Hollywood Benefits Vol. 2

Story Info
Will gets caught in Spiderman hype w/ Kirsten Dunst.
3.1k words
4.41
41.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are on May 9th, 2002 and the hype is on for Spiderman as I wait for my special screening tonight at 6:45 in the evening. I'll have to admit, I'm just as much apart of the hype as anyone, as I am for sure looking forward to seeing the movie. There's a nice intangible in the movie too and her name is Kirsten Dunst. As I have time, let me tell you about how "nice" Kirsten is, with my tale of our escapade just 48 hours ago.

It was on May 7th that I came home from the L.A. Times to 3 unheard messages on my phone. The time was probably close to 3:30 PM. One message was from my dad, one was from Bill who works at the Times with me and he wanted to ask me if he could take my spot at the special screening for the upcoming Star Wars movie since he's a big fan, I told myself I'd call him back to say that he could, because I personally do not like Star Wars, but no offense to you reading. Well, the 3rd message was from a sweet voice that had a hint of recognizable to it. It ended up being Kirsten Dunst, star of Spiderman she said. Her message was about Spiderman getting off on the right foot.

She knows that it'll have a huge 1st weekend due to the waiting, but if the movie is getting bad reviews, then that's all the movie will be, one weekend. I personally didn't feel like that the movie would get bad reviews, as the trailers made it look stunning. Anyways, Kirsten was hoping that she could interest me into a business dinner to discuss what I was feeling of the movie and also that she could give her two cents in on what she felt the movie should be. She told me to meet her at a restaurant called Candles. She told me what street it was, and whereabouts it was. I knew the restaurant well actually, so it would be no problem for me to get there, actually about 25 minutes top. Reservations were for 8.

"Candles" was a nice, peaceful restaurant, so I dressed the part as best I could. I told the manager whom I was with, and he said the date had already arrived, and I'd be escorted to the table. I was exactly 6 minutes early, and my date was already here, I thought women were supposed to be late all the time. Anyways, I rounded a corner and right around the corner was the magnificent Kirsten Dunst. She stood up and just looked stunning. A long backless dress that came low cut. I was simply amazed, but played it cool as I could. When she saw me she stood up and hugged me and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. We sat down and just decided to order right then, I just wanted the biggest steak they had and she wanted this seafood platter. We sat, and I was thinking it would be casual conversation about the movie, maybe what she thought the high points were and what I would enjoy about the movie. Not the case at all. She was just drilling into me everything about the movie. This was her one movie to break out she thought. She kept laying it in about how the movie had everything that a person wanting to go see a movie would want to see.

This date was really not getting anywhere, maybe I shouldn't have expected anything and just considered myself lucky with Ali, but even with that, Kirsten was just too driven with this movie for me, and I tried to get it to be and not only that but my steak sucked. I figured this night was over over. We were finished with dinner and I was heading out to my car and Kirsten was wondering where I was going. She nodded her head to come with her and apparently she wanted to take a walk and I didn't want to do anything to hurt her, so I decided I'd give this night a 2nd chance and just hope for at least an entertaining rest of the night. I think I got more then just that!

The area where Candles is located is in an upper-scale area, nice buildings, well lit, and if you're with a significant other, very romantic. I think that feeling wore off on Kirsten; because she started opening up and we actually had one of the best conversations I had had in quite some time. She started talking about her childhood and when she decided acting was for her. I told her that California has been my home since Day 1. I had told her about my family life and such, as did she. She revealed to me that she had never had a boyfriend; she always seemed to go the independent route. She then told me that she had had sex all of 3 times, and all within the past 2-3 years. I wasn't expecting her to get to her love life with me, but it was cool to know she was comfortable with that, so then I decided I guess I should tell her my life, so I told her I had had sex 11 times, but that I had the 2 times curse, because 10 of those time were with 5 different girls, but it always was after the 2nd time that it wasn't meant to be. Kirsten just laughed, and I was kind of glad she didn't wonder where #11 came from.

