Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

When Holly's orgasm subsided, she temporarily lost the strength in her arms after all, and she briefly sat directly on my face, too exhausted and drained to get off me at first. She sat there panting, her mind reeling and her body trembling. I know...I could feel her behind trembling on my face. Even though I was having a little difficulty breathing with Holly sitting there, I hardly cared at all. I was as exhausted as she was, my once spurting penis now just coughing and sputtering, dribbling on itself. Holly's feet, however, still held it firmly, some of my liquids dripping from her painted toes. Gradually, she relinquished her toe hold on it and slid off of me. Or rather, I noted proudly, she sagged and flopped weakly to one side of me.

Holly fell to my right side, still panting. As she lay there regaining her strength and composure, her bottom was turned toward me, about a foot from my head. I looked over at it, saw the moisture placed all over it by my hungry tongue. I had a newfound respect for that high and mighty ass. What I'd thought would be a terrible experience turned out to be much more pleasant than I could've imagined. Maybe it was because of the foot job, I don't know. But, somehow, Holly's fine derriere was beginning to capture my heart almost as much as her feet had. As I admired it, my mind brought forth memories of just how sexy and tasty it was. I had thoroughly enjoyed that ass. And I found myself hoping I'd get to devour it again. Besides, knowing now just how much she enjoyed having her bottom licked made it seem like a thoroughly worthwhile thing to do.

"Mmmmm," Holly moaned, still on her side, "that was wonderful, foot boy. That little trick worked very well, I'd say. That is definitely something we'll have to do more of. You never cease to impress me with that tongue of yours." She rolled over briefly to smile at me and added, "And your enthusiasm." She winked at me, and then rolled back over on her side. She seemed as if she wanted to doze off. Long, quiet sighs escaped the lips I couldn't see.

I returned to looking at her behind. I felt the sudden urge to hug it and kiss it. To this day I can't explain why. Nonetheless, I did just that. I slid over to that round, soft rump and held it in my hands, kissing it as if it were a long lost relative I'd just seen for the first time in years. I nibbled at it with my teeth and rubbed my face in it, kissing it happily. This all took Holly quite by surprise. And though she was startled by my impromptu lip service to her derriere, it did seem to have the effect of rousing her from her pre-slumber stage. She sat partially up and turned to watch me shower her bottom with affection. Her smile was not the usual wicked Holly grin, but a genuinely pleased, happy smile.

"My," she said, "it seems my foot boy has grown very fond of my backside." She wiggled it for effect, asking sweetly, "Does this light your fire, Tom? Does my ass now make you as hot as my feet and pussy do?"

I answered by playfully kissing and licking one of her cheeks. I even sucked on it lightly, as if to give it a hickey to remember my lips by. She laughed and reached back to tousle my hair. "Ooh, such a frisky little foot boy. So, now I have one more tool to help me keep you in line, huh? You LIKE my ass. Mmm, now that DOES multiply the possibilities, doesn't it? Oh, yes, I definitely made the right choice making you my foot boy. I'm just sorry we're going to have to call it a night soon, or I'd find so many kinky ways to play with you."

I stopped kissing her ass and looked up at her. A sad look must've crept onto my face. She tousled my hair again and said quietly, "Oh, now, don't give me those puppydog eyes. We may have to stop for now, but we'll play again, I promise. I still have many things I want to try with you...and teach you. We have so many games to play, you and I. But, you still live with mommy and daddy, so I have to get you home before they send out a search party for you."

She swung herself around, deliberately raising one leg over my head in an arc as she did, giving me a completely unobstructed - and very close - view of her succulent slit. She let me ogle it for a few seconds before completing her roll to a sitting, and then standing, position. She so loved making me drool.

"Get dressed, Tom," she said. "If we had more time, I'd have you dress me, too, but that would certainly lead to other things, and we really don't have the time. I'm sorry you never got to play with my breasts like we'd intended, but like I said, time is a factor here. We really must work things better next time, maybe start earlier, or...." Her face lit up.

I wasn't even fully standing yet when she reached down and grabbed me by the hands, tugging me abruptly into a teetering standing position. Her eyes were glittering brightly in the reflected firelight. They shone impishly. I knew her brain was concocting something deliciously evil. I couldn't wait to hear it.

"We'll make Thursdays OUR night, Tom. How's that sound? Every Thursday we meet at McDonald's and I bring you here to train you in all sorts of sexy fun. I'll use my sexy foot boy for all kinds of dirty, kinky delights. That sound good?"

I was still waiting for the kicker, but I nodded my enthusiastic, "Yes, ma'am!"

Holly continued, "BUT...this driving you home thing can get tiresome. For our next meeting, you MUST convince your parents you're staying over a friend's house all night. Then you can sleep here. And that means...." She walked up close to me, one deft hand quickly grasping my penis and sack simultaneously, and whispered in my ear, "That means I get to use you for so, so many pleasures hour after hour, all night long. Mmm....and I can think of so many fantastic things to do if we're not restricted by time."

I hardened in Holly's hand. She grinned. Her hand teasingly stroked and fondled me. Her snakelike tongue licked her still shiny lips. "Keep that thought for next time," she said, "and remember to tell your folks that you're staying over a friend's house. Do that and we'll have such an incredible time together. But for now," her hand released me, "get dressed and let's get going before your parents send a S.W.A.T. team looking for you."

Watching Holly dress only fueled my desire for more play time with her. But I knew the evening was over. I knew all I could do now was reminisce about this night and wait for the hours to crawl by until next Thursday. It would be another agonizing, sleepless week. But it would be worth the wait come next Thursday. This I knew.

Holly put her pants on without putting on her panties. Those she gave to me as another gift, for me to worship at night along with her stockings. She knew her personal, intimate clothing would help keep me sniffing about for her like a heated mutt. And she was right.

After dressing, we both sadly walked out to the car. Holly locked up her home. I held the car door open for her, and she smiled and said, "Thank you, foot boy," and tickled my chin with one long, red fingernail. After I got in on my side, she started the engine. While the engine warmed to a soft purr, Holly reminded me about the blindfold. I saw no need for it, it being dark out and all, but Holly took no chances. She insisted I wear it. I didn't argue. Nothing new, there.

The entire drive back to McDonald's, Holly found ways to keep me heated. Whenever she stopped at lights or if she was driving for a long period on a highway, she let me get down on the floor to kiss her feet. She also introduced two new ways to tease and frustrate me. While stopped at lights, twice she spread her legs and allowed me to lean down and kiss between them. Knowing that there were no panties beneath the stretchy material of her pants made those kisses that much more exciting. But the urge to chew right through those pants to once again sniff and devour her dewey rose was almost more than I could resist. And for one long stretch on a highway, she allowed me to reach into her blouse and fondle her breasts. She even let me suck the nipples all too briefly. Oh, yes, Holly knew how to keep me panting and drooling for her. Even though I could see nothing with that damn blindfold on, my hands and mouth recorded every texture and flavor, my nostrils every scent. For most of that ride home, I wanted desperately to shove my throbbing shaft deep inside the pantiless Holly.

So what did Holly do about this? Why, she had me unzip and take my cock out for her again. And for the last twenty minutes or so of the drive, she played with it mercilessly. She had come to think of it - and me - as her personal toy. And so had I.

When we finally got to McDonald's, I was a wreck. Holly giggled her pleasure at seeing me so hot for her. She just loved having that power over me...or any man. She had me keep the blindfold on right up to the last second when she pulled up next to my car in the McDonald's parking lot. Only then did she allow me to remove it.

I blinked my eyes, adjusting to the light again. While I was doing this, Holly leaned over, her breasts still bouncing free of her blouse from when I'd suckled them. She came right over to my side of the seat and straddled my legs, lifting herself high and shoving those melons smack dab into my kisser, rubbing them all over my face. When I tried to grab her and hold her tight so I could suck them again, she pulled back. Instead, she sat down on my lap and ground her crotch into my swollen member, still throbbing outside my pants. When my eyes rolled up in my head and my eyelids fluttered shut, she then pulled my face back down into her ample cleavage, smothering me oh so pleasantly. Holding my face there, she continued her grinding in my lap. The scent of her flesh and the warmth of her crotch against mine nearly made me explode right then and there. But again, Holly was only teasing and torturing me.

"Just a little something to keep you hungry for next time," she said, wriggling away from me, leaving me flushed and gasping, ready to beg for more. My head was spinning. As so often happened in Holly's erotic presence, I felt woozy. I could only groan at the loss of her bosom and gyrating groin. She, of course, reveling in her power, smiled wickedly. I could almost believe that the sexual power alone was more important to Holly than even the most mind-blowing of orgasms. In fact, I wondered if perhaps sexual power, moreso than physical stimulation, was what gave Holly her strongest orgasms in the first place.

