Hollywood After Dark Ch. 06

Story Info
Antamount plots against Alex as things heat up.
38.2k words
4.47
25.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time coming, I know. Going into the down slope of the series (10 chapters total are planned), I hope to be able to keep you guessing on what will happen next, as well as arouse you with the sex scenes. This chapter contains a scene with my two favorite actresses and I hope that it lives up to what I envisioned. Please send me feedback on this chapter and all chapters of the series. Without your feedback, I have no clue as to whether or not I'm pleasing my readers. Thanks, and enjoy the chapter.

_____________________________________________________

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This work is complete fiction, all made up in my head. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

This is Part 6 of an ongoing series.

* * * * *

Oh, we shared some ideas
All obsessed with fame
Says we're all the same
Oh, I don't see it that way
I don't see it that way
- The Strokes

WILLIS' STORY:

"Unnngghhhhh!!!" Salma grunted beneath me as I held firmly onto her hips. Slamming myself hard into her pussy, my cock slid inside of her with ease. Holding her bent over my desk, my pants around my ankles and my shirt bunched up at my chest, I placed my hand on Salma's back and held her down against the desk, her breasts spilling out from her dress against my blotter.

Feeling her soft, supple flesh in my hands, I slowed my pace down a bit as I rocked in and out of her, my prick coming out slightly, the length moist with her juices before I pushed it back into her. Salma's long black hair hung over her shoulder as she squeezed her eyes closed shut, muttering something in Spanish under her breath. Her body felt warm and alive as the desk rocked on it's legs, my body now leaning into her as I fucked her doggy style.

This was hardly my first time sampling Salma's delicious body, but it was certainly the first time in a while. I had forgotten - well, almost - the feel of her voluptuous form. Many women these days were rail thin, with hardly anything to them. But Salma's soft body was firm and thick in all the right places, her ass jiggling a bit as I fucked her. My hand drifted down between her legs and I rubbed her clit softly beneath my fingers, feeling her juices soaking into my skin as I continued to work my dick in and out of her snatch.

Salma groaned loudly as my fingers flicked at her clit, her legs spread wide as her panties stretched down around her ankles. Burying my face in her back, I bit at her shoulder gently, my teeth raking over her skin as I tasted her perfume and sweat in my mouth. We had been going at it for fifteen minutes or so now, Salma a ready and willing partner for me to release my tension into her body. I knew she liked to dominate women and be in charge when it came to sex, but right now, I think part of her enjoyed being groped and dominated like this.

Sliding my hand up underneath her chest, I squeezed her breast hard, her nipple taut in my finger tips as I began to pound into her recklessly. Salma cried out in the mixture of pleasure and pain as I put pressure on her ample breast and hard nipple, feeling it grow even harder against my finger tips. I was moving like a machine now, the stamina of men half my age flooding through my body as I removed my dick partially from her, only to thrust it back in quickly before her body had time to register it's absence. My hand worked furiously on her pussy, stretching and moving it around in my palm as I buried a finger inside of her, two of my other fingers playing with her clit while my other hand held firmly onto her breast.

Again Salma cried out something I didn't know in Spanish, now really getting into things by bucking her thick, heart shaped ass against my thighs to meet my entrance into her body. I moved my hand from her breast and reached down, wrapping some of her hair in my hand as I gently but firmly yanked her head up from the desk, holding it suspended in the air as Salma gasped for breath, her orgasm imminent. With one final shove of her now wobbly legs, Salma pressed herself fully against me, as much of our flesh in one another as possible as I felt her pussy spasm and contract tightly around my dick, her orgasm beginning.

I smirked to myself as I felt her body get racked by her own pleasure, her skin getting goose bumps as she crested in her release, some of her over excited juices sliding down her leg as they soaked into my thigh. Loosening my grip on her hair, Salma's head sunk back down to the desk as she breathed hard as her orgasm came to an end, her legs still spread lewdly for me as I fucked her. I had slowed down a bit to allow her to enjoy herself, but now I too wanted to reach my peak, and I knew it was just a matter of time.

Salma simply stood there, her legs spread as wide as possible as I felt her soft, wet pussy lips try desperately to grasp my prick and hold onto it, something I would not allow. I was in control now, I was the one who called the shots. No cunt would tame my dick unless I wanted it to. With that surge of thought running through my body, I felt my well worked balls tense up and then finally shoot forth, sending two quick streams of cum into Salma's thirsty and waiting pussy.

As I held myself in her, still fucking into her twat slowly, I began to ease up slightly and catch my breath, our juices sloshing and squishing together as I felt one final dribble of cum leak out from my dick and into her fiery hot Latin pussy.

Holding onto her hips still, I sank back into my chair, Salma's snatch still holding onto my prick as her weight fell onto my thighs and she rested herself on my lap. She kept her legs spread wide for me as we both finally relaxed, my prick still hard as it was enveloped by her tight cunt. Her ass resting on my thighs, Salma slowly rotated herself on my legs until she was facing me, her head laying on my shoulder now.

Reaching my hand down, I couldn't resist playing with her breasts a bit as she looked up at me, her deep dark eyes looking into my own as if she was studying me.

"That was great Will," she whispered to me, bending her mouth down to kiss my neck.

"I've still got it, don't I?" I said back to her with a smile. Though I was old enough to be her father, Salma didn't seem to mind my age, especially since I could keep up with her in terms of stamina.

"Mmm...definitely," Salma cooed at me. Her face however, turned into a more serious one. "You know I love these little encounters Will, but I have some stuff I have to do today. What did you want to see me about?"

I sighed, lifting her off of my lap grudgingly as she stood up and pulled her panties back up, reclining against the desk as she looked at me.

"You knew about the rather unfortunate incident with your members recently in Las Vegas I assume,"

"Yes. Though I would have acted differently, Eliza handled herself I believe the best way possible,"

"I agree with you on both counts. However, the incident cast some very unneeded light on both of our organizations and that is why we decided to seek retribution on Katherine Heigl for her actions,"

Salma's brow furrowed. "This is news to me. I hope you weren't too hard on the girl. We don't need bodies turning up,"

"No no," I said to reassure her. "We merely took her in and made some physical and verbal statements to her that would let her know who she was dealing with. I have always felt that she would look better as a brunette, and so we felt it was time to convince her of that. Unfortunately, it took a bit of force to do that, amongst other things,"

Now it was Salma's turn to sigh.

"I trust you and your judgment Will but I hope that it wasn't anything too rash,"

"Again, you fail to give me full credit Salma. We simply made her aware that she is the property of this organization and gave her a few reminders of that. Any ways, that is not my point though. It seems Ms. Heigl was not working alone in her actions,"

Salma's eyebrows arched. "Oh?"

"A few months ago, I purchased the script of a screenwriter and kept him on staff for his very talented skills. However, I was perhaps a bit over zealous in granting him access almost immediately into our organization, mostly because I felt I could trust him. It seems though that my sense of people for which I am known betrayed me for once and at some point, he began to turn against us, as well as bring Ms. Heigl into things,"

"And she told you all of this?"

"Not in so many words. But we deduced it upon studying the organization more. Now, clearly if Katherine were to go missing, the press would be all over it in a way that we couldn't control. Certainly the newspapers would remain under our thumb but with this god damned internet these days, nothing stays secret for long. That's why we exercised restraint this time towards her. But Mr. Hilt however..."

"No one would miss him if he were to have an unfortunate accident I take it,"

"Precisely. Now certainly, a final solution could be reached if we had to but for now, we are letting him sweat things out a bit to try and grasp what he knows and his liability. My gut tells me that he is not alone in his actions and if something were to happen to him, we might inadvertently make him a martyr,"

"I see. But isn't keeping him around a liability risk?"

I smiled at Salma. "Believe me, this is not the first time one of our own has gotten a case of morals. We are concerned about him but right now he is containable. But it seems that he does have one fatal weakness, namely the rookie mistake of being seduced by this world we call Hollywood, especially the women who occupy it,"

"Hmm...I'm starting to see what you are getting at,"

"Good. That's why I like you so much Salma, you pick up on things quickly. But like I said earlier, right now we don't need to risk taking him out. We do however, need your help with things,"

"You know I'll do anything for the cause Will,"

"I know you will Salma. What I would like you to do is this: have one of your people go in after him and slowly work up his trust. Then, when the time arises, perhaps in a moment of passion, you let us know and we come and grab him. Right now, I believe that he will be too skittish to risk anything with someone who might be related to our organization. So this will need to be someone he won't be expecting, someone he feels is on his side. Is that clear?"

"Absolutely. I will get right on it. Unless of course you feel up for another go around," Salma said, smiling wickedly.

I sighed. "No, as tempting as that offer is, right now there are more pressing issues. If we resolve this insurgency, then there will be plenty of time for pleasantries. My meeting with the board last week went well and I know that once we take care of this niggling little issue, our progress should continue undeterred. In the meantime, I will do my part to remove Mr. Hilt from the loop, and you do yours,"

Salma was already dressed, straightening out her skirt as she pulled her panties up. Looking directly at me, she smiled.

"Don't worry, I will,"

ALEX'S STORY:

In the three days since I found Katherine nude and changed in my kitchen, things had been rough. Very rough. I had rushed over to her immediately when I saw her and tried to comfort her, but she was as stiff as a board, not responding barely to anything I said. I practically had to drag her out of the kitchen and, finding an old robe of Petty's dressed her in it before leading her to the couch to lay down.

We sat in silence for hours, my discovery of her jolting my nerves awake so that I knew that trying to sleep would be useless. Katherine simply lay there motionless for a while, laying on her back with her legs in my lap because of the pain laying on her chest or side might bring to her newly pierced nipples. I stroked her thigh with my hand, trying more to sooth than arouse her and I guess it worked because after a while, she closed her eyes and I heard her breathing become more shallow.

I fell asleep accidentally that first night, only to wake up with a jolt for no apparent reason. Sitting upright, I noticed that Katherine was gone. Standing up and stretching my legs, I saw her sitting at the kitchen table, staring into a cup of coffee. She still wore the robe I gave her, but it was untied at the waist and her body was exposed in the early morning light filtering in through the blinds. I could see one of her nipples poking out of the robe, the tiny gold ring still in it, though the area around it a little swollen. In the dim light of the day, I could really look at her hair better now.

It had not just been a chop job, but more or less a professional styling. Her once blonde locks were now a rich shade of brown, and without all the baggage around what had happened, I actually felt that it made an already sexy Katherine look even sexier.

Sitting down at the table to join her, we sat quietly for a little while, Katherine occasionally glancing up to look out the kitchen window, then back down into her coffee. A few minutes passed before she finally spoke, the first words since last night when she had collapsed in my arms.

"They said that they were doing it to remind me. To remind me of who I belonged to," she said, her voice on the verge of tears.

Instinctively, I reached across the table and touched her hand. Her small fingers were cold, but she gripped my own hand with them as I touched her, as if showing she knew I was there for her.

"I guess you just kind of forget things out here. Forget how this whole world is based on beauty and objectifying people, and nothing more. It's a very hard thing to accept, and something I thought I had gotten over after getting a few jobs. But now with all this...I don't know if I will ever be able to look past it again,"

I didn't say anything, sensing that there was more coming.

"You probably already knew this Alex, but most people are pretty naive when they come out to LA. They think everything is just going to happen for them right away and that will be it. But it doesn't. Now more than ever I understand how the rich stay rich and how those of us who were blessed with good looks are just pawns in their great big chess game. Sometimes...I don't think I can take it,"

"It doesn't have to be that way Katherine. What happened last night was a set back, certainly but I think that if we regroup and,"

"NO! Don't you get it Alex?" she said, jumping from the chair and yanking our hands apart. "I'm tired of this. Sure, they gave me a haircut and pierced my nipples. It's traumatic but it's something I'm going to have to live with. But if you think I'm going to risk anymore just because of your cause...which, by the way, I still don't fully grasp, you better re-evaluate your ideas,"

I was startled by Katherine's sudden change of heart. She glared down at me angrily as my mind worked to try and calm her down.

