Holly's Story - Day 05

Story Info
Sex show at the mall. Helping Jimmie.
4.6k words
4.47
16k
13
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 5 -- SUNDAY

Holly stayed in her room on Sunday morning, thinking. Her adventure was moving too fast and taking off in unexpected directions. Wednesday her idea of a sexy adventure was showing off her bra and maybe getting her tits touched. She was so far beyond that now. She needed to sort things out, starting with what she liked and didn't like.

Of course, she had only done most of these things once or twice. But she had been so sheltered, so restricted throughout her life, that there were a lot of things she only experienced once or twice. She was used to making quick judgments about whether she liked something.

She liked fucking and anal and lesbian sex. Those were the top three. Plus flashing her teachers and wearing no underwear. The thrill of showing what wasn't supposed to be seen and maybe getting caught.

Blowjobs were good. She loved the feel of the cock throbbing in her mouth. She liked the taste of cum. Getting peed on was good too. It was comforting like a warm blanket on a cold night.

And she loved getting her nipples pulled and bit, getting spanked, getting her clit squeezed. Pretty much anything that caused pain. For her pain and pleasure went together. Just the thought made her pussy wet.

Was that six or seven favorites? She had lost track. Everything else she liked though not as much. There wasn't anything she didn't like.

That left the elephant in the room -- Emma.

"Not that Emma is an elephant," Holly thought "She's so cute. And those big tits and hairy bush. Mmmm boy!"

She actually smacked her lips at the thought and her hand drifted down her stomach.

Did she really having feelings for Emma or was it just a phase? She and Emma had been best friends for years, then last year she began to have romantic feelings. She had tried to ignore them but the feelings had grown stronger. Now Holly felt a little jolt of electricity whenever their legs bumped on the ride to school.

Should she continue to ignore her feelings? Should she tell Emma? What if Emma didn't feel the same way? What if Emma did feel the same way? What about Uncle Jack? Could she love them both? Could she have sex with them both? It was so confusing.

Her mind turned to yesterday. The feel of Emma. The smell of Emma. The taste of Emma. Holly already had two fingers in her pussy, rapidly pulsing in and out. Her palm grazed her clit. She rolled on her side and her other hand played with her ass.

She remembered yesterday. Those lovely big dark tits. That tangle of hair. The kisses. She imagined the next time with Emma. Her finger went deep into her ass. The hand in front moved faster. Her mouth was open but no sound came out. Her body was rigid. Nothing moved except her hands.

She wanted to cum. She wanted to wait. She wanted Emma to make her cum. With that thought, her pussy flooded with wetness. The cum oozed out and got on her hand. She kept thrusting and fingering. Her orgasm rolled on.

For over ten minutes, her hands worked ass hole and pussy. The cum flowed and flowed. She could feel a puddle by her hip. It was just a single orgasm but it wouldn't stop. She didn't want it to stop. She thought only about Emma, Emma, Emma.

Finally the orgasm eased and ended. She lay on her bed, in the puddle of cum, one hand covering her pussy, and basked in the afterglow. She savored the thought of her and Emma together as a couple.

After a few minutes, reality returned. What about Uncle Jack? What about her parents? Why am I still lying in this cold puddle of cum? Holly got up and cleaned herself off. She put all her thoughts and feelings about Emma back in a compartment in her mind.

Holly came out of her room just in time for lunch. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. A favorite. She and her uncle were going shopping later. He wanted to 'sex her up' and said his friend Jade was just the person to do it.

The store Jade worked at was a mainstream sex shop, a risque version of Victoria's Secret with common sex toys and accessories. Jack said that was what the public saw but any kind of kinky sex toy was available if you knew the right person.

"How do you know Jade?" she asked.

"Jade is part of the social group that I belong to. People engage in whatever type of sex or fetish they like without judgment. Jade likes bondage, she likes to be dominant, and she doesn't suffer fools gladly. You would be wise to obey her."

A while later, they left and drove to the mall. Inside, Jack led Holly to a distant wing that had recently been renovated. There was a nondescript clothing store, a dentist's office that was closed, and two stores with dusty 'opening soon' signs.

Inside the clothing store, the sales lady approached. She was in her late twenties, above average in height and muscular with hair dyed black. Her boobs were large but natural. The tight top she wore made it obvious she was braless and had pierced nipples. She wore pantaloons with delicate silver chains dangling around the waist. Sort of Goth belly dancer.

