Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Finally, the car's tires began to grumble a bit as Holly drove slowly along what I at first thought was a small stretch of dirt road, but slowly realized was a rather long driveway. The car slowed to a stop. There were a few seconds of silence. There was a double click...the motor quietly ceased it's hum.

"We're here," Holly proclaimed. "You can remove the blindfold now."

My hands shook as they removed the dark fabric from my eyes. My pupils quickly tried to shut out the mad rush of light before it blinded me. Having worn the blindfold for so long, my eyes weren't ready for the barrage of sunrays. Between distant trees, the reddening sun had fallen low on the horizon, it's intense rays blazing directly through the windshield, and from there to my unprepared retinas.

Blinking rapidly, I was finally able to get adjusted to daylight again, and I looked through the windshield at Holly's lovely home. It was an average size house, but like the Boogaloo, it was a wonderfully crafted log cabin. A wraparound porch circled three sides of the house, with a dozen solid posts supporting its roof. The cabin itself was two stories high, a large chimney jutting through the slanted roof. All wood... everywhere. No brick, stone or vinyl to be seen anywhere...except the quaint brick chimney. I immediately felt comfortable. I don't know why.

Holly was correct in stating that she lived in the sticks, too. All around the house, in every direction, were tall trees, the sturdy sentinels even lining the length of the finely graveled driveway. Nature chirped and fluttered and rustled all around the house. It was serene...relaxing. In the back of my mind I was thinking that this was all a ruse...maybe a lull before the storm. The entire scene seemed to be some wicked plot to lull my senses, to soften me up for the whims and decadent pleasures of the woman who sat beside me. I felt more than ever like the edible fly blundering into the spider's kitchen...disguised as the most comfortable, serenely pleasant of parlors.

"Come and open my door for me, foot boy. We need to get started. I'm so horny I could hump a dozen men, and leave every one of them exhausted and drained."

That mental picture set my head to spinning. But I opened my door, stopping just long enough before I got out to pick up Holly's shoes from the floor, and once again walked around to the driver's side and opened her door. Holly swung around to face me as I stood at her door. She grinned mischievously and stretched out her legs, feet wiggling as they'd done earlier at Boogaloo.

"On your knees, foot boy. Put my shoes on for me again, like a good boy." She smirked.

As I slowly knelt before her, I wondered if I was going to get another faceful of playful soles. Holly grinned down at me, knowing what I was thinking. But, even though she played and teased, giving me moving targets upon which to slide her shoes, her feet did not attack my face and send me reeling back as they had earlier. The adorning of her feet in their slinky shoes, while somewhat of a challenge, occurred without incident. I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or not.

When her shoes were firmly on both feet, Holly giggled and leaned forward, tousling my hair briskly and cooing in a baby-talk voice, "Oh, you're such a gooooood foooot boyyyy...yes you are! Soooo sweeeet to Holly's itty bitty pretty feet. You're my favorite, bestest tootsie boy...such a cute footsie boooyyyy." I blushed at being treated like a favorite pet, but my heart raced nonetheless.

Holly again caught me off guard. This time, as I knelt on the gravel, still blushing, she suddenly stood up in front of me. Once again I was knocked back against the open door. But as I started to rock backwards, Holly's hand had reached out, grabbing me by the back of the neck, stopping my backward launch. As I regained equilibrium, I realized that Holly was standing directly in front of me, less than six inches from me. The "V" of the crotch of her pants was right before my eyes, and her other hand was rubbing it slowly in a most obscenely obvious manner.

"Oh, now," she said in a voice thicker than molasses, "my foot boy wouldn't be staring between my legs, would he? Trying to see through my pants? Hoping to see some tasty treat to eat, maybe? Is that what my naughty foot boy is doing?"

Since I was still blushing from earlier, I can't say I blushed again, so I would have to say my blush deepened, probably more the flush of lust than of embarrassment. I tried to avert my eyes from the crotch of her pants, unsure what she wanted me to do.


"Oh, no....that's okay, my little pet. In fact, here...how's this?" Holding my head firmly with her hand, she stepped forward, that enticing "V" now less than an inch from the tip of my nose. "Isn't that nice of me, to let you so close to my sweet pussy? Doesn't it make you want to bite through my pants to lick at it like a happy puppy? Wouldn't you LOVE to do that?"

