Holly's Story - Day 06

Story Info
Holly becomes her submissive teacher's Master.
4.5k words
4.53
15.5k
10
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 6 - MONDAY

Holly felt like she had a hangover. Not that she had ever gotten a hangover before but she imagined it must feel the way she felt. Yesterday had been sex all day long. Masturbation in the morning, Jade and Jack's showtime at the store, flashing the crowd at the mall, almost fucking a classmate, and finally, more masturbation. She had been on a sex high and this was the aftermath.

Everything was just blah. Holly moped and pouted all day. Even Emma couldn't get her out of her funk. The presence of her best friend just reminded her that she was going to have to choose between her BFF or her uncle. And she could lose both.

As with all hangovers, it got better as the day wore on. Finally, it was the last class of the day. History. Miss Burton. Holly perked up.

She had flashed Miss Burton three times and every time the teacher let Holly feel her up. And today Holly had her new crotchless panties to show off.

She looked around. Everyone was half asleep. Her desk was in the back. Nobody would see.

Miss Burton was looking at her. Holly pulled her plaid skirt up to the top of her thighs. She lifted her butt and eased the skirt up to her hips. She made a show of playing with her crotchless panties. Miss Burton shook her head but smiled.

Holly was feeling the excitement again. Breaking the rules. Unfortunately, Holly had a habit of taking things too far. In one way, it was endearing that she was so enthusiastic. On the other hand, it often got her in trouble.

Holly undid a couple buttons on her blouse and pulled it to the side, baring her small pale breast. She used her other hand to open her pussy lips and stuck a finger inside.

Holly had gone too far. If anybody turned around or glanced in from the hall, she couldn't cover-up. They wouldn't see a quick flash that might have been an accident, like the other times she had flashed her teacher. They would see a girl openly masturbating and fondling her bare breast. It was way too far.

Miss Burton's eyes widened and fear showed in her face. She shook her head and mouthed "Stop!". Holly shrugged and let her blouse cover her tit again. She didn't button it up. She licked off her finger and tugged her skirt into place. Miss Burton seemed greatly relieved. Holly hoped the teacher would still come by her desk at the end of class.

The last fifteen minutes came and, sure enough, Miss Burton walked back to Holly's desk. She stood, back to the class, and in a very quiet voice so no one else could hear said: "I did what you commanded." She bit her tongue so she wouldn't say 'The Word'. Not yet.

"What the hell does that mean?" Holly thought. "I haven't commanded her to do anything. She's a teacher."

Miss Burton turned and took her station next to Holly. Most of the students were already packing their book bags. Holly put her hand on Miss Burton's nylon covered calf as before. Moving quicker than usual, she glided up the leg, above the knee, onto her teacher's thigh. Suddenly the nylon stocking stopped. What?

Miss Burton wasn't wearing pantyhose. She was wearing a garter belt with thigh high stockings. Holly remembered the note from Friday - 'Should I skip the panties?' and her answer - 'YES'. Was her teacher really not wearing panties because Holly 'commanded' it?

Holly reached higher, savoring the bare flesh. The teacher's skirt was being pulled up by Holly's arm. Miss Burton took a step closer to her student and the problem was resolved. Holly's thumb touched the woman's bare ass. No panties. Her hand traced the curve of the cheek upward, forcing the skirt high again.

Miss Burton reached to tug it down. "Don't" whispered Holly without thinking. A request from student to teacher. Easily ignored. But the teacher stopped. Holly recognized something strange was going on. She wanted to find out what it was.

Miss Burton shifted her ass under Holly's hand, leading the fingers to her ass crack. Holly lightly pushed in and let her fingers track down. The crack ended. Holly's hand went forward and found the teacher's slit. Her pussy was bare. She shaved down there.

Holly slid her fingers along the outside of the slit. It was a long slit that rose up toward the abdomen. Miss Burton was still talking about the homework but in a monotone. The teacher was having a hard time focusing.

Holly pushed a finger into the slit and felt around. She found the clit hidden at the end of a long sheath and tapped on the end. The teacher gasped a little.

If anyone turned around, it would be obvious what was happening. The back of the skirt was above the stockings. The front bulged and changed shape as Holly moved her hand around. But Miss Burton couldn't see that. She wasn't going to say 'stop'.

The bell rang. Everyone in the class stood and rushed the door. Everyone except Holly and Miss Burton. Holly squeezed the clit, brought her fingers down the slit, and pushed into the hole. She moved in and out, shallow and slow. Miss Burton was barely breathing.

