Holmes & the Blackmailer Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally, the astonishing case comes to a close.
2.1k words
4.13
8.8k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Holmes' instructions I handed Miss Torrington over to the care of Mrs Hudson immediately on arrival at 221b Baker Street and she was helped upstairs by our faithful housekeeper. Mrs Hudson's disdainful look at my trousers instructed me that I needed to go to my room and change. Holmes told me to hurry up with a tone of despair and told me to call into his room before returning to the sitting room to check that Miss Torrington was being cared for adequately.

Having quickly changed trousers (and sponging off my leg) I came back downstairs and went into my friend's room. Unprepared for what to expect I was shocked to be confronted with the sight of Miss Torrington lying naked on a table in the centre of the room, her opened legs towards me, her lower legs hanging from the knees over the edge. Her pierced labia were vulgarly displayed and as my gaze followed the delicate but cruel chains up to the bars through her nipples I noticed for the first time that her face was covered by a thick silk veil. Mrs Hudson was stood at her shoulder, holding her hand and stroking the back of it while whispering soothing words to the frightened young woman.

'You Doctor Watson?'

I was addressed in a rough voice that was trying to appear cultured and I looked to the side of the curtain darkened room to see the vile piercer that my friend and I had encountered in the back room of the hideous back alley den the night before.

'That I am' I replied with frosty detachment.

'The gen'lman said I was to wait upon your arrival to commence the . . . uh . . . proceeja.'

I signalled him to start with a contemptuous wave and he retrieved some tools from a decidedly second-hand looking doctor's bag and moved over to the table. He started by clipping the chain from Miss Torrington's right nipple. She gasped as it pulled her breast.

'Blast it man, be careful. Have some respect.' I stormed.

'Beggin' yer pardon sir I'm sure.' He replied but his lascivious sneer told me he was less than sorry.

He reached over and snipped the other chain no more carefully and Miss Torrington gasped again and I detected some relief in the gasp as, for the first time since her ordeal began, her nipples were no longer connected to her labia. While she had been lying down the chains had been held taut and her breasts pulled slightly. Now free they sat naturally and I was mesmerised for a second by their youthful and beautiful plump curves. Miss Torrington was bewitching in her perfect beauty and it was this enchantment that caused me to neglect my duty and miss that the piercer kept hold of the chains in his hand as he moved to the end of the table to clip the other ends and as he did so he kept them taut and tugged them gently. It wasn't until I noticed Miss Torrington arch her back off the table and moan that I was snapped out of my reverie.

'Doctor Watson! You are worse than useless!'

Mrs Hudson had left Miss Torrington's shoulder and was stood next to me.

'Go and help Mr Holmes in the sitting room and leave this odious little man to me. And you,' she jabbed her finger at the piercer, 'any more antics from you and you will have me to answer to, and I've been looking after these two gentleman for long enough to know how to deal with the likes of you. Now finish what you are doing quickly and carefully.'

Chastened, I nodded agreement to the now fearsome looking Mrs Hudson and left the room to join Holmes in the sitting room. As I entered he was standing over a gentleman in expensive but shabby clothing who was filling in a cheque with a tanned and shaking hand.

'And be sure to sign it!' said my friend, his commanding voice tinged with barely suppressed anger.

The man did so then handed the cheque to my friend who examined it then folded it once and placed it into the pocket of his waistcoat. The man sat at the table looked up at Holmes' with trepidation, like a cowed dog awaiting his next command.

'Now, leave and return to Arabia by the very next boat. I will know if you do not. I suggest you stay there and only communicate by letter. It is only my concern for Lady Warburton's honour that I have not handed you to Scotland Yard. If you are not out of Baker Street in the next two minutes I may change my mind . . . or even shoot you where you sit!'

The man sat dumbfounded at the last remarks, delivered quietly but with unimaginable menace.

'GO!'

My friend's sudden shout shook the man from his trance and grabbing his hat and pushing past me with a look of fear and, strangely, some other emotion I could not place, on his face the man left, clattering down the stairs and slamming the door behind him.

'Holmes?' I enquired, aghast.

'We expect one more visitor before the game is finished Watson so help me square the room away slightly, we are expecting nobility. I will explain while we work.'

I moved to help him as he unfolded the story.

'That, Watson, was Mr Alexander Torrington.'

'Miss Torrington's father? But he isn't expected in England until tomorrow.'

'He has been here for two weeks Watson. I ascertained this from the records of the shipping lines. It was he who drugged his own daughter, had her mutilated and blackmailed her.'

I stopped still, a pile of papers slipping from my hand.

'Hard to fathom I know Watson, but when I read that his fortune came from trading spices from Arabia but that his company was doing badly due to heavy competition from emerging rivals I began to suspect a hideous twist to our plot, especially considering the Arabian history of Miss Torrington's Harem Knot adornment. A few hasty telegrams and some sincerely delivered threats got the truth out of him. The man is verging on bankruptcy Watson. He cannot afford to pay for the wedding or provide a dowry for his Daughter, but to admit as much would be the final nail in his company's coffin so instead he hatched a brutish plan to scupper the wedding through either his Daughter's or his would-be Son-in-Law's part.'

