Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 03

Story Info
Will gets help.
8.8k words
4.61
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex participants are all of legal age.

Incest is FF, minimal and secondary to the story.

If you like it, thanks for reading.

If not, then thanks for trying to read it.

I write because I like writing stories.

PART 3

Chapter 10

"Hello Will Dickson. You may not remember me, but we met a while ago when you were going to college."

Her voice had a familiarity to it, but I couldn't place it. I had only talked to a few people whilst there.

"I know you are listening along with your three companions, but don't worry. We are not going to hurt you in any way. In fact I can assure you that nobody from your former life will find you where you are currently situated. The only problem is if you go up to the main motel complex you might get recognised by someone from your church. Isn't that right Florence?"

We looked at Florence who blushed, embarrassed at being caught out doing something wrong. She nodded to confirm that she had been here before. I then realised that how else would she know this place existed if she had never been before. As though the caller could see the answering nod she continued.

"Of course they have never been to the rear cabins, none ever stayed overnight to actually sleep," and we heard her giggling at her crude reference, "You are as safe as you can be for the moment, and maybe for a short time to come. We are looking out for you and were able to block the tracking signals from your vehicles and electronics. Your phones are unplugged from the mainstream phone network, and also can't be tracked.

"Will, have you remembered who I am and where we met yet?"

I had been trying to push through my memories as to where I might have met this woman without success, and responded as such, "Sorry, but your voice sounds familiar but I can't place you at all."

"Oh Will, you hurt me to the core," laughing hard to show she was kidding, "We know that your conditioning by the cult can be extreme and you must block many things to be able to survive and remain sane. To give you a little reminder, cafeteria lunch and a little hidden corner afterwards."

She went quiet allowing me time to recall details of memories I had indeed buried. The gist of my experiences were easy to bring up, but details were very difficult. That's when it hit me.

"Oh yes, the kiss. That's you? Wow, my apologies. I remember you, not sure how I could forget my first and only kiss. That memorable moment saw me through many lonely nights over the last five years or so. The one thing I could never recall was your name, and you never turned up to the lectures after that."

"Thank you Will, it's encouraging to know my kiss can be a memorable one. Nice boost for my ego. Just so you know, you were a great kisser as well, especially for having virgin lips."

I blushed with my turn to be embarrassed as the women with me looked at me with smirks. Not long ago they would have been yelling at me and dreaming up my punishment for my transgression from church doctrines.

"Now, to the who and why of this call and our actions. I cannot be on the phone for much longer or our transmission might get intercepted. My name is Sabrina Wildflower and I am a member of an organisation that tries to counter the effects of religious cults such as the church you were a part of. We need to sit and talk to you and this could take more time than we have on the phone.

"You will need to understand what has happened to you and your females tonight. We're hoping you agree to meet with me and my team tomorrow. It will be much easier to shield us for longer while we talk in a more secure place."

I looked at my three companions and could see they were as apprehensive as I was feeling. The information about this motel and that someone had been following and helping without our knowledge was concerning, to say the least. To find out they could do the things to out phones and electronics stuff. Then I this thought brought to mind what she had said about tracking devices in our cars and electronics. If true then we would have had no chance of ever escaping without some help.

I asked my three women, yes I somehow had actually thought of them as mine, "What do you think?"

They looked to each other for guidance until each shrugged in submission, I assumed to the inevitable.

"Sabrina I guess we will have to meet. If what you have said is true then we owe you our thanks. We also realise that we aren't in a position to say no to you as it would be too easy for you to leave us to our own devices. This, I guess, would mean we would easily be tracked and found by the church."

"Good Will, although even if you said no we would not have stopped helping you get clear. It would have been harder and possibly less likely to be successful. If you can be ready at 8am I will come and pick you up at your cabin and take you to the meeting. Until then please try to remain inside. It's unlikely anyone will be at the rear of the motel, but no need to take unnecessary chances. We can't block you from someones eyesight. Good night to you all and see you tomorrow morning."

We all said, "good night," but the connection had already been severed. A minute later I was surrounded by naked bodies as each tried to gain solace from me with close contact. Not knowing what to do myself, being just as worried as them I held who I could as tightly as I could. We eventually all fell asleep, although I know my sleep was a very disturbed one.

Chapter 11

Sunrise was early and we were already eating some of our supplies for breakfast. I don't think anyone would recall what we ate, but it seemed a sensible thing to do. I found myself on the lounge watching an early news show with a woman snuggled in on either side of me and Marion sitting on my lap. We were still all naked as the skin to skin contact seemed to provide better comfort. The female flesh around me didn't go unnoticed and my cock soon grew and poked my wife from below. She obviously liked the feeling and began moving on top of me rubbing my erection along her butt crack.

I was surprised when she lifted up and, with a hand, grabbed my cock and sat down on it, embedding it inside her vagina in one move. We both let out a groan, and Flo and Tam took note of the movement and sounds we were now making. Marion was pumping on me faster and faster as the other two became very affectionate and touchy with me. My head was turned from side to side as I was kissed by two horny women while my wife bounced her way to an orgasm. The sudden extra tightness on my cock and the fun of kissing two other women set my own climax going and I filled her.

Seems I am always going to have sex in threes. Yes, all good things come in threes, and I get to cum in three.

Tamsyn was the first to take advantage of Marion's cessation of activity and literally pushed her off me and onto the floor. Marion gave a startled, "Ouch," as Florence tried to get a hand onto my cock. Her older daughter beat her to it by twisting around to get her leg over me. Facing me now she reached down between us, grabbed my sticky cock and inserted it into her vagina with a groan of enjoyment. Florence ensured she got my mouth as her daughter used my shaft to internally masturbate herself. The passionate kiss I received had me back to feeling horny, as did the rubbing of vagina walls on my cock. Tamsyn took very little time to reach her peak and again I was shooting my semen to fill up a woman.

She dropped forward to rest against me to then be unceremoniously pushed to the side so my cock could be used by the third, and most impatient, female in the room. I was in a heaven that I knew would never be sanctioned by our old faith. Florence had enough experience to use my cock to make herself reach her peak in very short time. She could use her vagina to also keep me on a horny high and we climaxed together. My third load was, as usual, as large as the first two. She fell forward in exhaustion, even though it had been an extremely short session. With Florence cuddled on my lap with a head on my shoulder, Tamsyn had turned herself around to be cuddled to my side and Marion had crawled up onto the lounge on the other side whilst I was otherwise occupied and was snuggling me opposite her sister. We made a very satisfied little group.

I opened an eye to see that we only had thirty minutes before we were to be picked up. I wriggled and got the other three moving. After a very quick shower each we dressed and were waiting with three minutes to spare. I used this time to give each woman a hug, we all looked worried and apprehensive about what was to come next. They each needed me to kiss them. I could feel them relax as each of our lips came together.

Chapter 12

The sound of a car horn made us aware that they were here. The van waiting had windows only at the front. The driver's window was open allowing me to see the driver. It was the woman I had kissed at the college, looking the same as best I could remember her. She smiled and pointed to the rear door which opened electronically for us to enter. They had at least used a vehicle with enough seating for the four of us. The door had closed and we were moving before I had my seat belt buckled, I had waited to ensure my companions were secured first.

It was a quiet ride after Sabrina warned us, "No speaking while we are moving. There will be plenty of time after we arrive at the meeting to discuss everything. Can you please put any electronic items into the box at the rear of my seat, then close and latch it. This includes your phones, watches and car keys. Even a garage door opener or other gadget you might have in your pockets or bags. I doubt you would have anything in your clothing or person, but we will check after we arrive just in case. We need to be sure about our safety."

We complied and we almost half filled the box and I closed it, noting the seal as it latched. True to her word she drove without showing any awareness that we were in the van. I recall thinking that if anyone was watching her they would assume that either the back was empty or only had merchandise stacked inside. There was even a screen of sorts between us and the front seat which I assumed made looking inside difficult, because I certainly had trouble seeing through it.

It took about two hours to finally arrive at our destination. We didn't get much chance to determine where they had taken us as we could only see light variations through the front screen, nothing with definite shapes or colours. I know my sense of direction had been lost after only five minutes into our journey. I remember seeing TV shows and movies about super heroines, Wonder Woman being one I can think of at this moment, and how the villains gassed people to put them to sleep when taking them somewhere. Not sure why this came to mind but I don't recall sleeping during the ride so I guess we weren't gassed. I hoped that this meant our new acquaintances were not villains.

We were driven straight into a garage and the automated door closed before we were allowed to leave the van. Sabrina then welcomed us to a safe house, her words not mine.

"I'm sorry if the cloak and dagger stuff is uncomfortable for you, but believe me it's necessary. We are fighting a battle that can become very serious and consequences can be permanent," she indicated a man with a very serious expression who had come out of the house through a connecting door, "This is Brian. Please be patient for another minute as he waves his magic wand over each of you. It's actually just a detector for anything we wouldn't want to be present at our meeting. Unlikely any of you have been bugged or have a tracker in your clothing or injected into your body, but we need to be certain."

While she was talking Brian stood in front of each of us in turn waving the wand scrupulously over our entire person. No part was left un-scanned, even the soles of our feet were checked. Fortunately there were no indications to be concerned about.

I asked, "What about our phones and other things we put into the box, will we get those back?"

Brian answered which was the first thing he had said, "Sorry, but no. We will take them away and destroy them. It is too risky for us and for you, should they be allowed to transmit your location. We will provide you with new clean phones with new numbers. If you can tell me what else you put into the box then I'll see if that can be replaced for you. You won't be needing things like your old garage door openers of car keys either."

We took turns to itemise the things we had put into the box, Brian nodded to most of the items.

When it was my turn I had another question, "We won't get far without our car keys."