Holly stood. Her index finger left a wet path along the low neckline of the teacher's blouse. She hooked her finger on the lowest point and pulled down. The upper curves of two large round breasts came into view. The top button popped open exposing a black bra. "Be in your office in 30 minutes."

Miss Burton's face softened, her head bowed a little, eyes went to the floor. "I understand. I'll be in my office when you're ready." Curiouser and curiouser.

Exactly 30 minutes later, Holly entered Miss Burton's office. She shut the door. Miss Burton nervously licked her lips. "Lock the door," she said huskily.

Holly looked Miss Burton over, not as a teacher but as a woman. She had auburn hair, green eyes, pale skin, big tits, nice hips. She was a few inches taller than the girl and heavier, with soft, rounded curves.

"I'm not locking the door. If anybody walks in, you get fired and I get expelled. But that just adds to the excitement, doesn't it?" Holly opened her blouse and exposed both her small tits.

Miss Burton bowed her head, cast her eyes down to the floor. "As you wish." She still didn't say 'The Word'. She had to be sure.

She stepped in front of the woman and looked her in the eye. Her finger traced the neckline and exposed the cleavage. The first button popped open, showing the black bra. Holly's finger floated down to the bra and tugged slightly. A small sliver of a brown areola peeked over the top of one cup.

"Do you mind me playing with your bra?'

"As you wish." The teacher stood still, hands behind her back.

A light went on in Holly's head. Her teacher was a submissive! Holly had read about it on the internet and even seen a porn movie once at Emma's house. But this wasn't the same. Submission was all about whips and chains and leather outfits. This was more quiet obedience.

Did her teacher really want to submit to Holly, her student? It seemed unlikely but in for a penny in for a pound as Uncle Jack said. Holly forged ahead.

"Are you going to obey me?" The teacher nodded. Holly put her hand on the teacher's crotch through her skirt. No objection.

Testing the waters further, the girl unzipped the woman's skirt and let it fall to the floor. Miss Burton stepped out of it and Holly kicked it under the desk. "Take off your panties." Holly requested. The pale green panties fell to the floor and joined the skirt under the desk.

"This is crazy," Holly thought.

The girl ran a finger down each side of the pussy slit, squeezed, and massaged the lips. The girl's finger went inside for a moment. Miss Burton gave a little gasp and held her breath.

"Turn around and bend over." Holly stepped back and admired the view. "You've got a big ass. I like that." She squatted, spread the cheeks with her hands, and began to lick deep in the crack. The teacher gasped and muttered 'no' but spread her legs wider.

Holly's tongue circled the brown hole in front of her. The tongue probed inside. More licking. A finger lightly massaged the area, moving ever closer to the hole itself. Miss Burton said, "Please not that."

Holly seemed to comply. A finger inserted itself in the teacher's pussy. It went deep, pushed against the sides, gathered the wetness.

Holly removed her wet finger and slid it into the teacher's ass hole. There was no resistance. The teacher moaned a long satisfied moan. Holly took her finger out, stood and held it close to the woman's face. Her teacher opened her mouth and sucked the finger clean.

Her finger went back and started teasing around the brown hole. Circling, pushing in slightly, pulling out. The teacher was pushing her pelvis back trying to get more of the finger, all the while whispering "Not that".

"What do you want me to do Miss Burton?" She knew the teacher didn't want to say it. "You said you would obey. Will you obey? Tell me what you want."

Miss Burton was desperate. She had to obey. In a rush, she said "I want you to fuck me in the ass. I love being fucked in the ass."

Holly leaned over and waved her hand by the teacher's face. "Do you want one finger in your ass? Do you want two fingers in your ass? Tell me what you want in your ass."

The teacher gasped out "I want all your fingers in my ass. I want your whole hand in my ass." She pulled her cheeks apart. "Please" she pleaded.

Holly put her fingers one at a time in the woman's pussy to get them wet. The woman was breathing hard. Holly went to the brown hole and began teasing it again. Circling, pushing in a tiny bit, pulling out.

Miss Burton went crazy trying to hump the girl's hand, to get it inside. She lost control and said "Please Mistress, put it in my ass" She had said 'The Word' - Mistress. Would Holly realize what she meant, freak out and stop?

Holly put one finger in as far as it would go. Miss Burton sighed. Holly pulled it out and put two fingers in. Then three. The teacher was moaning. All five were in pushed up to the big knuckle at the base of her fingers. "Do you like that? Do you like all five fingers in your ass? Do you want more? Tell me."

"Yes, yes, yes. Do more. Do your whole hand." The woman was pushing with her pelvis. The girl held her hand steady and let the woman slide backward until only the wrist showed. "Fuck me. Fuck me now." The teacher could hardly get the words out. She was moaning and panting.

Holly didn't move her hand. "What do you want from me Miss Burton? Tell me what you want?" She licked the teacher's shoulder. "Tell me."

Panting and gasping, Miss Burton said "I want you to be my Master, my Mistress. I want to you to make me pleasure you. I want you to fuck me and use me."

Holly started her hand moving in and out slowly. When it moved easily she picked up the pace. Miss Burton was gripping the desk and making unintelligible noises. Holly went faster and faster. The noises became mere grunts.

The girl reached around and grabbed the teacher's whole pussy in her hand. She massaged it hard, never going inside. The grunts became a high keening sound and the pelvis pushed further back. Part of the girl's arm was inside Miss Burton's ass. The teacher screamed and collapsed on the floor. Cum dripped from her pussy.

There was a knock on the door. Holly answered it, her hand still wet, her shirt unbuttoned almost to the waist. It was Principal Lanvellen.

"I thought I heard a scream and wanted to make sure everything was okay." He looked at the girl's wet hand and half-open blouse. "Holly. I should have known. You're Jack's niece aren't you?" Holly nodded.

"I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Jack and I belong to the same social group. Tell your uncle I said 'hi'." Holly grinned and opened her blouse. The Principal admired her tits for a moment. "Tell Miss Burton that some things are better done as homework." He smiled and left.

Miss Burton was sitting on the floor half-naked, cum leaking out of her pussy, hand over her mouth, and fear on her face. Tears were on her cheeks. "He knows. He's going to fire me."

Holly dismissed the comment with a wave. "He belongs to the same sex club as my uncle. Basically, he said don't get caught again. Besides, he liked it when I showed him my tits." The teacher sat speechless. This girl was crazy.

"Now get undressed. I want you totally naked."

"But Mr. Lanvellen said ... "

Holly wasn't positive how much control she really had over Miss Burton but the girl had talked her way into and out of trouble many times. She went with a bluff.

"Miss Burton, it's your choice. You can obey me or not. You can be mine or not. If you want me to leave, I will. I won't say anything. I'll stop flashing you. Or you can choose to obey me. Choose to be mine. Your decision."

There was a momentary pause. "Yes, Mistress." The teacher took off the garter belt and stockings. She unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. Her tits were at least a C cup, maybe a D. Natural and soft. They sagged a little but then jutted out. Holly got a little wet thinking about how they would sway and bounce when the woman walked.

Miss Burton stood head bowed, eyes down, completely naked, completely submissive.

"What am I? What are you?" Holly really needed to be sure of the answers.

"You are my Mistress, my owner. I am your submissive, your property." Holly let it sink in and got mad.

"Fuck that shit. First of all, you aren't property, you are a person. Remember that. You are a person. And I'm not your owner. I am the master you have chosen. You can leave anytime you want. And stop calling me Mistress. Call me Honey or something."

The teacher started crying. "But I need a master. It's been five weeks since my master left. I've always had a master, ever since I was young. Please, Mistress Honey don't make me leave."

Holly embraced the crying woman. "I'm not making you leave. I'm telling you that you have a choice. You can choose me as your master or you can choose to find a new master. You can choose today, tomorrow, whenever." Miss Burton was confused. She could choose her own masters? That made no sense.

Holly thought "How desperate do you have to be to ask your 18 year old student to be your master?" and then "How crazy do you have to be to say yes?"

The teacher was still crying and clinging to her. Holly got stern. "Stop the crying. Who am I? Who are you?"

"You are Mistress Honey, my master. I am your submissive." The teacher straightened up a little and dried her eyes.

"Put on your blouse and skirt. Give me the rest of your clothes. You have to drive me home."

As they walked to the car, Holly watched her teacher's tits bounce and sway under the blouse. "I do love big tits," Holly thought.

On the way home, Holly made the woman stop at a pet store. "Go in and get a collar and a leash. My pet." Miss Burton returned with a black dog collar with silver studs and a matching leash. The teacher put the collar on and breathed a sigh of relief.