The sales lady smiled at Jack and carefully looked over Holly.

"I'm Jade. I can see why Jack wanted me to sex you up." Grabbing the neck of the girl's shirt, she dragged Holly, stumbling, to the middle aisle of the store.

"Take off your clothes." demanded the saleslady.

Holly was used to being nude. She was used to flashing Miss Burton. But this was the mall, in the middle of a store. What if someone else came in? Maybe there was a fitting room she could use.

Jade stood in front of her. "Hard of hearing? Off with the clothes. Or I'll take them off. I haven't got all day." Holly was nervous, a little scared. She pulled her tee shirt over her head, exposing her bare tits.

"Oh, you have those nice bite-size perky tits. I hate those big flat tits. You know? Big as a pancake but they just don't stick out very far. You can't get them in your mouth. Give me a nice mosquito bite to suck on any day."

Jade leaned over and sucked each tit into her mouth and tongued the nipples. She squeezed and patted the breasts. "Nice long nipples. I'd like to stretch those out. If they were darker it would be even better."

She called out to Jack a couple aisles over. "Can I tattoo her tits?"

"Not today." came the reply.

"Tattoo them with what?" Holly said hesitantly. She was intrigued and repulsed by the idea.

Jade looked her over. "Something subtle I think. Maybe a big 'suck me' circling your nipple." She grinned. "Just kidding. Maybe."

Jade yanked the shorts down, popping the waist button off. She threw the pants under a nearby rack. She knelt down, roughly pulled Holly's legs apart, and licked a little. She tugged on the little tuft of blond pubic hair and made a face.

She turned Holly around and made her bend over. Jade spread her ass cheeks apart, pressed all around the asshole, and stuck a finger inside. It hurt. It made Holly smile. Jade wiggled the finger around, judging the resistance.

She hollered at Jack again. "I can work with this. Lay down on that bench girl."

Holly was stunned, operating on autopilot. She thought they were going to buy some sexy clothes. Instead she was naked and getting mauled by the saleslady. But she lay on the bench.

Jade took several silk scarves off a nearby rack and tied Holly's arms and legs to the bench so she couldn't move. The sales lady left without a word. Holly looked around.

The bench was in the center of the store. A wide aisle ran from front to back, from the big window to the cash register. Anyone casually walking by could see Holly lying naked on the bench. Another wide aisle ran from side to side. The racks near the bench had been pushed back to make a large circle.

It dawned on Holly that this wasn't a bench. It was a stage, carefully positioned so the largest audience possible could watch. She was glad the store was empty and the outside corridor was deserted. But a stage for what? Holly remembered what Jack had said. Jade like bondage and dominance. Holly was going to be the show.

Holly was nervous. Flashing a teacher she was in control of the when and how much. Here she was just helpless. She thought back a few days to the first night. Jack had tied her to the bed. She had been helpless. That turned out to be fun. Her nervousness disappeared.

Jade came back and knelt by Holly's head. Her hand went on the girl's blond pubic hair and roughly pressed on her clit. "Jack wants me to sex you up. He knows how I work. Don't bother to call him for help. Jack isn't going to come running over to save your cute ass. Got it?" Holly nodded.

Jade tightly grabbed her jaw and forced her head to the side. The sales lady kissed Holly. A hard painful kiss. Her tongue came out and sloppily lapped Holly's face. She let go and laughed. "I like to slobber on all the newbies.."

Jade pulled a device out from under a rack. It had a wide footpad and a cross arm attached to a central rod. Two clamps dangled down from the cross arm. Jade positioned the foot pad between Holly's tits.

"I told you I'd like to stretch your nipples. I usually manage to do what I like." She attached a clamp to each nipple. It hurt but only a little. She started turning the knob at the top. The central rod was threaded. As the knob turned the cross arm rose higher.

Holly raised her head to watch. First her breasts were lifted up. In short order, her tits couldn't go any higher. Her nipples started to stretch. They started to hurt. Holly's pussy started to get wet. Pain and pleasure together. The nipples edged higher. Holly wished she could touch them.

A final twist and her nipples were almost twice their normal length. The pain was intense. Holly could feel the warmth growing in her pussy and arched her back. Jade smiled ruefully. She had seen this before. Arching the back to try to relieve the pain. It didn't work but a lot of people tried it.

