Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can pull your vehicles out back beside your cabin and it will be safe and out of the way. Be sure to lock them up, we don't guarantee the contents of your cars will be there in the morning if you don't lock them. Here is your keycard to number five, there are clean towels and bedding in the cabin. Have a pleasant night Mister," and she turned the booking book around to read my name, "Oh, that makes a change from Smith, Have a pleasant night Mr Dickson."

It took me a bit of thought to understand what she had meant about the motel rooms and noises. I have had a very sheltered and controlled life. Except for two years of part time study at a local college I had never been outside the direct control of the females of our church. I was luckier than most of the males, as I had even watched a banned movie and kissed a girl. She was not even of our faith. These experiences had set me apart from almost every man. I had also secretly watched pornography on the internet, and although I was horny doing it I was also petrified I would be caught and punished.

This porn viewing could have also caused me a problem when I first accidentally felt Marion's pubic hair. Porn only had bare pussies and I thought all women had no hair down there. I never saw her naked, but did manage to feel a little bit when I had to hold my cock when we had sex. Impossible to see anything when the woman you are with is almost fully dressed, sheets and blankets over both of us and the lights are off. I did confirm this once when I snuck a peak while she was in the shower. I had to hold a hand to my mouth when I saw she had a full bush of hair down there, it was weird to see.

Chapter 9

I was the last person to use the bathroom that night after we dined on the food we had brought with us. The cabin was one of those prefabricated rooms with a bathroom squeezed into a space beside the what might be called a kitchen dining area. It had a sink and cupboard, microwave oven and tiny fridge. A little round table smaller than my arm length had four tiny chairs squashed together around it. The old lady was correct that there were two beds, although they filled up half the available room. Before you reach the beds was a three seater couch facing a TV mounted on the wall. At least they had bedding and towels, that should have been thrown out after the Vietnam war had finished.

I grabbed the last towel and went to the bathroom. The women were all wearing the bath towels as they finished preparing for the night. It was nice to have a hot shower even though the water dribbled from the head.

With a clean pair of undies I returned to the main room to be confronted by three women. Not a surprise there, as they were all there before I had my shower. They were, however, sitting on their knees facing me on the nearest bed without even the towels as covering. Their expressions were serious as they bent to touch foreheads to the bed, forearms flat onto the mattress. Nothing was said and nobody moved from that position, not even to peek up at me as I would expect. To say I freaked would be an understatement, just as to say my cock popped up to full extension would also be an understatement. How often does anyone have three gorgeous sexy women kneel in supplication to them. You might, but I certainly haven't, until now.

A minute ticked by as we all remained in place. Them kneeling, me standing watching them kneel. Then an epiphany hit me like a bolt of lightning. All that had happened tonight, the total reversal of domination and submission between the sexes. The only difference was that the females had taken the lead in being submissive, just as they had when they were dominant. Instead of demanding my obedience, they were demanding orders from me. They had even fought off my female attacker while I was unconscious. My hold on them was not an active one, but something at a subconscious level. The opposite of the type of control that had been forced on males in our church. These women wanted, or needed, me to lead.

It might have been tempting to get some revenge on these women for all the hurt, pain and humiliation I, and all the males, had suffered in the past. The thought crossed my mind three or four times before I got control of my emotions. Whatever had been done in the past was a function of the church and a result of its teachings. We were all caught up in the machinations of whoever sat at the head of that organisation. With a small battle being fought inside me I made the first tentative overtures to get our relationships into some manageable even keel.

"Please, all three of you, sit up so we can talk."

I looked around for somewhere to sit and decided the bed was as good a place as any and parked myself on the unoccupied bed. They shuffled around to face me and we all sat on the edges of our respective beds. At least they were smiling at me, much better than the serious expressions.

"I'm not sure what to do now. So much has been happening tonight that it's difficult to think straight. So far we have basically reacted and done things that seemed obvious at the time. I hope we can think of what happens next so we don't get into trouble with the church."

Marion spoke first, "Master, we will do anything you want to do. I know we need to talk and make decisions," and she looked to her companions on either side of her getting nods in agreement, "but for now we need you to be close to us. You formed some sort of bond to each of us tonight. We can feel it, but don't really understand it and nor could we explain it. It's just there."

Tamsyn continued for her, "I can feel that as well. When you were in the bathroom out of sight all I could think about was you. I almost joined you, I felt a loneliness with you out of my sight," and getting nods from the other two as Florence spoke.

"Master, the only thing I think that stopped us joining you was that we were together. That is the three of us were here together and I felt stronger for it. That and the bathroom was too tiny for more than one person," we all smiled at that and I was glad they still had some independent thought, "When we knew you were finishing and about to join us we just had to show you our love, obedience and devotion. So we knelt in supplication for you. But we need something from you."

Marion, as my wife, took her turn again, "Yes Will, we need you to make love to us again. We need this so we can survive through the night. I'm not sure why we need it, or what is happening to us, but I know in the depths of my heart that your making love to us is necessary. It is like something at a basic level of our beings."

She didn't waste any time with further talk as she moved from the bed to put her arms around me, her lips to my mouth and her body onto mine as I was pushed backwards. Her mother and sister were about one second behind her and they helped by pulling down my underpants. My erection had caught in the elastic band and was pulled down with the pants. Marion was lying on top of me with her legs apart when my cock sprung back up and hit its head against her pussy. By sheer coincidence, or I suspect with a helping hand, it aligned precisely with her vagina and she pushed down to impale herself. We both groaned at the feeling of my sliding in non-stop all the way. Her kisses became passionate as she humped up and down my cock until it became too much for her and she sat up to rock and roll around to get the maximum contact with my cock. It took barely a minute for her orgasm to start and the feeling of a vagina rhythmically squeezing me was too much and I shot a load into her. She screamed in ecstasy and dropped forward to rest on me as we breathed heavily.

I wasn't given much time to recover as my wife was unceremoniously removed from her position to be replaced by her mother. Florence was inserting me before I realised she was in position. Even my sudden panic of not being hard was short lived as she got all of me inside her. I had remained hard and she took full advantage of my cock's condition. Riding me like there was no tomorrow and she was a young woman with boundless energy. I got concerned that Tamsyn might be upset at being last, but a quick glance showed that she was occupied with cleaning out her sister. Seeing that, was more than I could cope with and I let loose another load of sperm. My cock expanded and pulsed which must have felt good and Florence screamed her approval with her orgasm.

No sooner had she quietened when Tamsyn pulled her off me and grabbed my cock with her vagina. I was in heaven and flabbergasted. I had shot twice in just a very short time, and I was still just as hard as when it began. If my guess is correct then my second load was as much as the first which is an impossibility. I had researched many things when I was watching porn and the answers were always the same. Men are one shot wonders and need time to recover and resupply. It was obvious Tamsyn had never read the same things I had and she was having a great time with my cock inside her. I noticed now that each woman was the same on the inside now, whereas that had each felt different the first time. Having a woman with bouncing tits and rubbing your cock sent any other thoughts out of my mind as I counted my blessings. I grabbed her nipples, giving them a squeeze which sent her into a frenzy. She stopped breathing and stopped moving, my cock was held tightly as though in a circumferential vice. This set me off and jerked Tamsyn to take a breath and give a scream as her orgasm plummeted through her. My load seemed the same size as the last two, impossible but somehow I knew it to be true.

She slipped over to lie on the bed and was accosted by her mother, well her pussy was accosted. I can only assume my wife had cleaned her mother out of my semen while I was occupied with her sister. Seems incest between female family members is okay with this new anti cult group. I'm not complaining as I never quite got that far in my porn teachings, so this was new to me as well.

I was dropping into a stupor as we all settled and I was hugged from both sides as I laid on my back. A hand from the third woman was over the top of my wife and had a strong grip on my now softening cock. We hadn't even cleaned up, which was something that had been vitally important in our previous life. Things had to be washed and douched even though I had always worn a condom. I was going over some of the things that had worried me, but couldn't even grasp onto a thought. It was all too much and I was too tired. Heck, six times in one day doubling the amount of sex I'd had in my life. I was so close to sleeping as my body did that final relaxation and deep breath, when my phone rang.

It was a normal sound, but I wondered who the heck could be calling. A lot of people had my number, but up till now the phone had been silent unless it was between the four of us. Thinking back, it was a bit strange that not even my mother had tried to contact me. Surely she would have thought she could bully me or talk me into surrendering for my sins. Then it occurred that not even the other phones with us had rung. It was like we had dropped off the edge of the world. We were all stirring now at the intrusive sound.

"Did each of you bring your phones? Have any of them been called yet tonight? Is it normal for your phones to be silent during an evening."

I could sense the three women thinking about my questions as they tensed up. Each answered in their own way that they had their own phones, and even business phones in the case of Florence and Tamsyn. They had all been silent with no calls received, and that wasn't normal. My phone had gone silent as we got out of bed and checked the phones, all confirming they were switched on and had enough bars to show they were connected to the grid. My phone started ringing again so I picked it up. I don't know why but I was very careful how I grabbed it in case it was a bomb or something. Who knows when you get scared what your brain dreams up. The number was not displayed and I nearly hit the red button to stop it ringing. Again, I don't know why but I answered it instead. All I did was hold it, put it on speaker and remained quiet, not answering it as I normally would. It also stayed quiet for a moment until a woman spoke.

>>>>> to be continued

12