Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Occasionally, she sat straight up, mashing her light carpet into my face as she wiggled about in blissful glee. Other times she lay forward on top of me, spreading her legs to give me deeper access to her silky cavern. But never was her pussy out of range of my tongue. We both made sure of that.

She even employed a very successful tactic as I sucked at her dripping treasure. She found that by simply stroking my throbbing shaft or sucking the engorged head, or by fondling my clenching jewels, that she could renew my tongue's energy level, thereby giving it a supercharged burst of power...which made for a delicious surge of erotic pleasure for her as her pussy reaped the rewards.

Even though I was in slit-licking Heaven, it seemed like forever that my tongue buried itself in those silky petals. I could feel that my face was wet and sticky. I was gasping for air, but too obsessed with eating Holly to stop devouring her even for a second. And the sight of her ass rippling and jiggling right in front of my eyes capped off a delicious feast for me. I kept my eyes open as much and as often as I could, even when her bottom started slapping down repeatedly on my head. I just couldn't stop admiring those buns. Only when my passion overcame me did I close my eyes, thereby letting every erg of energy exit my body ONLY through my tongue.

"Oh...my..." Holly moaned, "such...a good...little...foot boy. Wonderful...pussy...licker. You're.... making...Holly...feel so....so good."

I didn't know if it was her degree of arousal or if she was being playful in her ecstasy, but when she neared orgasm her cheeks squeezed my forehead between them, effectively locking me in place. Then those cheeks, along with her upper thighs, actually started forcing my head from side to side. Her buttocks had such a strong hold on my head that as she wiggled them back and forth, my head went with them! If I hadn't been so busy trying to make Holly come, and if I'd had enough air, I'd probably have been laughing hysterically at the thought of how humorous that must've looked.

Her cheeks squeezed my face, actually lifting my head off the floor at one point as she squirmed and wiggled. Still I licked my best licks. I suppose it had become a matter of pride and challenge on my part, proving I could keep up with the rollicking Holly. Then her bottom let my head go, and it dropped with a thud to the floor. Immediately, her ass pounced right back down on it, her crotch slamming wetly back onto my still open mouth. Barely a lick had been missed. My brain attempted to register a deep pride at this fact, even as I gasped for air.

"Oh, God...I love this!" Holly moaned loudly, grinding her sex into my face so hard that her pubic hairs were irritating my mouth and chin. "Oh, yes...pussy boy.....lick....lick...LICK!!"

My face was assaulted by Holly's drenched flower and rippling cheeks. Occasionally, I could see up her back to her flowing black hair, which had worked loose of its tight bun and was flying unevenly over her right shoulder.

"Tom....foot boy...my pussy boy...lick me....so, sooooo....deep! I want....to come...all over...your young....face. Oh, yes....yes! I'm going...I'm going to...to...COME!! Oh, God, God, YESSS!"

My face was flooded with a long, forceful blast of hot liquid. The sensation was like a tube full of warmed K-Y Jelly being suddenly squeezed onto my nose, lips and chin. Holly's cheeks clenched my face even tighter and everything became dark. I could see nothing but blackness. My only sensations were of warm, liquid pulsations on my face and the lack of oxygen to my lungs. Then Holly started hopping up and down on my face, which allowed me to get quick gasps of air...when I timed it right.

"Oh....such.....a.....good....foot...boy....you're..fantastic...Tom...just..lick....me....forever!!"

With each word she gasped, Holly's ass slammed down onto my face, as if emphasizing each one. She screamed, moaned and squirmed. All the while my face felt hot and sticky...and substantially battered.

"Oh...my God...I have to....," Holly lunged forward, still grinding her sex energetically into my face, and began to suck my penis like some hungry animal. Squeezing, licking and sucking it, she continued to bounce on my face. She couldn't sit still. She came buckets....or so it seemed.

I came too. Holly, true to her statement that she didn't swallow, sensed my impending eruption and moved her head deftly to one side. Once again I sent white hot volleys spurting over her shoulders. I even got to see one or two of them when her manic rump had moved to one side just enough for my eyes to catch a seminal stream soaring skyward. Amidst the smothering flood of Holly's juices, I was rather proud of the strength of that liquid rocket trail.

