Hollywood After Dark Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie had grown more brave, more comfortable, as I felt her own arms wrap around my stomach and sides, her fingers dancing with each other as she held me close to her. I could feel the comforting softness of her breasts through her shirt as her nipples (and my own) grew hard, our bodies slowly beginning to grind against one another. Moaning softly, I felt Natalie's hands ease up and down my back, caressing me through the thin fabric of my blouse.

I broke the kiss reluctantly, as I felt Natalie's hands start to try and pull my blouse off. I leaned back against the couch and allowed Natalie's hands to move to the front of my chest. Caressing my stomach, she slid her hands up under my shirt and towards the base of my breasts.

"You made me more aware of myself," Natalie said. "And of others,"

With that, Natalie pulled her hands away from my now very hot and very aroused tummy and moved them towards the buttons on my blouse. Delicately undoing them one by one, she unbuttoned the blouse, before gently pulling it open at the top. My chest heaved as my bra-covered breasts were now exposed to her once again, my nipples hard and tingly as they pressed against the fabric of the bra.

I sat up to return the favor for Natalie, who was eager to let me touch her once more. She turned around on the couch with her back facing me and as I encircled her chest with my hands, feeling her braless breasts through the white t-shirt she wore, I was suddenly hit with the grim realities of why I was here again.

I had managed to avoid thinking about it since I had arrived, but now that I was in the heat of the moment, keeping my mind off of it was proving to be a difficult task. Natalie had not only said that she wanted to be with me, but she was completely trusting me to keep our relationship a secret, as well as guide her as a lover. But the harsh reality was that I was really nothing more than a succubus for Eliza and the Rose Petals, sent out here to Boston to bring in a fresh victim that they could use and corrupt. And if I valued anything I had accomplished, if I really loved Eliza and the lifestyle and all the things she had shown me, I could not say no to them.

Tears beginning to well in my eyes at the task that I knew I had to do, I tried to keep them in as best as I could as I removed the bandana from Natalie's hair, setting it on the floor by the couch, returning my hands to her shoulders for a moment as I stroked and caressed the nape of her neck with my thumbs, my fingers kneading the soft flesh of her shoulders through the shirt.

I lifted a hand to her head and gently pulled on the scrunchie that Natalie had in her hair to keep it in a ponytail. Natalie sighed as I pulled it out, letting her long and beautiful brown hair flow freely down her back. Rubbing away a stray tear with my hand, my slow pace must have caught Natalie's attention, for she turned around and looked at me, worry once again on her beautiful, delicate face.

"Kiki, what's wrong?"

"I just..." I said, struggling between soft sobs to say anything "I'm just so...happy,"

Natalie smiled. "I'm happy to Kiki, but you don't have to break down on me," she said. She turned her body towards me, leaning in close to my face at an angle. Natalie softly kissed me at the place where a tear had stopped, the salty liquid coating her lips as she moved her mouth away.

"Don't cry Kiki, I will be here for you. I'm yours,"

I laughed awkwardly, trying to fight back a sob. Natalie continued to smile at me as she sat back on her legs, reaching down with her arms to pull her t-shirt over her head. Her young, beautiful breasts - just the same shade and color and size that I had remembered and fantasized about - sprang free. Leaning in close to me again, Natalie took me by the head and pressed me towards her chest. I could feel her heart beating quickly in her chest as my mouth rested between her breasts, the sweet aroma of her freshly showered skin filling my nostrils.

I was here now, I told myself, and I wasn't going to let anything stop me from enjoying myself. Mentally toughening myself, I sucked back my tears and allowed Natalie to gently hold me against her chest as she ran her hand against my back, the soft tips of her fingers exciting my skin despite the whirlwind of my mind. Sliding my mouth down her body, I sucked her left nipple into my mouth, caressing the tip with my tongue as Natalie instinctively pushed her chest against me, trying to feed me more of it.

My body began to take over now, and as I released Natalie's breast from my mouth, I pushed her away from me, making her recline on the sofa. She rested her head against a throw pillow and, as my hands slid down the fabric of her pants, instinctively spread her legs as wide as the surface of the couch would allow. I felt the buttons brush against my palm as I traced my hand down her leg, our eyes locked in a smoldering gaze of lust.

Moving my hand to the inside of her leg, I slid upwards towards her thigh, caressing it firmly through the material of the pants, feeling the heat already radiating between her thighs. Reaching with my free hand down to my purse, I pulled it up and set it in my lap, still continuing to rub and tease Natalie, alternating between thighs with my fingers.

"I brought something for us to play with Natalie," I said, reaching into my purse. Natalie's words floated dreamily out of her mouth as she used her own hands to caress and tease her nipples.

"What is it?"

"It's a toy. Do you like toys Natalie?"

"MMMMhhmmmm!!" was all she could reply, biting down on her bottom lip as I moved from her thighs to between her thighs, stroking her mound through her pants.

I pulled my hand out slowly from my bag, producing the long, white vibrator that I had brought with me in our rush to get here from LA. I was upset I didn't get to use it my first time with Natalie, but now that I was with her once again, I felt a wave of excitement at introducing my favorite toy to someone who was quickly becoming my favorite girl.

Holding it up so that she could see it, she said nothing as her eyes locked on it and studied it. Long and white, it measured a solid seven inches or so, and was about 2 inches around. It glimmered in the light, the metallic surface giving it the look of some sort of mythical object. But that wasn't all it was.

"This is from Japan, it's called the Happy Fun Stick, made by one of the best sex toy manufacturers in the world," I said. Natalie was a rapt (and horny) audience as I explained it to her. Holding it aloft with one hand, I used my other to slide up her legs once more, but this time I slowly began to undo each button as I talked.

"What makes it so special,"

SNAP

"Is that it has a unique patented technology,"

SNAP

"That vibrators here don't have,"

SNAP

"Instead of just having one motor in it to power it,"

SNAP. I moved to the other leg.

"The Happy Fun Stick has three,"

SNAP

"One moderate one at the base,"

SNAP

"One in the middle that is slightly stronger,"

SNAP

"And one at the very, very tip for the very deepest parts of your body. That one is the strongest,"

Her pants were now unbuttoned and as I leaned in closer to her, holding it out in front of her as she stared at it, almost hypnotized by the rod shape of it, I grabbed hold of the waistband of her pants and pulled them down over her hips, the pants coming off easily now that they had been unbuttoned. Natalie lifted her hips for me as I did this, and now I was greeted with the sight of Natalie wearing a very small, and now very wet, tiger striped thong over her moist pussy.

My mouth just inches from her, I made my words extra delicate. I was in complete control now, and that thrilled me.

"Would you like me to demonstrate it on you Natalie?"

Natalie moaned in agreement, which brought a smile to my face.

I slid the toy down her nude body, stopping at her belly button to trace it in small, elliptical circles. Natalie giggled.

"It's cold!"

"It won't be after long," I said with a grin.

Continuing down her body, I ran it up under the thin material that held the thong to her hips, plucking it like a guitar string as I slid the toy closer and closer to the thin patch of hair that I knew covered her pussy. Pulling it out from beneath the string, I moved to the other side and teased her with it some more there. Finally, when I could tell that Natalie was growing a bit impatient, I hooked my thumbs underneath the material and pulled her panties down partially, leaving the back of her thong undoubtedly still against her ass.

I gazed once again on Natalie's beautiful opening. Her cunt was wet with slight moisture already, and I wondered - since her outer lips looked slightly puffed - if she had been masturbating before I got here. The sheer thought of that alone, not to mention the idea that she might be masturbating about ME, made my head spin and my body tremble with sexual excitement.

Not wanting to make Natalie feel left out, I used one hand to rub the toy through the soft, downy hair that covered her sex while I moved the other behind my back and undid my bra, Natalie gasping as my breasts sprang free. Reaching her hand out to grab my admittedly much larger breasts, Natalie stroked the tip of my nipple with her finger as I sighed softly to myself.

Rubbing the toy further against her slit, I traced it along her opening, wetting the slick metal exterior with her juices. Natalie's eyes were transfixed on it as she lay on the couch, breathing shallowly in excitement at what was to come. Pressing it against her slit, I allowed the very tip to slide gently in between Natalie's lips, a sigh coming from her mouth as she relaxed and let it enter her slightly. Wanting to tease her a little bit and get her more wet, I removed the toy from her almost immediately after pushing it in, making Natalie frown a bit as I rubbed the shaft of the vibrator against her sex.

