Holodeck Viewing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone walked into the room and kissed both girls. The view to the holodeck room had vanished. The girls asked Tyrone what might have happened to the holodeck. Tyrone shrugged.

"They must have left, or put it on private."

"Never mind, I'm ready for more bitches," he said, mouthing the exact words Katie told Marquis to tell him.

The girls turned their head in surprise. Tyrone was their bitch. They commanded him and told him what they wanted. Didn't he enjoy being submissive? What changed?

Surprised, the girls nevertheless decided to follow Tyrone's lead. It would be an interesting variation.

"Lay down Cashmere!"

Tyrone proceeded to lick and kiss every inch of her sexy body, while Candy watched him.

"She looks soo good, doesn't she Candy? I want to watch you eat her. I want to see you taste her. You'll do this one thing for me, won't you babe?" urged Tyrone.

The girls were visibly turned on, and he could see they were considering the idea. They got along very well and neither wanted to hurt each other's feelings.

It was not something they had done before. Turned on by their stud's commanding, dominate change of attitude, the beauties reluctantly agreed. They told each other they would try it, just for fun. Before long both girls were getting right into it, moaning and orgasming while Tyrone played with their tits and asses, stimulating and working them through each orgasm. When they finally got up into sitting position the girls looked at each other sheepishly.

"I think I came non stop Candy!"

"That was wild. You licked me so good Cashmere. I'm still pulsing."

"This changes everything," the girls said in unison looking dreamily into each other's eyes. It was as if they were seeing each other for the very first time.

Tyrone kissed and hugged both girls.

Katie watched the unfolding scene with a smug look on her face. She was drunk with power.

"Tell Tyrone I want to see a nice creampie. First I want the girls to stimulate Tyrone's big, throbbing, cock, together. Then I want Tyrone to fuck Cashmere while Candy licks him and her. Get a good angle. I want a clear view of Candy gobbling up Tyrone's cum from Cashmere's pussy."

Marquis and Katie cuddled and played with each other as they watched. Katie kneeled on the table while Marquis stood behind her. They were in a position to be able to fuck and watch as Candy licked Cashmere's pussy and Tyrone's cock. It was an erotic sight.

"Tell Tyrone to cum now!" Katie said watching Marquis repeat the comment for Tyrone's ear bud.

Tyrone did what he was told. He was a good submissive. He could cum on command.

"Tell her to milk your cock with her pussy."

Katie waited until he was finished.

Katie told Marquis to tell Tyrone to pull out now.

"Keep some in your mouth," Tyrone instructed on command.

Candy felt Tyrone's warm, wet, cum gush out of Cashmere's pussy onto her face as she lapped up the liquid. He had dropped a big load of cum and she was able to keep some of it in her mouth.

On Tyrone's command, Candy dropped Tyrone's salty, sweet, mix from her mouth into Cashmere's mouth. The trail of liquid completed a two foot drop.

Marquis and Katie climaxed at the sight.

Later that evening when the five sexy friends lounged around in front of the fireplace, laughing and telling stories, Marquis had a question for Katie.

"You know, we have a spare bedroom, in case you, you know, do you wanna?" asked Marquis.

Katie turned to Marquis and said laughingly, "I thought you'd never ask."

12