"Katherine, sit down. Let's talk this out. No one is going to hurt you anymore,"

"That's what you said before," Katherine spat back at me angrily. "Or what am I to you Alex, just a doll you can dress and undress whenever you like, someone with no feelings?"

"No, Katherine, you're not that at all. You are,"

"What? Tell me what I am Alex? And while your at it, please start explaining why you got me into this mess. Because right now, I'm just about five seconds away from walking out and hoping I never see you again,"

I sighed heavily, things happening too fast for me. Thinking out my thoughts carefully, I tried to say things as calmly as possible.

"My whole reason for this Katherine...is that...I am tired of exactly what you just said. Women being treated bad and the men who use them. Sure, I like sex as much as the next guy but things are seriously fucked up. And I know now that it doesn't just stop with LA and Hollywood. This is way too far reaching for that. It's..."

"Would you listen to yourself Alex? You sound like one of those nutcases from the tabloids. Conspiracy theories and shit,"

"Katherine, will you PLEASE let me finish?" I said, anger rising in my voice now. Like a sulking child, Katherine reluctantly sat down in her chair.

"Thank you. This is not a conspiracy theory Katherine, you know that as well as I do. I never would have dug as deep as we have and pissed off the people we have pissed off had I known better. But something has started with Antamount and the Rose Petals Katherine, and it's not going to stop until it either stops us or we end it. You can't walk away from these people, not if you ever hope to have a normal life,"

Katherine stared at me intently. "Then what do you want to do Alex? What CAN we do?"

"For starters, we don't need to be fighting with each other. The way I see it, the only way to end this thing is to stop Antamount. And to do that, we have to stop Willis from doing anything else,"

Katherine scoffed at me, turning her head away as one of her now short strands of hair brushed across her face. She stared vacantly to the side. "So we are talking about murder now then, is that it?"

"I don't know. I really don't WANT to kill anyone Katherine, so I think that should be a last resort. There are other ways we can do this. We need more information though. We need dirt, something that Willis can't wiggle out of. Clearly, he has ties to Las Vegas and probably God knows where else. If we can find something on him, something that will stick, we can take him down without ever firing a shot,"

Katherine sat quietly for a moment, contemplating where our argument was going. "That will never work Alex. Willis has too much control. The media is controlled by him now, especially since he bought out all the papers a few years ago,"

"Then we go to the television stations. We go somewhere where he can't exert his reach, at least not until after we break with the news. Someone like him...there has to be dirt. We just need to talk to Charlie and figure out what we can,"

Katherine laughed sarcastically. "Now we are involving more people. Great,"

"You know, you aren't being very helpful in this Katherine,"

She sighed. "I know that Alex, but when you have been through the ringer like I have, when you have had parts of your body changed to meet someone else's 'branding' rules, you tend to be a little skeptical,"

"I understand that Katherine," I said, taking her hand again. She tried to pull it away but I held it down. "Let's just think this out and play it as safely as possible for now. When you talked to them...did you tell them about me?"

"No, I didn't. But chances are, they already know. The element of surprise is not something we have at our disposal Alex,"

"Then we will just have to play by their rules then. I will go into work on Monday like usual, and stay until it starts to get dark. That way, if they really want to hurt me, they will have to do it in broad daylight,"

"That's really damn risky Alex, and you know it. They could take you out whenever and wherever they wanted to and there isn't anything that you could do. Are you sure that it's worth it to actually go into the den of the lion?"

"Right now, it's the only thing we can do. All we have to do is keep up hope. But I can't do this alone Katherine, I need you. I need you now more than ever. If something happens to me, then you will be free of this forever. But if we find what I hope we will find, then the problem will go away too. All I need from you right now is support. Can I get that from you Katherine?"

She didn't answer for a moment, sipping her coffee and averting her eyes from me.