Hollywood's Hot Cougars 06: Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was myself again and could take in what happened - and what was in front of me now - I was set off all over again.

I should have been exhausted after one deep orgasm like that, let alone after a second. Perhaps the knowledge that I might give out soon made me lunge forward while I still could. Between that race against my biological clock, and my need to repay Elizabeth in full, I was a man possessed as I dropped to my knees.

I was almost shocked I didn't make Elizabeth's knees completely buckle over as I devoured her. Or I would have been shocked if I could take time out to think.

Instead, all my power and energy revolved around making her cum. Around tasting her cum. Around tasting anything she had for me.

I was so determined, I placed my hands right on her ass without a thought. I let the feel of her firm, full shape drive me even madder, to the point where I shoved my tongue hard inside her. In fact, my fingers began to drift between her cheeks, until I heard her screams get higher.

Her foul mouth babbling told me I was just about done. So I came back down to Earth, settled for sucking on her lips the rest of the way, and prepared to get my reward after one last tonguing.

Elizabeth's voice cracked as her pussy gave way, unleashing her torrents into my mouth. I swallowed them and licked them completely, not taking a breath since she didn't take one herself. I held onto her hips, as if to make sure she wouldn't fall down before I finished.

When she finished, her voice quieted down and my mouth started to take a break as well. It lazily licked the rest of her clean, before I let my head back up and finished swallowing.

I could now look at Elizabeth again, as she was practically red faced from what she'd been through. She exhaled and even started to laugh in amazement, and I almost followed her lead. Now that we could take stock at what we'd done, it was indeed so overwhelming that it was laughable.

Without a word, Elizabeth picked up the towels and piled them up, her little bends and shimmies incapable of affecting me now. Yet she was affected enough that she tried to sit on my lap afterwards, despite how both of us weren't that comfortable sitting on hard surfaces.

Nevertheless, all we could do was huddle together, as our non-horny senses came back to us. When the silence started feeling awkward, however, I got her up with me. If only to give us something to do, I led us to the sink and pointed to her toothpaste - since our mouths both needed a brushing.

Elizabeth laughed more lightly this time, her usual sense of humor back on track. I gave her room to get her toothbrush and start brushing, standing behind her in the meantime.

At any other time, standing behind her naked body like this would have gotten me back up in no time. Now, it really was a waste. Especially since there was still one more...nah.

As I got those particularly dirty thoughts out, Elizabeth finished brushing. She got my attention and gave me room to go next, which I did. I assumed she had a spare brush, otherwise letting me use hers would be weird for a few reasons. Maybe not all of them bad, but...that was a serious discussion for another time.

For this time, my breath and mouth were minty fresh, just like hers. With that in mind, I kissed her just to make sure she did brush thoroughly. After we confirmed we both did, we shared another laugh.

If anything, now that we both appeared finished, the relaxed atmosphere from the start of our 'bath' was back. This should have been more awkward, but it wasn't. It certainly wasn't as long as our fresh, minty, sweet, luscious, warm and still wet mouths were slowly rubbing together.

It certainly wasn't when I stepped back behind Elizabeth. And not when she leaned on the sink, turned her head and kissed me slow and deep again. And not when I felt her pressing back against my hips as well.

We didn't have any expectations of getting up for one more round - at least I didn't think I did. But either way, it almost didn't matter. Just kissing after this, in this position, and being able to do it after all this waiting...that would do.

Yet the longer we went on, the more I began to consider that it didn't have to be enough.

After our lip broke, I started at our reflections in the mirror right in front of us. I saw her breasts in the mirror, inspiring me to cup them and watch myself pinch them. I looked down and saw her ass pressed against my half-hard cock, inspiring me to grab it and place it right against her crack again, just like before. Only now I could see it there.

With my shaft in position, I arched my hips up and watched it slide against her parted cheeks. I then looked back and watched Elizabeth's face get flustered again, then reached back over to cup her tits. She studied our reflections with more and more hunger as my hips and hands moved on her, and so did I before too long.

I got my mouth back to work, kissing and nibbling on her ear, so she could hear how worked up I was getting one more time. She soon turned her head back and let out her own encouraging moans and pants against my lips. By the time we had to break off, I felt my cock almost ready to go right there.

"I want it in...the last hole," Elizabeth confessed. When I decoded that, I almost gasped. Before I asked if she was sure, she added, "Thinking about your fingers in there made me go off. Imagine what that cock could do in there..." Well, I was starting to now.

"Come on...I want your cum in all my holes tonight...hold me over until next year's final tour..." Elizabeth urged.

"Like I'm gonna say no now?" I pointed out. She chuckled, even now, which made me light enough to think this through. "All right...but we got a lot of time."

If I had one more load in me, even Elizabeth's ass wouldn't make me shoot it off right away. As such, I could afford to be more experimental, now that she was letting me.

For starters, instead of pushing my cock against her ass, I let my fingers go for her pussy. After feeling that it was wet again, I rubbed her juices on my left index finger, then slowly slid it up to her asshole. As I started to tease that, I lined my cock up to her pussy with my right hand.

My head re-entered her pussy while my fingertip was still getting her asshole ready. Yet once I started thrusting my cock and getting a few more inches in below, I slid the first inch into her up above.

Elizabeth threw her head back, turning it to see my tactics before long. I was able to start a good rhythm with my cock, all while slowly sliding my finger into her ass. Before long, I even wiggled the tip around, stimulating her insides enough to take more of me in.

Satisfied, Elizabeth turned back to the mirror, watching the reflection of my face as it concentrated on her from behind. My cock started fucking her deeper, as my finger began thrusting in and out too. Soon, I had a nice little one-man mini DP going on with her.

Just as she got used to it, however, I took both my appendages out. I let her feel empty for a second and a half, until I put my index finger into her pussy. It was to get it a little cleaner and wetter with her juices before going back up, and it was hard and fast enough to get Elizabeth moaning as a side effect.

When my lubed finger returned to her ass, my cock plunged all the way back into her pussy. Elizabeth arched her hips and squeezed both my fuck tools harder, as I reached around with my right hand to squeeze her nipples just as hard, one at a time.

"Fuck me...fuck me twice..." Elizabeth called out. Yet I took my finger out of her, grasped both her hips and just focused on fucking her pussy for a while.

Elizabeth's pants got louder and more frequent, but I knew she still craved something in her empty asshole again. When I was confident she was hot and wet enough to lube my cock just right, I pulled it out and guided my wet head up.

My index finger went down to her pussy to help ease the transition. It probably wasn't the same thing as having my cock head enter her ass, though. But it was the best I had to work with.

"That's it...fill me..." Elizabeth asked. Nevertheless, I let my finger fill her pussy up deeper instead first. It began fucking her fast while my cock slid in her ass extra slowly, and my right hand rubbed what I could grab of her clit.

Between my cock and right hand on her pussy, and my finger slowly creeping up her ass, Elizabeth was getting plenty full. To be sure, I had her turn her head again so I could kiss her, sliding my tongue in so that all three holes of hers had something in them.

As I fucked her faster on both holes below, my tongue tried to thrust in and out of her mouth just as hard. I think Elizabeth nearly bit my tongue as a result, however. I took it out just in case, yet she still kept her lips brushing against mine, at least while she wasn't groaning.

"Oh, that's it...give me your finger...gimmie..." Elizabeth hissed. I did what she said and took my finger away from her pussy. Athough it was mixed with the feel of two holes - one with a less desirable aftertaste than the other - Elizabeth still licked and sucked it down.

When she finished, she immediately kissed me deeply and hotly, letting what she tasted go against my mouth. It only made me fuck her ass harder.

It made Elizabeth break off before long, so she turned her head back to the mirror again. We both watched ourselves this time, as my hands held onto her hips and I focused on just fucking her backdoor. And on seeing Elizabeth lose herself to her considerable passion while I did it.

Whether I saw it in a mirror or just focused on it right in front of me, it was a vision. This hilarious, fun, famous, pretty, beautiful, sexy older woman was a vision in being filled by me. She was a vision in any other context too. Even partly in her garish Effie Trinket wardrobe too, I supposed.

Yet that certainly didn't compare with her fashion sense right now. And I let her know it by giving her several deep, fast thrusts into her ass. Just when she came down from those, I instantly pulled out of her ass and guided myself back into her neglected pussy, before fucking that in rapid fashion as well.

"Fuck! Fuck, I almost came! God, I'm gonna cum..." Elizabeth realized. "Oh, I'm gonna cum...I want it all over your cock. I want to drench your cock...then I want it and my cum in my ass before you fill it up...I want it, I fucking want it..."

I wanted it pretty bad at that moment too. It would probably take a few more, though. Whether I wanted to hurry that along, and whether Elizabeth really wanted to, were other issues.

However, as Elizabeth tightened and thrust back against me, it was clear it wasn't all up to me. Maybe it wasn't all up to her either. For all that we didn't have in common, we were both slaves to our desire for her to cum right now. There was no real control over that.

With just a few more thrusts from both of us, she finally lost total control.

Elizabeth gripped the sink hard, while I tried not to squeeze her hips as tightly. We both grit our teeth to hold on, although I had to keep a much harder lid on things. Somehow, it held as she finished on me, and I then carefully pulled myself out of her for the moment.

It looked like I was wet enough to go back in her, so I went up to do just that. With her cum and juices as my lube, I inserted them and my cock right into her ass, just as she wanted.

She also wanted me to cum right in there, like I did with her pussy and mouth. Even after those explosions, this might not be as tall an order as I feared.

If I had any cum left in me, the sight of me plowing Elizabeth's ass would have to spurt it out. So would the sight of her bent over in the mirror. The sight of her overwhelmed, yet still horny face in the midst of her sodomizing. The sound of her pants and encouraging moans. The sounds of her even more encouraging chants to fuck her and cum in her.

"One more...one more, give it...fill me...oh, fuck me, cum!" Elizabeth babbled.

And one last time, I obeyed.

Every last fluid I had seemed to pour out of me and into her ass. Every last bit of muscle strength I had kept me standing up and kept me from falling on her. Everything else I had helped me watch Elizabeth enjoy getting filled up one last time, in front of me and in the mirror.

Then all I had left was only enough for me to pull out and sit down on the nearest, roomiest surface - in this case, back in the tub.

Once Elizabeth got the same idea and came back in to lay against me, I knew I wasn't moving another muscle tonight.

This time, we relaxed and laid together in the tub without hoping for more. Not in the next few hours, at the bare minimum.

THE END

12