. A messenger was the with a packet from the law firm I had retained for my divorce. It seemed the parents of the young man my soon to be ex-wife had been fucking was furious she was using their son. A couple of well placed calls from that young man's father, and my lawyer's office, and an emergency divorce had been granted. I hadn't really asked for anything but some things left to me by my Mom, and Grandmother. Holly and I would start our life together with our own things, our own life, our own memories, and our own love.

2 hours later, "Holly!"

She ran into the room, and I saw that I left her suitcase on the bed.

"What is THAT for?!"

I placed two airline tickets for New York City in the suitcase. Holly's eyes opened wide. New York is one of the states where we could be married. After hugs, tears of joy, and squeals of delight, we were off to O'Hare, and our flight. 3 days later, I was back to work. Time later for a proper Honeymoon.

"And they lived happily ever after..." would have been the perfect ending. However, shocked family, and friends were to be expected. Most stayed in our lives, and accepted what they had seen with their own eyes. Some couldn't and drifted out of our life. We knew this going in. I've never given a second thought to our love. It has been said that you only have one chance at your true love. No way was mine going anywhere.

Author's note: First story I've submitted on this site, and the first one in 11 years anywhere. Comments are welcome. I hope you enjoyed it. Cheers!