Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to go past me and push me aside as though I was an insignificant curtain. I lost myself in rage. Here I was trying to stand up for myself and she mocked me and treated me like I was nothing. Something inside me cracked and shattered like an egg, giving birth to a manhood I never suspected existed within me.

Chapter 3

The look on her face shall stay with me for the rest of my life as I turned sharply and grabbed her body in both hands. She was amazed, scared and angry that I would manhandle her in such a way. She let out a startled squeal of surprise as I dumped her onto the bed.

She started to order me, "What are you doing, let me go you oaf. You are going to be in so much trouble when we get through with you."

"Shut up slut. You wanted to go out tonight and become a slut, well maybe I can save you the time and trouble."

I had no idea what I meant by that, all this just came out of my mouth like drool after getting a filling at the dentist. Somehow my subconscious knew what needed doing, and it took control of me and I followed like the weakling I had been taught to be. Marion was on her back trying to scrabble backwards to get away from me, looking scared. I followed faster than she could move, grabbed her legs pulling her to me as I moved back off the bed. She went limp in fear as I controlled her place on the bed. Her dress had pulled up to display the thong covering her pussy.

Somehow she managed to find some courage and taunted me, "You are weak, you wouldn't know what to do with a woman. That's why we need our monthly night out, to get real men into our lives. You are only necessary to earn the money for us to live, and do all the chores, nothing more. God you men are so weak we even refuse to have your babies, that's why we need real men in our beds. No way would we let you pathetic weaklings provide such weak genes to conceive our daughters. They have to be strong. Why don't you just give up, you have done enough to be brought up to the ministry for your crime against me. Any more and you will find yourself in the hole. No escape from there, just eternal lifeless existence."

I was tired of her voice and lost the last vestige of self control. Keeping her pinned to the bed with one hand I managed to remove my pants and undies, fortunately I only had loose slip-on shoes which were easy to take off. Marion stopped squirming as she stared at my hard cock for the first time. It looked larger than I thought it had ever been. She looked up at my face and my expression seemed to scare her. When I grabbed her tiny panties and ripped them down and off her, she whimpered. The clips holding her stockings broke their grip and caused massive runs in the hosiery.

For the first time in my life I could inspect a live bare pussy. I had managed to get a quick peak at her during her shower times in the past. I thought it was meant to be hidden in a hairy bush like it had before. It was naked except for a bit of trimmed hair above it where it disappeared under her dress. Her pussy was wet with liquid dripping out of her cunt. It was always dry when my cock tried to enter her, in fact I had to resort to a jar of lubricant to get into her. I was always told it hurt too much which is why it was only allowed a couple of times a year. Funny how the old me thought that twice a year was fantastic and how lucky I was to get it that much. I took the opportunity to inspect this part of her anatomy in case this was the only chance I got. I admit it was good to look at, with all that moisture running down past what must be her anus.

I stood to the side of the bed keeping Marion on the bed only from above the hips. With a hand free I grabbed one leg by the calf and raised it up to be vertical. I quickly released my other hand on her body to grab her other ankle and raise that up with the other. Holding both ankles in one hand I had one free to direct my cock to her opening. During this time we had not said another word. Since her last verbal attempt at getting me to stop she had just been whimpering.

My cock sat at her vagina opening as I paused, "This is what I'm going to do about it. You wanted to go out and act like a whore tonight and force me to be your wimpy cuckold. You even had your little cock box ready for me to wear. Well dear, I refuse to be your wimpy boy any more. Tonight we change or I walk out, and you can find another whipping boy to play with. Now I'm gonna treat you like the slut you are, the whore you want to be. You will be my slut from now on, or you can be poked fun at by the church community as the slut who lost her man when he grew some balls and fucked you off. I now know why some of the single women have so much trouble in the church. They had a man who stopped being submissive and left them. Is that what you want? To be laughed at by everyone."

She stared at me as though not understanding a word I said, until the last part when I knew I had gotten it right. Women who lost control of their man were in deep shit with the ministry, almost as bad as a man who needed 'counselling' to be the best submissive he should be.

"Well my slut, you get your coming out party right now," and I pushed my cock all the way in as I yelled the last word.

She flinched at my plunging in, in fact I was surprised at how easy I pushed all the way. Never had she ever been so wet, so loose, so ready. It was always bone dry except for the lube I rubbed on myself, so tight it took minutes to reach far enough to allow my to pump in and out.

She screamed, but not the scream I expected. She wasn't in pain, not in anger and not frightened. I'm no sexual expert, hell, I have had sex six times in my life not counting wanking myself. Tomorrow night was to be our third anniversary so I had hoped to increase the count to seven. If I didn't know better, which I don't, it was like she was climaxing as I entered her. Her body went into spasm, arching off the bed as best she could with her legs held up in the air. I plunged all the way in then got into a hard and fast rhythm. Keeping hold of her kept her from being pushed around by my heaving. Her eyes were closed as I fucked her, the only indication she was still alive were the breathing sounds she made. With every push I made she let out a grunt then a wheezy breath in as I withdrew. I was angry and let out my angst with sex.

Twenty minutes I kept going, I could see our bedside clock ticking the minutes away. She had climaxed twice more during this time. I was able to increase my pace to a mad race as my own climax came near. Her legs had been pushed back as my attention was more on maintaining my speed and depth, until they were almost resting on her shoulders beside her head. This increase in speed coupled with the change of angle of my cock in her vagina sent her into a final screeching orgasm. The noise she made, had me thinking my eardrums would burst. She screamed for a long time with no breathing and I lost my fight to hold my orgasm. As I shot my load she doubled her jumps and shudders, finally coming to rest as I finished emptying myself into her. I recalled later, thinking that this was another first as I always had to withdraw before ejaculating, even though I had to wear a condom. Shit, another first, no rubber coating.

She didn't move a muscle, not even her eyelids as I pulled my cock out and pushed her around to properly lie on the bed. She was unconscious and actually looked pretty for the first time. Her face had a relaxed expression I had never seen before.

The front doorbell rang.

Chapter 4

I was still pissed off for what had been said to me and what I was told I would have had to do tonight, and forever more. I had broken all my conditioning and acted in a way that would have never crossed anyone's mind that I was capable of doing. Still totally angry and without thinking I stormed to the front door, wearing only my shirt, and swung it wide open as fast as I could to see my sister-in-law had arrived.

"What do you want Tamsyn!"

I didn't even ask this, just spat it out in anger. The woman at the door was taken aback but quickly recovered.

"What the hell are you saying you wimp. I am your sister-in-law and expect you to treat me with respect as you would any woman," as she strode inside, pushing me aside as Marion had done earlier, "I'm here to get Marion and mother will be here soon. We are going out as you should know. It's Marion's big night, so be civil, wimp."

She stopped in the passageway as, for the first time, she saw how I was not dressed, "Why are you without pants wimp. Is Marion about to cage you? Good for her, about time she showed some spunk. Now where is she?"

I didn't move, instead I looked at my sister-in-law as though for the first time. She too was attired in what I assume was dance club slut-wear like her sister. She carried a little more weight than Marion, but her figure was proportioned the same. The extra weight just made the important parts more prominent. Large breasts were pushing out from her low cut top which looked a little like a silk singlet. I'm not good with women's clothing, being a lowly submissive wimp. The bottom of the top was just below her breasts and there was some skin showing before I got to the mini skirt at her waist. Marion had been in black, Tamsyn was in white. I could see the bright fluoro green thong she had covering her mons through the skirt. No garter belt or stockings as her legs were bare down to her white high heels.

"Well wimp, where is she?"

"Bedroom."

"Boy, with your attitude, do you have some problems coming your way. I'll enjoy leading the team to bring your conditioning back. You are too uppity tonight on what should be your wife's night of her life. If you mess this up for her, you'll wish you were dead. Tonight she was meant to find the father of your first child, it's that important."

She turned her back and stormed to the bedroom with me right behind her. Marion was just waking and rolling around with a dreamy look. She even gave out little moans of delight, if she had been a cat I would say she was purring. My spunk was seeping out of her hole and could easily be seen as her legs were wide apart.

She gave a satisfied moan and wistfully said, "Hi Tammy. Is Willie still here. I hope he is I want some more of what he can do."

Tamsyn stood still. I could see the horrified expression on her face as she looked at her sister. It was obvious she had just been fucked and equally obvious that it was by me. She turned to face me with anger reddening her face, looking ready to beat me to death.

"You bastard, what have you done. She was fertile tonight and meant to get pregnant by a real man. Not a wimp like you. What did you do to her, drug her and rape her. You bastard, when mother gets here you will be lucky to live two minutes. Now get out of here and let me help her recover."

I didn't move from my position, just folded my arms in front of me, keeping my eyes on her. I liked what I was seeing, she was very sexy in this outfit. Twice in one night I got to see parts of a woman from our church with little to no clothing on. Ignoring me, she bent over to examine Marion and try to get her to wake up properly and move. I was shown a sight of bright green string up a butt crack between Tamsyn's cheeks. I must say that, from my little experience, they were really nice. I had seen women in various levels of dress at college. Never had this view of an almost bare butt though, especially with a semi naked woman next to her.

Tamsyn turned my way, "Well oaf, I told you to leave. I expect you to obey me or suffer the consequences."

I remained where as I was, even to the point of staring at her breasts which got her even madder at me. Her anger reached a level where she screamed at me to leave then raised a hand to slap at me. My wife stayed as she was on the bed watching what was happening as though we were here for her amusement. Tamsyn slapped my face, I didn't stop her as my conditioning kicked in for the moment. However that conditioning only lasted a moment for her slap to connect before I jumped into action.

She gave a startled cry as I grabbed her in both hands at her waist and threw her backwards onto the bed. She squealed in alarm before breathing out as she hit the mattress. I was already moving to grab her legs at the knees and pulled her toward me. Before she could regain her composure I had pulled her fuck-me shoes off, followed by the indecent glowing floss covering her crotch. With her feet held high she was stuck on the bed, her shoulders pressed down, unable to do much to get off.

Her crotch was shaved just like her sister's had been, and like her she was wet. Her pussy was deeper in colour and more pronounced, with thick lips pouting at me as though pleading to stick my cock in. I was by now beyond caring about my future. My rage at them and at my conditioned upbringing was running high. I seemed to follow the system I had achieved with my wife. If something works why change it. I held her ankles in one hand and plunged in full tilt. Unlike her sister she was looser but my cock still ran against her walls, getting rubbed and letting her know I was there.

She began cursing me that I was now a dirty rapist and she would cut my balls off with a blunt knife. I had lost my inner conscience by this time and ignored her cussing. I could see quite clearly the liquid pouring from her pussy as I pushed my cock in. She stopped and screamed when I bottomed out, feeling something hit the end of my cock. I pumped in and out to the sounds of a woman screaming and panting, then eventually to her many pleas to god. Although they sounded like I was the god she was calling to.

"Oh god, oh god, more, more, faster, faster, back in, further in, don't stop, keep going, oh god, oh god."

She really was a talker. I picked up my pace which stopped her speaking as she reverted to just her yodels and pants. The screaming was not as loud as before but still pitched high enough to hurt my ears. I felt my balls ready to burst and made an all out effort to get her off once more. With a spare hand that was not required to hold her legs up I felt for her clitoris and gave it a good rub. I may have been submissive to women but I occasionally managed to surf the internet to find things to make my wife happier. My thought had been if I gave her a better experience I might get sex more often. Tamsyn reverted to the loud screaming and I felt her liquids shooting over my cock and balls. I relaxed and added my semen to her sopping cunt. I pulled out to a very quiet docile woman, who then rolled to her side whimpering with her eyes closed. She even had small movements as though an electric shock was hitting her. I rearranged Tamsyn on the bed to lie next to her sister who immediately rolled toward her and they held each other.

Marion hadn't taken her eyes from me the entire time I had fucked her sister. If I wasn't mistaken she had a pleading look as though imploring me to take her again. I thought that for maybe the first time she had a look of love towards me, but I was probably mistaken. Tamsyn certainly had a calm, serene expression and looked the most relaxed I had ever seen. Both women appeared to be relaxed in the other's arms.

Love had never been a concern for her towards me. I was the male who was assigned to be her husband. This meant I would work to keep her in the manner she wanted. She might work as well, depending on her wants. I would then be the one to do the housekeeping and maintenance, cooking and serving, then be the submissive father figure to any children she decided she wanted. Of course it was accepted in our community, as I have now found out, that I was not required to be the sperm donor for my children.

I felt myself getting worked up again as an anger grew inside me, something I had never felt before and wasn't really sure how to handle. Just about any emotion except devotion to one's woman had been removed from a man's life. If you could watch one of us in our natural environment you might consider us to be on 'chill' medication like that used in that 'Over the Cuckoo's Nest' movie. I saw that one at a lecture once when the tutor didn't turn up. One of the students hooked his smart phone to play it through the room's projector system. That movie was on the banned list by my church, I found out why after watching it. We would go about our life as automatons doing whatever we were told without pause or fuss. Our blank expressions the most emotion we would show, unless a woman was addressing us. Then we had to give the proper responding expression of gratitude, love, obedience, happiness or whatever was appropriate. We learnt these expressions at an early age in fear of dire consequences.

Chapter 5

My emotions were in turmoil as I tried to come to terms with previously unknown feelings. Making things worse was the two women on my bed giving me looks of utter devotion. If I didn't know better they would be prepared to do anything I asked, as though I could command them. I considered getting dressed and running for the hills, putting as much distance between me and them as I could before they came to their senses. I could see myself in a detention camp being re-conditioned for the rest of my life. Not a happy thought. Of course I had no idea what happens in these places, I didn't even know they existed, but nightmares always scare more than reality.

I removed any clothing I still had on as my rising anger was causing me to heat up. I was about to grab clean clothes when the front doorbell chimed again. I got pissed off even more as the interruption sidetracked my thought processes. Neither woman moved or even twitched as the doorbell chimed a second time. The impatience of the caller imparted a sense of frustration and anger that I needed to exhume.

With a red-hot anger I had never before felt, I ordered, "I need to see the two of you naked and be kneeling on the bed with your heads bowed when I return."

It was an offhand comment that I figured would get them to come to their senses. This silence and funny expressions as they watched me had gotten on my nerves. I stormed out of the room as soon as I spoke and went to answer the door, totally forgetting I was still naked. I slammed the front door open hitting against the wall, and yelled at the new visitor.

"What the fuck do you want. Can't I be left alone," I then noticed my mother-in-law standing on my doorstep with a look of shock on her face. That soon turned red with anger as she pushed her way into the house, past me as though I wasn't there. She went into the front lounge room where she turned to confront me.

"So you've flipped out Willow. I thought you were made of better stuff. Where are my girls? If you've hurt them I will make your life hell."

"Florence, you would have to be the second best looking woman in the church over fifty," I agreed that I had gone insane, why else would I have done what I did tonight. This is probably why I said what I said to her, "I can see where your daughters get their looks and figures from. You're truly stunning, and I can see you getting whatever man you want at your girl's nights out. Your outfit is outrageously sexy and only a mature woman such as you could even hope to wear it in style. Your legs look adorable below such a short dress. I shudder to think how they would look in those tight clothes women wear to gym. Are you even wearing a bra? That cleavage looks totally real and so scrumptious, I want to bury me face in there and motor boat you for the rest of the night."

Florence was doing a very good fish interpretation, and internally so was I as I continued, "I think you are so wonderful looking with your fantastic large boobs, slim waist and generous hips that we should skip straight to getting naked and fucking."