Pride gave way quickly to the desire for survival. I thought I was going to drown in Holly's juices. I reached up and grabbed her spastic ass in hopes of prying it off my face. Her cheeks were so clenched with the strain that they felt like granite covered with flesh. I couldn't pry them away...at least not without causing her substantial pain. Luckily, at that precise moment, Holly slumped on top of me, drained and exhausted. Her body relaxed, and she slid forward enough that her suffocating pussy vacated my wet, irritated face. I could breathe again. I greedily sucked in huge lungfulls of air. At that point, it seemed like Holly's lungs and my own had become the hardest working organs in either of our bodies.

As we lay there recuperating, I could see Holly's thigh muscles jerking. Even her cheeks spasmed. I gasped between Holly's legs and she breathed heavily on my dribbling member. My face was sore, my testicles emptied of their goods, and I trembled all over....so, of course, I was smiling from ear to ear. Holly was making "Mmmmmmm..." type moaning noises down between my legs. We lay like that for quite some time, recovering our wits.

A slight movement of Holly's sweat-moistened buttocks alerted me to the fact that she had recovered enough to begin to sit up. Slowly, she raised herself. She again sat on my chest with her back to me. For the first time since she'd teased me with her glorious mams, I saw the silky red blouse as she let it slide down her back. Then I watched as her right arm reach behind her to grab it away, tossing it aside, finally baring her completely. What a lovely back it was that greeted my eyes.

Still atop me, she turned to the side, enough for me to get a good profile of her left breast. Grinning down at me, she fingered the pouting nipple playfully. She noticed with glee my rapt attention.

"I really enjoyed sitting on your face, foot boy," she said, still fondling her breast. "And I'll bet you'd like to taste these sweet little nipples now, wouldn't you?"

I nodded.

"Mmmm....I'm sure you would. But, first, I'm going to hold you to your promise. You said you'd lick ANY part of me, not just the parts you lust after. And I told you that after you ate me, I was going to slide forward and give you something else to lick. Obviously, that couldn't have meant my tits...because they're waaaaaaaay up here," she smirked. "So....what ever could I have meant?" There was that wicked, consummately evil grin again. And my earlier ponderings about that very same statement came rumbling like an avalanche to the foreground of my brain again.

Holly slid forward, along my chest to my belly. Then she raised her bottom off of me and held that position, on her hands and knees straddling me. She wiggled her bottom. Looking back over her shoulder at me, her smile was lascivious...more lecherous than the dirtiest of dirty old men.

"You like my ass, foot boy?" she asked. I felt a shiver. but I nodded again, nonetheless.

She lowered the top portion of her body, resting on her forearms instead of her hands. This had the effect of raising her rump a bit higher in the air. Again she wiggled it playfully. She scooted back a bit, her knees moving from about my hip area to just below my ribcage. She lowered her bottom about half a foot, hovering it only a few inches above my face. Again her cheeks spread slightly in that knee bent position. The closeness of her bottom to my face showed her entire crevice - complete with its small, puckered rosette - to my glazed eyes, which fought to focus as that lush ass loomed ever closer to them. I shivered, knowing full well what was coming. As always with Holly, that shiver was ambiguous. Was it a shiver of foreboding...or of eagerness?

"Well, then," her sticky sweet voice drooled, "if you like my ass so much...lick it. Just like you did my pussy. Lick it long, slow and deep. Leave no stone unturned...if you know what I mean...and I know you do." She leered at me, teeth glinting in the firelight. That evil, toothy grin seemed to dominate a good ninety percent of her pretty face.

Obviously expecting no refusal on my part, she turned and lowered her head onto my abdomen just above my sticky pubic triangle. She sighed. "Mmmm...I've always wanted my ass really deeply licked. I can't wait."

Again her bottom wiggled back and forth with anticipation. Again she sighed. The wiggle that followed was a wiggle of impatience. She lowered her bottom again, this time until her tailbone tapped against my nose. Tap, tap, tap.

"Go ahead, foot boy. Start right down there at the bottom and lick my ass completely. Ohhhh, lick it nice and deep. Lick ALL of it. Oh, yeah, do that for your Holly. LIck her nice." The last word trailed off into a long sigh. Even putting aside our obviously D/s relationship, I couldn't bear to disappoint her. I looked at her round cheeks and the warm valley between them. I heard her sighs of anticipation. I considered my predicament, knowing full well I would never disappoint Holly. I just wasn't capable of it.

Again the cheeks moved with impatience. Holly's forthcoming words conveyed that very impatience. Her voice was smothered in that gruff voice of displeasure every woman gets when she's extremely turned on and something - anything - is delaying her gratification.