"You've been so good, you can finger my pussy on the way home." Miss Burton smiled and drove one-handed to Holly's house. "Do you have a submissive name?" Holly asked in the driveway.

"My first boyfriend called me by my name but since then its just been 'slut' or 'bitch'. I answer to both."

"Not anymore. From now on your submissive name is Pet. Cuz you are my pet." Holly leaned over and kissed Pet on the cheek. "Do you want to be my pet?"

Miss Burton very quietly and seriously said "Very much Mistress Honey. People take care of their pets. Nobody cares about their slut."

Holly made a couple calls before they went inside. "Nice house. I like the fireplace." Pet observed. She stripped again and Holly attached the leash.

"How do I command you?"

"Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Down." Pet got down on all fours, big tits swaying. "Uncle Jack, come on out." Her uncle was quite surprised to see an auburn haired naked woman on all fours in the living room. He circled her admiring her tits and big ass.

"Who is she?"

"This is Miss Burton, my history teacher. She just became my pet."

Emma walked in at that moment. Her jaw dropped. "What the fuck?" Holly explained what had happened. Pet remained silent.

"You can talk you know. You're not invisible."

Emma smiled and licked her lips. "With those big tits and cushy ass you are anything but invisible." Pet smiled. She wasn't used to compliments.

Jack said "One ... " and both Emma and Holly began getting out of their clothes as fast as they could. Pet was confused. Jack explained. "House Rule #1 - You must always be naked in the house except when there is company."

Holly whispered, "He spanks us if we don't get naked." Pet was beginning to wonder what kind of crazy people she had hooked up with.

Meanwhile sensible Emma was giddy, like a girl who just got that mythical pony for Christmas. She was smiling, running her hands over Pet's back and sides, stroking her hair, patting her on the ass. She laid her nude body on Pet's back and wrapped her arms around the teacher. She was actually purring.

The contrast of Emma's olive skin with Miss Burton's pale tones was erotic. Holly touched herself.

Emma unpinned the hair being held in a bun. Both girls were surprised. Miss Burton's auburn red hair was long - down to her ass long. Emma laid down again and covered herself with the hair. She giggled.

Holly gave the scene a dirty look. She didn't like Emma hanging all over Pet like that. Emma was hers. Or might be hers if she ever got brave enough to say anything. Either way, Holly was jealous. "Stop it. Pet stand."

Holly got a wicked gleam in her eye. "I was thinking all three of us should be her masters. She'll have to live with Uncle Jack when my parents come home. Emma and I are BFFs. But there's a little ritual before you become her master. Right, Miss Burton?"

Miss Burton mouthed 'no' but there was excitement in her eyes. Holly mouthed 'yes'.

"I fisted her ass to become her Mistress. I think Emma should fuck her ass with a strap-on. She really likes it in the ass. Jack, I think you should fuck her pussy and come inside her like you did with me." Miss Burton's eyes shot wide open at that news. These really were crazy people.

Jack left and returned with two strap-ons. He gave one to each girl. "In case you want seconds," he said when he gave one to Holly.

Emma got sensible again. "I hate to be the wet blanket of the group but I'm hungry. Can we have dinner first?"

Holly removed the collar from Pet. "New rule. You only have to be submissive when you have the collar on or if I call you Pet. Otherwise, you can just be Miss Burton." The woman was confused. Every other master had wanted her to be submissive all the time. On the other hand, she was a teacher. In charge of a classroom seven hours a day. Maybe the new rule was better.

During dinner, they heard Miss Burton's story. She was a very timid child. Her first boyfriend had been older and into dominance and submission. He had molded her into a submissive. When she had graduated high school, the boyfriend had traded her to a new master for some drugs. Since then she had been passed from master to master, some cruel, most uncaring.

Her last master had left five weeks ago. He said "Go to work bitch" and took off with most of their money. She was pretty sure his girlfriend had taken her nicer clothes. Lost without a master, Miss Burton had followed his last command and continued to 'go to work'. She was out of money, almost out of food, and about to be evicted.

Miss Burton looked at Holly. "I was desperate. When you flashed me, I got the crazy idea you could be my master. That's why I let you feel me up."

Jack laughed. "And you found the only student crazy enough to say yes to being your master. Crazy enough to bring you home and make you part of the family."

"Mistress Honey has been very kind to me. These new rules are confusing to me. It may take some time for me to adjust. Is that okay?"

12