Hollywood After Dark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have felt repelled, disgusted...any number of things. But be it the effects of the drugs or the deep rooted fantasy of being taken by this stranger, I felt my pussy grow incredibly wet as he slid in and out of me quickly now, obviously realizing that we could get caught at any moment. Fernando was probably only 3/4 of the length of Alex, the last man I had slept with, but strangely his dick seemed more tactile as it glided effortlessly in against me. Here I was, practically being drugged and raped and yet my body seemed to be fighting against my mind as this panting, sweaty man humped me over the table.

Pushing into me again with a savage, raw force, I found myself crying out in pleasure as he fucked me quickly. His dick didn't go all the way into me to touch my deepest walls, but it was more than qualified to find just the right spot to make it incredibly arousing for me. My juices now leaked freely from between my legs, the entire encounter throwing me off balance for the sheer suddenness of it, as I felt my fingers grip the table and push back, not in resistance but in encouragement as he fucked me.

I moaned low, the voice in my throat barely registering as my own as I felt a breast pop out of my dress, my nipple sliding across the surface of the table as he fucked me hard and fast. Feeling his balls slap against my ass, a flood of my own juices let loose as I orgasmed, the pressure of his body and my own against the table just too much for me to take. Fernando was grunting something in Spanish behind me as his cock pushed in and out of my now sloppily wet snatch. What started out as a grunt became a low growl as he buried himself into me hard, smashing my hips against the table with such force that the flower vase wobbled and almost fell, his orgasm shooting forth from his prick as his greasy, sticky cum coated the inside of my previously dry snatch.

When he finished cumming after a few squirts, Fernando pulled himself out from me, holding his cock in his hand. I turned back to watch him as he wiped a smear of cum off of the tip of his cock and then proceeded to smear it into my ass cheeks. Stepping back, he pulled up his pants and boxers, fastening them quickly. Checking his hair in a nearby mirror, he headed towards the door.

"I will tell Mr. Hapsboro that you greatly enjoyed his package. Gracias," he said, stepping out almost as quickly as he came. The door was left slightly ajar and I could hear the applause from the crowd outside as Avril Lavinge sang her hit "Complicated". Standing there sweating and with my hands still gripping the table tightly, I felt woozy as I slowly stood up, pulling my panties up from around my ankles as I straightened my dress, completely in shock over what had just happened. Glancing down at the box again, the plastic bag almost spilling out it's contents in the hurriedness of Fernando's actions, I zipped it back up and placed it back in the box, closing the lid.

Feeling a bead of sweat move down my forehead as my heart raced, I remembered that I hadn't taken a shower like I had planned on. Scooping up the box in my hands, I carried it into the bathroom and turned on the water, setting the box on the lid of the toilet as I took off my dress and panties. Looking at my body in the mirror, I could see the red spots from Fernando's thumbs that had pressed into my hips as he fucked me. Tracing a hand over them, they hurt to be touched as I pulled my hand away quickly. They would probably bruise up for a few days, a constant reminder of what had happened.

Stepping into the shower, I let the water wash over me as my thudding heart kept my body temperature up. Cleaning myself with some soap, I slid the bar between my slightly parted pussy lips, feeling the bubbles cover over my snatch as I scrubbed, the last of Fernando's cum washing away. There was only some generic shampoo in the shower as I poured it into my hair, scrubbing my long blonde locks with my hands as my mind dissected all that had happened today.

The effects of the cocaine had managed to prop me up even more now, combining with the after effects of the adrenaline I felt from the performance. I wondered to myself what all this meant...sure the performance had gone well, but why had Hapsboro sent Fernando - or anyone for that matter - to give me drugs? Did he think I was a junkie, or was that just the way that they did things at Antamount? They certainly were enjoyable but I knew from all the after school specials I watched as a kid that the enjoyment could quickly turn into addiction if I wasn't careful. What exactly was I becoming?

Shutting off the water, I stepped out as I reached for a towel to dry myself off. I didn't like the fact that I had to slip on the same clothes I had just been fucked in, but there really were no other options. Drying my hair, the steam from the shower fogging the mirror, I thought for a moment I heard voices. Pausing for a second, I listened. Nothing. Writing it off to my imagination, I finished drying my hair before I heard the distinct sound of little girls giggling. Setting the towel down, I picked up my dress and slid it back over my shoulders, stepping up to the door. Pressing my ear against it, I could now make out two voices, whispering with one another. There was someone else in the room with me.