"You have to go now, foot boy," she said, kissing my cheek softly, almost in a motherly way. Sadly, I dropped the blindfold onto the seat and got out, not wanted to leave her. But, I knew I had to. As I turned from her, fumbling for the door, I felt I wanted to turn and plead for her not to go, but I knew that couldn't be. I knew she'd just quietly whisper, "till next time, my foot boy," and that would be it. So, I opted for salvaging a little bit of dignity from this night, and simply leaving, for now...til we met again in a week.

"Good night, Goddess," I said, reluctantly closing the door behind me.

Holly's hand stopped the door from closing as she emphasized one last time, "Make sure you tell your parents you're sleeping over a friend's house next week. Then you'll get to enjoy these a whole lot more," she laughed, wiggling her succulent mams at me one last time. It didn't even phase her that someone coming out of McDonald's sucking on a milk shake might look over and see her shaking her gorgeous breasts for her doting foot boy. As I thought about it, I came to the conclusion that she might even enjoy that in her usual twisted way.

"I will, Goddess...I will," I sighed, my eyes fixed on those brazen boobs, my mouth hungry for them.

I started to walk back, away from the car door, disappointed to have the evening end, when Holly covered her mouth and began to giggle. I thought I'd done something wrong somehow. Then I followed Holly's amused gaze and blushed, though in the darkness I'm sure no one could tell.

"You'd better put that away before someone sees it bobbing about down there," she laughed.

Feeling my face flush once again, I looked around quickly as I hurriedly shoved my penis back into my pants and zipped up. Flustered, I looked sheepishly at Holly, though a part of me was more than a little excited at having been exposed in public like that. Not that I enjoyed flashing per se, but because I had been thus exposed due to Holly's perverse machinations and because it had amused her. Being exposed in public, for Holly's pleasure, held the same enticement for me as kissing her feet at Boogaloo Crick had...embarrassment or no. It was an open acceptance of her power, her dominance, over me... and it felt so...right.

"Good night, foot boy," she chuckled. "Dream of me, And I'll see you promptly at 6pm next Thursday" she winked.

"Oh, I will, Holly. I surely will dream of you," I said to myself. To her, I simply said, "Yes, ma'am."

I closed the door and stepped back, leaning against my own car door as Holly pulled out of the parking lot. As she drove by, she lowered her window and tossed something at me. It was her second "gift" to me...her panties. She pouted, saying, "How could my foot boy forget his Goddess's gift to him? Do my panties hold no interest for you?"

Shocked that I could have forgotten them, I held them close to my chest and blurted my apologies. Holly just winked at me. When she said "Kiss them," I did. I held them to my face and sniffed in their sweet aroma. The wicked one nodded her approval.

"Kiss them often, foot boy," she said, suddenly driving off, her arrogant smirk glowing in the darkness. I held them to my face and sniffed them, my eyes again fluttering to a close. I was hard as a rock again, with no relief - except maybe Holly's panties and nylons - in sight. I had to stand there nearly fifteen minutes before my penis had relaxed enough for me to sit even slightly comfortably behind the wheel of my car. Sniffing and nuzzling her panties surely didn't help matters at all, either. I squirmed in the seat, trying to will away the raging hardon that begged for release.

Sitting there painfully in my car, I couldn't help but ponder how all of a sudden Thursday had become my favorite day of the week, a day that had previously meant little or nothing to me, except that it heralded the coming of Friday, the final day of the school week. Now it meant so much more. From that point on, even the mere mention of the word, "Thursday," would - and still does - make me sweat.

Finally, I calmed enough to drive off, still occasionally sniffing and kissing Holly's panties, and praying for next Thursday to come as quickly as possible. And every time I wished for Thursday to be here, the sweat poured again, and I squirmed in the seat.

That night I spent hours with Holly's panties and nylons, rolling around in my bed moaning and touching myself. But several orgasms later I was still restless and yearning. Sleep finally came, but it was filled with erotic dreams of Holly, her sarcastic, evil grin and her wickedly glinting eyes. Even in my sleep she continued to give me spurting relief. The times that I awoke during the night, between dreams of Holly, I prayed for Thursday to hurry...and the sweating would begin all over again.

END

"Holly's Seductive Toes Ch.2" - copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2003

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers