Hollywood Agent: Freema Agyeman

Story Info
British star makes the move state side.
3.5k words
4.38
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my first attempt didn't go well, personally i think this is much better and hope you agree. if not i wont bother writing any more.

*********

Brain Jones was an agent, 50 years old.He was 5 foot 10 and well built with whit skin black hair and a beard. He had been working in Hollywood for over 30 years and his family had been in the business since the beginning. Every blockbuster in the history of Hollywood had a Jones endorsed cast member in a major speaking role and 87% of all Oscar winning actors/ actresses were found by a Jones or had one as their agent.

In the early days Brain had to prove he was worth the family name by going from play to play, musical to musical all over the country looking for fresh and new talent. Now he can take things slow, the actors simply come to him and if Brian likes what he sees when they perform a carefully designed screen test he rings up a director and tells them he has the perfect man for a part and boy do they listen actors who work for Brain don't even audition anymore, such is the respect Hollywood has for Brains word. The same was true of actresses but over the years he started giving them the chance to move to the top of the pile by doing him some favours, sexual ones. The first actress to be part of this deal was a little known actress called Jennifer Anniston, infact the whole thing was her idea. When he tells this to the aspiring actresses their pants are round their ankles in seconds all misgivings gone at the idea of being like Jennifer. Why am I telling you this? Because funnily enough this story is about Brain Jones and his dealings with a young actress coming over the pond to make it big in the states. Enjoy.

Brain was sitting behind his desk flicking through the channels whilst waiting for an actress to come for a seven o'clock appointment. He was meeting a 34 year British actress called Freema Agyeman who had reached the B list of British celebrities through her portrayal of Martha Jones in the hit BBC show Doctor Who, of which Brain was a massive fan, but since her move to the US had failed to find much work other than as a recurring role in The Carrie Diaries which was really nothing special. Professionally Brain thought she was a capable actress and should be able to pass his tests with relative ease. Unprofessionally he thought she was an absolute babe and would want nothing more than to fuck her the second she stepped through the door no matter how shit her acting, or just fuck her then never get her a job. He would never have sex with a girl on false pretenses though, they both know the deal and they take it or leave it no pressure if he slept with them and never got them work he would spending his twilight years in a prison cell. He was too much of a professional to get a job for a sub-par actress just because they would sleep with him, apart from his unleashing Jessica Alba on the world in his early years. After seeing the fantastic four he vowed it would never happen again.

"Mrs Agyeman is here." said his assistant through the intercom.

"Send her in thank you." he replied. Freema came in and sat down in the chair on the other side of the desk. She was wearing skinny jeans and a loose fitting white top with her glossy straight black hair rolling down to her shoulders. "So Freema, do you mind if I call you Freema?"

"That's not a problem." she said clearly a little nervous.

"Good good, no need to be worried my dear I'm just going to ask you a few questions then have you do a quick screen test. Then if you have what it takes I will take you on as a client then we can finalize the contract." he smiled as he said this knowing that if things go well finalizing the contract would involve him being balls deep within her, but she had no idea what was to cum (pardon the pun). This was one of his favorite parts of the process, seeing them in the beginning so sweet and innocent like Freema was now, sitting there looking around in awe at the faces in the photos that covered the walls of his office whilst he just looked at her like a kid on Christmas eve stares at the present under the tree waiting for the moment he can rip off the wrapping paper and play with whatever's underneath. "Pretty impressive collection of stars if I do say so myself." boasted Brian bringing himself back to the present.

"Yep, and I have picked my spot already, up there right between Scarlet Johansson and Natalie Portman." she said flashing him one of her gorgeous smiles.

"Oh yes I've been there!" he chuckled to himself "but I digress, let begin with questions are you ready?" she nodded "alright then first question why did you decide to come to me rather than any of the other agents?"

"Well they say you're the best and that you can get someone like me high grade work." She said told him.

"Don't be so vague my dear, who are they and what did they say exactly?" he asked her in a soothing voice that made her feel more comfortable.

"Well I bumped into Steve Merchant a few weeks ago and he told me how you had set him up with his own show called 'hello ladies' and how he was sure I had all the assets you looked for in an actress." She explained.

Well she definitely had assets; he could tell that by looking at the cleavage she had on display when he looked down (he always had his hair chair higher than his clients so on a psychological level they know he's in charge, plus with the ladies the view isn't half bad) and he would be lying if he said her ass hadn't caught his attention on her way in. If things went well he would have to remember to thank Steve by arranging for him to spend a night with one of the girls, maybe even Freema, god knows Smerch needs all the help he can get with the ladies.

"Alright next question, what truly motivates you to be an actor?" thus began an hour long process of questions and answers that lead to the screen test with very little out of the ordinary or sexual occurring, so let's skip to the end of the screen test where things start getting more interesting. "well done Freema that was very impressive." he informed her genuinely impressed.

"Thank you Mr Jones, does this mean you will take me on?" she questioned him excited at the prospect of working with the man nicknamed the star maker.

"Yes I am more than happy to, please sign here, and here, congratulations Mrs Agyeman welcome to the big leagues!" he said shaking her hand "and now we are working together please call me Brain I prefer a less formal approach."

"Ok, well Brain when can I expect my first audition?"

"Well aren't we an eager beaver? I do actually have a part that you might be interested in." he flicked through a notepad containing all the movies slated to be made in the next five years "How do you feel about playing Elizabeth in a modern day retelling of Frankenstein starring Ewan McGregor as Victor and Tom Hardy as the creature directed by, you will love this, Steven Spielberg?"

"Oh my god that's fantastic!!! Whens the audition?" she asked giddy as a school girl

"Please Freema you work for me now, I tell Spielberg you should have the part and you have the part, but before you get too excited I have other female clients who would kill for this role so I'm going to need you to do something to please me and get yourself to the top off my list."

"Alright, what do you want from me?" she asked her mind not dirty enough to make the connection.

"I want you to have sex with me." he said flatly, intrigued to see what her reaction would be.

She stared at him in disbelief before saying

"you are kidding me?" and then when he shook his head she cried out in shock "Well that's not going to happen!" she folded her arms across her chest trying to cover her cleavage as she realized for the first time exactly how sexual his glances at her body were. This was pretty much the reaction he expected.

"ok then, but just so you know I can get Isabelle Lucas to let me do her in the ass for a role like this, but if you prefer the role of token black waitress 2 is available in the new Nick Cage film." he said deliberately looking at the very back of his notebook.

"I don't care what Isabelle would do I am an actress not a whore!!!" she yelled completely taken aback by the sudden turn of events. She didn't know what to think. She had heard the rumors of what it was like to be an actress across the pond but she had never believed it.

"You're in Hollywood now sister, their one in the same! Look around the wall not a single actress up their got their without fucking me." He waved his arm dramatically at the wall.

"What all of them?! I had no idea." she spoke softer than before. She then started looking round the room again this time imagining all the celebs having sex with Brain. She was almost honored that a man who had slept with Jessica Alba, Scarlet Johansson, Jennifer Aniston and countless other big name hotties thought she was even worth fucking and was getting slightly turned on, she felt the wetness from her pussy making her knickers sticky, maybe she was more than slightly turned.

Brain saw her weakening and made a big push "exactly, no one would have a clue, the only people who know what happens here are me and my clients, and they aren't going to rat as they as have all done the same thing! Listen, I can guarantee that even if you decline now after being in shitty movie after shitty movie for shitty pay knowing all that time all it takes to break into the big time is one night with me you will come in here begging me to fuck you. Case in point, Jennifer Lawrence; it took her five months but in the end she came in through that door stripped down to her birthday suit and rode me like a horse, an hour later she had a lead in Winters Bone and the rest is history."

"Ok let's get a few things straight, no matter how bad things got I would never be in here begging you to fuck me, I'm not attracted to you and I don't think this is a morally correct way for you treat your female clients, quite honestly its sexist." She said getting up from her chair as if to leave.

Brain was about to kick himself for losing his chance when he saw what she was doing and started laughing "If it's so wrong and sexist why are taking your shirt off?" he asked as she through her shirt to the corner and unhooked her bra.

"Because if this is the way the world is and your cock is the stepping stone to being a respected A list star then I figure I better take it." She said. Despite what she said she had ulterior motives for agreeing, namely that all this talk of sex coupled with the fact her boyfriend was still living in London, meaning she had been without sex for sixth months, had made her as horny as a dog in heat. She wasn't about to tell Brain she was having any nonprofessional feelings about the encounter though. "let's just get it over with." she said hiding her eagerness behind a mask of indifference as she pulled down her jeans and underwear together, wiggling her hips delightfully as she pulled the waist band of her clothes down over her gorgeous black ass.

"I like what I see Freema, really I do." said Brain standing up to reveal he had undone his fly and got his cock out; it was already hard and appeared about 6 inches in length. He then walked round the desk and stood behind Freema. He reached out with both hands and cupped her breasts "ah a nice handful, little to no sag yet soft to the touch, small but stiff nipples and size I would guess about 34b. A perfect pair my compliments." as he said this he was pressing himself hard against her, his cock forced between her ass cheeks so she could feel it twitching like a warm serpent all along her crack. He then moved his hands off her breasts after giving them a good squeeze and the feeling of his cock against her ass was replaced by that of two strong hands squeezing and roaming freely over it. She felt like a dog on show at crufts and she loved it. "smooth, round, soft, and..." he gave her a quick but relatively hard spank that caused her to yelp in surprise "reddens very quickly, surprisingly quickly for someone your skin tone, I like that." he then ran his index finger along her crack and stopped to prod her tight puckered asshole, there was no give so he suspected she was a anal virgin. "Maybe some other time hey Freema." he whispered in her ear rubbing his face against hers. An intimate gesture she didn't fight.

"No way, I don't even let my boyfriend back there." she said drawing the line.

"we will see, but this is what I'm interested in tonight" he slipped his finger into her pussy and was surprised at the tightness and wetness he found "guess I'm not the only one looking forward to this then?" he took his finger out of her pussy and wiped her juices across the side of her face before licking them off. "Try to tell me I'm wrong." he challenged.

"Alright fine I'm horny but it's just because I haven't had sex in just under half a year." she said, it was pointless trying to hide it now her body had betrayed her " so can we please stop this teasing and get to the sex!!"

"Well I guess we are an eager beaver, with an eager Beaver! Ok sorry even I know that was bad, sit down on the chair and spread your legs." she did as was told and Brain knelt down so he was face to pussy and ran his tongue along her slit

"Oh god!" she moaned shivers running along her body; she then bucked and cooed softly as he inserted two fingers into her pussy. He used his thumb to play with her clit and any doubts about his claims as to the amount of women he had slept with were erased as she realized he must have a lot of experience as he was playing with her pussy like a master musician would his instrument. "Oh fuck that's good." she moaned throwing away her last ounce of dignity.

"You are so tight Freema, how many guy have you been with?" he asked whilst fingering her.

"Y-y-you would ma-kke 6." she gasped out blushing from a mixture of arousal and shame. The low number made what she was doing now all the worse as it was so out of character.

"Jesus and you managed to get work as an actress? Things are clearly different in Britain, only 5 other guys I'm truly honored to join such an elite club!" he joked.

"Fuck off." she said flippantly. He continued to finger and lick her for a couple of minutes until he felt her pussy tighten ad knew she was close to cumming. At this point he withdrew from her and ordered her to lie on her back across the desk. She gave a sad moan at the loss of the stimulation to her pussy then obeyed.

He then entered her fully and without warning. The sudden sense of fullness on top of the work he had already performed was enough to send her over the edge. She felt like She was falling into a wonderful abyss as she came hard releasing six months of pent up sexual energy on Brains cock, if he wasn't such a sexually experienced man the sensation would have made him cum there and then but as it was he simply enjoyed the feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock and ran his hands all over her body stroking her stomach and massaging her breasts.

When she came down from her high he stroked the side of her face and said "Who said work can't be fun hey Freema?" she looked him in the eyes and gave him a weak smile.

"Well that definitely was something." she admitted "but don't go getting used to aahhh! What are you doing?" he had moved his hand from her face round to the back of her neck and grabbed her roughly then started pounding into her relentlessly whilst strumming her clit with his other hand.

"Bet I can make you cum again before I do." he said leaving her no recovery time.

"Don't be so sure." said Freema pushing him off her and changing positions so that she was on the floor on all fours. "Let's see you keep it together with a view like this." she said cheekily rubbing her ass seductively.

"Challenge accepted" he said in a Barney Stinson style voice swatting her hands off her ass and replacing them with his own. He grabbed her by the hips used the grip to help him fuck her even faster. She could feel an orgasm building up in her stomach but was determined to hold out. She managed to wait for 3 agonizingly pleasurable minutes before she reached back to rub her clit and within 10 seconds she was cumming again. screaming out as her pussy clamped and pulsed round his cock. "I win, though it's a close one." when he felt her cumming he removed his cock and started to cum himself; he fired stream after stream of cum up her back and on her ass some even going up into her hair!

"Eww that's gross!" she complained feeling his jizz all over her body "why did you do that?"

"What, would you prefer if I came in you?" he asked

"No... but you could have just cum on the floor or something."

"As if! When I had such a target in front of me?" he scoffed "you should see the delightful contrast between my jizz and your skin tone."

"I'm sure I can live without seeing that, I can't walk back home with this all over me, do you have a shower?" she asked him.

"I have but you can only use it on two conditions, you clean your juices off my cock using your mouth and I get to watch you in the shower." He said enjoying the look of submission in her eyes.

"ok fine." she said kneeling down taking his now semi flaccid cock into her mouth and feeling it stiffen as she worked her tongue around the shaft, she was slightly repulsed by the taste of her own arousal but had given up trying to fight him by now. For his part Brain was just letting himself enjoy the blowjob and was using no self-restraint, it only took a couple of minutes before he grabbed her hair face fucked her for 30 seconds then gave her a sticky facial.

"Showers through that door there." she walked though the door into the shower and Brain followed her. He watched as she took a 5 minute shower appreciating how gorgeous she looked whilst she ran her hands over her wet soapy body admiring every inch of her body; he was ready to go again but knew that would be pushing his luck too far.

When she was dried and dressed she asked him when she would start filming and he told her would get in contact within 48 hours with the details. "It's a pleasure working with you Mrs Agyeman." he said offering her his hand. To his surprise she shook it and said.

"Pleasure working with you too." before winking at him and leaving. He smiled and sat down behind his desk looking at the mug shots of his other potential clients and reviewing what successful celebs would be coming in over the next month; god he loved his life.