Placing my hand on the hinges so that it didn't squeak, I slowly opened the door just wide enough so that I could see out with one eye.

"I don't know about this Avril. What if someone sees us?" a female voice said.

"No one's going to see us, I locked the door. Besides, you promised me last time that I was here that we could fool around some more when I came back," I heard Avril Lavinge say.

"I know but...see, I like boys and though I think you're real pretty..."

"Mandy, a promise a promise. You'll like it, I know you will,"

As I angled myself more in the doorway, I could take in more of the room in view. Standing in the middle of the floor very close to each other were Avril Lavinge (wearing a pair of baggy cargo pants and a "wife beater" sleeveless white t-shirt) and who I now recognized as Mandy Moore, the former teen-queen turned MTV VJ. She wore a pair of jeans and a low cut blouse that gave some much needed support to her smallish breasts. I was surprised to see the girls standing so close to each other, but even more surprised when I saw Avril's hands circle Mandy's waist and grab her ass tightly through the jeans, pulling her closer to Avril's body.

Mandy seemed to resist for a moment as Avril leaned her head in.

"I still don't think it's right. I'm not a lesbian you know," Mandy said softly, turning her head away from Avril.

"We are just going to have a little fun Mandy, no need to label ourselves," Avril replied gently. She moved her head towards Mandy's, her long brown hair hanging over her shoulders and framing her oval-ish face as the two young girls eyes met. They held each other's gaze as Mandy returned her head straight as they looked at each other, Avril now pulling Mandy in even tighter.

With a very slow and deliberate pace, Avril cocked her head slightly and pressed her lips against Mandy's, holding them there in a kiss for a moment. Mandy seemed to want to push away, pulling her head back slightly, but Avril moved with her, keeping their lips locked.

The kiss broke for a moment as Mandy stared at Avril hard, her breath panting now. Though they were about 10 feet away from me, I could see the rapid thumping of Mandy's chest from this obviously alien experience to the young 18 year old. Avril was pretty determined to get what she wanted and she leaned in to kiss Mandy again, neither one of them saying a word during this entire exchange. Mandy didn't resist this time, becoming passive in Avril's arms as the two girls kissed each other, Avril obviously the aggressor.

Their kiss became more heated now as I saw Avril's cheeks move as she slid her tongue forward into Mandy's mouth. The last bit of her resistance kicked in for a moment as her body grew tense and stiff, but within a moment or two she seemed completely calm with what was going on, returning the French kiss slowly with her own tongue.

They stood there like that for a few minutes, making out, the only sound coming from their gasps and heavy breathing through their noses. Watching them was turning me on quite a bit, though like Mandy I didn't consider myself a lesbian. Subconsciously, I began to press the slightly ajar door between my legs, enjoying the wonderful tension and pressure it brought to my growing arousal at watching these two teens make out in front of me.

Avril seemed to want things to go much faster than they were, because without even breaking the kiss, she hunched over slightly and pulled her shirt up over her back and chest, the flimsy t-shirt hanging around her neck. From my vantage point I couldn't make out all of her body, but it was clear to see that Avril hadn't been wearing a bra, her pale white skin and milky breasts coated with a light sheen of sweat from her performance and her experience now with Mandy.

Mandy seemed to hesitate as Avril moved her hands up to the teenager's breasts, groping them with her small hands beneath the fabric of her blouse. Avril folded her arms against her own breasts as she pushed her weight against Mandy, sending them both backwards towards the far wall, Avril pinning Mandy down. Gently taking her arms from Mandy's side, Avril lifted them over the girls head and held them there with one hand while she used the other to remove the shirt from her dangling neck.

I had come recently to enjoy Lavinge's music but hadn't thought her that sexy until I could now see her shapely hourglass figure showing itself in the form of her naked torso. Her smooth, pale skin had soft curves and her medium sized breats jutted proudly from her chest, her nipples a rich rose color. Watching Avril play the dominant girl and Mandy the submissive was really getting me hot now and I felt my hand moving down between my legs to stroke my pussy through the fabric of my dress, my heated skin from the drugs and shower like a fiery cauldron beneath my legs.

