Hollywood Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

Despite the immense pleasure she was experiencing Katie was starting to get worried, she was in such a state that she should have come by now. She realised the size of his cock was somehow holding it off, delaying the impending orgasm so that the pleasure just kept building and building. She realised the orgasm was going to be really, really intense! It was coming... It was coming...

Steve was grunting and moaning, starting to get close too.

"Fucking lick her pussy!" he said to Mike "You better make her come on my cock you pathetic little shit. If she don't come on me by the time I fill her cunt with my jism I'm gonna shove my whole fucking fist up there and make her come on that!" he snarled menacingly.

Katie, impaled upon his monstrously thick shaft of flesh shuddered in terror at the realisation that her rape could become even more extreme than it already was. She had felt Steve's hand across her face, feel them gripping her arse; they were huge! She thought there was simply no way that was possible...

Once again her body betrayed her; the fear of him forcing his whole fist inside her was preventing what she so very much needed; to come before he did. Desperately she tried to bring herself off, clenching her muscles upon his cock and jerking her hips to get Mikes tongue to bring her off. Katie gave a moan of dismay as she heard Steve grunt and shudder.

Jamming as much of his cock into her as he could he flooded her little pussy with a torrent of cum that spluttered out of her wide stretched hole as he gave his final few thrusts. Within seconds Jerome too spurted hot jets of cum into the back of her throat, holding her head in place so she had to swallow his load down her throat!

"Now your going to get it you little white bitch!" said Steve, his huge bulk leaning over her so he spoke directly in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you with my fist!"

Katie had half hoped that it was an empty threat but when she heard the tone of his voice and felt his cock surge inside her, she knew he was too turned on by the idea to take any pity on her. She had no doubt about it; she was going to be fist raped! By a man with the biggest hands she had ever seen!

"No! Please, please you can't do that I can't take it; you're going to kill me, please?" She cried in terror.

Steve just laughed as he finally pulled the softening length of his cock from her gaping, soaking wet hole.

"That's what you thought about my big cock didn't you? But you loved it didn't you? You're just a rich white cock-whore who needs her greedy little pussy filled and fucked senseless!" he taunted "Just wait and see, you'll take it and you'll love it; I'm gonna make you come so many times you won't be able to stand it!" He paused for effect "And then I'll just carry on! We're all going to take turns fisting your pretty little pussy!"

Katie listened to his taunting words and resigned herself to the inevitable; she was and always had been completely at their mercy. She was about to be gang raped with their fists too!

Her little wet pussy had shrunk back some but she felt herself easily accommodate several of Steve's thick fingers as he started to invade her. He swirled them around in her sopping wet cunt, lubricating his fingers with the mixtures of their come. Katie gave a tiny whimper as she felt another one penetrate alongside the others. She couldn't tell how many he had in her but she was already feeling stretched by them despite the girth of cock she had managed.

As she remembered to calm herself she realised that she would have to work even harder to cope with the final stage of her rape. She tried to believe him; he had been right about her so far, she had not only coped with his cock, she truly had loved getting fucked by the monster! Perhaps she could find a way to enjoy this too? She had to try; it would be better if she did...

Katie tried to imagine that it was Mike doing this to her, doing it to please him and, opening her eyes momentarily she realised she really was; his throbbing rock hard erection was witness to the fact that he was incredibly turned on at the knowledge she was going to be fisted before his eyes! After the time with the cucumber she had realised he was turned on by seeing her fucking something big. In truth she too got turned on knowing how excited it made him.

At that moment she decided to use the same thoughts as before to open herself for his fist; that she was going to do it for Mike, because it turns him on. And she was going to come for him too, even if it was on some black rapists enormous fist, she was going to come for him! If Steve was true to his word, come a lot!

But now the pain was intensifying, the stricture of her opening was being stretched even wider than his cock had stretched her. She realised that he had his thumb in there too and was pushing the whole of his hand harder and harder in repeated jabs into her pussy. She tried to relax herself once again, bearing down upon the massive intruder to try and allow him in. But it was huge. She struggled and strained to force herself to relax; knowing instinctively that it would be easier once the awful girth of his hand was inside her.

"Open your fucking cunt for me, open it!" Steve growled "Take it you bitch, Take it! Open your FUCKING CUNT!"

"I can't I can't, Ah! Ow! Oh God! I can't take it, OH God! Please, NO! AAAgghhh! She cried in panic and to her horror she took it, his whole huge hand slid wetly deep inside her incredibly overstretched little pussy! As he went in he deftly curled his fingers into a fist inside her.

"Oh Shit! Oh Fuck!" she moaned. She felt faint and was trembling violently, impaled on Steve's massive fist. She was panting with the exertion and still hardly able to believe she had actually taken it! With her pussy closed around his wrist the pain subsided quite quickly and she waited...

"What you want white bitch?" said Steve.

"Take it out?" she pleaded.

"OK Bitch!" He smiled and began pulling his whole clenched fist out of her, making her little cunt bulge out obscenely, like she was having a baby!

"AAAAGGHhh! No stop!" She cried.

"Make up your mind bitch, in or out?" he growled.

"In, keep it in" she moaned and then in a whisper "Fuck me with it! I know you're going to anyway you bastard, fuck me with your fist, make me come for you! Make me come as much as you want, you know I can't stop you!"

And with that Mike spontaneously came with a groan, shooting jets of come in her face and hair. She hadn't even been touching him!

Despite the pain she had endured she was undeniably still very aroused. Katie was trembling violently, still absolutely desperate to come; she now wanted him to fist her to orgasm, to be helplessly fucked till she couldn't stand any more, even if it was with his huge fist, she didn't care any more!

A broad smile spread across all of their faces. She was completely conquered, spread wide open, impaled upon his massive fist, as vulnerable as a girl can be! Ready to be taken to the ultimate heights of pleasure with no means to resist! Despite coming already Jerome, Willie and Chuck were all hard again at the sight of this little white girl so clearly ready to be fisted. The three of them were getting off on the scene, slowly wanking their cocks.

Steve retracted his fist a little and with his left hand on her arse he began pumping it in and out of Katie's little pussy, little gentle thrusts back and forth. Katie moaned and tried to relax readily accepting the thrusting mass of his fist as he began to fuck her more vigorously.

Mike was mesmerized at the sight of her pussy bulging out, lips splaying so very wide at each withdrawal, and then plunging back inside, clinging to his massively thick wrist. He had long since given up licking her little clitoris; he could see it was quite superfluous! The more he watched the more aroused Katie was getting; her pussy juice was running out in torrents, trickles of it running down the inside of her thighs and dripping from Steve's massive forearm.

"Oh fuck Yesss! Oh Fuck, go on, fuck me harder you bastard, go on, I can't stop you, make me come!" she was delirious, babbling "Oh Christ you're going to make me come on your fist! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! AAAGGHHHHH! She cried out loud. "NO NO NO AAAGGHHH! She cried OH GOD! OH FUCK! OH NOooooo!

Mike had seen what had happened; the cruel bastard had pulled his clenched fist completely out of her and plunged it back in, then out, proceeding to continue fucking her in this way. Punch fucking her! Katie had clearly felt it too; she thought she would be ruined for life, yet more painful stretching of her tortured pussy.

She soon realised what he was doing and couldn't believe it; it was simply not possible her pussy could be stretching that wide! With the first few painful thrusts of his clenched fist through her pussy ring she felt like she was going to be turned inside out! She instinctively knew she had to relax herself and within a few seconds it became much easier for her. The sensation of his huge fist pummelling in and out of her body was like nothing she had ever felt.

Two hours ago she had never heard of fisting; never even thought it would be possible. Now here she was; impaled upon the biggest fist she had ever seen and it wasn't even hurting her. She couldn't believe it, as long as she concentrated on keeping herself relaxed there was barely any pain at all. Neither could she believe that it could still be turning her on; but amazingly it was! She was being punch fucked with a fist the size of a baby's head and she was going to come on it!

"OH fuck you cruel bastard, Oh Fuck! Please, make me come, please, Ohh Aghh Ohh Goddd! NNNnnnaagghhh! She wailed and convulsed in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Gushes of girly come started spurting from her ravaged cunt. Thick creamy fluids were squirting out everywhere; there was so much of it she thought Steve had made her pee herself. Mikes face and hair was completely saturated with her sticky slimy feminine fluids! Her orgasm just went on and on as he fist fucked her throughout, prolonging the pleasure!

"Hey boys we've got a squirter!" Steve announced "Little white bitch is gonna get fisted till she got no more girl juice to squirt!"

Katie didn't really understand what he was talking about but was beyond caring; his words just kept exciting her more and more.

But as she recovered a little Katie realised he meant every word of his threat; he was not going to stop, he was going to make her come over and over again! As aroused as she was the thought drove her to even further heights of pleasure. She was utterly consumed by it. She wanted them to make her come as many times as they wanted! The idea of being so completely powerless to resist such pleasure was absolutely intoxicating!

True to his word Steve continued rapidly pummelling his clenched fist in and out of her pussy, the muscles so relaxed they were able to offer little resistance. Her pussy was making loud wet sucking sounds as he fucked his fist in and out, more of her copious pussy juices splattering over Mike's face again as he continued to watch his young wife's rape.

Katie was delirious with pleasure; she couldn't believe anything could feel this good, let alone being raped by a fist! Within seconds she came again, it was huge; a massive burst of pleasure spreading from her pussy all over her body and she cried out helplessly with the shock of it. She squirted again and again; she had never come like this before! But Steve was cruelly relentless, fucking her mercilessly with his fist and she came again and again and again, powerful, intense orgasms that left her wracked with pleasure almost too much to bear...

"Enough!" She cried after he had made her come fourteen times in quick succession "No more please! Enough!!

"Darling you ain't had nearly enough yet, we're gonna keep making you come whether you like it or not, just as long as we want to!" Steve said, continuing to fist her. His words only served to excite her more! Katie had lost all control of herself; she could not prevent herself from coming even if she wanted to!

Katie moaned in dismay, she didn't know how much more she could take... But take it she would, she had no choice in the matter. And she came again... "AAAAgghh! Oh God! too much, too much AAgg!" She cried out helplessly and she was mercilessly fucked on into the night...

Several times over she was bathed in cum showers as the young blacks spunked all over her at the sight of her coming so hard on Steve's fist. She was sinking beneath the waves of an ocean of erotic pleasure; drowning in it. The world was receding and all that remained was centred in her cunt and his pumping fist!

Eventually Steve's arm tired and the other guys took turns fisting her, never giving her any respite from the constant stream of orgasms that wracked her exhausted body. After resting awhile and watching the others do it to her, once again Steve plundered her cunt with his fist and growled sexily in her ear.

"Come for me little girl... Daddy likes it when you come for him!" he said, "come on Daddies fist!"

Katie froze, her face burning with embarrassment. How could he have known? She had never even told Mike that fantasy! If she hadn't been so flushed already she would have blushed with shame. Those words were even more arousing to her, triggering yet more surging, intense orgasms until she cried out weakly.

"Please, you're killing me, don't make me come any more, I can't take it, no more, please?"

Eventually Steve pulled his fist from her one last time and her four hour long ordeal was finally drawing to a close. To Katie's surprise it was only as she started to come down from the high she became aware of any soreness in her pussy. It seemed amazing to her that she had not really felt any pain at all for most of it.

Katie was so exhausted from coming; she was barely conscious when they had finally taken pity on her. She was so weak she could barely move. They unstrapped her legs and arms and Steve simply lifted her bodily off of Mike. He laid her on her back on the other bed, completely exhausted, her pussy raw and gaping, caked in all the come that still leaked from her. Emptied at last she felt like her insides were dripping out of her.

Jerome had evidently been keeping count and announced that she had come sixty-seven times. Katie was dimly aware of hearing him saying it but could hardly believe she was capable of that. 'Then again' she thought, 'who would have thought I was capable of anything that's happened tonight?'

She must have drifted off because the next thing she knew she heard Mike calling her. The rapists appeared to have gone, leaving him still tied to the bed. It was all she could do to rouse herself and untie him. She was really stiff and sore she had been tied down so long. But most of all her pussy was sore from the constant abuse she had suffered. She felt so weak and tired.

Mike was a complete mess; absolutely caked in a mixture of all the come that had spurted and dripped from her pussy. His hair and face were saturated.

"Oh God Mike, have they gone? I can't believe this has happened. Why us? We didn't doing anything to them!"

"Those bastards! I can't believe what they did to you!" Mike said, wiping himself with the bedclothes. "Are you alright?"

"Yes I think so but they made me come Mike, they made me come so much... it was horrible... I couldn't stop myself, they made me! You have to believe me!" she whispered "I'm so sorry" she cried, tears now streaming down her pretty face.

"I was there Katie, remember? He said, somewhat accusingly; "You were begging him to fist fuck you, to make you come... Weren't you?"

"I know, I know" she sobbed pitifully "I am so, so sorry, I just couldn't help it! He was driving me mad I'd been fucked so much, I just had to come...What do you want me to say?"

"We just have to be honest with each other, that's all. It will drive a wedge between us if we aren't" he said.

"He drove a pretty fucking big wedge between us last night; right up my cunt!" she wailed.

"But that's my point; it doesn't have to come between us. It was something we shared"

Mikes words reminded her of something; she had got through it all by telling herself she was doing it for Mike. She recalled reading somewhere during her studies that abused children fare better if their parents actually don't make too big a deal of it; its more about the context that makes the difference. Mike was right; it was better that she joined with him; to make it their shared experience. She realised she would have to be totally honest with him to do that.

"Ok, Yes I loved it; I loved being raped by their huge cocks and their fists! There, I've said it!" The words just came tumbling out of her mouth. "But I wasn't the only one enjoying it Mike, I have never seen your cock so hard. You loved seeing me fucked like that too! You came without me even touching you" she paused "All the time I was trying to get through it I was telling myself it was turning you on. I was getting turned on by them for you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, I think so" he said, trying hard not to feel jealous at what she was saying. He was struggling with very mixed feelings; he couldn't deny it had turned him on but it also made him feel very jealous. "A bit like the time I fucked you with that cucumber at Melbourne; you came on that for me didn't you? Like it was my cock fucking you?"

"Yes, yes that's right!" she nodded "that's exactly what I mean, I was coming for you, it didn't matter that it was them fucking me. We were giving each other pleasure just the same; knowing it was turning you on got me turned on!"

Even as Katie was saying it she knew that while there was some truth in it she was by no means certain it was the whole truth. In fact the intensity of pleasure they had extracted from her traitorous body was such that she was pretty certain it would have been the same regardless of Mike's presence. This realisation had kind of shocked her; that she was so fickle that she would come even for rapists. It was not a comfortable thought.

"Ok Katie, we can talk about this later but we have to get you to a hospital; they may have caused you some damage. His fist was huge! I was shocked you could take it!" said Mike.

"Not as shocked as I was!" She said "But we can't Mike, they will call the Police, we will be stuck here for weeks and then everyone will find out what's happened. I don't want that. I couldn't stand all the pitying looks and my friends not knowing what to say, that's not going to help me get over it" she said "this is just between the two of us okay? We just get on the plane tomorrow and fly back home, get the fuck out of this place and never come back!"

"Are you sure about this?" said Mike.

"Yes but you better take at look at my pussy, its pretty sore but I think I'm okay" she said, lying on her back and spreading her legs. Mike peered at the ragged gaping hole of her pussy and recoiled at the state of it.

"What?" she said, "What's wrong?"

"Jesus Christ Kate, you look incredibly sore there!" he said, examining her further. Her pussy looked as he imagined she would after just giving birth! Caked in dried come and pussy juices her pussy was engorged with blood, a deep red colour, inflamed, really swollen and distended. Despite this he could see no obvious signs of any actual damage, not even a trace of blood.

Satisfied that she was okay they both got into the big double shower and soaped themselves all over. Katie's pussy stung like hell when she soaped it and again when she took a pee. It was gone three am when they finally got to bed. They had to use the spare bed as the mattress of the one they had been using was absolutely saturated. It was a wonder Katie wasn't dehydrated she had squirted so much!

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers