Hollywood Hotel

Story Info
Unsatisfied with easy sex, man gets it by force.
2.4k words
3.9
67.9k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had numerous one night stands with the hottest girls at the Hollywood night clubs, including starlets like Lindsey Lohan and Jessica Alba, both of whom hand out their vaginas to people like business cards to anyone remotely attractive and witty. One night I was fucking that blonde chick with the show on MTV, Jessica something, you know from that married life bullshit...anyway, she was riding me wild and hard when I suddenly went limp. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life! I thought my worst fears had come true--that I was going to need viagra due to being desensitized to pussy. But then I realized the truth--that this bitch just wasn't doing shit for me. I told her that fucking her was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Virgin my ass. The whore was as loose as a horse. I kicked her the fuck out of my hotel, threw a dollar at her, and told her to keep the change.

As I laid in bed feeling frustrated and and enraged by my inability to perform, an idea popped into my head. If the problem is that girls are too easy, the solution would be to find a girl that would make it hard...someone who would say no to me. I could change my entire personality to be more of a loser, to be quiet, shy, completely naive about women. But it'd be such hard work that I have no idea where to begin. How the fuck do I make myself become boring? No, the easiest way to accomplish this task is to make a girl say no and mean it. I'd have to find one and try rape her. Yes, that is the only way a girl would say no to me, if I were to force myself on her with force instead of charm. But who do I rape? Hell, who fucking cares? Just any decent good looking chick will do. Fuck, I'm sure there are plenty in this hotel itself. The time was 3am, which is when everyone would be coming back from the bars since they close at 2. This was the perfect time to make my move.

As I came out of my room and walked towards the elevators, I wondered how am I going to do this? Should I go hide in an alley and wait for some stupid girl to walk down there? Maybe spot a chick walking alone, jump out and grab her? I had never done anything like this before, but I was getting more and more excited about the thought of it. Instead of controlling a girl's mind like usual, I'd be completely overpowering a girl physically and breaking her down mentally. It's pretty much the same concept but applied in totally different ways. Obviously raping a girl is much more extreme, not to mention illegal. Extreme and illegal? You know what? That makes it even more of a turn on. I'm definitely going through with this. One special girl is going to be very unlucky tonight.

When the elevator door opened, I got in and hit the button for the ground floor. I bet there's tons of tight pussies out there just waiting to be fucked. I'm going to find one and fuck her dry. I want to hurt her, make her scream. As the elevator came to a stop and the door opened, I was about to walk out when I saw a beautiful brunette in a pink dress with a coat on top standing right in front.

I hesitated, she asked, "Going up?"

I wanted to say something crude as "Oh, yes, I certainly am going UP and would be delighted if you joined me." But I remembered that I'm not such a friendly guy anymore. I'm the sexually deprived serial rapist, and I just found my next victim. I nodded and she came in.

So many thoughts ran through my head. How should I act? I don't want to be too creepy. It'd be too obvious. I don't want to be friendly either.

"Can you press floor 16 for me?" she asked as she took off her coat. I pressed the button--twice. At this point, I wanted to hit the emergency stop button. I wanted to rape her in this very elevator. She's just begging for it too. Look at what she's wearing. A pink dress, so thin it's almost see thru, and where did she get that coat? It's way too big for her. I bet she flirted with some random guy who decided to be chivralous and lend it to her so that she'd be warm on the way back to her hotel. How fucking sweet. And look where it got him. Absolutely nothing but two blue balls and another night of jerking off to hotel pornos. Guys like that make me sick. Look at her. She fucking wants it. But she doesn't want to freely give it up. She wants to be fooled into spreading her legs for you. That way she can still feel like a good little girl in the morning. An innocent girl who simply got seduced. You know why she took off her coat when she came in here? It wasn't because she was warm. She instinctively wanted to show off her body to tell me "Look at this. Look at what you can't have." Tonight she met the wrong guy. Because I guarantee you I'm going to have me some of that!

She asked if I had a good time. I wanted to say "Not yet, but I'm about to if you would be so kind as to bend over so I can fuck you in the ass." but of course not, I kept it quick and simple to let her know that I was in no mood for conversation, I said, "Yeah." She looked at me and then turned away, embarrassed. At least she got the message. I didn't have to stare at her. I knew exactly what she looked like, what she was doing. I knew exactly what the expression on her face was like. I could sense what her body wanted. I could smell, almost taste her vagina. It was speaking to me. It wanted my big fat cock to plunge deep inside of it. She was dieing for it, she just didn't know it yet.

The elevator came to a stop. We had reached her floor. She went out first, saying "Goodnight." I fumbled with my wallet to get my key out, stalling a couple seconds to see which way she headed, and then went in the same direction, walking slowly. She came to her door, pulling out her key from her purse and opening it. My timing was off.

She was about to head in before I made it there, so I blurted out, "Goodnight." It worked. She turned around to smile. That gave me just the right amount of time that I needed. As soon as she turned back to head into her room, I shifted my body towards her, grabbing her, cupping her mouth with one hand and grabbing her arm and pinning it behind her back with the other as I pushed her inside of her room. She muffled sounds of fear and desperation as the door slammed shut behind us. I pushed her onto the bed and held her down with my body. Finally, she was mine!

"Shut the fuck up! Calm the fuck down bitch! If you scream, I will cut you! I will cut you in half from your neck down to your stomach! Keep your head down! Don't fucking move a muscle. You understand?" She nodded. I pulled her dress up and yanked on her pantyhose, ripping them apart. No underwear huh?" --My suspicions were true. I leaned in close to her face--"Now I know you want this."

She was softly crying, she turned to me saying "no, please..." I got mad, "Shut the fuck up! Put your head down! Say one more word and I'm going to cut you up and fuck you anyway!" Still crying, she obliged.

I pulled my pants down, lifted her legs up and buried my face in her crotch, tasting her sweet juices. She was getting very wet from all the excitement and stimulation. I like this pussy. It had just a faint smell and a sweet taste, not acidic. I could've eaten her all night but all I really cared about was fucking her. I flipped her over, got on top, and with my rock hard 9" cock positioned about an inch from her hole, I thrusted into her as hard as I could, my head squeezing through her pussy lips and burying itself to the hilt. She screamed into the blanket. Now that was something. It was like popping a girl's cherry. She felt hot, wet, and velvety smooth. I thrusted in and out of her with a vengeance, slapping my pelvis on her ass and my balls on her clit. She whimpered and wept with every thrust. I wanted to cum so bad. Harder and harder I fucked her, wrecking and ruining every last inch of innocence of her tight little pussy. The bitch was mine. All mine!

I told her, "I own you tonight, you fucking whore." I fucked her harder and harder, trying to force my way in as deep and as hard as possibe, slamming and bruising her pelvis on every downward stroke. I wanted to punish her. This is what happens when girls act like sluts. You don't wanna get raped? Don't fucking wear a sexy dress with makeup on your face, without a bra, and definitely don't go out to any fucking clubs. If you want to stay safe, stay the fuck home.

I felt it coming. That point of no return. I fucked her harder and faster. She was yelping, crying, screaming, begging for me to stop hurting her. I don't know what was more pleasureable--fucking the shit out of her or hearing her cry like that, they were both equally satisfying. I wanted to give her something special, something to remember me by for the next time she decided to go out wearing this dress. I pulled my cock out, flipped her over onto her back and shot load after load all over her sexy pink dress. I rubbed it all into her body, into her stomach and her braless tits, and some onto her pretty soft hair. I sucked her face, licking her lips, her tongue, and the inside of her mouth like it was my last meal. She tasted like fear, it was so good. The sight of her crying was such a turn on. It's really something when you know you've broken a bitch. I ripped her dress apart and sucked on her big titties while I fingered her clit.

"noooo..." she cried--"please...stop..." I kept sucking and fingering. She was going wild. Her hips were bucking and her whole body was writing in exstacy. I knew I truly had her now, both physically and mentally. She was mine like she will never be anyone else's.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" I kept fingering her. She wanted to say no, but her body said yes, it was so obvious, she wanted my cock!

"Oh God, yes, please...please fuck me...I want you to fuck me." I kissed her again. This time she kissed me back. Getting back between her legs, I again positioned my cock an inch away from her pussy.

"Do you want it hard or soft?" "hard...fuck me hard...please fuck me...really...really....hard"

I dipped my cock into her pussy to get some natural lubricant, then pulled it out, placed it at the entrace of her asshole, and jammed my cock straight in with a single thrust. She screamed in pain. It was terrific!

"No! Oh God!!" she cried. I fucked her, pounding that ass like there was no tomorrow. I fondled and sucked on her tits. She started to like the pain She wrapped her arms around my head, kissing me, bucking her hips back at me as I fucked her ass with vengeance.

"You are such a fucking whore."

"Oh yes, I'm a dirty little whore. Fuck me, use me, rape me!"

"You're a stupid fucking cunt. Filthy stupid bitch. You love this don't you?"

"Oh God yes, I love it, fuck my ass!"

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside my asshole!"

I fucked her hard and deep, finally pushing as deep into her as possible, yelling as I came as hard as the first time, sending stream after stream of cum deep into her ass, filling her up and overflowing.

"Oh yes I'm cumming too!" Her whole body shook and spasmed, her face and limbs tet pumping more and more cum deep into her. Her orgasm kept going. I pulled out and slapped her ass a few times real hard. "Keep cumming you dirty whore!" Her body shook for another 5 minutes. She couldn't speak or even open her eyes. She came so intensely that it made her cry!

I showered to clean myself as she laid passed out in bed. When I came out, she was awake. I got on top of her, grabbing her hair as she ran her fingers through mine. She licked her lips, ready to kiss, but all I did was made a big wet loogie and spat it in her face. "You make me sick!" She didn't even attempt to wipe it off. I got up and left. See? I knew I didn't need viagra.

I made my way to the bar downstairs. It was still dark out and the news was replaying sports highlights from last night. The bartender downstairs asked what I wanted. "Give me a beer." Beer is what real men drink. The pussies that don't get laid, they're the ones that need the hard shit to put them out of their misery. Alcohol is meant to help you relax, not turn you into a mental retard.

When I finished my after sex beer, I made my way back to my hotel room, still reveling in the pure blissful joy of taking complete control over a woman against her will and making her love it too. I swear, that was better than going to Disneyland. When I got to my room, I took off my clothes and crept into bed, snuggling up to my wife who was awoken by my presence. She turned around and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Where did you go?" she asked.

"Oh, I just went down to the bar to get myself a drink, that's all. Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight. I love you--but you owe me a new dress." With that, she turned around and went to sleep.

"Get your own dress, you fucking slut."