Hollywood's Hot Cougars 08: Amy A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"Fuck, I gotta get out now..." I heard Darren groan, pulling out of her and stepping back. Amy stayed where she was, closer to my bulging shaft.

Eventually, she asked plainly, "Can you help me up, please?" like this was so ordinary. Maybe for her it was by now, but still...

Still, I took her hand and let her lean on me as she sat on her knees. She helped me sit up too, leading me out of the bed and getting me to stand next to Darren. I briefly looked at his own wet, impressively engorged cock, before Amy stole our focus by dropping to her knees in front of us.

"I want both your cocks in me again," Amy stated. Yet she started by taking Darren's in her mouth, followed by mine.

She used a hand each on our cocks, pumping them while going back and forth sucking our heads. I didn't know how I was holding back, much less him. Yet Amy soon took herself off him and put her hands and mouth onto me.

She covered my shaft with her hands, squeezing gently while sucking sweetly on my head, batting her sweet eyes up at me in the process. I was so enraptured and so fixed on trying not to cum, I barely saw Darren turn and put his cockhead against Amy's cheek.

I did notice when Amy came off, grabbed his head and pressed it against mine - then tried to cram both our heads into her mouth.

It wasn't scientific, and she couldn't really get our entire heads in. She just had enough for her to slide her tongue and lips over our heads for several moments. I thought I was gonna cum right on his cock, and I was losing the will power to care. So was he, apparently.

But Amy made the decision for us, removing me and merely sinking her mouth on Darren. She kept her right hand on his shaft, pumped and sucked wonderfully, as far as I could tell. Her left stayed on me and stroked - and didn't have to do it for long.

She gave me nowhere else to aim as I started to cum right on Amy's cheek and the side of her face. Darren's cum was just going right in her mouth at the same time, by the looks of it.

When it was over, I caught my breath and watched my cum drip down half of Amy's face. It was almost a pornographic version of Harvey Two-Face - but Amy wasn't in that DC movie franchise.

Darren took himself out of her mouth and left, likely to get tissues. I was left alone with her, the afterglow and shock of it all now washing over - albeit not as much as other things washed on me. She and her half stained face and freshly fucked mouth turned to me, not looking particularly fazed.

"I didn't imagine that," was the first thing that came to mind - and out of my mouth. Once that registered, I doubled down and asked, "Did you? I mean, before now? When you were...putting this together?"

"I did this the first time I...did this. Not the last time," Amy said, as plainly as she could with cum on her face. Although I knew Darren would be back soon to clean her up, it felt...ungrateful to do nothing about it for her. It was my cum, after all.

Without thinking, I reached out and brushed my thumb over her face, trying to wipe my wads off. I got a few before we noticed Darren was now back, carrying tissues in his hand.

"Should have saved me the trip, then. Especially since these are too late," Darren stated. Looking down to see my hand soaked with cum, I now felt a little foolish. It was a little less so when Amy held back a smile - but not completely.

"Okay...I should go wash my hands, then. I can find the bathroom from here," I assured.

Once again, I paid for my haste by taking a bit long to find the bathroom, all while keeping my wet hand from leaking. But I got it safely to the sink and washed it completely, getting my head on somewhat straighter.

When I felt both clear headed and ready to face them again, I headed back to the bedroom. It only took one look to feel out of place, as a fresher faced Amy was back on her feet and kissing Darren. He dropped his now wet tissues on the floor and kissed back, their naked bodies now practically snuggled together.

Since I was drained - although being drained didn't stop them - I couldn't really react with too much lust. It was more accurate that I...admired them. In every way.

Darren kissed down her face, then actually noticed me along with Amy. "I'll just get my clothes and go?" I offered.

"No," Amy shot down. "Watch..."

What I watched next was Darren getting on his knees this time, while Amy stood over him to receive. He ignored me as I made my way towards the bed, sitting while he began licking Amy out.

She watched me settle down, groaning softly as Darren eased her back into the mood. Before long, she focused back on Darren and ran her fingers through his hair. His hands went on her hips and held her close, his tongue presumably going faster.

I actually saw Amy's wet pussy when Darren went lower and tongued the bottom of it. He teased her and got her louder until his lips went onto her clit, keeping it from my view. I could have gotten closer, but I just wanted to watch like she said, for now.

Amy pushed herself deeper against Darren, as his hand slid back to cup her ass. Her head went back, her eyes closing while her mouth hung open. Steadier moans came out the more she grinded against him, all as her breathing got heavier. I didn't just need to look at her rising breasts to tell them.

I was lucky to glance when I could, once Amy cupped them and started rubbing them herself. Between Darren's work on her pussy and ass, and her own work on her boobs, she was getting stimulated all over. All except one area.

Now I felt ready to get back in there.

I walked up to Amy's side, making sure not to interrupt Darren in his work. After she looked at me and I made sure she was ready, I leaned in to kiss her and add to her pleasure. As my tongue slid into her mouth, Amy let me take over holding her tits as Darren kept rimming her pussy.

Her moans and tongue collided with my own, with mine getting harder as I cupped her lovely breasts and rosy nipples. But those became too tempting for me, leaving me to break from her lips and put mine on her boobs.

My left hand stayed on her left tit while I suckled her right, making sure both her nipples were peaked. I didn't know if Amy's cries were that much more because of Darren than me, but I hoped it was a little close.

"You want more?" I heard, in a voice that sounded too rough to be Amy's. It made me pop off her nipple to see Darren below me, his mouth fairly wet.

"I do too," he said before I could answer. He took my hand off of Amy's left breast, lowering it to her pussy to make it clearer. As I froze from feeling her pussy for the first time, Darren crawled away until he was right behind Amy.

When I saw him on his knees behind her, I got the strategy. Acting quick, I got on my knees in front of Amy's pussy, while Darren zeroed in on her ass.

"Do it, lick me all over...fuck, baby!" Amy cried, clearly from Darren's tongue reaching her ass. Not wanting to miss out, I placed my face on her pussy and started tonguing it right away. "Yeah, eat me...all those fucking tongues in me..." she babbled.

Wanting to do a bit extra, I put my hands up to cup her breasts once again. I rubbed and teased her nipples as my tongue got deeper into her wet pussy. Despite everything, however, I still almost envied Darren as he rimmed and got to hold her firm ass.

Still, Amy rocked her hips back and forth on both of us, driving us both in deeper. I considered that maybe there'd be time for us to switch jobs - but with Amy gushing and moaning, she probably wouldn't take much longer.

In that case, I had to work as fast as I could while I could.

Keeping my right fingers on her right nipple, I brought my left hand down and swiftly slid my index finger into her. "Oh, fuck...fuck me..." Amy urged, which I did while licking her up and down.

Between our tongues, my finger fucking her, my fingers stroking her right nipple and her own left hand stroking her left one, Amy was really getting it. It became clearer when her right hand grabbed the back of my head, then when her hips thrust against my face and finger for several moments before thrusting back on Darren's face.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum...I want you to taste my cum..." Amy said, clearly to me - I hoped. But even if it was to Darren, he wouldn't get back there in time. And he didn't.

Amy unleashed herself on me, as I barely got my finger out in time to fully taste it all. I sucked and drew her fluids into me, with Amy arching herself onto me and holding my head. Once she finally finished, she loosened her grip and ran her fingers more softly through my hair.

I stayed in place, licking her clean and savoring her taste. But as Amy let out a louder moan again, it was clear Darren wasn't done savoring her other taste behind her.

"Baby...get your cock in there quick..." Amy asked. Seeing the signs, I backed off and got on my feet. From there, I watched as Darren got on his feet, took Amy back to bed and sat in front, waiting for her to rest herself on his lap.

Amy got into the reverse cowgirl position, hovering her ass over his cock. Since Darren likely fully lubed up her hole, his cock was able to go in dry. I went closer to see Darren's head press into her asshole, making Amy hiss as she took him in.

Standing on the right side of the bed, I had more of a sense of Darren's point of view, watching Amy's peachy ass settle into his lap as his cock filled it up. She rose it up, almost releasing Darren's shaft until she dropped down to take it in deeper.

"Come on, baby..." Amy went on. Darren fulfilled her request and started fucking her ass in earnest, eventually dropping it all the way down onto his lap. He held her hips and kept her in place as he really got going, with Amy sitting up and enjoying the ride.

Her pussy was still wide open for anyone else - which perhaps might have been the whole point. And my cock was still more than hard enough again...

In case I read it wrong, I went over to stand in front of Amy without doing anything. I watched her enjoy Darren's cock and push her ass harder into his lap, her breasts bouncing along the way. This led me to hold her nipples again, rubbing them with my thumbs while pushing her tits up.

"Fuck me..." Amy groaned. On that, I put my left hand down to slide against her pussy lips, before slipping my left finger in. It started to fuck her until Amy grabbed my face and kissed me hard. At that moment, all her holes were being filled and fucked.

And yet Amy broke off and hotly whispered, "Fuck me..." With special emphasis on the first word.

The meaning fully hitting me in the face, I acted quick and pressed my cock against her pussy. She pushed forward and engulfed my head, taking more of me in as she kept taking all of Darren in behind her.

Before long, we were in a true DP situation. And when she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me again, I could really say she was being fucked in three hole at once. I even fucked her mouth with my tongue to be sure of it.

When our lips broke, Amy rested her forehead against mine, holding me while riding both our cocks. My hands held the sides of her tits as they pressed into my chest, but I couldn't resist putting my right hand down to grab her ass. I was well aware that Darren would see it jiggle as I moved it around, yet I couldn't care.

"You gonna cum?" Amy asked me.

"You gonna make me?" I dared.

"No...no, I don't want to. Not you," she replied. "In fact, get out now. Just use your other tools."

"Why?" I probably shouldn't have asked, but I did.

"Because I still want to fuck you myself when he's done." Good answer.

Knowing the respite would do me good anyway, I pulled out after a few final thrusts. Regardless, I quickly put a finger back in so she could still be fucked at both ends.

"Okay..." Amy confirmed, then turned her head to Darren. "You're not getting off that easy."

"No kidding," Darren shot back.

"Get off in my ass. Cum inside and fill me up again..." Amy gasped. "I want to be filled with my future husband's cum..."

I likely should have let Darren take it from there. He certainly looked determined enough to get it done himself, as he grabbed her hips and fucked her faster. He even reached around and inserted a finger into her, seemingly making me useless.

"Now you...please..." Amy turned back to me. "Both of you fuck my pussy..."

Despite how I wouldn't be completely surrounded by Amy, I took the plunge anyway. I supposed it could have been more crammed if she wanted...two longer things in there at once. How would that work?

But as Amy tightened on us and tightened her ass on Darren's cock, I focused on what was in front of me now. Like Amy throwing her head back, Darren putting his free hand on her breast, and me quickly covering the other one with my free hand. To complete the assault, I went back in to kiss her and tongue fuck her mouth again.

There wasn't a single major part of Amy that was neglected by now. Ultimately, however, Amy broke from my mouth as Darren sat up, turning her head to meet his. Somehow, they both stayed upright enough for us to finger fuck her pussy, though we might not have had to much longer.

"Cum, baby, cum baby..." Amy trailed off, pausing until a steady, increasingly loud moan came out. It wasn't all that came out of her.

Amy turned her head back to me and watched herself cum on our hands. Meanwhile, Darren groaned into Amy's flowing hair as his release came. I had a much clearer view of Amy's orgasm, though.

I took my finger away midway through, letting Darren get covered with the rest of it. I licked mine clean just as Amy noticed, then saw Darren remove his and bring it to her lips. She took a few lips before letting Darren finish up, before they both finally laid down on their backs.

Amy took herself off Darren's cock, the two of them laying side by side in the afterglow. This left me standing and still in need of relief, although it was fairly hard to be greedy. Yet she did promise to take care of it by fucking me alone.

Nevertheless, I had to be on her time. The more time she took, the more I could take later. Then again, after going off three times, her pussy did need a considerable rest, I assumed. It seemed Darren was helping with that, since he and Amy were virtually snuggling now.

I stepped away to give them space, not hearing whatever quiet sweet talk they were saying to each other. It was quite a sight for an erect, naked man to stand in a corner, facing away from two naked people in their own bed. I supposed it was one last unlikely image for the night.

At last, Darren got up and picked up his pants and underwear from the floor, turning to me just to say, "I'll be in the living room when you're ready to come out." Without further explanation, he left the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

On second thought, he didn't need much of one. On third thought, as I turned back to see Amy sitting up on the bed, still naked and waiting for me, it didn't matter either way.

A few things did still matter by the time I sat next to her, now all alone with her and about to...perform alone with her for the first and likely last time. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. You've both done your best to keep me from complaining," Amy actually joked.

"Were we too good?" I asked anyway. "You don't have to...I mean if you've...had to perform too much. You don't need to force one more out for me."

"I know. But I'd at least like to try first, so I can be sure," Amy offered. "Maybe if I ease my way back into it myself..."

Amy got on her feet and went in front of me, only to drop to her knees again. Putting her left hand on my cock and her right hand against her pussy, she carefully stroked both her genitals and mine. It didn't take her long to add her mouth to the mix.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow. For both our sakes," Amy assured. Enough time had supposedly passed so I'd be okay. Or so I began to doubt once Amy's mouth and hands returned to work.

Amy did go slow, but it just looked and felt overwhelming anyway. She hummed gently from sucking me and from playing with herself, her face looking serene with a tinge of an afterglow still left on her pretty features. Her lovely eyes gazed back up and I instinctively dropped my hand onto her face and hair in response.

Although Amy had blown me before, this time we were all alone. This time her attention was all on my cock, which she sucked warmly, lovingly and slow enough so I wouldn't go off. And yet I wouldn't have been surprised if I did anyway.

Amy finally took her hand off my cock and cupped her breast, rubbing it and her pussy while slowly sinking her mouth down on my shaft. When she took all of it down her throat, her hands went faster and made her moan harder, leaving me barely able to keep still in every way.

At last, Amy took her mouth off, groaning deeply for various reasons. But she didn't suck me down again, instead merely looking at me and my cock as she stimulated herself. I then realized I'd have to handle myself for a time.

I went onto my feet, looking down to see Amy masturbating to me and bringing herself back on the edge. I could only carefully put my hand on myself, slowly pumping to her beautiful image. My cock was just a few inches from her mouth, until she closed the gap and kissed my head while I stroked my shaft.

For a few moments, Amy's lips worked my head while I jacked the rest of me off and she pinched her nipple and pussy. Somehow, none of us went off from it all. When her lips came off me, however, I had to take my hand off too. Eventually, she let go of herself too.

"There...now I'm ready," Amy promised. She stood back up and went over to the right side of the bed, leaving me to follow. When I got behind her, she pushed herself back against me, pushing her ass against my cock and laying her head against my face, burying it in her hair.

"You like it like this?" Amy asked sweetly, to which I replied by kissing her head and laying my hands on her tits. As she rubbed her backside against me, my right hand went down to her pussy and made sure it was ready.

After ensuring it was wet enough, I guided my cock between the back of her legs and lined it up with her. Amy stayed on her feet as she took me back in, with my hands staying on the front of her pussy and breasts.

I started off slow, careful in this position and careful to stay under control for now. My mouth went down to the back of her neck and collar bone, sucking gently as I savored every warm, silky feeling on top and bottom.

"Oh God...I need..." Amy didn't finish. She acted instead by bending down and laying her upper body on the bed. Leaning on her hands, she relaxed and pushed her ass back, which I could now clearly see from this position.

I took advantage by grabbing on and fondling her shapely rear while slamming into her hips. Amy looked away and steadily groaned, rocking against me and tightening around me. My hands moved from her ass and went underneath to her breasts, then moved back to her pussy a while later.

Along the way, I took a few gazes at her ass, which Darren already...broke in. Taking a chance, I slid my right index finger across her hole, triggering a deeper groan from Amy. I merely kept rubbing until she told me more with words - yet the way she pushed back was more revealing.

On that, I took my cock out and made sure it was wet enough. Once it passed the test, I pushed it against her ass and inserted my fingers into her pussy for an added bonus. When my head went in, my fingers went deeper into her other hole, giving Amy one more version of a DP.

"More..." Amy urged, to which I easily agreed. I slid more of my cock into her ass and kept my fingers wiggling inside her pussy, causing Amy to squeeze everything. This continued for about a minute until Amy's hips froze.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers