Hollywood After Dark Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeking to comfort her, I slowly slid my hand across the seat towards hers. She took it and smiled at me weakly as we drove through traffic. I had booked us a hotel under the same false name I had used in Vegas, that was just out of the way enough to give us time to strategize and think of anyone else we knew who might want to help out. I knew that there were other people, women especially who couldn't stand being objects. The thought of it still brought bile up to the back of my throat, but I tried to suppress it and think of what might happen if Alex was successful in Japan.

Staring out the window, I furrowed my brow a little bit as I noticed that we were not heading in the direction of the hotel.

"Excuse me, sir?" I said, raising my voice a little at the "sir" part.

No response.

"Sir? This isn't the way to the hotel that we told you,"

The man just kept staring straight ahead. I reached out and tapped on the glass.

"Sir? Hello? Do you speak English?"

Mila now released my hand and began to tap on the glass as well. "Hello? HELLO???"

I plopped back down in the seat as the car came to a stop sign. Leaning over to Mila, I whispered to her "I don't like this. Let's get out here,"

When the car came to a complete stop, I moved my hand quickly to the door handle. It was locked and would not move. Mila did the same thing with hers. No luck. I jerked and yanked on the door handle as hard as I could but did nothing beyond bend it out from the door a little bit.

Frantic now, I tried rolling down the windows, only to find that they were not moving either. Taking off my high heel shoe, I began to beat it against the glass of the window. It simply bounced off, the glass thick and what seemed to be bullet proof.

Mila clung desperately to her window, beating her palm against it, trying to draw attention to herself. The car started rolling again, and the gravity of the situation finally took hold. We were being kidnapped.

CHAPTER 7 - COMING SOON

1...67891011