"Now, foot boy. I really want this. Lick me." That haughty backside tapped my head again. I took a deep breath. I heaved a sigh of resignation. I looked beyond the curve of her left buttock to see her tightlipped mouth and glaring eyes daring me to refuse. I knew it was no good even thinking of saying no. So, I did what we both knew I would do....

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue...

I had closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out as far as I could get it, as if somehow licking her from as far away as possible would mean I wasn't really licking where I was licking at all. Just as I felt the tip of my tongue slip between those arrogant cheeks and make contact with warm flesh, I felt a quick flurry of movement. Stunned and confused, my eyes reflexively opened. Buttocks and crevice alike were gone.

Before that could fully register on my brain, I felt that same bottom once again plop heavily onto my chest. I looked up and saw the evil one grinning down at me, sitting sideways on my hard-nippled pecs. Those dancing eyes were apparently deep in thought.

"I almost forgot," she said, tapping her upper lip with a well-manicured index finger, "I told you back at Boogaloo that I'd finish that foot job you were enjoying so much. A promise is a promise....and we don't have a whole lot of time left together. Besides, I do believe you're a little hesitant to lick my backside for me. Sooooooo....I think I can kill two birds with one stone. I think I can make good on my promise AND give you incentive to enjoy your fanny feast all in one clever little move...if I do say so myself."

Again she pondered. Her finger continued to tap her upper lip, which curled more and more into a pleased smile. When that smile became so pronounced that her teeth began to show, I knew she'd made up her mind. Barely able to contain herself - and obviously very pleased with her own cleverness - she licked her lips and let me know what she had in mind.

"Hmmm....it'll take a little strength and balance on my part, but the rewards are worth it. Oh, yeah, this could be soooo fun. That's it then. Here's what we'll do. I'm going to lower my butt back down over your head like I just did, but this time I'm going to brace myself with my hands on the floor as I hover my behind over your mouth. I'm going to use my arms to keep my ass over your face because I'm going to need my feet down there at your crotch. While you're busy licking my bottom....mmmmm, just the thought of it's making me hot.....while you're doing that, I'll be finishing that foot job for you, just like I promised. And here's the incentive, foot boy. The better you lick my ass, the better I'll stroke that cock of yours with my soft, sexy feet. Now....how does that sound?"

All of a sudden, the thought of licking Holly's backside didn't sound so bad. I had almost exploded right there in Boogaloo a short while ago, even with a fair number of staff and fellow diners milling about. I was so disappointed when she stopped that amazing foot job that I thought my brain would seize up and all those precious gray cells would leak out my ears and dribble down my neck. I so wanted to come right then and there. Holly's feet had felt incredible on my throbbing joint and I was beside myself when she said she'd continue it later. This wasn't exactly how I'd pictured it, of course, but I realized that with Holly in charge, I was probably lucky she was keeping her promise at all. My eyes were wide at the thought and I was hardly able to speak. Holly laughed.

"I guess my foot boy approves of my plan," she said. "It's settled, then. You lick me, I'll stroke that fine cock of yours til you spurt all the way to the ceiling. All right, now, get that tongue ready...because how hard it works for me is how hard my feet will work for your joystick. Here we go!"

In yet another flurry of motion, Holly hoisted herself up on her hands, looking back to see that her bottom was hovering exactly where she wanted it over my face. Then she lifted first one, then the other foot, placing them on my thighs on either side of my penis, just a few inches from the already fattening shaft. Her entire weight was on her hands and on her feet, which pressed heavily into my thighs.

She lowered her bottom so that her warm valley once again brushed against my nose. "Now," she said, "put your tongue in there and lick slowly from the bottom of my crack all the way to my tailbone. Flatten it out and lick me like an ice cream cone. Go on. When you've licked it a few times, I'll squeeze that juicy cock of yours between my feet and start stroking it. But how nice I stroke you depends on how nice you lick me. So start licking, foot boy. C'mon...chop chop!"

All I could see was Holly's ass, shadowy and warm in it's closeness. I so wanted my promised foot job that the realization of what I was actually about to do meant nothing. I wanted those soft soles and squeezing toes all over my crank...rubbing...gliding along...jiggling it and my testicles. Oh, I wanted that so bad.