Sabrina, who had been patiently waiting while Brian was doing his security scans answered, "We have been emptying your cars of your possessions and will provide a new vehicle for you. The cars you were using will be disposed of, probably shipped interstate and sold or scrapped. Just so you know there were two trackers on each of your cars that we have found. Most of your personal possessions will make their way to you with the new vehicle after we have checked them over carefully. It would be my guess that any suitcase or bag you use could be, and probably is fitted with some form of tracking device. It might seem odd to you that your friends and your guiding church would do this, but no cult can allow anyone to run away. You were lucky we were already aware of Willow and had made contingency plans for his future."

I was speechless that she said they were aware of me and had plans, this was getting weirder by the minute. I must have looked like I was going to speak, but Sabrina interrupted first.

"We will explain it soon, when Brian is happy we are clear," at which he turned to her and nodded his acceptance, "Okay, please follow me inside. If you need to freshen up after the drive here there is a bathroom in the first door on the right down the hallway off the kitchen. We will wait here in the kitchen for you."

I found my hands had been grabbed by my wife and her sister. Florence was standing close behind me and was gripping my shoulder. I suggested that they might like to use the bathroom first, getting nods from the three, but nobody moved away from me. I looked at Marion who gave me a funny look and swivelled her eyes towards the hallway. I am dense and it took me a moment to think and come up with what she was trying to say without words. I made a move forward and was shadowed by my women. Finally getting the idea, I slowly shuffled to the bathroom with my companions.

They only released me after the door was closed and locked behind us. I had never been present when women go to the toilet and had an intellectual interest in how they did it. This was never covered in the sexless education lessons given to us by the church. I had the funny idea that they were just as curious about my standing to piss as I had been about their sitting. We were quiet the entire time as though scared that our voices would set some alarm off, or something just as odd. Perhaps we were all just overwhelmed by our current circumstances, I was. What had started as me not liking my wife having lovers and getting pregnant by them had ballooned into an adventure story not even Wonder Woman could have envisaged.

Chapter 13

Seated around a table in the dining room with hot and cold drinks and some biscuits we met another member of Sabrina's team, Harry. He was a smaller man than the giant brute that was Brian. Harry was almost effeminate and reminded me of my father and Florence's husband. This new man was definitely the boss of this group by the way he acted and took control of the meeting.

"Will, Marion, Florence and Tamsyn, welcome to our little get together. We have been following your church group for some time hoping for a chance to break its power. It's been a very difficult cult to separate a member from. It presents as such a normal religion that very few even have an inkling that it is an evil power. I include its own members in with the general public in that statement. I will leave my rantings for another time as I want to first introduce what we are, what we do and what we hope to achieve. I guess you will also be wondering why we seemed to suddenly display an interest in your safety and welfare.

"Firstly we call ourselves Consortium Opposing Cult Keepers," I recalled seeing a sticker on some of the equipment Brian had used before with the letters, COCK, "We attempt to overcome the cults that have such total control over their congregations. We are not against the mainstream religions, but those smaller churches that use mind control, extortion, violence and other techniques to keep people in line. We know that your church is a female dominant society and the males are subservient, almost treated as subhumans. The teachings are started from birth on both the females and males so each behaves as they determine. You all were on the inside of this without being in any central power group, but any person who attempts to leave the church or even speak against them disappears. I mean they totally disappear as though they never existed. This has been a thorn in our side for a long time as anyone who might come to our attention is gone before we have a chance to make contact.

"The indoctrination is so strong that we have not been able to circumvent it, even with the tools we have available. It was almost pure chance that Sabrina was attending the local college and met you Will. She immediately felt your inner power and potential, although it was impossible for her to make any direct push for you. It took her a lot of work to even get you to slightly drop your guard so she could do the little bit she managed. That then took almost five years to produce results, although I must say we never expected it to happen the way it did.

"Please accept what I am about to say as we can't really provide tangible proof of how Sabrina can do what she does, or how you, Will, were then able to set things going in such a grand manner. We all have certain gifts and talents that we use to the best of our abilities to fight against evil. Brian has a talent for electronic things and security. I can determine patterns, or see if something is out of balance. Sabrina can sense what is inside people, what their true personality is like, then she can give that person the chance to be what they should be.

"In your case Will, I felt something different at the college. It was too general to be able to isolate what it was, so I sent Sabrina in to scope the place and people out. It took her a while but she narrowed it down to your class and then to you specifically. We had no idea what was so different about you, only that you had the capability to change and become who you were meant to be. Your church mind control had effectively fenced off your inner personality so that you complied with all their doctrines. Of all the people in your group you were possibly the only one we could do anything about. What made it a bit easier is that you were also physically segregated from your community for some of the time.

"Sabrina had to work to get your mind to open a bit so she could push a suggestion into it. I call it a suggestion as that can be understood, but it was more like an egg that needed time to grow and hatch. What I am saying is that we have what could be termed supernatural powers, although we can't jump tall buildings and unfortunately we have no lasso of truth," the jumping buildings stumped me but I understood about the lasso of truth, "Anyway it eventually hatched when you were pushed to your limits. I believe it was the idea of your wife blatantly taking lovers and them fathering children that you had trouble coping with. I don't blame you, I'd hate that to be pushed onto me.