Holodeck Flashback to 1960's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This women sat down, spread her legs, pulled her loose stocking tops up a bit and placed her hands on her knees and the view I had of her by the camera was amazing! Oh my gosh, another women with no panty on under her open bottom girdle! And this view was amazing in that you could see her entire bush, she was a slim woman to start with slender legs so her thighs were not heavy and with her legs parted you could see every detail of her womanly pussy and lips! Oh she had somewhat meaty lips and a real bush and you could see the detail of her lips so well in the light that was ample with her dress so high up. I am sure her husband had a good time using her pussy. This was another amazing upskirt view that I had no idea would be so good.

Cindy went though the guided part of the mediation, taking them into a peaceful and quiet place and let them find their place that gave them joy and relaxation. The cameras would be recording for another 18-20 minutes of nothing but parted legs with stockings, garters, girdles and more on display!

These well dressed women had a variety of girdles or garters. Some had open bottom girdles (there were two more women with them, one wore panties under it). Then there were panty girdles, the most popular style. The camera captured these women perfectly with garters exposed, garter straps and a panty girdle covered crotch, all still so sexy. Then the next popular girdle style was the long leg girdle with stocking band showing and the garter concealed under the girdle but still you could see their girdle covered crotch. Then two women had a garter belt on, both wearing panties. But the view was still amazing with their leggy thighs showing a bare leg above the stocking top, the garter, the garter strap and a panty too.

This holodeck setup was far better than I could have ever imagined.

Stay tuned for another part, if there is an interest?

12