Hollywood's Hot Cougars 08: Amy A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"Sorry...but Darren filled my ass already. And my mouth. I still want your cum in my pussy, though," she stunned me. "I'm all taken care of down there...so any time you wanna get back in..."

With all that info and the increasing press for time, there was no time like the present.

I took my cock out of her behind and sat back down next to her. She got up and put herself onto my lap, taking me back in her pussy while my right hand went onto her ass and my head laid onto her chest. My finger then circled and entered her hole as my mouth worked her breasts and her pussy rode my cock.

Amy moaned and rode me harder, tightening both her holes around me again. My free left hand cupped her left tit and pushed it up for me to start suckling and teasing it, leaving her to tease her right nipple. We could have easily done this until the end, yet I wanted to fit in one last position.

Surprising Amy, I suddenly laid her onto her back, settling on top of her. As she adjusted, it hit me that this was really the last position we had time for - or at least I had. So I wasn't going to rush it.

Resting my head onto Amy's neck, I started kissing up and down while my left hand slid between our bodies and my right went next to her head. I just let my finger play around her filled pussy and listened to Amy breathe faster, until my cock pumped faster again.

At that point, I put my head over Amy's, wanting to watch her go over the threshold one more time. I watched her and matched her moans, then went down to kiss her and cover them. But she took over and slid her tongue past my lips, placing her hands on my head this time.

Amy's kisses got faster, which made my cock move faster in return. She broke long enough to pant, "Cum inside me...fill me one more time..." before her lips smothered mine again.

I didn't know how close she was to cumming - I didn't know if she even had one more left. I knew I should keep holding on until I found out for sure. Yet as her lips rubbed over me and her big eyes went dark and hungry right in front of me, there was only so much more I could do.

When Amy's legs wrapped around me and her hips went up and down in one quick burst, there was nothing left to do.

I'd held this second orgasm in for so long, it was gonna last quite a while. Indeed, time seemed to stand still for at least the middle part of it. Regardless of how much time went by, it wasn't just my cock that was limp by the end of it.

Fortunately, Amy gave me a little nod so that I could roll off her. Now that I was somewhat more awake, I fully realized what had happened. "Shit...I didn't get you there..." I realized.

"Trust me, I was familiar enough with...there tonight," Amy reminded.

"Still..." I reflected, figuring Amy deserved a more explosive end for herself. Maybe she didn't have it in her - but I should have made a bigger effort to confirm it. I didn't need a working cock to try that before we went downstairs.

Getting some of my muscle strength back, I crawled down back between Amy's legs. She looked surprised, so I stayed still and waited for her to give me the go-ahead. Finally, she raised her hips up as a signal.

Looking down at her wet pussy, I realized it was partly wet because my cum was still right in there. When I ate her out, I'd be eating my own juices in part as well. However, it didn't and couldn't scare me off.

On the contrary - it made me dive in and devour her even more.

Determined to give her one last explosion, one more reason to celebrate this anniversary - and perhaps one more reason to recommend me for the next one - I held onto Amy's hips and burrowed my lips and tongue into her. I looked up and watched her face contort and her breasts shake, then got to listen to her cry out yet again.

"You gotta be...oh, fuck! Fine, suck both our juices out...fuck, come here..." Amy panted, now hot enough to make us both sit up and kiss, causing me to just put my finger into her.

As if nothing had happened earlier, Amy rocked her hips on my finger and drove it in deeper, kissing me with the taste of both of us on my mouth. She broke off and hummed in pleasure, enrapturing me one last time, much as I was seemingly doing for her.

"Oh God, please cum one more time..." I had to ask. "Let me see you cum this last time...let me be the only one that makes you cum...just this once..."

"Yes...yes, I want that...I want you..." she confessed. Deciding not to ask more about that, I just drove a second finger all the way into her and pumped faster, hoping she was almost there.

"Oh, shit, I don't...I don't..." Amy trailed off. A few more cries capped that off better than actual words could.

So did that final bit of cum she had trapped inside of her. When it escaped, we promptly took turns licking it off my fingers.

Now we both needed a little rest before we came back downstairs. Hopefully we wouldn't keep Darren waiting too long while we rested our eyes.

Before we dozed off, I made a mental note, just in case, that four orgasms would be the number to beat next year. And two each for me and him, on the off chance that became an issue.

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers