Hollywood's Hot Cougars 05: Amy P

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike me, however, she took immediate action as a result.

And when she grasped my tip and shaft with her small, eager hand, my actions were inevitable and immediate as well.

It took just a few pumps for me to start shooting off into the air. Inevitably, it hit a few targets - on me and her. But by the end, much of it got on her upper body.

After all this, I shouldn't have worried that it would make her upset. Yet after all that had gone well tonight, it was natural to think something bad would happen at the end to balance it out - and I wasn't in the best position to be logical either.

To be absolutely safe, I quickly offered to go clean Amy up, as soon as I was free and coherent enough to do so. Without thinking, I put my underwear back on - which I never took completely off, mind you - and raced to get the nearest paper towels.

I was calmer by the time I found them and could think clearly again, and was assured by how Amy didn't looked grossed out or impatient, despite my cum resting on her body. I made sure to wipe every drop clean, and to get the damp towels into the nearest trash can.

Now there was nothing to distract us from facing the actual aftermath of this thing.

My only idea to start off was to just lay back down in bed, staring up at the ceiling and feeling too shy to face Amy right away. If she was feeling regret, or feeling like this was too much too soon for her after all, I wanted to put off seeing it as long as I could.

But finally, I felt Amy's face against my neck and couldn't put it off any more. When I turned my head and saw Amy merely looking at me, I feared the worst.

Yet with every passing second after that, her smile grew. With every passing second in that span, my fear of the bottom dropping out diminished. The next several seconds helped me stop thinking altogether as she drew me in for more deep, sweet kisses.

Slowly, Amy's lips and tongue went faster and more passionately over mine. Although we both just came and she was over a decade older than me, her libido seemed to have a much more instant recovery. She rolled on top of me as further proof, before dropping her lips to my neck - and her crotch right against mine.

As she kissed me lower, I thought I heard her say something about "all things being equal." Or some other joke about equality, and her being a big believer of it. I wasn't in the best state to translate any sexual meaning beyond that.

All I knew was that Amy was starting to kiss and thoroughly devour my body, like I had with hers. The equality line, whatever it was exactly, began to make more sense as she went further down - and I started to feel myself twitching again.

It then occurred to me that she had two orgasms to my one. If she believed in all things being equal...and if she was that eager to do for me what I did for her...

There was no doubt about it when Amy wrapped her hand around my half-hard shaft. Nevertheless, she poured it on by rubbing my tip and pressing my shaft against my lower stomach, while kissing me a few inches higher. She palmed my shaft and even went down to my balls as her lips got lower and closer to me.

When she put my staff straight up again, she hovered her face over my tip. After I looked straight ahead at her, she locked eyes with me and stayed locked as she kissed my head. When she slipped her lips over it, however, I nearly broke eye contact.

I did break it when Amy started sucking on me, though. Once I laid back and watched her, she had her eyes closed as her head went further down. I wasn't completely hard yet, but I was getting there as fast as possible.

After that mission was accomplished, Amy began to slow down. In fact, it was almost too slow for comfort, as she torturously moved her lips up and down my shaft. She popped off and then did the same with her tongue, before twirling it over my head.

She let herself suck my tip again, then loudly came off and promptly crawled back up my body. Leaving my cock along - at least with her hands and mouth - she brought them back to my face as she resumed kissing me. My erection rested below her groin, which stayed still while her lips moved around mine.

Amy subdued me with her kisses for a while, breaking away just as I started to join back in. Nevertheless, she crawled herself down my body again, before her head hovered over my harder shaft once more.

This time, she took me by the hand and arched herself up enough to place my shaft over her chest. She rubbed me against her left breast, then her right, then slid my head underneath both her boobs. After teasing me with their soft weight, she put her even softer mouth back over me.

She let her head bobble down harder and faster, making my cock wet and throbbing. She gave me a deep suck after she got most of me in her mouth, then loudly came off again and sat up. At that point, my cock was wet enough to lubricate me when she put it between her tits.

Sadly and frustratingly, she pumped her breasts on me for only a few moments. When that was done, she crawled up yet again, this time stopping when she put her mouth on my neck. She kissed and suckled it as she began grinding herself against my aching cock

At that point, I began babbling, muttering words like "beautiful" "gorgeous" and "sexy" when I wasn't cursing. I used them even more frequently when Amy came off my neck, looking right at me as she kissed down my chest one more time. I practically started thrusting my hips up, getting impatient for her third round down below.

Of course, if I got too impatient, that third round wouldn't last very long. Regardless, Amy's lips and eyes, and the memories of what she did and would do again with her mouth, made it more irrelevant. The rest faded away when she took me with her hands and stroked everything she didn't start sucking again.

I had awoken a sleeping giant, obviously. However long it had been since she did something like this, she was done waiting. She set out to be done waiting from the start tonight, and any nerves she had to work through were taken care of. Apparently, she was very grateful to me for helping with that.

Maybe she wasn't grateful enough to let me cum soon, though. Or maybe she was being more grateful than I deserved by prolonging it. With the way she was going, I was leaning towards the latter - mostly.

Yet I was leaning more towards insanity when she pressed me against my groin and went down to my balls. She suckled my left one as deep as possible while licking it, then did the same to my right, and then left them alone.

Amy just brought my cock back up, let me squirm from the sudden sensation she left behind, and hovered her mouth over my head again. I looked at her, saw the sweet and sultry smile growing on her face, oh so close to my cock, and saw the same emotions reflected in her deep blue eyes.

At any moment, I would either cum or start babbling again. Either way, something would explode out against my will soon.

My babbling won out when Amy sunk her mouth back over my cock way too slowly - or just right, depending. Yet as her lips slowly went down, her tongue went over me in rapid fire motion, all while she started humming. She took me out before long, only to blow a breath of air over the areas she licked.

Before I could thrust my hips up, Amy suckled me again and began bobbling up and down herself. She went faster and faster before coming off, leading to her blowing air on me again and then kissing me. After kissing my head, she wrapped both her hands on my shaft.

Already on edge, I didn't know what would set me off for good, if all this hadn't done it.

And then my date, one of the funniest people alive, one of the most physically attractive women I had ever known and one of my idols, put her mouth over my cock and told me, "I need you to cum in my mouth right now."

All it took was one more suckle on my head for me to do as she said.

Willing myself to watch, I saw Amy close her eyes and keep her mouth on my cock, and felt her gulp down everything I shot off. My hips shot up and froze in place, slowly coming down as I felt more drained. I saw Amy visibly swallow most of my cum down before my hips and head fell, though.

I let out a breath, hoping Amy could breathe normally again too. Before that awkward silence came back, Amy crawled back up one more time, laid down next to me, and almost cockily said, "Now we're equal."

It was a little hard for me to believe it. As much as I tried, my mouth probably couldn't match up to that.

But if she believed it enough to justify doing stuff like that again, and if it validated that other stuff...more power to her.

THE END

12