Hollywood's Hot Cougars 03: Kate

Story Info
Kate Beckinsale gives in to younger man in hotel room.
6.2k words
4.63
39.7k
46

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

She came. I was five minutes away from giving up, but there she was, knocking at my hotel room door.

Now that she came here, she would come all over...well, you're about to get the idea.

You'll feel smarter, and maybe more shocked, to know that 'she' is Kate Beckinsale. Movie star, one of the sexiest women in Hollywood even at 41, Kate Beckinsale. Married mother and movie star Kate Beckinsale - that's the one.

And yet here she is, entering the hotel room of someone who isn't her Underworld and Total Recall director husband. Someone 14 years younger than she is, and hardly a director - even one with mixed at best regard like her husband.

Yet after weeks and months of running into each other, talking to each other, sharing more, getting in more and more close spaces, and after tonight's encounter at the party, here we were. After my do or die offer for her to come up here if she wanted to 'have it out,' here we were.

Here she was, carefully coming into the room. Here she was in that same heart stopping, sultry form fitting red dress, which helped inspired my do or die offer.

The offer wasn't to have sex with me or else, as I assume we would have to actually talk before deciding what...this was. If it was the best case scenario, at least for me, then I was prepared - patting my pocket to be sure. If it wasn't as good for me, I was prepared to make the effort to walk away.

Either way, this had to come to a head. No more torture, masturbation filled sleepless nights, or very wet dream filled nights. No more needing to hide...certain reactions near her, no more biting my tongue, no more dares to dream that this could actually happen to me.

Forget dreaming, I had to know and I would tonight. But I made my case already. Now she had to make hers first, whether I had wiggle room or a need to argue back or not.

So I stood there at the center of the room, tried not to let my eyes wander all over Kate, and waited for her to say something.

I wanted to look into Kate's eyes, but they were moving all around. In fact, they seemed to be roving over me. Unlike me, she didn't let herself hold back from ogling - how was that possible?

There were more pressing questions when Kate marched up to me. Then I went into a total blank when she kissed me.

Eventually, it got through to me that this was indeed her answer. She was pressed up against me, kissing me with the abandon of someone who wanted to do so for months - the abandon I thought I'd have if I ever got the green light. Instead, here I was, freezing up.

Kate broke off, then kissed me again by the time I started to respond. I was still overwhelmed in the next few kisses, yet Kate began to slow down soon enough. By the time we were on the same page, we were both going slowly, and were both using our arms and hands.

Once we met in the middle, we stopped and caught our breath. Kate's eyes were half-open and darkened more than usual, like I imagined mine were as well. One of us should have said something, but the mood was getting too steamy to interrupt.

I carefully started off the next round, brushing my lips over hers. Kate pressed hers back, slow, gentle and languid. My arms went around her and felt the seductive shape of her body, making this even easier to slowly savor.

Our tongues got into the mix, sliding over the other and patiently exploring the other's mouth. My hands went down her waist, with my right heading to the bottom of her dress, which ended just underneath her knee. After my fingertips got to the shapely, taut skin of her long right leg, they began lifting the dress up to feel more.

I felt a purr from Kate enter my mouth, as her hands began to fist my shirt and tux. Our lips started going faster while she tried to start unbuttoning my clothes, and I tried to keep feeling her leg. We were getting pretty speedy by the time she broke off and just focused on my clothing.

I did my part by getting my tux and tie off, with Kate just holding back from ripping my shirt open. But when I got bare chested, Kate put her hands and lips back on me, to the point where I had to back the rest of me up. But by the time I felt myself being pressed against the nearest wall, I realized that was Kate's whole plan.

She broke away, saw me trapped between her and the wall, and said her first word since getting here. "Now."

"Now?" I repeated as my first word. "You don't want to be...more comfortable?" I asked, alluding to the bedroom that was really about 10-15 seconds away.

Yet when her hand went onto the center of my pants, she didn't need to say "Now" again to confirm. But she did anyway.

Thankfully, I had enough brain power to remember what was in my pocket. Grabbing a condom - and letting at least a few coins out in the process - I then unzipped myself and searched for my cock. Given its throbbing state, it wasn't a difficult search.

I lowered the front of my underwear enough to take it out, giving Kate a few seconds to inspect it. I waited for her to give an impressed or unimpressed word or sound, but nothing came. But I could have when Kate took my cock with her hand and rubbed her thumb over the tip, letting out an impressed hum then.

Steeling my all too steel cock, I got room to unwrap and put the condom on. The second I did, Kate pressed herself against me once more, giving enough room for me to lift her dress up. I rolled it up enough to reveal a pair of purple panties underneath, which Kate shifted enough so that I could put my tip right against her.

After getting her left leg around my waist, I put my arms around Kate's as we began to...connect. Even with a condom on, the sensation of her was still almost too much. So was the sight of her as she reacted to taking me in.

"There it is...I knew it," Kate muttered, using more than one word in her heated, now breathy British accent. She sunk herself deeper down my shaft, then arched her hips back as she tried to settle into fucking me. My own hips arched forward to help it along.

Fucking while standing up isn't ideal, and it couldn't have been all that comfortable for Kate in her position. Nevertheless, she made it look like she had to do it this way, because she couldn't wait for me anymore. That certainly inspired me to stop fucking around and start fucking.

My hips started pumping her while I held Kate's body in place and she tried to ride me. The rhythm and Kate's writhing upper body in that dress, not to mention her flushed face, was getting to me. So I stopped enough to spin her around and start fucking her against the wall while I could.

"Oh God, fuck me..." Kate said and commanded hotly. She wrapped both legs around my waist and I held her up around hers, while starting to finally kiss that long, swan-like neck of her.

My every sense was consumed by Kate, though they really had been long before tonight. But daydreams and night dreams had nothing on slamming my hips against her, having her ride me against the wall, letting me kiss and nuzzle her, hearing her groan and feeling her tighten around me.

Now I understood why she was that impatient coming in here. It really was a wonder I wasn't. Perhaps I was more of a gentleman than I gave myself credit for - although that veneer was falling apart at the moment.

I kept pumping and grinding harder into Kate, as she just held on in my arms. However, she soon began to buck her hips back, making me think that my brief moment of control was running out. She confirmed it when she rode me to such an extent that my knees almost buckled.

"You might need to lie down. For both our sakes," Kate voiced. I sighed and pulled out of her, figuring we'd be heading to the bedroom. But instead, Kate kept a hold of me and had me laying right on the floor before I knew it.

The next thing I knew, she was getting on top of me, dropping herself back down on my sheathed cock. She picked up right where she left off, only in a much more comfortable position. As for me, I was even more trapped when Kate got a hold of my wrists and pinned them to the ground.

She leaned on them as her hips kept going up and down, while her panting, hotly flushed face hovered over mine. There was nothing I could do but gape, at the feel of her, the sight of her and at my own oncoming, long overdue orgasm. Her overdue one seemed to be coming any moment now itself.

The only other thing I could do was arch my hips up and down to meet hers, and speed our release up just a little bit. As much as we both needed it, however, I wished I had the self-control to prolong it. I still didn't know if she just had to get this out of her system once - so I might have needed to savor it while I could.

But with that pussy tightening around me, that body riding me in that dress, and that face urging me on and looking ready to burst because of me...there was only so much I could hold back.

Although Kate was in complete control, it was me who used one big series of thrusts to put us overboard. I took a brief ego boost for that before my entire brain and body shut down.

Kate finally let go of my wrists and collapsed on top of me while we both shot off. Her head rested against my left shoulder, with her long hair tickling the side of my face. Getting my arms free, I could finally rest them around Kate in these last moments.

As we caught our breath, it only slowly dawned on me that I couldn't stay like this forever. As much as I might want to. But even with Kate resting on me, the floor beneath me wasn't as comfortable - and neither would my filled to the brim condom in a moment.

I finally made myself pull out of Kate and escape her grasp, getting on my feet to head for the nearest trash can. I found one close enough for Kate to see me remove the condom and throw it - and its contents - away. Once that was done, I could see Kate take her panties down, though she kept her dress on.

I zipped myself back up as Kate got up and said, "I think we can lie down on something with cushions now." She got herself up to head for the bedroom, and I caught up to her by the time she got in and plopped herself down.

For the next few minutes, we laid side by side on the bed - me without a shirt on, and her with her dress on sans panties. We didn't cuddle or even touch each other, as we just stared up at the ceiling quietly.

Now that we'd finally done it, it seemed like the easy part compared to actually talking afterwards - which clearly neither of us were eager to start yet, if at all.

But yet it was Kate who asked first, "That's not how you planned it to go tonight? Is it?"

"I'm sorry?" I asked, still getting the blood back to my head.

"You clearly planned this to happen tonight. Did you plan for it to happen...the way I made it happen?" she asked.

"Not like that tonight, no," I answered honestly.

"But you thought about it going that way before tonight?" she went on.

"Off and on," I replied. "When I...started thinking about it, you were usually in control. I took control in my head more later on...then it went back and forth. But I figured we'd need to go...slower at first tonight. To ease into stuff like that. If it was on the table."

"It started out slow for me. In my head. The first few times," Kate shared. "The first few times I...enjoyed myself to those thoughts, it was. Certainly the first time I did it while sleeping next to my husband. If I imagined anything hotter, it'd be harder to keep quiet, wouldn't it?"

"I...see your point," was all I could say to that.

"But I admit, I got pretty loud when I imagined the slower stuff by myself," Kate declared. "Those last few times we met, though...and tonight...when I touched myself in the bathroom before leaving the party...I don't know how I didn't scream. That's when I knew I had to come here...and do it just like that..."

"Fuck..." I gasped. "I can't believe you...imagined that with me..."

"I guess I have to believe you imagined that with me, though," Kate commented. "How much? Every day, every night, every other day or night? Just to give me a ballpark idea."

"Every other night when it started. Lately, though..." I heard myself admit. "Well...if it hadn't gotten that unbearable, I wouldn't have worked so hard to get you to come here. And come over there."

Kate let out a dirty little chuckle, further lightening the mood more than I would have imagined - to coin another phrase. The awkwardness was fading away, as it was being replaced by something more familiar. The same kind of itch I had for months - only now I knew how it felt to be scratched.

And now I was getting an idea of how much Kate wanted to scratch it too.

"I thought about you fucking me from behind against that wall," Kate said. "Even before tonight. But then I realized I wanted to see you completely come apart the first time. So I lived out that fantasy first."

"You sure did," I credited her. "It's not like you weren't living one of mine as well."

"I imagine we could say that about a lot of ideas," Kate predicted. "Like...you eating me out on your knees? I mean, to balance things out..."

"Of course...all things being equal," I said. It didn't escape my notice that Kate's hand was starting to drift down her dress at this point.

"When I let myself think about it...us...I at least wanted it done on my terms. That it wouldn't just be about pleasing you," she stated. "I wanted to put a fresh, young, new tongue and mouth to good use...in my head. I suppose I did it all too well...until having it in my head wasn't enough."

I looked at Kate in time to see her plunge her hand under her dress. "I should warn you...my fantasies set the bar pretty high, though," she warned before giving a little moan that went straight to my revived cock.

"I should probably tell you the same thing," I disclosed, my hand unconsciously drifting downwards.

"Then maybe we should...use full disclosure then. So we know what we need to top. Or what we need to match," Kate figured. She then sat up and reached for the back of her dress, which gave me the hint to find her zipper myself.

Once I did, she got up and stood in front of me with her back turned. I slowly lowered her zipper, seeing that there was a purple bra strap around her upper back. However, I knew there was nothing covering up the lower back now.

It was confirmed when Kate stepped out of the dress. However, I only got to see her glorious ass laid bare for a moment, before she planted it down back on the bed. Nevertheless, her pussy was right in view before she put a hand on it.

"Like I said...when I wanted to keep myself quiet, I imagined things nice and slow," Kate said, letting me see her circle a finger around herself. "But I imagine that wasn't a problem for you. So I can't imagine how far your mind went."

"Not as far as you might think. Not always," I corrected, starting to slip completely out of my pants this time. By the time I was in my underwear, Kate was slowly pleasuring herself, clad only in her purple bra.

Trying to catch up, I stated, "A lot of the time you were like that. Just lying there. Waiting for me. Until I put my head down...right where your hand is now." Lowering the front of my underwear, I continued, "I think my finger would be just as thorough as yours is right now."

"And so would a few other things, wouldn't it?" Kate asked, before lightly moaning thanks to her thorough finger. As for mine, they started to wrap around my cock.

"Yes..." I said while beginning to pump myself. "Whether you were beneath me...on top of me...or I was behind you..."

"There'll be time for all that..." Kate assured. Now that I knew that for a fact, I didn't need to hurry this up. I just watched Kate pleasure herself beside me, looking at me - this time for a fact and not just in her head. Naturally, the sight and sound helped me along better than imagining her ever did.

"I want all the time in the world. I want..." I lost my words when Kate arched her hips up and made me tug harder.

"I want...I want to get up..." Kate announced, before doing exactly that. Before I knew it, her back was turned to me again, yet I clearly saw her putting her hand back between her legs.

"I want you up too. Behind me," Kate panted. It took a while for me to remember where that idea came from. When I did, I got right on my feet, kind of relieved I wouldn't have to jack off to what Kate was doing - or else I'd be done pretty quick.

As it was, it was hard to just stare at Kate, and her every incredible, taut, rounded curve, and not grab myself in response. I'd have to fill my hands with something else during this, that was for sure.

Getting on my knees behind her, I quickly put my hands on her perfect hips, while trying not to drool right on her perfect behind. Instead, I put my watering mouth below it and on her pussy, beside the finger inside of it.

As Kate started groaning a little louder, I moved my right hand over to her pussy, rubbing what her finger and my mouth wasn't. "Oh, fuck, baby..." Kate moaned in her impeccable voice, making me squeeze harder between and beside her legs.

I took my tongue and face off her for a moment, watching her ass move and grind up against both our hands. For all the times her husband showed it off in leather in the Underworld movies, it still didn't do it justice.

To try and do some myself, I slid my palm over her left cheek, then the right, before dragging it down. I soon had a finger from both hands rubbing her, giving me time to think of something else. I regretted forgetting to shave my stubble earlier tonight, but now...

Taking a chance, I put my stubbly cheek against Kate's much smoother one. As I hoped, Kate got louder, and I thought I heard a little hiss too. Maybe our fingers had more to do with it, but at least I wasn't hurting things.

Once I rubbed my face over Kate's right cheek, she bent herself down deeper. Taking the hint, I removed my hands from her pussy and placed them on her ass, before diving my face back in from behind. I licked her opening and her finger thoroughly before Kate gasped and asked, "Hold on...wait one moment...just one..."

I let her go to the edge of the bed, where she laid down on her stomach and let her ass stick out from the side. This allowed me to sit on my knees behind it and go back in. She laid there, lying on her arm so she could still tease herself in the meantime, yet my tongue was taking over now.

"Yes, this is just how I wanted it...oh, fuck those dreams! And fuck me..." Kate voiced. My tongue was certainly getting to work on that. However, it wouldn't be enough to finish this.

Resisting the urge to just fuck her from behind with my neglected cock, I stopped rubbing her ass and let my fingers do it instead. My left index finger settled in right next to the tip of her right finger, and we both worked her pussy over. Then my own right finger took over, going faster and faster as Kate arched herself back.

"Tell me when you're close," I requested. Although I wasn't touching my cock, I might get close myself the more I saw Kate's ass push back. But fortunately, Kate answered me before too long.

"Now...whatever else you've got, do it now," she asked.

"What did dream me do?" I teased.

"Oh...let real you get creative! Just make me cum for real..." Kate insisted. When she was close, I planned to lick her out anyway, so that still seemed viable.

After a few quick finger thrust, I removed my finger and burrowed my tongue into her with no warning. I hoped the speed and suddenness of it would push her over the edge, like I always thought it would.

Indeed, reality could sometimes trump fantasy.

Kate's real cum finally went onto my mouth, and I finally got to lick it off. She caught her breath for real, said, "Oh...oh, about time. My arm was falling asleep," then rolled onto her back after I backed away.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12