Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 02

Story Info
Will and women escape.
6.2k words
4.64
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex participants are all legal age.

Incest is lesbian, minimal and secondary to the story.

If you like it, thanks for reading.

If not, then thanks for trying to read it.

I write because I like writing stories.

PART 2

Chapter 6

The appearance of my mother was definitely unexpected. I was still recovering from my herculean fuck fest with three women. Speaking of whom, they were now sitting on the side of the bed facing the open doorway. Viewing three magnificent women like they were was overwhelming. Their gorgeous curved bodies and beautiful faces was enough to grab and hold my attention for the next hundred years, if only I could survive that long.

Harriet Hollis was taking a long time to arrive, making me assume she was checking each room as she delved deeper into the house. This was very out of character for the woman I knew. She ran her family the same way she ran her company, with an iron will fist. I knew both as I worked in her company as a lowly desk jockey crunching numbers, whilst she had the exulted position of CEO. At one time I thought she might have given up and returned to her car, but that would have been an impossible dream on my part. It had sounded at one time that she had returned to her car.

Various ideas ran through me as I considered the best way to meet and greet her. My wife and her female family members I considered were strong characters, and I knew how lucky I had been to come out on top. How I did this was a mystery to me, even though it was myself who must have done it. My memory of the events was chaotic, it was like my body was being used by something or someone else. Silly, but I had become someone else to force them into sex and, for whatever reason, it changed their natures from dominant to submissive; at least for the short term. I dreaded waking in the morning to find myself hung, drawn and quartered, seeing my dismembered body parts spread all over the room. I'm not that stupid to think I would wake up in that instance, but the imagery was enough to terrify me.

There was a discrete scuffle noise from the hallway just outside the room. If I hadn't been intently listening I would never have heard it. The women on my bed were watching the doorway and seemed to all direct their line of sight to one spot. I assumed mother was hiding out of my vision looking in on the women. Their attention was held for a minute before all three turned to look at me. Sitting more upright I took this as a signal that she would be entering the room. I still had not come up with a plan except to copy what had already worked. My prayers were that I would come out of this with my freedom, and most of my body parts intact. My life had been controlled by this woman from the moment of my birth. She had made every decision for me, taught me exactly how to behave and how to act, even how to think. My legs were shaking, as were my arms as I stood to face her. I took a deep breath and braced myself for the verbal battle to come, hopefully followed by me taking her physically. I had never ever looked at my mother a a sexual being. She was the ultimate authority figure; tall, strong and unbending. As to having sex, blahh! I would prefer to eat dirt.

Nerves must have been getting the better of me as I unthinkingly brushed my hands over myself to remove any dirt or dust and to straighten my clothing of any wrinkles or misalignment. I was still naked which shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did. I then decided I had to get myself prepared for battle with my overbearing mother. My cock had been resting even more than the rest of me and still needed more downtime. I had to get it back to its powerful self so I tried to think sexy thoughts. Somehow I totally missed that there were three prime female specimens in the room with me who had shown they would cater to whatever I wanted. My mind went to new places, thinking about mother, trying to picture her nude. A woman a few centimetres taller than me with a slim body that only barely curved from shoulder to hip. Her saving grace were the gigantic breasts protruding from her chest. Trying to guess how large and what colour her nipples would be was as far as I got.

Being lost in my imagination I barely noticed when Harriet stormed the room. It was only her sudden appearance that got my attention as she seemed to jump through the doorway. I looked at her for a bare second to note she was pointing her right arm out toward me holding something in it. That was all I recall as my body went into shock with every nerve-ending screaming its complaints. My every muscle constricted, holding me in place. I would have screamed had I been able to breathe. It felt like I was already in hell for an eternity until I blessedly passed out. I know this because the next thing I remember was being held by my wife as she cried and gently smoothed back the hair on my head.

I had trouble understanding words being spoken to me, although I sensed hands carefully touching me. Minutes later I was conscious enough to recognise the two women on the bed with me, and another entering the room to put a glass to my lips. I happily sipped the cool water and managed to croakily speak.

"What happened."

This sent them into more crying and their hold on me increased. At least I got an answer and explanation as they helped me to sit up.

Florence filled me in, "I'm sorry master, we were unsure what we should do. I don't think any of us expected Harriet to attack you with a weapon. We thought you would be able to help her you like you did for us."

"That's okay Flo', I would never have thought that likely either. But how come are we still at home?"

Tamsyn took up the story, "Master, as soon as we saw what she was doing with the taser we pushed her away. Mother and I kept her away as Marion went to see to you. She is a very strong woman, but between us we managed to get her to leave. I was glad the taser had only a single charge in it, and that she was here alone. I think she must have seen our cars out front and after she got no response at the front door, thought we were in danger or something. She had the taser in her hand although hidden from us when she stood outside the bedroom door."

Marion was crying and added, "I am so sorry master. It is our fault you were hurt, you couldn't see her and we never gave you any warning she was there. Please forgive us, although I know we would never have done that for you before today."

I suddenly had three sobbing women with their heads pressed onto my body, as they held me like a was a life preserver in the middle of the ocean. I was still coming to grips with things and did the only thing I could think of. Gently rub them with my hands, trying to console them as my brain raced with all that had happened. Never in my life had I needed to think ahead or consider the unknown. My conditioning had always been to do as told, meaning the females did the thinking and decision making. Men just provided the obedience and did as told. The only thing I could decide was that I wish I had more than two hands. Two into three didn't quite make equal odds.

Having three women submissive to me was an overwhelming thought. How, what and why went through me until I had a headache.

"Girls, please girls, we need to think of what to do next. I don't want to think about what mother will do next, but I know it won't be good for us. Now that you set yourselves against her, you will be in as much trouble as me. You might still be able to convince her I had drugged and influenced you. I need to get moving so I can be gone before she comes back with others. No way we could stop them. If I'm gone the three of you might stand a chance of being left alone if you blame me for everything. She hates to be beaten at anything, and she won't give up finding me. I just have to keep moving till I find a safe place," I knew I was rambling.

I was again set upon by the women, crying almost hysterically and holding me

as tightly as they could. With their voices muffled against me and being of the same family with similar voices, I couldn't discern who said what.

"No master, don't leave."

"You can't go and leave us."

"You have to take us with you."

"We can help you."

"We can't live without you."

There was more that they mumbled but it was all indistinct, although I got the idea of what they meant.

"Shh, ladies. It's okay we'll stay together. But we need to get going. We could be in trouble soon," at that they seemed to simmer down an regain composure, "We need to get dressed and be moving. With any luck we can drop in to your homes Flo and Tam and grab your own stuff, so you just need outfits for now. I am guessing club wear won't be suitable."

It was like I had lit a starter button as the room turned into a hub of activity. Marion took control and had me go get dressed. She then ushered her sister and mother into her wardrobe where they began to find suitable clothes to fit each of them. They all had a similar body shape, just varied by a few centimetres here and there. Fortunately my wife had many different styles of clothing that could be utilised. I had my best jeans and shirt and grabbed my carry bag to pack a few items.

The women were demonstrating that they might have been brainwashed to consider me their master, but their intelligence wasn't gone. They had gotten a suitcase and were packing necessities for Marion. Florence then went to the kitchen to grab food items. I marvelled at their decisiveness as to what we should take. I started packing Florence's vehicle as it was the largest available to us. Items were brought out continually as I stowed them as best I could until the space was full.

Sitting in the driver's seat warming the engine Florence and Tamsyn shoved more bags onto the centre of the backseat as they climbed in and buckled up. Marion had a few items she stowed at her feet and a small box she put into the glove box. As soon as she buckled up I drove off as carefully and as fast as I could go. I had to be careful to not attract police attention, I knew the church had women working in all of the emergency services. Men never worked anywhere except church run businesses. As I got far enough down the street I spotted a couple of vehicles with flashing red and blue lights in my rear vision mirror. They had stopped where I guessed my home would be located. We all watched those lights until I turned a corner.

Chapter 7

We were lucky that Marion's family lived nearby and we could quickly reach their houses. Not really all that much luck or even coincidence, as all the church flock lived within easy reach of the church compound. I think our members occupied almost a quarter of my suburban street alone. The church actively purchased houses, as they came on the market, in the surrounding neighbourhoods for our expanding congregation.

Florence was closest and her husband opened the door as we arrived. To say he was surprised when she was accompanied by us instead of the 'real man' he expected. Julienne was like a fish without a fin, not knowing what to do now that the evening he had set up for was no longer going to happen. He actually went into shock and cried, mumbling that all his effort to tidy and clean the bedroom and set things up just as Florence liked them was all wasted.

I may have been an obedient pet, but this level of behaviour was way beyond my expectations. I wondered if this was what I would have had to look forward to after decades of submissive servitude. Florence totally ignored him as she raced to pack some clothes and necessities. She left her daughters in the bedroom to put them into the suitcase as she went to her study, returning with a leather satchel and large wallet. In the ultra large walk in robe in her bedroom she shuffled things around at her shoe section to come out with another leather bag. She then went to the kitchen and, after a few moments, returned with a couple of shopping bags used instead of the old plastic ones.

I grabbed what I could carry and repacked the car, hoping I had enough room for Tamsyn's bag. I was soon joined by the sisters while I could hear Florence's voice from the house, without understanding her words. When she joined us and closed her car door I could pick up someone blubbering, realising this was probably her husband Julienne. I drove the car off to go to Tamsyn's place as Florence spoke.

"I never thought about any of this before, it has always been, 'just the way it is'. How could I have been like I was, to have my supposed husband so pathetic. He wasn't always like that, although he never said or did anything against what I told him. That was an eye opener, we really have feminised the men to such an extent they wouldn't even be called female. I tried to tell him about what has happened to me, but her refused to believe. For probably the first time since marrying he disobeyed me and wouldn't leave the house. Seems the church hold on him was stronger than my own. I only hope the church bitches don't take this out on him. After all, he chose them over me."

She sighed and went silent, I suppose she had a lot to think about. I kept my mouth closed as I was fighting my own demons from seeing this man after my changing. Sadness could not begin to describe how I felt at that moment. To say my emotions and mental stability were on a knife edge would be an understatement. I almost jumped when hands landed on me from beside and behind. I had a hand on each shoulder and one on my left thigh.

Marion had her right hand on my thigh after reaching across from the passenger seat. I glanced at her quickly, as the road conditions allowed, to see her thoughtful face looking to me.

"I'm really sorry Will for the way I treated you. I don't know what happened earlier tonight, but for the first time in my life I feel a calmness inside. We might be racing around as though the zombie apocalypse has descended, but I feel at peace. A great weight has been lifted from my shoulders and a dense fog has evaporated. I am actually able to think and see everything clearly as though for the first time. Thank you sweetheart, for doing whatever it was that you did to me."

Chapter 8

Not so surprisingly the reception we received at Tamsyn's house was similar to that at Florence's. Tamsyn's husband, Robyn, opened the front door to be astounded at who had arrived. He too had been busy preparing the house for his wife to return with tonight's male. A family get together had to be the last thing on his mind. Tamsyn went into the lounge room to talk with Robyn as the rest of us split to the master bedroom and kitchen. I grabbed what food I thought we could safely carry that wouldn't go off without refrigeration. The women began packing a few clothes and necessities for Tamsyn. She joined in after grabbing some things from her study. I attempted to repack the car, but it was an almost impossible task.

The carport door opened and Robyn was packing things into their other car. I was pleased with my brain power that I worked it out that we could take two cars.

Marion was soon beside me advising, "Florence thought it might be good idea

to spread over two cars. We can carry a bit more stuff, Tamsyn told Robyn he would need to retrieve her vehicle from our house."

We moved a few things to the other car and soon were waiting on the other two to follow. Marion had a sad look in her eyes as we waited. Holding my hand she gave it a squeeze to get my attention.

"I will again apologise for all that I have said and done to you. I never ever gave any thought to you or your feelings. Heck, I never thought men had feelings, we were taught you were like pets and needed women to do all the thinking. I have no idea how you changed me from what I was, but I really have to thank you. That also goes for what you did for my sister and mother. It's like we are totally different, what's amazing is that we all feel emotions like never before. We all feel love for each other as family, and for you as our saviour. I especially feel what I think is love for you as my husband. These feelings are totally new to us and can be a bit overwhelming. A major difference is that I want you to fuck me, make love to me. I even want to suck your cock and have you shoot your spunk into my mouth so I can taste and swallow it."

She kept hold of my hand as she turned back to watch for the other two to get ready. I sat in silence, trying to understand all she had said to me. She had never wanted me to get anywhere near her body unless it was to scratch her back or rub her feet, through her clothes of course. Sex was apportioned out like a miser pays his bills, begrudgingly and only after investigating every alternative.

I wish I knew what I had done to the women tonight. This was all a mystery to me as well. Tam and Flo were now ready so I drove off ensuring they could follow me easily. I had started today as normal and it wasn't until late afternoon I somehow changed. Marion was telling me she would be taking lovers from now on, regularly every month. This lover would also get her pregnant if she thought him suitable. I would just have to like it and be the loving cuckold. I tried to recall what had changed inside me. I know something snapped and I was a different person. Then I forced myself on the three women, basically raping them, although I tried not to think of it like that. It was like my cock had become a gun, my cum was the ammunition, and I was shooting the evil out of them. My only saving grace in my mind was that they ended up enjoying our time copulating.

The biggest dread I held was that I would have done the same thing to my own mother if given the opportunity. It's one thing to fuck your female in-laws, you have no blood tie to them. But my own mother is a different kettle of fish. I could only hope that an alternative would show itself when I next face her and need to force her to acquiesce to me.

"Marion, do you have any idea where we can go? We can't keep driving all night, and I need to find a petrol station soon as Florence hadn't gotten Julienne to fill the petrol tank recently. It's only half full and I would guess Tamsyn's car might be the same."

Marion didn't answer me straight away, instead grabbed her phone from the centre console and called her mother.

"Mother, any thoughts on where we might be able to go for tonight?"

I heard silence for a few moments and thought the pair in the other car were discussing this, then a mumble came from Marion's phone. She listened and agreed with the speaker before hanging up.

"There is a small hotel a few kilometres outside of town. It's off the main road near to that race track. It should have vacancies and we don't think they would have any ties to the church."

I couldn't think of anywhere better and headed in that direction. Even this late we should be able to find them open and get rooms for the night.

The ancient crone at the motel office ignored me while I booked the room. I had wanted to get two rooms, but the women vetoed that suggestion without any discussion.

Tamsyn just stated, "We are all too scared to be away from you Will. We'd just join you in whichever room you went into, even if you got four rooms."

As it turned out they had some cabins at the rear of the property for people who would actually being staying the night.

The crone simply gave me an option, "You want to sleep here the night?" and continued when I confirmed this, "Well in that case we have separate cabins for that purpose. They have two beds in them as well and it comes with sheeting and blankets. Our normal rooms only have the one bed with just a sheet on them. The main motel complex can be a bit noisy when we get busy a bit later tonight. You'll want some peace and quiet, all the coming and going can be disturbing. If you happen to hear a lot of wall banging or screams and moaning, ignore it as our customers with their clients or friends are here to let their hair down.

12