Hollywood Jim: The Early Years Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina held my dick in her hands then leaned down and softly kissed the head. Her lips slowly expanded as I went into her mouth. I felt a soft and wet tongue swirl around the head. I breathed in heavily as this new sensation overwhelmed me. Marina looked at me as I filled her mouth and I could see a smile on her face.

"I like this!" she said with a giggle.

I smiled back.

Her head began to slowly go up and down my dick, she'd jerk it through her hands as it got slicker. She paused to look at me and give me a sexy lick of her lips. Marina went further, her head slowly descended down my dick and her cheeks contracted and I think she was trying to get all of me into her mouth. I guess that's what "deep throat" means. She held me in her mouth then came up and off my dick.

"You have beautiful cock, Jim." She whispered as she kissed my cheek.

"L-l-let me return the favor." I said.

She looked at me with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Can I d-d-do the s-s-same to you?" I stammered

"I don't know...okay." She still seemed unsure what I meant.

"Lay back." I said

She did as I said and I began to kiss her tits again and worked my way down her belly, she was moaning and sighing as I did this. As I got closer to her pussy, she tensed up slightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I've never had boy down there...only girls." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I sat up close to her.

"I never had boy down there, I have fooled around with girls but never boy like that."

"Are you a lesbian or something?" I asked.

If she liked girls and only fooled around with guys occasionally I was cool with that. I'd seen Rose and Kelly do each other and it was wild to be a part of that. But this seemed different.

"No, no. I just never felt comfortable with a boy doing that to me. So only girls have seen my pussy like that."

That's strange, I thought. I smiled and then kissed her.

"That's okay, there's plenty of other things we can do."

"You are not angry?"

"No, of course not. Everybody's different."

We both smiled now.

"Um, could I at least touch you there?" I boldly asked.

"Yes, that would be nice."

I gingerly placed my hand on her pussy and it was super wet and my middle finger seemed to slide inside by itself.

"Ohhhhh...I feel that...very nice." She sighed.

My finger slid in and out of her as I kissed her tits.

"Oh Jim...so nice." She sighed again.

I now had 2 fingers inside her and her sighs and moans were constant. They grew more rapid as I continued to finger and kiss her. Then she tensed up and her back arched and her tits stood up proudly and she moaned loudly for an extended time.

After a few minutes of quick breaths, she relaxed.

"Jim...you are good American loverboy." She said with a giggle.

"Thank you." I said "Nobody's ever called me that."

We kissed again.

"I want to fuck now." She said with a naughty grin.

"You mean it?"

"Yes...I want to get fucked."

Oh, my! The thoughts going through my head now! I had this exotic Russian beauty who was totally into me at this moment. I was truly going around the world now!

Marina was really into me now, and wanted me even more.

"Okay, um, how should we do this?" I asked.

"Any way you want, loverboy." She said with that same naughty smile. "Fuck me like your American girlfriends."

She leaned back and I slowly got on top of her, her legs were spread wide and I guided my dick inside her beautiful dark pussy. Just as the fireworks started outside, the bright lights and explosions perfectly matched the explosions in her bedroom as I fucked her. I was slowly thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, she was moaning in such a sexy tone. I gripped my hands around her head so we were super close as we fucked. Her hands wrapped tightly around my back. My dick was going in and out of her now.

"Ohhhhh Jimmm...yessss...soooo nice." She moaned.

"Oh yeah Marina...oh yeah..." I said quickly as the bedsprings accented our moves.

I could also feel an explosion building in me, all too soon, that I couldn't fight off. With a forceful grunt I felt myself explode inside her.

And instantly felt utter humiliation.

"Shit!" I thought to myself.

I knew I'd blown it with her. I was so humiliated at this moment.

Our breaths slowed down and our bodies relaxed.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry." was all I could say after a few minutes that seemed like hours.

"Don't be sorry...you were very excited. I loved it." She said in a calm tone.

I rolled off her and she snuggled in close to me. But I could only stare at the ceiling, I felt like the worst person in the world at this moment. I couldn't believe that something like this would happen to me.

"Don't feel bad, Jim...it was nice." She said with a soft kiss.

I nodded in return. But I still felt like a total idiot, You only get one chance like this in your life, an exotic beauty, and I couldn't do it right.

As the fireworks ended, we gathered up our clothes and returned to the party. But I headed home. I was heartbroken that I had screwed up what should've been a great experience. No matter what she said, I left wondering if this "American loverboy" as she'd called me was more of an ugly American.

Yeah, I was.

The next few days I didn't see much of Marina, maybe that was for the better. She'd gone off with some of the kids to another family's house across the lake. Jeff and I found a few more Playboy issues and added them to our stash. So our work went on.

It was a murderously hot and humid July day, both inside the barn and outside. We were all drenched in sweat by noon. We finished for the day early and Mrs. Baldwin offered us the use of their showers if anyone wanted to. I immediately took them up on the offer as the water pressure at my house was always lousy.

I headed upstairs and passed Marina in the hallway, we said a quick hello as Mrs. Baldwin led me to their master bathroom. The warm water felt great as I washed off the dirt and sweat.

I heard someone come in the bathroom as I had a thick lather on me.

"I'm all set here, Mrs. Baldwin." I said

No response, but I heard the door close.

Then I heard a whispered voice.

"Jim?"

I stopped immediately.

"It's me." The voice said

"Marina?"

"Yes, can I join you?"

"Wh-what are you doing?" I hissed "You can't be in here!"

"It's okay, they're down at the lake." She said, I guess she meant the family.

"I don't think you should be here, I really don't."

"I want to, I want to see you again." She said

I was really stuck here with a big dilemma.

"Look I'm serious. I don't think you should be here." I said trying to sound definitive, but also wanting to see her too.

The shower door slowly slid back and a long naked leg stepped in, followed by a dark haired pussy. Then a gorgeous set of tits, and finally her sweet face.

"Oh my god..." I muttered.

"Hello, good looking." She said as she hugged me, the soap and water now mingling with our kisses. Taking some soap, she began to wash my chest. "I will wash you off now, I do this with kids all day, is more fun with you." She said.

Marina's soapy hands slowly went over my shoulders, then down my arms. I was staring into her eyes and looking at her beautiful tits.

"Ah, you like my boobs...I can tell...they are very nice." She said in a loving tone as the water, and her hands, caressed my body. My dick was quickly growing all the while. Her soapy hands were now caressing my dick as it slid through her hands, like she was jerking me off.

"Turn around, I wash back." She said

I turned and could feel her soft hands on my shoulders and the move down my back to my ass.

"Oh, you have cute butt, Jim." She said with a giggle.

Then she hugged me and I felt her head on my shoulders.

"Mmmm...this is so nice Jim."

The hot water and steam was intoxicating as it covered our bodies.

"You wash me now." She said

I was so turned on by the idea! I took some soap and got a good lather in my hands then started on her shoulders, she was swaying somewhat as she felt my hands on her body. Her tits looked so beautiful, I caressed and softly squeezed them, making her shudder as my hand made circular movements around the nipples.

"Oh Jim...uhhhhhhyyyyessss...so nice" she sighed.

Now I moved down to her pussy, it felt so nice as the soap flowed through her pussy hair, then as my finger penetrated her.

"Let me wash your back." I said.

Marina turned and showed her cute ass to me, she bent over slightly too.

Her back was super smooth as I moved down to her ass. I softly caressed it. I was super hard now. I reached around her and felt her tits now, making her moan in pleasure. Then I pulled her upright so I could kiss her from behind.

"You have a cute butt, too." I said to her.

I knew what I wanted to do now.

"Bend over, Marina." I said

She seemed to know what I was doing.

I got behind her and pointed my dick to her ass and it slid inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhh Jimmm....." she moaned

I let out a low moan of my own and softly held her hips, then began pulling her towards me as she pushed back, the water and soap making squishing sounds as they mixed.

"Oh Jim...yes...fuck me...oh yessss..." she moaned

Her ass looked so cute as I fucked her, I couldn't believe I was doing something I'd only seen in porn videos.

"Do me Jim...do me like your girls..." she continued "Fuck me like American girls!"

I didn't pound into her like a porn video, I was into this girl, and she was into me.

My hands slid all over her body, especially her tits. I caressed her nipples as best I could, making her moan and gasp. I could see her head slowly fall back, mouth open, waiting for my kiss. We kissed as I continued to fuck her.

"Oh yes...huh god, Jim...oh...oh...oh...oh...OH!" she gasped as her body tensed up then went limp in arms.

"Jim...my god, you made me cly-max." she said with that Russian tone.

"Wow, I must be pretty good."

"You were great...you are happy, no?"

"Uh, yes."

"There is more I want to do, you should feel the same as me. You are such good man." She said as she turned and kissed me.

"I want to make you happy now." She said.

Marina softly held my still hard dick and began to let it slide slowly through her hands.

"So pretty." She said

"Better than your boyfriend's?"

"Oh...you are much better, Jim...you are...bigger." She said as she looked into my eyes.

I felt the hot water slowly turning lukewarm.

"Maybe we should turn off the water, I'd hate to see what the water bill is here."

"You're right." She said.

I shut off the water, and reached for a towel. Marina wrapped it around us and we dried one another off. She was still so sexy to hold. We got out of the shower and as she dried herself off more, I checked outside in the hallway. It was quiet.

"Let's go to your room." I said

She nodded and we were soon back where we were the other night.

It was fun being naked with Marina in her room, her big tits looked so great as she walked!

My dick had softened, but I knew she'd have no problem getting me hard again. Especially when she shut the door and we hugged again like the other night.

"Let me suck you again." She said

"Wait" I said "Let me suck you."

She knew what I meant, and this time she didn't hesitate.

"Yes, yes...please suck me."

Marina lay down on the bed and spread her legs. A smile was on her face.

"You look so hot." I said

"You do too." She replied.

I climbed onto the bed and crouched down to see Marina's pussy. It had thick jet black hair and I could see some pink pussy lips, slightly swollen. And it was already glistening. She'd just cum so that explained it. But I wanted her. I softly kissed all around her lips and my finger lightly penetrated her. Marina was breathing heavily now.

"Ohhhhh Jim...oh yesssss." She sighed.

I looked up at her and she was gently caressing her tits, her eyes closed like she was in a dream on this hot summer day. It was certainly a dream for me! I closed my eyes and my tongue penetrated her pussy, making her gasp and say something I couldn't understand. She seemed to repeat it in ever more passionate tones. My tongue was swirling around inside of her, and I loved it. I looked up at her again and she was still caressing her tits.

"Feel good?" I asked with a smile.

"So good Jim...please...do that some more." She said in a soft, sexy tone.

I used my fingers to pull her pussy lips apart as I probed deeper, I probably hit her clit in the process, I still had my eyes closed. Marina's hips tensed and I felt a surge of warmth on my tongue.

I think I had triggered another "cly-max" in her.

I slowly moved back up to her face and softly kissed her cheek. She turned and softly returned the kiss.

"Oh Jim...beautiful man..." she whispered.

"What was that you were saying before? Was it Russian?"

"Yes...do you speak it?"

"No, what were you saying?"

She smiled.

"I was saying how good you make me feel...and how I want you to fuck me now."

I smiled back at her, she looked down at my dick.

"Mmmm...looks very nice, Jim."

I took the initiative and sat up, she got herself underneath me. I looked into her brown eyes, she smiled and nodded. I guess it was her way of reassuring me after last time.

My dick slid into her pussy and Marina smiled widely and her eyes closed.

"Yes...so good...feel so good." She said before slipping into that Russian tone again.

I let the good feeling of fucking Marina, the feel of her body come over me. She felt just tight enough, and seeing her tits move as I fucked her was even hotter. I now had the feeling back, and I was gonna make it this time. She kept up a steady stream of moans and what I assumed were Russian words of passion that I couldn't duplicate. I did her harder now, and I was now the one making grunting sounds, I was "the man" now!

"Oh, Jim! Please...do me...oh god yessss." She hissed.

I slowed down and pulled her close to me.

"I want you on top now." I whispered in her ear.

"I never try....that way." She said with a sly smile. "Is very sexy?"

"Uh-huh...um...I can see your tits better."

"Oh...I see why you want to do this way!" she said with a giggle "I want to make my American loverboy happy."

I sheepishly grinned too.

I reached around her back and gently turned over while inside her so she'd be on top. Marina's eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly now

"Oh Jim...oh god...so big inside..." she sighed.

I was watching her gorgeous tits as they began to slowly move up and down with her movements on my dick. She held them as they bounced, but I think that turned her on as much as me.

"Yes...fills me up...yes...uh-huh...yes" she said with each movement.

"Wow Marina...your tits look so great."

Now that was a dumb thing to say!

She smiled widely, she knew what was turning me on, and what was turning her on was my dick inside her hot pussy. She was sighing and gasping more now, I reached for her tits and she leaned down so I could hold them better.

"Jim...I like this...but I want to do dog style...is best."

I wasn't gonna argue!

Marina slowly got off me, then turned around showing her gorgeous ass to me again. She gave it a little shake, which only turned me on even more when she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. I got up close to her ass and pointed my dick at her pink pussy. It went back in with no resistance at all. Marina let out a long, slow moan like before. Her face was buried in a pillow she tightly gripped. I was pushing in and out of her, the wonderful sensation flowing through me. I held onto her hips and held them as we fucked. Marina was constantly moaning now, then came up out of the pillow to gasp, then quickly said something in Russian. I fucked her harder now, then impulsively slapped her ass, making her yelp suddenly. Our fucking was hard and fast now and she was loving every second of it. My dick slid in and then fully out of her before ramming back in. Her Russian sounds of passion increased, I could feel an explosion building, I tensed up, trying to hold it back. I still had one more thing I wanted to do with this beauty.

"Marina..." I was breathless now "I want to cum on...your tits."

"Y-y-yes...is very good...want to make you cum." She said

Marina and I sat facing one another, she kissed me then began to caress my dick again like before, it was slick from her pussy juices. She casually touched her tits with her fingertips.

"Is turn-on to you, Jim?"

I nodded

"Yes, very much so...I like what you're doing."

"Mmmm...I do too....you have such beautiful dick."

I was so freaked out watching her, she now touched her pussy.

"Tell me Jim...do you, how you say...wack off?"

"You mean jerk-off?"

"Yes...is good for you? You like pictures of girls?"

"Uh, yes, I do."

"I do too...very pretty girls."

"They are...oh yes, I like your hands on me." I said, trying to keep the sensation going. "Have you ever done it with girls?"

"You mean sex?"

"Yes."

Man was I being bold!

Marina nodded.

"Yes, I have...with girl in school. She was very pretty too."

I leaned in close to her

"What did you do?" I asked as I softly kissed her.

"Not much, we kissed and she felt my boobs...hers were small."

"How was it?"

"It was nice...she had nice pussy. And she touched mine, it felt nice. But you have nice dick...better than boyfriend's."

That did it!

Her hands fully grasped my dick.

"I want to see you cum, Jim...please cum on my boobs."

I sat up on my knees and Marina jerked my dick more now, her tits were ever so close to it.

"Please cum for me, Jim...please cum...please cum for me...you are such wonderful man..." she said in a soft, sexy voice.

I could wait no longer.

I exploded with a hard grunt onto her tits. She smiled and wondered at her handiwork.

"So nice...so beautiful." She said lovingly to me as she touched the tip of her fingers to her cum covered tits, then licked it off them.

"I now have wonderful memory of you."

I smiled now as I regained my composure and lay back on the bed. It was slowly getting dark and I heard a car pull up outside.

"You should be going, is late now."

"Right."

I quickly gathered up my clothes and Marina cleaned herself up.

I gave her a quick kiss, then went down the back stairs and headed home.

The next day, it seemed quieter around the property. Our work continued but I got the feeling things had changed. I finally asked Jeff what was going on.

"Oh, my sister had to go back to get ready for the school term, so she left this morning."

"The kids went too?"

"Of course, what did you want them to do? Work here too?" he said as he went back into the barn.

With the kids gone, that meant Marina was gone too.

I was a little heartbroken.

I took a deep breath and followed Jeff into the barn.

12