Holly's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark let out a loud noise and announced he was cumming. I could feel him swell inside me and then felt the twitching spasms as he came in my pussy. He stayed inside me as he came down from his own orgasm and I could hear contented mews coming from him between his heavy breathing. I shifted my focus back to Wayne's cock which was fully hard now and filling my mouth. The angle was not great with Wayne standing to the side and I wanted more of him so I leaned forward sliding off of Mark causing Wayne to slip out of my mouth also. Mark laid back on the other end of the couch still admiring the view of my ass and now rather messy pussy. I stood up feeling the cum run out of me and down the inside of my thigh. Ewww. Usually I would go right to clean up but I had another hard dick in front of me and it would not be fair to Wayne if I invited him to the party then quit when I was satisfied.

"Lay down here." I told Wayne as I reached out and stroked his cock. He obediently took the spot I had just vacated and settled in with his legs stretched out toward Mark. I strattled him and eased myself down onto him. Being so wet from Marks cum, and my gushing fluids, I sank onto him without any resistance. He had a great cock and it felt fantastic sliding into me. I began to piston myself up and down on him. The feeling was so intense on my now ultra-sensitive pussy. Wayne was encouraging me by telling me to "fuck that cock." His words didn't really do much for me but if he enjoyed it and it got him off then he could say anything he wanted. I rested my hips on him and ground my clit into his pelvic bone. A felt a little shudder run through me as he completely filled me and my swollen clit rubbed on him. I glanced back to check on Mark and he was watching closely as he played with his glistening semi-hard dick. He smiled and asked if I was enjoying myself. I just smiled and gave Wayne a few more piston moves. Wayne grunted and began moving his hips up to meet me as I came down on him. I closed my eyes and was concentrating on making Wayne cum when I felt Marks hand on my ass.

As Wayne caught a nipple in his mouth and began to suck, scraping his teeth across that oh so sensitive flesh, Mark became more insistent with his hands on my ass. I felt him stroking me and even dipping his fingers down to the place where Wayne and I were connected. This is fantastic I thought. I felt him scooping up globs of his cum and my juices as they flowed out of me with each thrust of Wayne's cock. I looked back at him and saw him stroking his fully recovered erection. I smiled at Mark and he leaned into me pressing against my ass. I shifted my hips forward presenting myself to him. "Be slow." I said not sure I was ready for this.

Mark got the head of his dick past my sphincter after some slow constant pressure, during which Wayne lay motionless beneath me. Wayne did continue to tell me how gorgeous I was and how much he loved fucking me. The distraction of his words helped relax me as Mark worked into my ass. ¬¬

When Mark started slowly stroking into me Wayne started to raise his hips in a matching rhythm. I had never felt so full! Wayne starting bucking his hips to meet me again and I felt his body stiffen as he began to cum inside my pussy. Wayne was still twitching inside me as Mark sped up his pounding of my ass. I am sure he could feel his roommate cumming just a couple thin membranes away. I dropped my hips down onto Wayne's' pelvis keeping myself on his softening cock. The friction caused by my rocking with Marks thrusts brought me to another orgasm. This one was so strong I swear I almost passed out. I collapsed on top of Wayne mewing and still shaking from post-orgasmic mini quakes. Mark suddenly shuddered and I could feel spurts of cum being pumped up my ass.

Mark pulled out of me and I felt a stream of juices running out of me. Wow was I a mess! After a minute or two of catching my breath I climbed off of Wayne, on legs that barely worked, and headed for the bathroom. I came back a few minutes later after cleaning up a little to find Wayne gone and Mark sitting on the couch with his shirt on but still naked from the waist down. "Wow! Holly, that was the most exciting thing that I have ever done and you are by far the sexiest woman I have ever met." I smiled and told him that I suspected he said that to all the girls that abandoned their morals and fucked him and his roommate. We both kind of chuckled at that then I told him I was already running late and had to get home.

We got dressed quietly, both of us lost in our individual thoughts about the night. For my part I had a lot of guilt but kept telling myself that this is what my husband really wanted anyway and I had enjoyed one of the hottest fucks of my life so was it really wrong? I know I was rationalizing but I had never cheated on my husband and was trying to deal with the situation knowing I would see him in just a few minutes. "Can you drive me back to the restaurant?" I asked Mark. "Sure, Holly. I wish we could go to my bed and do it all again in the morning but I understand you need to get home." We went out to his car and chatted lightly on the way to pick up my car.

Before I drove home I ducked back into the restaurant to try and clean up a little more. I knew as soon as I got home John would want to hear about my night and take me to bed. There was only so much I could do though as cum was still leaking out of me from both ends. I did what I could and headed home. Now I had to find a way to explain the evening to John.

When I got home John was waiting for me on the couch. He was watching some cheeseball movie and had his laptop out also. I suspect he was watching porn or cruising swinger websites but I didn't push him to explain. I just came in and kissed him deeply on the lips and excused myself to go to the bathroom for one more cleanup before I came back and sat next to him. He asked about the guys I mentioned in my text and I told him I met two great guys named Mark and Wayne and we had talked and flirted for hours. I had not planned ahead to hide anything from John but I found that I just couldn't tell him. It wasn't that I was sparing his feelings, he would have loved it for sure, it was that this experience was for me not him.

John took my hand and led me to the bedroom and started removing my clothes with an urgency that both excited me and filled me with a sense of dread. Would he be able to tell I had just fucked two guys and still had their cum leaking out of me? I pushed him down onto the bed and went to turn off the lights. I climbed into bed with John and told him to just fuck me as I had been teasing all night and was ready for him. He moved over me and slid into me with absolutely no resistance. "Honey, you are so fucking wet! Mark and Wayne must have really turned you on." I just sighed and told him they were pretty tempting and now I needed him to cum in me. After about five minutes of riding his cock I felt him tense up and then he cried out as he came inside me. I was too raw and exhausted to cum again and told him he would have to owe me one tomorrow as I couldn't stay awake any longer and had to get some sleep. He hates for me not to cum but agreed to let me go and rest. The next day was Sunday and we had a pleasant day lounging around the house and then made love that night as I related stories of my previous night's flirting. We both came together and then lay together as we fell asleep.

Life since my wild night has been a little different. John still asks me to go out and flirt about once a month and I do that for him. The guys that I decide to leave with and fuck I do for me. You see... I can keep a secret.

12