Jade was a little disappointed. She had hoped Holly would last longer.

Except Holly wasn't trying to relieve the pain. If she was going to be the show, she wanted to be a good show. She was trying to tip her pussy so all the wetness would go down and out for the audience to see.

Holly's pussy was more than wet, it was soaked. A drop at a time, the wetness was now slowly making its way toward the exit, soon to drip down her ass. Holly knew more would follow.

"You know why Jack brought you here? At this time of day?" Holly shook her head. "It's lunchtime for my friends who work here in the mall. They're on their way over to watch the show. You know who the show is?"

Holly nodded. "Me."

"Right. Jack and I are going to do you in front of a bunch of people. Does that excite you?" Holly bit her lip and smiled. Her pussy throbbed in anticipation. Get sexed up was fun. Even more fun than buying clothes.

She glanced at the big window. Two people were looking in, pointing at her. More were walking into the store. A crowd began to assemble in a circle around the bench. There was a murmur as people talked. Some walked around, trying to find the perfect spot to watch.

Jade whispered "We do this every month but this time is special. An uncle and his niece. A newbie nobody has seen. You're a star."

Holly licked her lips and whispered back. "You can stretch my nipples more if you want. And take pictures."

Jade was impressed. Not many people wanted to go higher. "Don't worry. Everybody takes pictures. By this afternoon you'll be trending." Uncle Jack showed up and smiled at her. She smiled back and gave a little nod.

Holly looked around. About twenty people were watching.

Uncle Jack gave a little speech. "This is my niece Holly. I'm babysitting this week. Until two days ago she was a virgin." There was a buzz of excitement. "I told her I wanted to sex her up. As you can see we've already started by stretching her nipples. Now on with the show."

Jade stepped forward. "Holly wants pictures so please give me copies of whatever stills or videos you take. As always, don't post live. We don't want to be interrupted."

The woman moved above Holly's head and continued. "Holly also made a special request just for your viewing pleasure." Jade paused. "She wanted you to see her nipples being stretched even more." A happy murmur went through the crowd. A few people clapped excitedly.

Jade leaned and cranked the nipple stretcher higher. One turn, two turns, three turns, four turns, five turns. Holly finally said "Stop".

Uncle Jack flicked each nipple with his finger. "Damn that hurts" thought Holly. The fluid dripping from her pussy became a trickle. Jack held the clamps and then dramatically opened them, throwing his arms high in the air.

Holly's nipples bounced back, almost to their original length. They were on fire. "Oh god," the girl yelped. She wished she could rub her pussy. She wanted to cum so bad.

Jade helped by shoving three fingers up her pussy. The woman massaged Holly's clit. The girl struggled against the scarves tying her down. She wanted more so bad. "Not yet honey," said Jade as she withdrew the fingers and wiped them on Holly's tits.

Uncle Jack was sucking on her tits. Tonguing the nipples. Holly knew what was next. He was going to bite them. The small part of her that still believed in the rules was begging 'Don't bite them' but another part, a bigger, deeper part, desperately wanted the pain. Holly threw away the years of rules and control and being safe.

"Bite them." It was a whisper at first but grew louder. The crowd was silent with anticipation. Jack bit the nipple. Holly screamed "Yes" and the trickle turned into a stream. Someone from the crowd moved forward and bit the other one. Another joyous scream.

The girl looked around. Skirts were being lifted and pants pulled down. A few people were already masturbating, the rest getting ready to. One woman was naked. There was a naked man behind her. They were fucking and watching.

Jade shoved four fingers into the girl's pussy and rammed her hand in and out. Holly felt herself cumming but there was no time to enjoy it. She wanted more. She was struggling against the scarves and screaming but didn't know it.

Her legs were untied. Someone lifted her legs up by the ankles. She raised her head and saw her uncle, naked, between her legs. He pushed his cock into her ass. Jade was massaging her clit. Holly squirted, high into the air.

She couldn't think. She was dying. She heard Emma say "She's a slut but she's my slut." Why was Emma here? Her mind was playing tricks on her.

Jack's cock came out of her ass and jammed into her pussy. She heard him say "She's not on birth control". A buzz ran through the crowd.

"Oh god, he's going to cum inside me. Oh god, I want him to cum inside me." she thought. A dildo went in her ass. Her vision went hazy. Her bladder let go and she peed. She was about to pass out.

Then a few members of the crowd joined in. Two people sucked and nibbled on her nipples. A woman in her forties raised her skirt and sat on her face. She wasn't wearing panties. Her pussy smelled good. Holly happily lapped at the wet slit. It tasted as good as it smelled. She focused on that and regained her senses.

She felt the thrusts of the dildo and Jack's cock. The pussy by her mouth disappeared and was replaced by another. Another orgasm was building. She knew this would be the last one. She didn't have any more to give. She fought it off and fought it off. She felt Jack cum inside her and she couldn't fight it off anymore.

The crowd watched as her body tensed, her back arched, and she trembled all over. To Holly it seemed like it went on forever. She savored it. She relished it. She tried to extend it. The pleasure swept into every part of her body.

If she could only hold it another second, she would reach some kind of nirvana. But she couldn't hold it. She knew she would never reach that ultimate orgasm, it would always be just a second away. But trying for it was part of the pleasure.

Holly sank back onto the bench. There was a puddle on the floor, a mixture of her cum and pee and wetness. Jack took his cock out and wiped it on her pubes. Jade pulled the dildo out. Holly raised her head and opened her mouth. Her uncle stuck his cock in and the girl tongued it clean.

The crowd applauded. People stepped up and gently touched her all over. What a comforting cool down after that intense orgasm.

She was untied but didn't move. She wanted to finger all the women and suck all the men but she was too tired. She smiled at Jack and Jade.

Some actual customers had come in the store, attracted by the crowd. Holly didn't know what to do. She was naked and couldn't hide. Jade grinned. "Just pretend you're a mannequin." Holly lay there and the customers soon left, curiosity satisfied.

Holly sat up. Her nipples throbbed a little. Her ass, legs, and pubes were wet. Her joints were stiff. Her head was reeling from the orgasms. She stretched and walked over to where Jack was looking at clothes. Boring. She went and found Jade. Maybe they could play with each other. "Sorry honey, I'd love to but I've got work to do."

Holly wandered around some more. She tried on a pair of crotchless panties. Basically two loops of fabric attached to a waistband. They left her ass and pussy completely exposed. The waistband was wide, see-through, and decorated with red roses. She liked them.

She found a set of nipple rings attached together with a gold chain. She put them on and then switched to a pair with sunbursts. She found a pretty clit clip but didn't dare try it on. Maybe later after her clit wasn't so tender.

She found a short skirt with slits on the side. More loincloth than skirt. She found a sheer pale blue blouse that brought out her eyes but decided it was too big. She got a smaller size. Her long nipples poked out against the thin fabric. She left it unbuttoned and tied the bottom shirttails together underneath her tits.

Holly walked over to Jack. "Does this sex me up?" Jack looked the outfit over - sheer blouse, nipple rings, tiny skirt, crotchless panties.

"I was thinking of something a little more subtle."

"Well, get what you want. I want this. And I want to wear it home." Holly pouted a little just to make her point. Jack shook his head laughing. Leave it to Holly to push things too far.

Holly went back and chatted with Jade. Found out the sales lady made erotic clothing and jewelry. On an impulse, she ordered two pussy clips.

While they were checking out a woman entered the store. "Hi, Jade. I came in a little early if you want to leave. Who's this cutie pie?" She eyed Holly, felt her tits, and gave a gentle tug on the chain attached to the nipple rings.

"Hi, Suze. This is Jack's niece, Holly. She was our show today. You'll want to watch the video."

Suze lifted the short skirt and shook her head. She returned with razor and shaving cream. "Your pubes don't hide much but if you're going to let your puss hang out like that, all of it should hang out." She shaved off Holly's blond pubic hair and dusted the area with scented powder.

Holly was on a sex high. First the orgasm this morning. The multiple orgasms during the show. Now, her exhibitionist side was being catered to. She really wanted to do something sexual but didn't know what.

As Jack, Holly, and Jade walked back through the mall, men and women stared at Holly. "Time for a little exhibition," she thought gleefully. She stopped near the food court, put her foot on a chair, and leaned over to adjust her shoe. Her hips swayed slightly.

Bent over, the short skirt lifted and her naked ass was clearly visible from the back. From the front, her raised leg revealed her naked pussy. She pointed her knee out to maximize the view.

A small crowd formed. Somebody touched her ass. A few people took pictures. Children were hustled away, eyes covered.

12