Lifting her head away from Mandy, Avril seemed to study her as she held her hands pinned over her head. Mandy was watching her intently, her narrow chest rising and falling with excitement as she gasped at the way Avril's eyes hungrily devoured her. Using her free hand, Avril now freely caressed and stroked Mandy's body, sliding her hand into the front of the girls tight jeans, wiggling a few fingers down into her pussy. Mandy groaned and squeaked a little bit at Avril's touch, but as Avril released Mandy's hands to use her now free hand on stroking Mandy's cute dimpled cheeks, Mandy's arms stayed against the wall as if held by magnets.

Avril pulled her hand out from between Mandy's jeans and quickly unbuttoned the girls blouse from the bottom up, taking her time to savor the tanned skin that was revealed more and more with each unclasping. As the blouse came free of it's last button, Avril pushed it back on Mandy's shoulders, exposing her firm breasts in just a simple white bra, her chest rising and tingling excitedly as she seemed to twitch at each of Avril's caresses. Her hands squeezing Mandy's breasts through the bra, Avril pushed it down slightly to expose Mandy's pink nipples over the white garment. Mandy squealed slightly as Avril pinched her nipples, playing with the hardening nubs between her thumb and forefinger.

The bra must have been uncomfortable on Mandy during this, as she proceeded to finally lower her arms down and undo the clasp behind her back, shaking off both the bra and the blouse to leave both girls now topless in the room. Avril leaned in and kissed Mandy softly now, kissing her lips and then her cheek as her tongue slid down the girl's neck and chest to her navel. Avril darted her tongue in and out of Mandy's belly button, her saliva glistening in the light of the room as she squatted down in front of Mandy.

Undoing the button on Mandy's jeans, Avril then unzipped the girls tight hip hugging jeans and wiggled them down her hips, snagging her panties as she pulled downward, finally getting them past her thighs as they fell below her knees and on top of her ankles and tennis shoes.

Avril moved her hand to Mandy's bush (blonde, like her natural hair I could see) and licked around the girl's young sex, tasting her outer lips as she moistened her opening for the soon to come penetration of Avril's tongue. I was surprised that Avril seemed so masterful in the movements of her mouth, but I suppose that all those long hours on a tour bus had inevitably led to some "exploring" of her closest female friends. Sliding a finger along the top of Mandy's slit, Avril pushed it in gently as Mandy gasped, her cute ass now pressed against the wall as she parted her legs slightly to give Avril better access. Mandy stared down at Avril, her mouth slightly agape as she panted over the girls kisses and caresses of her pussy.

Gently and with loving delicacy, Avril removed her finger from Mandy's now glistening lips and used her thumbs to part the girl's inner lips slightly, the pink flesh of her cunt opening up like a flower to Avril's waiting mouth. I could Avril grin for a moment before she lunged onto Mandy's snatch, burying her entire mouth over it. Mandy cried out in a guttural moan as Avril licked her, her tongue sliding easily into the VJ's pussy as she lapped inside of her cunt, tasting her juices. Mandy stroked the top of Avril's head as she was held pinned to the wall, her other arm caressing her young breasts with her fingers.

Avril shook her head violently back and forth, her nose now jammed into Mandy's firm tummy as the Canadian singer sucked lewdly on Mandy's pussy, eating her out with gusto. She lifted her head away for just a moment, long enough to wet her finger with her own mouth before pushing it back into the girl's snatch, her tongue quickly following. Mandy leaned her head back against the wall, savoring this new and alien experience as Avril worked towards bringing her to orgasm.

From my vantage point, I could see some of Mandy's juices trickling down her legs, sliding along her calves as Avril changed her position so that Mandy's pussy was right above her mouth. Grasping onto Mandy's leg with one hand, Avril licked her tongue upward as she tasted this stream of female juices that were now coming fluidly, the young girl obviously excited by her first lesbian experience. Avril's own breasts were now jutting from her chest, her nipples hard in the air of the room as sweat began to form on her chest, her long brown hair swaying back and forth against the back of Mandy's legs as she lapped at her pussy like a cat tasting milk.

My fingers worked busily in my own cunt now, pressing the front of my dress into my pussy as I shoved two fingers at a time in and out, working towards an orgasm of my own. Watching this scene was incredibly arousing, not just because both girls were incredibly beautiful, but because their young, fresh bodies and obvious desire for more sexual release than their years had given them was enough to turn just about anyone on. As my fingers plunged in and out of my now dripping cunt, I could feel inside of me a growing desire to touch and be touched by the female flesh. I knew in the back of my mind that something was changing in me, something that was opening up my sexuality in ways that I never would have imagined. Was I becoming a lesbian, or was I just growing addicted to sex of any kind? Stroking my clit with my thumb, at that particular moment, I really didn't care.

Mandy's back was bumping against the wall as her body was rocking in waves, her chest jutting out then falling back as her hips would thrust forward - she moved like a dancer, like a belly dancer, her body overcome by the attention it was getting.

Avril had moved her mouth away from Mandy's lips now, focusing instead on working three fingers in and out of the girl's snatch as she sat staring up underneath her, a sly grin on her face as she licked Mandy's legs for any errant juices. Mandy let out a low moan, a continuous one, as her eyes closed and her cute face screwed up in a look of pleasure, her breath coming rapidly as she squeezed and pinched her nipples and breasts.

"Avril...I'm...I'm....I'm...coommmminnngggaarrggghhhhhhhh!" Mandy cried out, her whole body shaking as she hit her orgasm. Avril moved quickly, shoving her mouth over Mandy's snatch as the girl bucked and grinded against the wall, Avril's hand wrapped around her knee the only thing to keep Mandy from probably toppling over in orgasmic bliss. Mandy pressed her palms against the wall as she grinded her pussy into Avril's lips one last time before slowly sliding down the wall and collapsing on her ass on the floor. Avril, moving like a cat, laid down in front of her, propping her head up with one arm while she stroked her breasts with the other.

As Mandy opened her eyes, I could see the gleam of arousal and satisfaction in her face, her breath still coming rapidly as she relaxed from her orgasm. Avril sat up and leaned her head against Mandy's, their foreheads almost touching.

"I told you that I would make you feel good, didn't I?" Avril whispered. Mandy nodded and smiled at Avril in an exhausted state, the two young girls staring at each other with a look of love. Avril pressed her head against Mandy's and her lips to the young girl's trembling ones, giving her a deep, soul searching kiss.

Mandy broke the kiss a few seconds later, giggling.

"I can taste...me...on your lips..." she said, still giggling to herself.

"You like the way you taste?" Avril asked, grinning.

"Uh-huh," Mandy said, putting her arms around Avril's naked shoulders and pulling her close to her again. Avril didn't seem to mind Mandy taking the lead for once and I watched them make out for a moment, my own orgasm just seconds away from hitting.

What I saw next though, triggered it. Mandy again broke the kiss, but then stuck her tiny tongue out, leaning into Avril's face. For a moment, I thought they were simply making out again, but then I saw that Mandy was actually licking her own juice off from around Avril's mouth and cheeks, the two flustered girls sharing Mandy's own flavor. This was just too much for me and I shuddered violently, my hand becoming doused in my own cum as I had to step away from the door and bite my lip tightly to keep from screaming in pleasure. I trembled as I slowly slid my hand out from between my legs, staring at the wet fluid on my finger tips. Looking at it for a moment, I slowly pushed my fingers towards my own lips, wanting to taste myself as Mandy had done for her. The flavor was sweet and spicy at the same time and not at all unpleasant as I licked the last drops of my own cum free from my hand. Wiping my saliva on a nearby towel, I stepped slowly back to the crack in the door and peered out.

The girls had moved out of my line of sight, but I could still hear them. It sounded like they were by the couch, sitting there talking. I couldn't make out everything they were saying due to the distance, so I opened the door slightly, catching it right before it began to creak.

"Avril, your tongue was amazing. Have you...I mean are you a...have you done that much before?"

"I have fooled around with girls before but none as pretty as you Mandy,"

I heard Mandy giggle.

"Do you mind if I...you know, pay you back for how you made me feel? I want to try that, you've got me hooked!"

"Of course Mandy, I don't mind at all,"

I heard them making out again for a few moments before the smacking of their lips stopped.

"Ok, well let me go grab us some towels and I'll be right back,"

I heard footsteps in the room and I froze - she was coming in here!

1...34567...9