Hollywood Scene: Life On The A-List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh fuck.... so tight..." Nitro grits his teeth as Paris lowers herself slowly onto his huge cock. Nitro places his strong hands on Paris' waist and pushes her down slightly so that she can get more of his shaft into her pussy.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh" Paris moans as she places her hands onto Nitro's muscular chest and starts to smoothly rock back and forth on his cock, grinding her wet and warm pussy against his large cock as she feels his hands rubbing against her nicely curved, tanned waist

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Nitro moans as he rubs and massage Paris's gorgeous waist as she rocks back and forth on his cock. Nitro licks his lips as Paris slides her hands all over his muscular chest.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhh you're so hot!" Paris moans as she rocks back and forth smoothly on Nitro's cock, gradually bounces her gorgeously tanned and petite body on his cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah... ride that dick!" Nitro groans as Paris Hilton bounces lightly on his huge cock. When Paris comes down between bounces, she's not taking every inch of Nitro's shaft back into her pussy, which allows her to rise up a bit faster. Paris slides her hands up his muscular chest and to his strong shoulders as she starts to quickly and smoothly bounce up and down on his cock, feeling his large shaft sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Awwww.... damn you ride me better than Melina ever did..." Nitro smirks as he keeps his strong hands on Paris' slender waist. The A-List WWE Superstar scoots to the edge of the backseat and leans forward to lay Paris down on the floor so that he can get on top of her. Paris wraps her gorgeous legs around Nitro's waist before he starts to thrust his huge cock deeply into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah! Ohhhhh!" Paris Hilton softly moans as she lays underneath Johnny Nitro as he rams his cock into her warm and tight pussy.

"Ahhh mmmm awww..." Nitro licks his lips as he places his hands firmly on the gray carpeted floor of the limo as he drives his cock balls deep into Paris' pussy. The limo goes over another bump, which causes Nitro to deeply impale his cock harder into Paris's pussy than he intended.

"Ohhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm! That was hot!" Paris Hilton moans and sweetly laughs as she feels Johnny Nitro's cock deeply ram into her tight pussy as she smoothly grinds her gorgeous body against his incredible muscular body.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm fuck..." Nitro smirks down at Paris as she thrusts her petite body upward against his as he pounds her pussy with quick, deep thrusts.

Paris gently slides her hands against Nitro's muscular arms as she pushes herself against his cock. "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh this is hot!"

"Awww fuck... ahhh shit... real fucking hot..." Nitro grunts before he pulls his huge cock out of Paris Hilton's tight, stretched pussy. Nitro sits up on his knees and prepares to turn Paris over before pausing, "Hmmm maybe I'm too big for that..." Nitro says with a smirk which tells Paris what he has in mind.

Paris Hilton seductively laughs and presses her lips together. "Oh...now that would be hot! Do it!"

Nitro smirks, "Alright..." Nitro says as he tosses his jet black hair back. Nitro turns the gorgeous heiress over onto her stomach and pulls her up onto her hands and knees. Nitro then guides his massive cock towards Paris' asshole and as soon as the tip begins to penetrate her ass, Nitro grabs her hips and pulls her back towards him.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah! So fucking hot!" Paris Hilton moans as she feels her tight asshole stretching as Nitro's massive cock enters her ass and begins to smoothly pump in and out of her ass.

"Ahhhh shit...mmmmmm fuck!" Nitro groans as he has to take his time as he tries to push his cock deeper into Paris' asshole with each thrust. Paris tosses her gorgeous, glossy blonde hair back and glances over her shoulder with a sweet smile as she gently rocks back on her knees to push herself against Nitro's large cock.

Mmmmm fuck.... ohhhh yeah..." Nitro licks his lips before he smirks at Paris while she pushes back against his huge cock that's penetrating her stretched asshole.

"Ohhhh...that feels so good...so hot!" Paris lustfully moans as she gently presses her perfectly shaped, tanned ass against his muscular waist as she feels his cock picking up speed with his cock thrusting deeper into her ass.

"Ahhhh... awww fuck.... awww!" Johnny Nitro grits his teeth as he firmly pushes his cock so far into Paris' asshole his balls smack loudly against her tanned ass cheeks. Nitro pulls Paris back towards him as he pounds her ass quick thrusts.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah!" Paris moans as she hangs her blonde haired head and smoothly rocks against his thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh shit... awww ahhhh fuck!" Nitro tilts his head as he drives his shaft sharply and deeply into Paris Hilton's asshole. Paris bites down on her bottom lip and tilts her head back as she feels Nitro pulling her body back against his rock hard cock.

"Ahhhh aww.... awww fuck... ahhhhh!" Nitro bites the tip of his tongue as he starts to cum inside of Paris' asshole after one last firm thrust. Paris licks her lips and sweetly laughs as she feels Nitro's warm cum flooding her tight ass.

"Whew.... fuck... that's hot..." Nitro smirks as he pulls his thick cum spent cock out of Paris' cum filled asshole.

Paris Hilton laughs and tosses her head back. "Definitely hot..."

******

"OW!" Johnny Nitro yells after Melina smacks him as they sit in the studios of WWE Headquarters. "What the hell was that for?" Nitro snaps and asks as Melina glares at him.

Melina grits her teeth together as she stands up from her studio chair. "That's where you went!?" Melina snaps and places her hands onto her curved hips.

"Yeah, so?" Nitro asks with a shrug.

Melina narrows her eyes further into a deadly glare as she arrogantly shakes her head. "I had to take a taxi from the party! Do you know how embarrassing that is!?"

Johnny Nitro smirks, "About as embarrassing as K-Fed beating Cena in a couple of months?" Nitro asks.

Melina eyes flare with anger "You're an asshole!" Melina screams before she turns away. "And for your information Johnny...you're lame in bed!" Melina bitterly says as she starts to storm away.

Johnny Nitro shrugs his shoulders and looks at the camera, "That's not what Paris said..."

-END-

12