Turning it on to it's lowest setting, I flipped the toy over and rubbed the softly vibrating base against Natalie's pussy lips, her clit becoming aroused and visible to me as I held the whirring sex toy against it. Natalie's small hands reached down and pulled her pussy lips wider, her body crying out for me to push it deep inside of her.

Pulling it away from her beautiful pink cunt, I aimed it towards her pussy, the slow vibrations of the tip allowing me to press it into her. I allowed more in this time, getting about a third of it deep inside her, Natalie's juices gushing out from between her legs in arousal.

I continued like this for a few minutes, teasing her by removing the toy before pushing it into her deeper and deeper each time, the routine of it not bothering Natalie in the slightest as she grew more and more aroused. By the time I had worked the entire toy inside of her, still set on the lowest setting, my hand was sopping wet with her aroused juices. As I held it deep within her, Natalie's muscles inside squeezing tightly around it as the vibrations soothed and relaxed her, I looked up the landscape of her body in awe. She had started to sweat a bit, her hair strewn all around her head on the couch and the womanly scent of her body filling the space all around us.

Without saying a word, I switched the vibrator to the next highest setting, Natalie gasping and moaning in surprise and pleasure as it tingled within her. The loud hum was now quite audible as the sound escaped from her legs, my fingers gripping the toy tightly as I began to work it in and out of her fully, starting a rhythm of fucking with it.

Natalie's hands moved and roamed across her chest, squeezing her breasts together. I had grown quite excited by this as well and now had a hand up under my skirt, which by now had been hiked up around my waist, exposing my own wet and aroused (and shaved) pussy to Natalie's lustful eyes. I picked up speed with the toy, thrusting it harder and deeper into her than I had before, Natalie's body starting to really writhe and moan in pleasure as she neared orgasm.

I could feel the toy touch the back of her cervix and for a long, wistful moment, I dreamed of being the toy, as it could touch her in places that I could not. Removing it from within her, my own lust took over as I licked along the shaft of it, tasting for the first time that day Natalie's sweet, salty juices from the deep recesses of her pussy. Unable to resist the urge even further, I stroked Natalie's clit as, in one quick motion, shoved the toy deep within myself, allowing our juices to mingle with each other, a part of her now mixed deep inside of me.

Reluctantly I pulled the wonderful toy from my wet pussy and pushed it back into Natalie's, her opening now aroused and stretched and ready for more attention, her breathing coming in ragged gasps. Fucking her hard with it, Natalie closed her eyes tightly and shuddered around the toy, a mini-orgasm coursing through her body leading up to what would undoubtedly be a massive one.

Time to take things to the next level, I thought to myself. With the toy deep inside of her, I pulled it out all the way, leaving only the tip nestled within her pussy folds. With a quick flip with my finger, I set it to the highest setting and plunged it deep within Natalie.

The effect (which I knew from personal experience), was incredible. As soon as the loud roar of the toy's highest setting came to life, it immediately created a whole new level of sensation in all the flesh that it touched. And my quick push into her allowed for Natalie's pussy to feel it, like a lightning bolt, as it raced through her tight, wet pussy into the deepest part of her body.

With an earth shattering scream, Natalie came in a massive orgasm, some of her cum actually squirting out a bit from between her legs, as the tip made contact with the bottom of her cunt. I held the toy there as Natalie thrashed and writhed on the sofa, her orgasm continuing to go on and on and on. Even deep inside of her, I could still hear that wonderful hum of the Happy Fun Stick giving her its all, as wave after wave of juice leaked out of her and onto my hand and arm.

The toy still inside, Natalie began to come down from her orgasm, but just as quickly, was racked again with another uncontrollable one, her arms flying wildly as she squeezed her nipples violently, in a desperate attempt to extend her pleasure. When the orgasm had finally started to subside, I slowly pulled the toy out from her body, it's length now covered entirely in Natalie's sweet, delicious juices.

Catching her breath for only a minute, the orgasm seemed to trigger something aggressive in Natalie. For, before I knew what happened, she was on top of me, taking the toy from my hand quickly as she pinned me down with her hot, sweaty, lithe body.

Her face flustered and red from excitement, Natalie held the toy above my face, a drop of her juice dripping onto my lips, which I quickly lapped up and drank down, the intoxicating taste making me forget everything. Natalie noticed this and with a wicked and aroused - perhaps the most sexual look I have ever seen - look on her face, stared deep into my eyes.

"Do you like the taste of my pussy Kiki?" Natalie asked. I shuddered a bit at the sound of Natalie saying such naughty things, but I knew that this was not the same Natalie I had encountered in Harvard Commons. This was Natalie's awakened sexuality talking...and I liked it.

"Oh yes Natalie, your pussy tastes so wonderful,"

"Would you like to lick your toy of my juices?"

I moaned in reply, and that was good enough for her. Rubbing the still vibrating tip against my lips, Natalie slowly slid it into my mouth, smearing her cream all across my tongue as she worked the toy into my mouth. My taste buds came alive, and my pussy seemed to grow even wetter than I thought possible as I took the vibrating sex toy into my small mouth, drops of Natalie's cunt juice smearing against my cheeks on the parts that I could not lick clean.

Fucking my mouth gently with the toy, Natalie removed it when she thought that I had licked it clean.

"Good. Now, let me remind myself of how YOU taste Kiki," Natalie said with that same devilish grin. Spinning nimbly on the couch, I soon found Natalie's dripping snatch in my face as she moved into a 69 position over me. I looked between her legs for an agonizing moment, just long enough to see that Natalie had the base of the whirring Happy Fun Stick in her mouth. Before I knew what happened though, she had lowered her pussy to my face while at the same time, pressing her mouth deftly against my cunt, the toy sliding into my dripping sex immediately and without any resistance.

I almost came right there, and would have if Natalie had pressed in any deeper. Her neck was bent at such an angle that the toy was almost a marvelous extension of her tongue, touching me deep within my crevice as the vibrator worked its way quickly into me.

I couldn't resist the taste of Natalie's pussy as some stray drops dripped onto my chin, and with a lustful move, thrust my tongue deep into her, causing a moan.

We writhed and moaned like that on the couch, my tongue sucking up and drinking down all the sex cream that her small body had to offer, while Natalie's talented mouth fucked me repeatedly (and surprisingly quickly) with the toy. She had come into my cunt at an angle and this allowed her to burrow herself deep within me, the toy coming achingly close to the back of my pussy. Purposely or not, the base of it was resting against my clit, and it took all the willpower I had not to come right then and there as it sat vibrating on my love button.

While Natalie thrust in and out of me, I made the most of what my tongue would allow, burrowing it deep within her young, sweet folds of pussy flesh. The copious amount of cum that had leaked out from within her gave me plenty to drink down, but as I lapped away at her, my tongue getting as deep as I could, I could sense that she was very close to another orgasm and thus, more cum for me.

As it happened, we both came at almost the same time. Her mouth tired from doing all the work in our now 30 minute fuck session, Natalie had taken over with her hand, and was teasing me the same way I had teased her with the toy. She would hold it deep inside of me just long enough for me to shudder and inch ever closer to the orgasmic bliss that I sought, before removing it from my pussy and leaving the savagely vibrating tip against my outer folds. To "punish" her for this, I had taken her clit between my lips and was massaging it back and forth, allowing the tip of my tongue to snake around it, holding the hard nub in its wet, tight grip. Natalie's body was now moving by itself, her hips rising and lowering against my face as I did this, both of us now like powder kegs waiting to explode.

Natalie struck first by doing something that I never would have thought a beginner like her would have known how. Taking the toy into me one last time, making sure to rub and tease the walls of my pussy as she slowly removed it, Natalie hovered it for a few moments over my wet, trembling clit. I knew she was doing this because, though I couldn't see her, the sensations of the almost-contact were enough to make my body shudder in pleasure. When she finally made contact against it, holding the whirring toy against my clit with enough pressure to stimulate every nerve on it and around the nub, I came intensely, my long pent up fantasies and dreams of being with her now released in the most pleasure my body had ever known.

I felt my cunt tremble and spasm inside of me as it rushed out the precious juices from inside, Natalie's mouth ready and waiting for them to arrive. The lewd sound of her sucking them down must have turned her on as well, for only seconds later - my orgasm still cresting through my body - Natalie came once again on my mouth, due I'm sure in part to the pressure I was putting on her clit and the fingers I had slowly worked inside of her. The orgasm was a bit smaller, but I didn't notice as I sucked up her still sweet juices, my own orgasm now finally subsiding.