Hollywood's Kittens Gone Astray Ch. 03

Story Info
A couple years down the road.
3k words
4.08
15.3k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh me oh my how does the time fly. There were a few more singers and starlets between Taylor Swift, and my next victims of honor. In the end of our last segment I had forgotten to mention my parting gift from Ms. Swift....a million dollars in cold hard dinero. I had ended up staying with Taylor for three weeks, mainly because it took me that long and that many butt plugs in ever increasing sizes, in order for me to be able to fuck her sweet asshole with my near ten inch sword(made from 100% beef), without ripping her to shreds and causing plastic surgeons headaches reconstructing such a perfect circle(4 my Tool fans). I mean, what I did with my time wasn't constructive, taking away peoples free will and leashing them like a senseless fuck toy, but I am not mean, or out to destruct someone's life(and/or orifices). Taylor spent the last two days of our journey together with either my dick, someone else's dick, or the last night where I had her completely masked and hidden from view so I could strut her thru some freakfest party, where more than twenty dicks went digging for gold in her mudslide. If they had known who's ass they were fucking, I probly could have made a million that way. But I digress...

It took me about a week to catch up with her in public, while walking "our" dogs. People and their routines, so easy to track, so easy to plan. Today, her and her boyfriend were walking Frenchie or whatever his name is. Oblivious, the limo eased passed the walking duo and came to a stop. I rolled the window down and waited for the two to walk past.

"Ms. Kristen Bell, may I have your autograph please?" I asked from inside the limo, "I'm such a huge fan of your work and I'd be so honored if you would take a second out of your day to make a fan of yours, feel like a winner today."

She smiled her gorgeous chesire cat grin and started for the window which had my Sharpie extended from hand out for her to grab. Her boyfriend sighed a loud sigh and gave a look of disgust in my direction as he held the little ratdog at bay.

"What would you like it to say sweetie?" Kristen asked.

"I would like these words written and signed on the bottom line," I said.

I paused a little for effect and lowered my voice a few octaves.

"I'm going to give it everything I got, to be the best at it that I can be...your soon to be naked slut, Kristen Bell," is what I asked her to autograph.

Although her hand kept writing what I told her to write she looked up at me, her jaw dropped, and she stared in disbelief at me. I guess she was expecting to hear and write something a little different.

"You have five seconds to decide if your boyfriend comes with you or not when you get into my limo. You would be an amazingly thoughtful person if you let him take the dog home and not have to witness this part of your life that's about to happen. Or, you can scar the poor dude for life and tell him to get in with you. Now when the limo door opens I want you to hop on in here and have a seat across from me," as I explained to her the options.

"5...4...3...2...," I counted down for Kristen.

The door opened and Ms. Bell was stepping into the limo already.

"Did you want Rover there to join you in here or go home?" I asked Kristen for a final time.

"I want him with me please, and I don't know how the fuck I'm even sitting in here," the desperation was already setting into her voice.

"Poor choice," I start to explain why, "You see Ms. Bell, my voice is hypnotic. It compels anybody to do whatever it is I tell them to do."

"In this particular instance, its got control of you and your boyfriend, and now we are going to go get well acquainted, you and I," I explained calmly.

I yelled at the boyfriend to drop the leash, and come sit in the limo next to me.

"Heres how this is going to play out, you two. Boyfriend, you are going to be a statue. No moving, no talking, you can breath, and you can look. Got it chump?" I asked her man.

He couldn't answer because of the limitations i put on his movement.

"Kristen, you will forget about your boyfriend and concentrate on me and whatever task I have for you at the time. You will be completely docile, no threatening moves or gestures towards me ever, not a word of this time we spend together will ever be breathed about again. Not even between you and your boyfriend here. How you guys cope with it after all is said and done, well that will probably heavily rely on a good therapist, and lots of couch sessions. I wouldn't personally wish to be with you as a boyfriend after he witnesses this upcoming week or two. Every thing you do, every action you make, you will do it sexily, and with all your Kristen Bell smiles and charm. You will never try to escape or call for help, or otherwise jeapordize our time together. You want to complete every task I give you with zest, sex appeal, allure...hell go for broke and dazzle me with how well you can behave and follow my direction. Relax your body and mind I'm not here to hurt you, in fact we are going to be pleasing each other...deeply...and a lot, understood?" I asked Kristen.

"Yes," she whispered.

Her gazing blue eyes were teary and pleading as she looked like a rat trapped in a cage.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

"Yes I'll be good and do whatever you ask of me," replied Kristen.

Like a bolt of lightning I shot across the space between Kristen and I and left a stinging hand slap across her face.

"Repeat after me gorgeous. Yes Master," I commanded.

She said it another five times.

OK now that we have all the pleasant formalities out of the way. I tapped the window and the driver pulled the limo out.

"Kristen, now I want you to take off all of your clothes, and yes I mean everything and fold them neatly and place them on my lap..now!" I demanded of my new slave girl.

She jumped into action and slid her shirt and bra off, panties and shorts, socks and shoes and put them in my lap. I opened the sun roof and threw the pile out onto the sidewalk. Kristen gasped in horror.

"What, you won't be needing those for awhile. Your my prize catch and I want to enjoy your heavenly nakedness and appreciate what a fine package the big guy above put together for us to use and abuse. I mean chain up and whip! Aw, fuck it Bell. Your hot, you know it, now, sit back and relax and get comfortable. You wanted your boyfriend here so show him what he is about to miss out on," I told Kristen.

"Now keep your knees spread apart. You must not ever close your legs completely in my presence. Your pussy is mine and I want full viewing access, 24/7, whether I need it or not," were the next instructions to come out of my mouth.

I glance over at the statue of her BF and he kinda has a hard on poking up his pants.

"You might think about trying to find someone to take care of that problem, buddy. I'd ask Kristen, but you know she's going to be busy. Hands full, mouthful, ass full, pussy stuffed," I smile a shit eating grin and pat him on the head as i console the innocent bystander sitting next to me.

"Don't worry, you may not even want her after I'm done fucking her soul out of her!" I taunted her boyfriend kind of cruelly.

"Hands behind head, slut girl. Chest out, back straight. It's time I examine your star like qualities more intimately," I said to Kristen.

I knelt down on the limo floor and put my head up to her spread eagled knees. I ran my tongue up her inner thigh as it led towards her sexpot. I darted my tongue into her pussy and out several times, just to get a taste. Kristen's dazzling pussy tasted like a drop of a rainbow had made its home up in there, and I licked at it like a slice of heavenly pie.

I placed my hand around her ankle and started lifting it up and to the roofline of the limo. I slid a secret compartment open and a shiny silver anklet with the same colored chain fell loosely out. I placed her ankle within the restraint and clicked the cold metal shut with a finality she couldn't mistake. I repeated the process with her other ankle, effectively spreading her legs open for me.

I reached under the seat and pulled out a nice rubber ball gag. I placed it around Kristen's head, and firmly forced her mouth open and then closed down on the gag again. Tears were streaming down her sexy visage and her head was rocking back and forth in a no, no, no, this isn't happening to me manner.

"Kristen, you know this is going to hurt you way more than it is me, but, feel free to scream and beg through the gag all you wish," I stated flatly.

I pulled a riding crop from under the seat, and then began to lay the smack down upon Ms. Bell. Her inner thighs, from knee to pussy, did I lay the crop across with a resounding "crack."

Up one side, then down the other, and back again. Now I was getting engorged, watching my captive scream, squirm, and take a little more punishment. I did this because it pleased me, not because Kristen had done wrong or performed poorly. I just wanted to break in my champion Thoroughbred, was all it really came down to.

I went up and down each side five times, increasing the force with every pass. Kristen's inner legs had turned a bright red. After pass 3, she settled down into the pain a bit. After pass 5, I could smell her pussy juices. I think she was pleading with me for mercy through the gag.

I undid the leg restraints and loosened the ball gag. Kristen flopped onto the floor and grabbed my legs, burying her face in my lap.

"Please, please, no more! I will be a good girl and do what is asked if me. Please, sir! Show mercy and no more crop," cried Ms.Bell through her tear stained cheeks.

"You are a Hollywood starlet Kristen. Are you telling me your whipped enough to be cowering before some common fan like a gutter slut?" I asked Kristen.

"I'll be your gutter slut, please, I'm a good girl! Try me! Just please put that thing away," she was pleading.

"I'll put it away, but first, I want you to kiss it," I said.

As I whipped the crop up near her face, she reacted by wincing backward. She let go of blocking her face and lowered her lips to give it a pouty kiss. I left it up and she locked eyes with me. My expression was unwaivering. Her eyes dropped to the floor and she started kissing, licking, and eventually giving the tip of the crop a psuedo blow job.

"Hey boy friend," I taunted, "Did you know your fiancee was going to flip the script like that?"

"Well, she is a super talented actress," he said of Kristen.

"And now she belongs to me. You witnessed it. It turned you on completely to watch me make her beg, didn't it," I asked her boyfriend?

"Y-y-yes," he whispered, embarrassed and face turning red.

I grabbed a hand full of Kristen's blond locks, and gently pulled her to her man's lap. I told her she was going to suck her boyfriends dick until the limo pulled up to her house. She obliged.

He was very close to blowing his wad into my sluts mouth. I yanked her head backward off his cock, once again, using her hair as reigns.

"I didn't say bring him to orgasm, did I, Kristen?" I asked with an edge to my voice.

"No, sir," she said, "I'm sorry,sir!"

The limo gently stopped. The bulky driver got out and opened our back door for us.

"Hey, bud," I said, "Exit, stsge left!"

I pointed outward to her boyfriend, motioning him to get out and go into their mutual home. He exited and slowly started walking up the driveway toward the gate code box. He turned to look back one last time, and probably wished he hadn't. The only thing he saw was Kristen's head bobbing up and down furiously. I reached down and held the window button, and rolled up the limo tinted windows.

"What's that your saying, Kristen," I asked of her?

"Your mouth is full, beautiful, and that is a rude gesture, that will most likely require some time from our friend, the crop," I had to say it.

Just to make her remember her place.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and flipped the camera on. We started taking naughty photos where you could clearly see Kristen Bells face, being impaled by a huge cock. I posed her for about fifteen different ones. Some with her cheeks stretched out, and others with her nose and face up against my torso.

I even had a black Sharpie that I had bought for this occasion. I wrote property of: Chris: snapped a pic. Cum guzzling road whore as a tramp stamp: snapped a pic. I finally let her finish my blowjob and letting me cum. I erupted jism like ocean waves into her waiting, open, mouth. She gulped and gulped not spilling a drop anywhere. I was proud of her mouth and didn't hesitate to compliment her upon her fellatio giving abilities.

We had a three hour drive back into the woods where in I had built my new dungeon/cabin/playground place. It was miles from civilization, and no screams would be heard by any passersby, not even remotely.

The driver once again pulled up front and let us two in the back out of the vehicle.

"Hey, limo dude," I said aloud to get his attention, "Take Ms. Bell here to the 2nd lower level, and there you will proceed to wash and bathe her, personally. You may let her put on her make-up and fix her hair. There are already silver anklets, bracelets, and a collar that I wish her to be presented back to me in. Before showering, I want you to put this slut on her hands and knees and fuck her pussy, only, like your fucking a famous starlet for the first time. No pics, please. Top performance Kristen!" I concluded my instructions to the driver.

He picked up the naked Kristen Bell with one arm and slung her over his shoulder. He started smacking her ass with every other step. He completed a good thirty blows on her rump by the time he reached the front door. They disappeared inside into the cabin and that's when I picked up Kristen's cell phone, for the first time.

I scrolled through her contact list, perusing the list of her other Hollywood kitten friends...I scrolled down until the name jumped out at me like a soccer moms libido.

Keira Knightley. Oh man what a fun trip that will be. I hit the call button and she answered on the third ring.

"Hi, Kristen, how are you my love," asked Keira sweetly?

"Listen carefully Keira," I said, "I have a task for you to complete, before I come visiting you. I want you to do whatever research necessary, picking a procedure, picking a well renowned surgeon, and then schedule surgery through to completion."

"Do you understand my lovely Keira," I asked?

"I understand," she said softly, "But, surgery for what?"

"Why, your breasts, silly girl. I want you to have implants done within the week. I want my new boobs to be a full C cup when I lay eyes upon them for the first time," I explained, "Your little bee stings need to be bumblebee stings!"

"They will need about six weeks to heal to the point of me being able to use them," I said, and added, "No one gets to see, touch, taste, fondle, or feel them until after I have come and gone!"

"I understand and will do as I'm told," she said in a cracking sexy like voice, "Who are you, and what do you want from me?"

"I'm the guy your mother warned you about," I replied, "And I want to explore my darkest desires upon your innocent soul, drag you through a slutty adventure starring you Keira, and I'm going to wrap your mind and soul around my cock so tight, I'm going to make Fifty Shades of Grey blush, and your going to be going up and down more than the national championship of Chutes and Ladders."

"I'll see your new implants in six weeks from now, go forth and obey Keira," I said in my best, respect my authoritie tone.

"Yes, Sir!" She exclaimed.

And I hit the button to disconnect the call. A wicked, mile wide grin, displayed itself across my face. I would have to fantasize for six long weeks, every pleasure and punishment that I would mete out on Ms. Knightley's breasts. Dark ideas were already thundering in my brain.

I headed back toward the cabin to check on my sluts progress...first orifices first....here kitty kitty kitty I said to myself.