I flattened my tongue and started at the very bottom of her crack, mere millimeters behind her more tempting pussy. I licked in one long, slow, fluid motion all the way to her tailbone. She sighed and seemed to lose her balance for an instant. But she recovered quickly. She lowered her bottom a tiny bit, pressing it even more firmly against my face. At first I thought her arms had weakened, but when she stopped the lowering motion and held herself firmly in place, I realized that the move was planned, and not a result of her lack of arm strength.

"Oh, that was soooo nice," she said. "Use your hands and spread me open. Press your tongue in there really deep...lick as hard as you can. Just keep licking over and over. Do it real nice and I'll start playing with your cock."

For some reason, I started counting my licks. Maybe it was because I had nothing else to concentrate on. Who knows? In any event, I was on my seventh lick from bottom to top of Holly's crack when I first felt the stroking between my legs. Soft, warm soles squeezed and caressed my shaft from base to head, slowly and steadily. I sighed into Holly's humid, earthy valley.

"Oh, yes...good foot boy," Holly sighed. "The better your tongue gets, the better my feet get. Spread me wider. Lick me for all you're worth. Oh, yes....!"

That was all she said, and all she needed to say. I spread her cheeks as wide as I could, my besotted eyes not able to really focus. I just saw something hazy and warm that Holly wanted licked. So, lick it I did.

It ended up being a reciprocal sort of thing. The more I licked her, the more excited she got (and pleased with my effort, I believe), which led to more energetic and playful stroking of my cock by her talented feet. As you might expect, the resulting heightened arousal on my part led to more enthusiastic licking of her needy ass. And so on and so on. More thorough licking begot more stimulating foot action on my glans. A never ending cycle...and a joyous one. Oh, reciprocal bliss!

Before I knew it, I was licking her steaming butt like a hound, almost snorting as I licked her deep and hard. I could feel the heat of her skin as I licked, my own panting adding to that heat. I found myself squeezing her cheeks with my fingers as I held them far apart with my hands. And, thanks to her stroking feet, I found myself burying my face deep and licking her as if I wanted to lap my way right into her. My head was darting and bobbing as my tongue feasted and probed between her haughty globes. Holly's ass was squirming and trying to grind my battered face into a fine powder.

Her gifted feet stroked and played between my thighs. Her toes tickled and teased my sack, then crawled up my shaft as if they were fingers searching a flute for the holes in its stem. Each toe seemed to have a life of its own, dancing up my shaft as her soles squeezed it warmly. Then she slowly glided her smooth soles along my shaft on both sides, up and down. Both feet slid down to gently squeeze my testicles, then just that quickly climbed back up my shaft to tease and titillate the helmeted head. I was close to blacking out on the one hand, and yet my tongue was super-energized on the other.

"Oh my.....now go for my opening," Holly gasped, blindly pushing her crevice into my face, trying to force my mouth into the spot where she felt her anus was. Her aim was remarkably accurate. Her hole landed on my upper lip, and I quickly adjusted my mouth to encircle it. "Lick it, foot boy! Stick your tongue deep inside it! Suck on it! Oh my...! Oh, yes....!!"

Holly's toes were wiggling on the underside of my shaft as her soles stroked fiercely along the sides, squeezing my cock between them. Up and down, up and down, faster and faster. I knew I couldn't take too much more of this. I prayed my tongue could get her to come before I did. I shuddered to think of what might happen if I came and Holly didn't.

I knew there was only one thing I could do. I licked around the tight opening, sucking and slurping on it, tongue lapping and probing. When Holly's bottom started pounding against my face again, seemingly in an effort to force my tongue inside it, I knew it was time to do just that. Grabbing her cheeks so tightly that I though my fingers would break the skin, I finally thrust my tongue inside. Holly squealed and spasmed, her gluteal muscles contracting repeatedly. When I felt warm liquid dribbling down my chin and neck, I knew I'd finally accomplished my mission.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes..such a good...good boy!" she screamed. "Oh, yes...lap it...all up....all of it! Lick... your Holly...soooo...soooo good! Oh, my...good...good little...foot boy!!"

Her feet seemed on fire, stroking me as deftly as any two good, strong hands. The fire in those hot soles and toes ignited my cock beyond my ability to hold back. So....I didn't. With my tongue deep inside Holly's incredible ass, I shuddered as I sent tremendous spurts of cum between her stroking toes and high up in the air. My back arched like an oversized horseshoe. My heels dug into the carpet and my ass bounced on the floor as volley after volley creamed from my spurting cock. Holly moaned into the air...I moaned into her ass.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers