Holy Fuck... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

- God I love you my sweet sexwoman. Cum for me now darling, please. We're just passing a parked coach, and there are eyes on you, on what you're doing to your cunt...

She watched her own naked sex as it exploded. Liquid pulsed in the air and she keened the beauty of her completion. For her man. For herself.

*****

She drew the jeans up her legs, settled on the damp seat. Sandy reached back for a towel, and she folded it under her gratefully. Loch Lomond twinkled in afternoon sunlight, the mass of Ben Lomond dominating the opposite shore. Despite the beauty of the journey, her eyes fluttered closed, her man's voice murmuring of what they were passing. Memories of their enchanted island twined with the awful reality that soon they must part again. But her mind kept returning to Islay, to some of the most bewitching days she'd ever experienced...

She felt the touch of his hand on her thigh through jumbled half-dreams. The engine noise ceased. He was kissing her as she reached back upward into reality, a swimmer breaking through the surface after too long underwater.

- Welcome home, darling.

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers
12