Afterwards we were just walking, commenting on what we were looking at around us, the conversation all but dropped, and then all of the sudden, she blurted it out. "I'm Bi-Sexual!" I was frozen in my tracks. "Did she just say that?" I looked at her the best I could without looking shocked and she said, "Yep, Eliza turned me." 1st I was frozen, now I was just getting turned on. I of course knew where she was going with this one. "Yep, Eliza Dushku turned me on the set of Bring It On. The house we used as Eliza's house in the movie was actually her real house. So the night we filmed the scene where I was having a sleepover at her house, I really did sleepover. After all the cameras and extras had left, I drifted just a little bit, but then I felt Eliza's hand rub my stomach and then slide under my pajama bottoms.

Her hand felt the best I had ever had, so when I turned my head to see what she was doing, she met me with the most mind-blowing kiss I had ever had and after that I was hooked. We had 3 hours of passionate girl on girl sex that night, and now I made it a priority to buy a house by her and now we have sex constantly, something always gets added into the sex to make it different, but it's incredible." My dick almost jumped off my body through my pants. I don't how I wasn't obvious, but she just smiled at me and said, "You know, Eliza has got 'The New Guy' coming out, she might want a night with you as well. A good word from me can make that happen." It just so happened that right when she had said that, we had made full circle and were back at my car, but I decided to go with Kirsten to her limo.

While in the limo, I noticed myself staring at Kirsten's body. It seemed so silky smooth as she played with her hair. She just looked downright beautiful. Her attention span just seemed to be somewhere else. So finally I mustered the courage to ask her what we were doing. She gave me a big smile as she faced me and said that she had given the driver strict directions to just drive around for an hour and not ask any questions, just keep driving. I was stupid and apparently not picking up on what she meant. So I asked her if we had a destination in mind, or if this just gave us more time to talk about the movie. "Something Like that" she said as she moved in to get closer to me. Now I knew what she wanted, and I actually wasn't expecting it, but definitely received it with a smile. She cuddled next to me and then started drawing circles with her finger on my thigh. "Do you remember what I said about Spiderman having something of everything?"

"Yeah" I replied. "Well it also has a little sexual appeal"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm sure you heard, I do a wet t-shirt scene while I kiss Tobey as Spiderman." The thoughts of that raced my mind. "Oh yeah, I knew you'd like that." Apparently I had given away my thoughts of that with my face. I tried to make a move, but I don't think I came out with the right line. "Did you like doing that?" She laughed. "Oh yeah, it felt really good on my nipples, and I think I gave Tobey a cheap thrill, 'cause god knows no matter how much money this movie makes, he'll never get a girl."

"How about you give me a cheap thrill?" I asked her. "No Problem", and with a wink her body was all over mine.

Kirsten looked amazingly sexy with her red hair flowing over my chest as she kissed it up and down after getting my shirt off. Getting her dress off was a little easier then my clothes, because as I had said earlier, it was backless, so I just slid the straps down, and the dress slid down her amazing body and she was left in her high-heels, a sexy deep blue lace thong and her breasts just stared at me, almost asking me to come to them. Her breasts were the perfect natural size. Just a little bigger then Ali Larter's and her nipples were perfect in size, color, and hardness. I groped the right breast as I went to suck on the left one. She moaned in delight as I continued this. Kirsten then decided she wanted to give me a free show, and turned into a very naughty girl.

As I continued to pay great attention to her breasts, she stuck her right hand down her panties and started attacking her pussy, talking dirty to me, which turned me on more then you know. "Oh god Will, make me cum right here right now. Let me take these three fingers and force myself to orgasm while you lick and taste my tits. Oh Will, you're so good, I want to cum so bad." I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Innocent miss Kirsten Dunst. I almost had to stop on her tits and go "Can you repeat that?" But of course I didn't, instead I traded tits and groped her left one as her right one got my tongue's attention. "Oh yes Will, I'm using 3 fingers and my pussy is so wet. I want to cum for you so bad. I want you to have my taste. Will I wish it was your cock inside of me." Boy, did that give me an idea.

It wasn't exactly my cock, but I knew what to do at this point. I moved my mouth down between her legs and began to lick the inside of her thighs as I made my way up to her thong. The color looked so beautiful and inviting to me, yet another gorgeous Hollywood woman who had offered herself to me. I got my two index fingers to pull the waistbands of the thong down and slid it off with her help, as she loved the fact of what I was about to do. I inhaled the scent of her through the thong and it was nothing less then intoxicating. I put a finger up to her love canal and slowly slid it inside, feeling her release a gasp above me. All this attention I was giving her was quite hard from the limo floor of a moving car, but I managed. I pulled my finger out and saw that she had already become quite wet just from the fingering she had given herself and the attention I had been giving.

Now was my time as I positioned my mouth in front of her sweet, sweet love box, I glided my tongue onto her slit, ever so slightly going inside her once in awhile. She was just in another world of pleasure, being true to her bi-sexualness, as I'm sure Eliza is always in this position. Kirsten just kept on moaning as I continued and I felt Kirsten's hand touch my head, but that was just her searching for her clit, and when she found it, she was after it with reckless abandonment. Going a bit faster now, I wanted to play wither clit myself, and let her hands do what they wish. I found her hand and licked it as a hint to let me do the job and she lifted her hand and started patting my head with it and then stroking my hair. The clit was very aroused and I just wanted it so bad. My tongue stroked across it and sent shockwaves through Kirsten's body. She was ready to cum for me, so I used my lips to enclose the clit and sucked on it as best I could and then a flood of her juices came out into my mouth, a taste that could never be forgotten, and lucky for me, she came with a lot of juices as I cleaned up on it and was in pure bliss.

I pushed myself up back on the limo seat and as soon as my butt was on the seat, her knees were on the ground getting my pants and boxers off, and with my cock now free, she went after my cock with complete lust. Her mouth was velvety as I felt her soothing breath on me, Kirsten went directly to the base of my shaft, moving up all 8 1/4 inches to the cock-head. She saw a drop of pre-cum, which she snagged on the tip of her tongue and licked it clean, then taking the dick between her lips, she sucked on it slowly, it felt so good it hurt. That feeling didn't last long as Kirsten just wanted to deep-throat my cock and it took her all of 2 seconds to divulge into all of my cock. She said she had only had sex 3 times, I'm guess she didn't count blowjobs, because she did it like a pro. Bobbing her head up and down now, Kirsten was doing her job well to get me to cum as hard as I could. She then raised her head to just my head of me cock and just rapidly sucked on that, then every few bobs, she'd go back all the way down, and this was just far too much as I unloaded into her, a load of cum any man would've been proud of. I just saw her look in heaven as she swallowed the entire thing. "I'm used to swallowing, Eliza won't have it any other way, but you sure gave her a run for the money with that shot lover."

I was going to fool around anymore, I wanted my cock inside that twat and there was no more waiting, so I looked deep into her eyes and she gave me a nod as we positioned ourselves to fuck and then I pushed the tip of my cock inside of her still wet and waiting hole. Kirsten was tighter then I had ever imagined, I don't know why I felt this, maybe because I thought 3 times would've had her broken in, so to say, but she was still almost virgin tight. As she sat atop of me, me leaning back in the limo seat, fondling her tits, she went back to that clit that she just seemed to love. As she played furiously with the clit, I decided that I would piston in and out of her pussy pounding her sweet, tight pussy as best as I could. Our bodies were just a mix of sweat with the smell of sex inside the back and with one long moan of my name it became another orgasm for Kirsten as she eased up on her clit and just wrapped her arms around mine, her body almost giving up, only moaning for my cum inside of her. I then began to just pump slowly into her, all of my dick inside her as I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and planted myself deep in her and left it there as my 2nd load of cum filled her pussy, completely coating her inside, much to her sexual delight. I couldn't move. I was a wreck.

I stayed inside her and kissed her deeply, but as we shared this night-sealing kiss, something didn't feel right. I looked around my surroundings and realized we were completely stopped. I told Kirsten and she was shocked, and she lowered the steel divided between the limo driver and us just enough to talk to him. "Why are we stopped?"

"We've been here for 20 minutes, you told me to give you an hour, but I knew ya'll weren't done, so I've just been waiting for ya'll to finish up." Kirsten was just a beat-red of blushing as she kind of sulked down into the limo and I gave the limo a slight wave, because as a guy, you got to appreciate that.

Kirsten and I got dressed as best we could and the driver was waiting to open the door for us and I patted him on the shoulder and he wished me a good night as Kirsten led me to my car. She leaned back on the driver's side and I planted the best kiss I could on her lips and she thanked me for the most intimate night she had ever had, and I assured her it was my pleasure, but she'd now have to get me a meeting with Eliza, and she said it was in the books already. I gave her one more kiss and slid into my car and drove around for what seemed to be an hour, just relishing in my luck. Times were good, and only getting better.