Holy Order Divine Justice Ch. 01

Story Info
The sword of the Divine Knight expunges evil from all.
1.4k words
3.64
10.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Warning, contains blood, violence, and profanity-

Chapter 1: Those Who Have Fallen...

"Look at that, never thought I would see one of these things cry." The pair of silvery armored Holy Order knights stood leering at the small figure chained up at their feet, the glow of the ancient holy rune magic circle under their feet illuminating the scene with soft light. The figure laying on the ground was the very image of a young girl barely of age, her cream colored skin was so smooth without a single blemish, naked to the world and showing all of its glory to the men around her. Her supple young breasts heaved slightly with each breath she took, long strands of her silver hair streamed down across her shoulders parted slight by her rosy pink nipples as it draped over her breasts and her golden hued eyes spilled tears softly.

But those eyes were not human, the black slits of the iris thin and vertical like those of a snake, and then there were the very inhuman black curved horns protruding from the top of her head along with the thin horizontal pointed elf like ears. Her long leathery scaled black tail with its pointed nearly triangular tip wavered slightly along the ground and a pair of wings sat folded neatly against her back as she lay there before the hulking Holy Order knights. The young looking lesser succubus girl could barely move, and the moment she tried to summon any of her demonic aura, lightning formed of holy energy lanced from the magic circle around her sapping even more of her life.

"Stupid thing doesn't seem to know better, a few more shocks like that and it will end up nothing but a cold corpse." The older of the two knights snapped his armored foot out and it sent the succubus reeling from the blow, but being careful not to knock her free from the circle and he laughed seeing the blood spill from her perfectly beautiful lips. The other knight approached her slamming his own steel boot right into her gut hard with a sickening thud, then a second time until the lesser succubus lay there blood spilling more from her mouth and her stomach bruised badly. But even during the brutal blows the look of feral wild anger still filled her features and the Knights snarled seeing it only pressing their attacks further until her body was badly bruised all over, blood flowing from some of the impact spots as her skin was broken open. "You ain't so tough when your disgusting demon magic is stripped from you. Things like you are the reason good men and women end up turned into monsters and now we are going to rid the world of your blight then do the same for the rest of you demon scum."

The two knights laughed as they stood over her nearly broken body until the door behind them suddenly slammed open and a tall figure in brightly silver shimmering armor with a red flowing cloak strode in, the knights instantly coming to attention the moment they saw him. His hair was jet black and those cold deadly blue eyes glared down first at the girl then they turned to the men, their backs stiffening even more as the straightened as best they could. "S...Sir Devon! We did not expect to see a Divine Knight here, what can we do for you, Sir?"

"I heard you captured one of the foul creatures here so I came to inspect the situation." His gaze was colder than ice as it peered into their eyes, almost as if looking into their very souls with burning holy purity before once again glancing down at the beaten lesser succubus. Her body showed evidence of her beating, her blood still spilling from her lips arms crossed over her belly but he could still see the damage there as well and his brilliant blue eyes narrowed slightly for a moment. Her own golden eyes moved up to look into his own and Devon expected to see fright within her gaze, but instead he found curiosity within those inhuman eyes then she smiled as her eyes softened looking upon him. That is strange... When demons look into my eyes of judgment they usually cower... but she looks as if I was her salvation not executor...

A boot suddenly crossed her face sending the succubus sprawling back against the ground more blood leaking from her body as she landed hard back against the ground and Devon watched with no emotion crossing his features. She looked up at him again, her slender busted lip still curving slightly into a smile as she gazed upon Devon and even though her arms was now injured weakened from the magic draining her life she still reached towards Devon with desperation. That's when an armored boot slammed down upon her hand, the other knight now standing over her with a drawn sword and a wicked look upon his features more dark than that of a demon. "Damn thing just won't give up trying to seduce us Sir, when we first found it we barely managed to trap it here and then we kept beating on it to force it to expend its demonic energy. It's just about dead, so if you want Sir we can finish it off for you..."

It.... thing.... That is all they see.... They have become blinded by malice... These two have fallen... So sad.... The Holy Order Knight holding his sword over the succubus looked down when he felt something slam into his back and the tip of an enchanted sword emerged through his chest along with a spray of his hot blood. Burning white hot the blade easily sliced through the metal of the Order Knights armor, through his body and bones with ease the blood and flesh touching it sizzling.The other knight stared in disbelief as the Divine Knight Devon pulled his sword free from the corpse of the knight, tossing his limp body to the side then slowly moving towards his next target.

"What in the name of God are you doing? Have you gone crazy!?" The knight pulled his sword free but the next instant his arm was loped off at the elbow and he screamed in pain falling over and curling up holding his stump of arm as blood spilled out over the ground. Devon watched him and the cold look within his eyes did not flinch as he approached the man slowly, his eyes flicking to the side for a moment to look at the lesser succubus seeing her watching him intently then it returned to the fallen Holy knight before him.

"Chapter 3, Verse 12 of the holy teachings states that those who fall to the level of demons, must be purged like demons, washed of their sins with their own blood before they may pass on..." Devon stood over the other knight as he spoke then his sword plunged down easily slashing through armor and flesh again, seeking then spearing the heart of his victim killing him almost instantly. Devon turned around with his clear blue cool eyes settling upon the figure of the succubus staring up at him, her eyes wide with surprise then she smiled at him again, but he did not return her smile instead his face remained emotionless. "Do not think your smile nor any amount of begging shall save you from my judgment, you are as sinful as they and now you shall pass on by the justice of my blade..."

She looked up at him still smiling as if she did not understand his words, still trying to reach out for him even as her life was slowly fading by the moment, unable to heal her injuries. Devon felt a single moment of pity looking upon her, and his thoughts drifted to his lost daughter, taken from this world so many years ago and his movements halted for but a mere second. Serah... If you were still alive my dear daughter you might have grown to look as lovely as this girl....

His sword held high above his head, Devon looked down again not a hint of forgiveness nor guilt upon his features as he swung downward with all his might at the head of the succubus at his feet. Her golden eyes were filled with nothing but admiration and that smile upon her features was one more worthy of an angel as she finally whispered something softly at the moment of her impending death. "Father.... Love you..."

Then darkness claimed her and the sound of a sword striking flesh filled the air along with a fresh spray of blood...