Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never said a word, instead she slammed a fist into the side of my head and kicked my left lower leg. I never felt a thing as my brain seemed to take this as her version of foreplay. I really had no idea what was wrong with me, I seemed to be totally disassociated from reality. My cock rose to the occasion giving her a new target that her knee didn't miss. This got my attention as I grunted in response.

At that moment we heard two voices calling in sync, "We're ready Will."

I smirked and my mother-in-law looked horrified at whatever dire things were passing through her brain. She took flight and ran in the direction of the voices to find her daughters in the bedroom. I was only a second behind her, and almost ran into her when she suddenly stopped. Again I found her turning toward me, her arm swinging around with her momentum to give me a haymaker. This time I was ready and grabbed that extended arm, and her other arm with my stronger grip.

"That's not very nice Florence. Here I am wanting to give you the same as your daughters. You can see how much they liked it and are asking for more," I swung her around to face the other two as I continued, "See what they like. Marion, Tamsyn, I want you to turn around with your back to us, on your hands and knees. Then drop your head to the bed for me. I want to see your magnificent bums in the air."

Without pause or thought they moved as fast as they could on the bouncy mattress to get in the position I demanded. When they began to move I heard them both quietly say, "Yes Will." I was struck by the sight of their perfect bums colliding as they hurried into position, giving a lovely display of cheek wobbling.

Then, as one, they were into the new position to again speak together, "We're ready Will," and they even gave a little wriggle their butts for us.

"You bastard Willow, what have you done to my little girls. Have you given them drugs? I'll whip your ass every day for the rest of your life for this."

"Oh no you won't, you demanding harlot," and I pulled her with me as I spun around and sat on the edge of the bed.

I had a strong grip of her arms and forced her to lie across my legs with her bum in the air. I laid one arm over her back to stop her rising, with the other I smacked each butt cheek three times, "You won't be whipping my bum any time soon dear mother-in-law. Tonight you are going to learn some new manners."

I proceeded to continue smacking her butt another few times. Single handed I managed to pull her dress up the few last inches required to see her bare cheeks.

"Ooh naughty girl. Fancy an old duck like you wearing a little thing like this thong. I will admit though, you have a fantastic bum and soon it will look better all red."

I stepped up my spanking on her bare cheeks as she squealed and yelled obscenities at me. I soon removed her butt floss panties causing a new wave of bad mouthing towards me. I ignored her words as I could then see her crotch clearly and, apart form being as beautiful as her daughters, it was wet. Sopping wet. A quick check of her panties I had dropped on the floor confirmed just how wet she had been for a while. This gave me renewed vigour as I walloped her butt, eventually adding my other hand as the right one was getting tired and sore. I didn't realise at first that she had stopped loudly cursing at me and trying to escape. Her bum was actually rising up to meet my descending hand as much as she could do it in this position whilst being held down. Her grunts and panting gave me verbal confirmation of her enjoyment. Who knew!

My arm was about to give out on me from this abnormal activity when my concentration was broken by an enormous screech, followed by total silence. This sudden noise was accompanied by Florence tightening her whole body, remaining fully immobile for almost a half minute. There was a rush of breath as she relaxed, limp as a cooked noodle, complete with bright red bum.

With a care I didn't know I had, I picked her up and moved her onto the bed. Her daughters shuffled backwards to give her space. I had forgotten about our audience during my treatment of their mother. Neither sister had said a word or even made their presence known throughout the episode. Now I had two gorgeous women looking at me with a range of expressions. Wide eyes in startlement, horniness, admiration, love, scared, to name just a few that crossed their faces.

The third woman on the bed was looking back at me with a challenging expression, "Well Will, I had no idea you had that within you. Its been too long since anyone got the drop on me like that. Everyone is too intimidated to even look me in the eye. Are you going to finish the job you started, or leave me hanging out wet and dripping all over the bed. Are you man enough to get the job done properly, or are you the wimp you've always been. Your life won't be worth living if you're already finished."

I looked at her a moment before replying, "I certainly wouldn't want to leave you to hang out wet, it's an expensive bed."

I'm glad I never stopped to think about things at that stage or I might've wimped out. Instead I pulled her clothing off, ripping them in places although I didn't care about that just then. Her body when naked was as good as I thought it would be, just carrying a few more kilograms than her daughters. She had been wearing a bra, but it was something I think was a balcony or such like. Her nipples were large and dark brown, oh so hard and long; displayed nicely over the top of the half cups. Lying on her back might have contributed to them showing as gravity spread her flesh, but what the fuck did I know or care.

I pulled her legs apart and, without any thought towards my wife or her sister, I mounted their mother. She was really wet, saturated would be closer. It was so easy to push in with all that lubrication, although I did stretch her in my passage. I heard her moan as I pushed in, her expression was one of thorough enjoyment like I was feeding her a favourite chocolate fudge. Her body responded with another rigid spasm and a groan of delight. As I continued with the fucking I lost count of how many orgasms she had. This was one sensual woman who enjoyed her sex.

My third climax for the night rushed through me from my balls and out of my cock causing me to groan, mostly in pain. This gave her a final climax, at least as far as I could give for a while. My brain entered a stage of disbelief at tonight's activities and results. After three years of having sex, in one evening, hell within a couple of hours at most, I had increased my sexual experience by fifty percent. Beat that!

I was bushed, totally worn out. I could see the other two getting antsy and maybe wanting to have another round with me. I didn't think my cock or my body could cope with more. Hell, that last cum hurt. I looked at them and recognised their expressions as one I had seen on a wild life program about a pride of lionesses watching a herd of wildebeest.

From somewhere in the recesses of my mind I made a suggestion, "You need to clean each other up, I am going to watch from my chair."

Blow me down, they did just as I said. I moved out of the way for my own safety as the pair of sisters rolled into a 69 and feasted on each other with enthusiasm. A couple of minutes later their mother made a moan as she started recovering, which got their attention. They disengaged and pounced, fighting for best position at their mother's pussy. She began moaning in delight at the sensations of being eaten out. Eventually they slowed and with some pushing and prodding got Florence moved so they could daisy chain each other.

I was in hog heaven as I tried not to think too deeply into what this all meant. I knew I was still in trouble because there was no way the rest of the church women would take kindly to my behaviour tonight. These three will surely wake up tomorrow and be hunting for my blood.

We must have fallen asleep at some time during the chain event. When I opened my eyes the women were still in the end to end positions, but had relaxed and disconnected. We were all lifting our heads as though woken at the same time, rubbing our eyes and blinking. They all looked at me with expressions letting me know they had not changed from before we slept. I let out a breath of relief that I wasn't going to be neutered on the spot.

Then I heard a repeat of what must have awoken us. The front doorbell chimed, followed by very loud knocking on the door. Then two things happened that froze the blood in my veins.

The front door was unlocked, obviously by someone with a key, derr, and secondly a woman calling out, "Marion, are you there? Have you seen Tamsyn and Florence. You didn't show up to your special night. Where is that useless boy of mine? Willow, why didn't you answer the door, you useless wimp of a boy."

The three women on the bed swivelled their faces toward me from where they had been pointing in the direction of the front door. It was like a choreographed move, possibly because I groaned and mumbled, "Oh shit, not another one."

>>>> to be continued