I was aghast, I simply could not believe what I was hearing.

'But you said you were letting him go to save Lady Warburton's honour, how is she affected?'

'I was referring to his daughter, but refuse to give her his name, he does not deserve her, but I hear the approach of a carriage so some subtle timing is now required. Go back into my room and see that the piercer leaves, but not before our new arrival is safely in this room. It would not be becoming for them to meet on the stairs!'

I moved back to Holmes's room but found that the piercer had already left. However, any surprise at that was eclipsed by what I saw. Miss Torrington was still lying naked, but for the veil, on the table but Mrs Hudson was between her legs, manipulating her vagina and gently blowing on it. The veil over Miss Torrington's face alternatively billowed away from her faced then was sucked into her mouth as the young lady's breathing caused her breasts to heave on her chest. Her back arched again from the table and a staccato breath erupted from her as I witnessed her climax once more before she sagged back on the table.

'I'm sorry my dear but this cream will soothe you and bring the swelling down quickly and I had to make sure I got it in all the folds my love.' Said Mrs Hudson with genuine concern before moving away from the table to retrieve a dampened cloth from the side stand.

As she did so I noticed that one of the rings was still in one of Miss Torrington's labia.

'He left without finishing?'

Mrs Hudson turned quickly, she had been unaware that I had entered the room. Her face was flushed.

'Oh no, Doctor, no, Miss Torrington asked that he leave one in, she thinks her husband may like it as a wedding gift.' She dropped her voice, 'if the wedding is still going ahead but she trusts Mister Holmes and says we must too.'

She turned back to the side table, retrieved the small pile of rings and chains and handed them to me.

'Mister Holmes said to give these to you and that you were to give them to him when everything is done, now, you go and let me and Miss Torrington get her looking presentable again, Mr Holmes' visitor has arrived, he'll be wanting you.'

I went back to the sitting room again, my head spinning and my trousers slightly tighter after the heady eroticism I had observed but I controlled myself in front of our guest, a handsome young man, impeccably attired and presented.

'Lord Peter Warbuton, this is my friend Doctor Watson.'

He rose to shake my hand and I had to quickly switch Miss Torrington's jewellery to my other hand to return his gesture.

'Watson, I have explained to Lord Peter that Mr Torrington has been detained on business overseas due to the unfortunate nature of his luck of late and the problems surrounded the finances of the wedding but Lord Peter is truly one of the better examples of our nobler youth and is, if I may paraphrase you M'Lord, marrying Miss Torrington for the purest of reasons, his deep love for her.'

'Emily is my world Mister Holmes, we will be ever happy in each other's company, and my Father has agreed to step in financially to see me and his daughter-in-law happy.'

'Mr Torrington did send a small donation towards a wedding gift for his daughter Lord Peter, I can trust you to choose wisely I am sure.'

With this Holmes retrieved the cheque from his pocket and handed it to Lord Peter who placed it in his own waistcoat pocket without looking at it.

'Trust me Mister Holmes, I will not let Emily down.'

'Of that I am most certain Lord Peter, but look, here is Miss Torrington now. She has been somewhat upset after learning that her Father cannot attend the wedding but I am sure that you will cheer her up and, acting as her Father's agent, and somewhat prematurely I agree before Saturday's ceremony, I will hand her over to your care.'

Miss Torrington entered the room looking fresh but tired but as her gaze fell on Lord Peter her face brightened with adoration lifting her beauty to a level that surpassed wonder. She flew into his arms and then drew back with a touch of embarrassment at the public display of affection. Turning to Holmes she tip-toed to plant a gentle kiss on his cheek.

'Thank you Mister Holmes, you are an angel. You have saved my life. And Doctor Watson,' she turned to me and blessed me likewise with a kiss, 'you are my guardian. I will be forever in your debt Gentlemen. Now Peter, please take me home, I must prepare for Saturday.'

Lord Peter look a little bemused at the strength of Miss Torrington's gratitude, unaware as he was, of the true nature of Holmes' assistance to his fiancé, but Miss Torrington grasped his hand and flashed him a smile that would make any man fall in love all over again and they left as happy as any two people could be.

'That's a fine young man, and a beautiful and courageous young lady Watson, they will make a fine couple.'

'That they will Holmes, he is a very fortunate young man, but in for a shock on his wedding night!'

I handed Holmes the jewellery the piercer had removed and his quick eyes surveyed them instantly.

'There are two rings missing Watson!'

'Yes Holmes, she made him leave them in as a 'wedding gift' for her husband.'

Holmes arched an eyebrow before placing the rings in his drawer ready for filing into his library of crime and I was never sure if his deductive powers were good enough to work out that I had secretly palmed one of the rings before handing them to him but after a visit to a local jeweller with a special commission, every time I ran my hands along my watch chain and felt the centre link, slightly larger than the others and once an adornment of Lady Emily Warburton's beautifully perfect secret folds my cock would twitch with the memories.