I tried to speak, but my mouth was dry - odd, considering I was on the verge of drooling. Suddenly, Holly's hand pulled my head forward that last minute distance. My face plunged into the thin material of her pants, my nose and lips landing where her soft, triangular carpet would be if she were naked. She then started slowly rotating her hips, both her hands now behind my neck, holding my head as she gyrated her groin into my face.

"Reach back and squeeze my ass, foot boy," she said. "Pull me toward you. Help me mash your face between my legs. And sniff and lick me, too. Show me how badly you want what my pants are keeping from you."

Just as I reached behind her to clutch her brazen cheeks, she lifted her left leg up and back, resting her foot on the car's doorstep. With her leg thus positioned, she had spread her thighs apart a good foot or more. Thrusting her hips forward yet again, she just about pulled my panting face right up between her legs, grinding and gyrating against the lower part of my face.

She seemed to be trying to force my head all the way between her legs, and I certainly had no desire to fight it. I held tightly to her bottom, squeezing her cheeks through the pants, kissing and lapping at her crotch like a heated hound.

"Oh, yes...good puppy...sweet doggie. Kiss it....lick it....rub your face in it hard! Oh, this is making me soooo hot! And I know this is driving YOU crazy, too. When I finally let you take my pants off, you'll lick me soooooooo good! Won't you, my hot little pussy licker? Won't you?!" She was panting and squirming against me, gasping for air, her fingers digging deep holes and trenches in my head and neck.

"Yes, ma'am. Yes, Goddess! I'll lick you...sooooo good...I promise! Oh, yes...I'll never...stop licking...you! Never!" I had no clue of what I was even saying. I was just so lust crazed at that moment that I could only hear my own words off in the distance, not truly understanding them at that particular instant.

"Tell me...how bad...you want to...eat me. Tell me...you'll do....ANYTHING...if I let you...lick between...my legs! Tell me...foot boy! Beg me...to allow...your hot tongue...deep inside me! Beg to...lick me!!"

"Oh, yes...please, Goddess! Please...let me...eat your...pussy! PLEASE...let me...take off...your pants...and lick you...til my...tongue breaks! Please, Goddess....PLEASE!!! I beg you! I'll lick you...sooooooo good...I promise! Ohhhhhhh, pleasssssssssse!"

One moment I was nuzzling Holly's frustratingly clothed patch, begging for more, and the next I was flying backward. I landed with a thud, my upper half on a soft, green lawn and my lower half still on the graveled driveway. I looked up at a darkening sky, the fluffy clouds taking on the red and pink hues of sunset. Groggily, I got up on my elbows and looked back toward the car. Holly had once again kicked off her shoes and had already removed her pants. In fact, by the time I was able to focus on her, she was sitting on the car seat and had one leg of the pantyhose off completely and was just sliding the other down over her calf.

"Don't just...lie there. Get...over here...and help me...get my pantyhose...off!"

I looked around, as if expecting someone to see us. In spite of my heated state, I was still cautious. I wasn't used to such wonderful things happening to me at all, let alone without some dire consequences to follow. I knew SOMETHING had to happen to stop this incredible turn of events.

"Oh, relax," Holly huffed, still working on her stubborn pantyhose, "I own...seven acres...around my house. And it's all...posted. Now get off...your ass...and get these...off me!"

Holly had managed to get her pantyhose down around a single ankle. With eager, fumbling fingers I finished the job, tugging them over that gorgeous ankle and off her foot. This time I didn't think Holly would stand for my usual slow, erotically voyeuristic method of slipping the hose over her foot, so I removed it as quickly as I could. Even so, by the time I had the hose off of her, she already had her panties down to mid calf. Again, I took over from there.

Holly's eyes were shining with lust, even in the dimming light. Just as I tossed her moistened panties aside, she grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head forward. It was not a gentle tug, either. It hurt, bringing tears to my eyes. I opened my mouth to protest the pain that leaped through my scalp, but instead found my mouth filled with...moist, pink flesh and soft, fine pubic hair. It more than adequately muffled the cries of agony. In less than a heartbeat, my open mouth gave up it's protest and began sucking and licking wildly. The scent and taste of her drove me instantly mad.

"Ohhhh.....yes!" Holly squealed, squirming on the car seat and holding my head in a viselike grip. "I was...going to...wait till we...got inside...for you to...do this. But...I'm just...waaaaay too....horny. I can't wait. Oh, my....sweet little foot boy...lap it up, baby...lap it up nice. Don't stop....til I come!"

I didn't bother to reply. I was so hot to lick deep inside Holly that I grabbed the undersides of her thighs and pushed them up, forcing her on her back on the seat. With her left foot braced high up on the rim of the roof and her right resting between the windshield and the door, Holly spread herself wide for my culinary pleasure. I did only one thing...I lapped with a greedy, lustful hunger.

"Oh, such a...good boy! That's right...lick your Goddess! Lick her...oh, sooooo....good! Good boy!" Holly squirmed and gasped for air, making for a moving target for my tongue. But I didn't care. NOTHING could've kept my tongue from finding its target.

With deft fingers I spread her soft petals wide. I saw her glistening opening and dove for it. There was no fumbling at all. My tongue zeroed in, entered her and probed deep inside, all in one incredibly smooth, flawless move. I swooned a bit at the warmth of having my mouth and face in that deliciously humid place once again. I sighed as I lapped inside her, tasting her sugar walls, savoring every sweet lick.

Holly moaned louder by the second. Her thighs quivered and her movements seemed jerky, as if she wasn't in total control of a single one of her muscles. I was moving just as jerkily. Panting and sighing down there between her silken thighs, only my lips and tongue had any kind of finesse about them. I lapped and sucked at her pink folds, wanting to savor the taste of each one. I panted my hot breath over every inch of her dripping pussy. I alternated sucking her flesh and licking with the tip of my tongue. Sometimes slow, teasing licks, sometimes bold, plundering licks. I hoped to keep her off balance with what I would do next. It seemed to work splendidly.

I could hear Holly gasping for air, swallowing loudly, huffing and sighing and moaning. She was squirming all over the seat, barely able to contain herself. I was pretty much on autopilot, devouring her dripping flower like a true gourmet. She was so wet it was like rubbing my face in a handful of musk-scented massage oil.

Suddenly, long fingernails dug deep into the back of my head. Holly gasped, "Suck my clit...foot boy! Lick it...suck it...bite it! Take it...in your...mouth....right now!"

I put my lips around her swollen bulb and sucked...ever so gently. The reaction was immediate.

"Ohhhhhh! Yessssss! There's a.....good.....pussy boy! Ohhhhhhh....ohhhh....ohhhh. Good boy! Suck it...harder. Lick it...nibble it.

I flicked at that burning clit with the hardened tip of my tongue. Holly moaned and squirmed. I put my teeth just around the outside of it, and squeezed gently. Holly's back arched and her thighs spasmed. Her bottom came up off the car seat and pushed her crotch tightly against my mouth. Her hands pulled my head forward as her pussy tried to push it back. My sucking, licking mouth was held captive between the two as she bucked her hips and held my head firmly in place.

"Ohhhhhh.....sweet pussy boy.....just a....little longer. I'm going...to come....any second now. Ohhhhh, yes baby...suck that clit....suck it HARD...now, baby, now!!!"

I sucked it hard. With my teeth clenched on it I sucked, flicking my tongue at it rapidly. With a final spasm, Holly squealed her pleasure. Her right foot came off the door and slammed into my shoulder alongside my neck. It didn't distract me enough to stop sucking her clit.

As Holly screamed, "Ohhh, yes, baby...YES! YES! YES!!!!!!" I felt a flood of hot liquid bathe my face. The oily slick that was her sex continued to grind into my mouth. Her bottom hadn't touched the car seat in several minutes as she gyrated and moaned her satisfaction. It was a deliciously long orgasm and she screamed and bucked throughout. I lapped at her flowing juices in between gnawing and sucking her clit.

I didn't realize it at first, but I had gotten such pleasure out of devouring Holly that my pounding erection had decided to relieve itself of its pent up frustration. Soon after she had climaxed all over my panting face, I myself came, volley after volley blasting into my briefs, creating an ever widening stain on both my briefs and my jeans. I didn't care. It felt amazing...incredible. The taste of Holly, her incredibly erotic squirming and wiggling and moaning, and the delightful wickedness of having my hungry tongue between her legs right out in the open before even entering her house...all helped my teased and tormented organs to release pent up passion...albeit in my pants. I didn't care. At the tender young age of twenty, I had plenty to spare.

Slowly, Holly's squirming, bucking orgasm subsided. Both legs ended up on my shoulders as she gently pushed my head away from her twitching, dribbling sex. For a few minutes she just lay there, smiling, licking her lips, waiting for her breathing to return to normal. When she had the strength, she sat up. Since she was drenched between her legs, she sat with her crotch over the edge of the seat, hoping not to stain the fabric of it. I sat on the ground, my legs sore from kneeling on gravel and being bent at the knees for so long. I looked up at her, smiling with pride. She returned the smile, but looking more like a woman who's pet had just performed a trick better than ever before.

"Oh, my, my," she sighed, "I was right to take you on as my foot boy. That was just...incredible. I'm not going to have to train you at all. I'm very impressed with my good boy. And I'm going to have to give you some nice treats...rewards...for doing such a good job for me. You'd like that, wouldn't you, foot boy?" She smiled sweetly...genuinely sweetly. She touched one side of my face with her fingertips, so gently I could barely feel it as she traced my face from cheek to chin. Then, in a serious moment - a rarity for Holly - she cooed quietly, "You really have pleased me, Tom. You just made me feel soooo delicious. I AM going to reward you. Oh, yes...my foot boy has earned a very big reward."

That hushed statement there in the gathering darkness took my breath away....made me woozy. I could tell by the sincere tone and by the choice of her wording that she really was happy with me. And that meant more to me than anything else...the sex, the promise of more, even my own orgasm. Making Holly happy mattered more to me than all of that combined. Her soft touch and the satisfied smile on her face made everything worthwhile.

"And now," Holly continued, the evil grin climbing back onto her face, "I think it's time to not only give my foot boy his rewards, but also to begin teaching him some wonderful new things. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am," I sighed. Pathetically, all that was missing was a wagging tail at the end of my spine.

Holly again stood up, hands on hips, letting me look at her predominantly naked form in the encroaching darkness. Standing there with her hands on her hips, naked from the waist down, she looked like a true Goddess, Mistress of all she beheld. She allowed me to look up at her in awe for several minutes before continuing.

"Good," she said, bending down to take her keys from the pocket of her hastily discarded pants. "Gather up my clothes and follow me inside. We'll only have another hour or two before I have to take you back to McDonald's, so you can be home at a reasonable time. When you come inside, go left into the living room. I'll be waiting for you."

Closing the car door, and without a second look at me, Holly walked directly to the front door of her lovely log home. She walked gingerly at first, stepping lightly on the gravel of the driveway, but then strode more boldly as her bare feet came in contact with the soft, trimmed lawn.

As I bent to retrieve her discarded clothing, I glanced up at the arrogant derriere that swayed hypnotically to the locked door. Her blouse came to just above her tailbone, thereby allowing full viewing of her lush bottom as those haughty cheeks rose and fell in a most enticing rhythm. I grew immediately erect again as I watched her walking straight and proud, without any shame or embarrassment, naked from the waist down, toward what I would soon find out really was "the spider's parlor." I shuddered at the joys I would experience within those walls.

Once inside, Holly left the door open about halfway. As I walked toward her home, I heard her snicker from just inside the door, "Don't dawdle, foot boy. Hurry now. We haven't got much time...and there's so much I want to show you. We're going to have so much fun together." Though I couldn't see her evil grin, I could FEEL it...sense it with every nerve ending in my body.

Then there was silence. I hurried through the now almost complete darkness, carrying Holly's clothes in my arms. I headed for the warm light of her cozy home. And though it was warm, a chill danced up and down my spine for the umpteenth time that glorious day. I grinned. For I knew that somewhere beyond that door, somewhere within that cozy light, Holly waited to take me to places I'd never even dreamed of before.

I walked shakily, teetering on wobbly legs as I made the short trek from Holly's car to her home. My vision was blurry...partly because of the sweat dripping into my eyes from my moistened brow, and partly because I was ready to pass out from all I'd experienced....and WOULD experience. Each step closer to that sturdy wooden door made me tremble that much more, breathe that much quicker, teeter that much more precariously.

I stumbled up the two small steps to the doorway, regaining my balance awkwardly on knees that felt like they'd slipped out of their sockets and were just rolling about aimlessly between my calves and thighs. My tongue couldn't keep my lips hydrated. My eyeballs were sweating. I had to keep drawing in deep breaths just to keep from passing out. But I held onto Holly's clothes and managed to make it all the way to the door.

Leaning on the door frame, I peered into the lion's (or should I say lioness's) den. It was warmly lit inside, as enticing as the incredible Holly herself was. I nudged the door further open with my shoulder and walked in, my eyes scanning the rustic, country look interior. I felt immediately comfortable, like I wanted to kick off my shoes, sit on one of the plush chairs with a cold beer and just soak in the atmosphere. No such luck. I wasn't there for MY comfort and pleasure...but for Holly's.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers