Hollywood Jim: The Early Years Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are all the girls flocking to you, Jim? I know I would be." She said "if I was about 10 years younger!"

"Um, Bonnie and I have some good times, if you really wanna know."

"OK, that's a reasonable answer."

Maria walked to the door leading outside and stood in the doorway.

"Looks like the sun's finally coming out." She said as she looked up at the sky, her back to me. The sunlight was bright enough now to shine through her dress, she had nice legs. And it seemed more than possible she might not have underwear on, I still thought that was a crazy idea.

Maria turned around to look at me.

"How do I look to you?"

"Nice." I said

"Just nice?" she replied slowly.

"Yes, well, uh, really nice."

"You know how old I am, right?"

"I think you said thirty..."

"I'm thirty-four, you know. Not quite an old fogie, but young enough to...fool around with. That is if you, fancy me." She said

"Uh, Mrs. Jackson, I..."

"It's Maria." She quickly corrected.

"Maria, I respect you very much..."

"Oh, I respect you, too." She said as she went to get a refill on her drink. "I was just a little curious, that's all, probably because I haven't seen you in a long time. Plus you mention the Playboy photos. Gets one a little nostalgic, I guess."

Maria opened a cabinet door.

"Could you get the bottle on the top shelf?"

"Oh, sure!"

I stood and reached up to the top shelf and brought down a clear bottle with a torn label on it. Maria opened it and poured a little into her tea.

"What is that?" I asked, the smell of it seemed familiar.

"Whiskey, give me your glass, I'll give you a shot."

"Oh, I'm not sure about that."

"Come on, luv. A little bit won't hurt, I promise."

I handed her my drink and she poured a small amount in and stirred it. I took a sip and she was right, it did give the drink a bit of a nice kick. I suddenly realized I was close to her again.

"Jim?"

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me, I'd like it very much."

"But you're..."

"Alone here, just with you...no one will ever know." Her voice grew softer.

"No, I mean you're married."

"I'm also horny." She said as she reached for my board shorts and began to rub them. Instantly I was getting hard. I wanted to jump backwards, maybe even run like hell outta there. But being touched there, by someone like her, was very different.

"Like that, Jimmy?" she asked in a sly tone.

"This isn't right." I said. I knew it wasn't, but I didn't know what to feel at this moment. It wasn't like when Bonnie or even Rose had done this to me. This was someone older, and married too.

"Shhh, just relax. I like it and I know you do too...no one will ever know."

She continued to softly rub my crotch and I knew I was getting a major league hard-on from her touches.

"Kiss me, Jim." She asked again

I leaned in and kissed her, she immediately responded with deeper kisses. Then she removed her hand from my crotch and pulled me closer to her and we continued to kiss.

"Lovely...just lovely." She said with a smile.

"Is that okay?" I asked sheepishly

"Okay? Honey, you feel lovely." She replied.

I held her around her waist and we kissed some more. But I now found myself looking down at her beautiful tits.

"Yes, please touch them...you can touch me, Jim. Please...touch me."

I reached up and felt her tits through her dress, they were nice and firm and the nipples quickly started to poke through. Maria breathed in sharply as she felt my hands on her. She began to moan softly as I leaned in and kissed again.

"They feel nice." I said softly.

"They're all yours, Jim...I love how you're touching me."

"I like them...they feel so soft."

"Oh, thank you, luv."

I was very close to her, practically grinding myself into her against the counter.

"Oh my god, I can feel how hard you are." She gasped

Was this really happening? Here I was, passionately kissing this married woman, longtime friend of my parents, was this really happening?

It was!

I reached for the strap of her dress and started to slide it down. She quickly saw what I was doing.

"Oh yes baby...I wanna get naked..." she said quickly

I started to unbuckle my shorts while she slid her dress off.

I was right.

Underneath that dress, she was naked.

As my shorts dropped to the floor I pressed against her again she felt my dick as it touched her pussy.

"Oh my god...please...I wanna see that dick..." she gasped between our kisses.

She pushed me off her slightly and looked down.

"Oh yes...very nice" she said

As she softly caressed it, it responded by twitching and growing in size.

I got a full view of her now; her breasts were beautifully large with slightly dark nipples. Her pussy was jet black and trimmed nicely. She spread her legs slightly.

"Oh, you look good..." she said with a smile

"You, um, do too." I said, still wondering if all this was real.

"Come on, Jimmy...give your Playboy girl some lovin'."

She sure had that part right! Last night, this girl was in the pages of an old magazine, now she was standing in front of me, not too far removed from how she looked in that magazine. I immediately got close to her again and my dick was brushing against her pussy, but I was feeling those tits. I got my lips and tongue on them and they tasted just as hot as they looked. Maria's hand gently caressed my head as I sucked the nipples.

"Mmmm...yes baby...yes...love my boobs...yes..." she cooed. "Oh yesss...Jim...baby...please fuck me...please"

I looked up at her and the look on her face was of pure lust, she really did want me.

"Are you...are you sure?" I asked (pretty dumb question)

"Yes, yes I wanna fuck..." she said looking around "come on."

She quickly led me to the thick kitchen table and sat on it, spreading her long, smooth legs and showing her entire love nest to me.

"What do you think, you young stud?" she said with a smile and that sexy accent as she ran a finger through her pussy.

"W-wow..." I said

Of course I'd done things like this before, but this was my first "older woman". But other than her age, she still looked incredible. The age was merely a number right now.

I was ready for her.

I took my dick and rubbed it around her pussy, making her inhale deeply and then pushed inside her, wow was she tight and wet! Maria threw her head back and moaned deeply as she felt me inside her.

"Ohhhhh...God! YES!" she cried out "Yes! Do me Jim! Do it Jim!"

I quickly got into things with her, pushing deeply in and out of her seeing her tits sway back and forth. She was holding onto the table's edge as I fucked her. Her mouth was open and eyes watching intently as this "young stud" was fucking her, I wondered if she could see my dick go into her repeatedly, making the both of us feel great.

"Mmmmmmmmm ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck! I love your young cock poundin' my pussy!"

Wow, I guess she could see what I was doing.

"Oh yes! Huh-yeah! Oh god Jim...oh my god you've got it...baby you've got it!"

I did her faster now, she was trying to grab onto something, anything. Maria almost seemed to be hyperventilating, her eyes widening every so often as an apparent wave of ecstasy came over her.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yes fuck..you feel sssooooooooo fuckin' good in my married pussy!"

Then she let out a guttural moan and her body relaxed, I slowed down too and pulled out of her, all the while hoping I wouldn't cum too quickly.

"Baby...oh my god, Jim...oh my god...yer fucking great!" she said with an exhausted smile.

"You are, too." I was just as worn out.

"I want you to do something more." She said as she sat up on her elbows. "Think you've still got the energy?"

"I think so."

"Good." She said "I want you to do something really wild."

Maria pulled her legs way back so I could see her pink asshole

"See that there?"

I nodded

"Put that thing in there...it'll be great."

I'd heard about things like that but never tried it, it seemed so strange.

"Are you sure, it seems so...I don't know"

"...kinky, I know. And I like it."

"Come on..." she said with that sexy smile

"Okay."

I looked at my dick and felt how slick it's gotten.

"Wow...it's really slippery." I said

"Like how it feels, luv?"

I smiled at her and nodded

"Make me feel good, Jimmy." She said "Put it in my arse."

Not to brag, but I really doubted I'd fit inside that tiny hole. But in a situation like this, you're likely to try anything once.

I placed my dick at her opening and began to push inside her.

Maria gasped and then let out a long slow "Uhhhhhhhh..." as she felt me enter her from this end.

"Oh, don't stop...keep going...oh my ggodddddd!" she cried

I kept pushing inside her, it was very tight but I felt so wild doing this and I was getting off on her reactions.

"Yeah...this is wild!" I said as I started to go in and out of her again

"Keep doing it Jim! Oh my god! You're so fucking good! Fuck me baby! FUCK ME!" she cried

It felt incredibly tight and not as slick as in her pussy but I just loved knowing I was turning her on like never before.

Her cries now became screams that echoed off the walls, I was glad the house was so far up a hill, that's for sure!

"Oh god Jim...oh god...fuck me baby...fuck my married pussy with that hot cock!"

"Yeah Maria...so good!" I wasn't kidding!

"Yeah luv...you're fucking me sooooo gooooooddd!"

I could feel it now, my explosion building.

"Gonna cum Maria...oh my god gonna cum...!"

"Cum inside me baby!! Cum inside me! Big one coming...oh my god big one coming! Big one! Oh fffffuuuuuccckkkkk!" she screamed out

I wonder what she meant?

Suddenly a spray of liquid came out of her pussy as she screamed and grunted.

"What the...?" I said, stunned and shocked.

"Oh god! Makin' me cum baby!" she grunted again and another spray came out of her pussy "Wow! I...I cum like that sometimes baby...should've told you...feels so good...what you do to me, luv...wow."

The clear liquid had sprayed all over my waist and we seemed to be pretty sticky now, in all this I'd also cum but seeing her climax in this way was even wilder. I pulled out of her and she sat up and embraced me, shaking and gasping.

"Oh...oh...g-g-god..." she said in a shaky voice "...been a long time since...since I came like that...wow..."

"That was wild; I've never seen anyone do that."

She slowly regained her composure and I saw how much she'd climaxed. She seemed a combination of cum and sweat now. Making her laugh at how we both looked, she laughed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Wow, we look hot luv."

"Yes, we do." I said as I kissed her.

She turned and looked at her watch.

"Let's get you cleaned up." She said as she got off the table.

She went and got a small hand towel and cleaned off the still wet cum from my body.

"This was a lot of fun but you can't tell anyone about it, understand?" she said

"Oh, yes, absolutely." I replied as I felt the warm towel go all over me.

"My husband will be coming soon so you should get going."

"Right." I said as I got dressed

Maria went over to her purse and quickly put a couple of large bills in my hand.

"I think this cover your services as a groundskeeper and, um, gigolo?" she said with a smile.

"I guess it does." I said with a somewhat embarrassed grin.

Maria embraced me and we kissed.

"I really loved this. I'll call you when we have more time." She said.

"Okay."

I rode away from Maria's house, thinking about what I'd just done with her. And also remembering what I'd said last night about "What could happen up there"

A lot, that's for sure!

12