Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I come to what you did to actually convert the women from the church teachings and place their faith in you. It wasn't just one thing that you did that I can determine, and mind you this is just conjecture. First off, you demonstrated dominance over them. For females brought up to be the dominant gender this was a new experience. The only other controlling figures in their lives were other women, like older family members and the church hierarchy. It seems the church made a fatal mistake by having every female as a dominant. Not all people are natural leaders and thus not all can easily take the role of dominating others. I think you got lucky Will in that your wife's family do not come by this naturally. By forcing them to comply physically you probably got them quite confused. When your core teachings are called into question many people tend to become comatose like. They freeze in indecision, like how most people don't do anything during a crisis except stay where they are and watch. Fight or flight is only carried out by the stronger personalities who can think whilst under pressure.

"You then approached them as a sexual partner, not as a subservient male. The only men they expect to have true sex with are those from outside their faith and thus it doesn't count as far as their normal lives are concerned. I would guess that most men having sex with a woman would welcome the woman to be demanding and in control. After all they only want a roll in the hay and calling the shots or being told what to do means nothing if they get their share of that pussy. I would hazard a guess that your women were more than ready for penetration. They had all been taught from birth that they will enjoy sex provided it's not with a man of the faith. By now you were acting so different that I doubt they considered you to be anything but a normal man. Certainly not a wimp in the church.

"I find it interesting that you didn't strip them of all their clothing at this time, but perhaps your inner self was wanting to finalise your domination of them. Saying to them they are not worth your effort, all you need is their vagina. Women are to be considered inferior. Not wasting time you entered each woman and they got to enjoy your attention. Multiple orgasms would have sapped most of their physical strength and the overdose of endorphins set the stage for a happy woman.

"Now you carried out the coup de grace by leaving your essence inside them," he must have noticed confusion at what he referred to, "You came into them. Your semen is your essence. I think this set up an immediate reaction inside their body and altered their way of thinking. You basically instilled your control onto them. By this time their whole body and thoughts had been overcome by your actions and your semen finished it off making the changes permanent. I'm not sure how it did it as this would require much study and testing, but I think this is how you did it.

"The most important part was the physical constraint you put on them. The rest just followed. Either you were very lucky that things worked in your favour or your inner self somehow knew what it was doing regardless of the rest of you," then with a big smile he added, "So, any questions or have I confused you too much?"

I sat stunned at what he had been able to think up. Whether true or not it sure sounded like it fit the facts. I looked at the others to see similar looks of wonder. Slowly my lovers grinned and Marion slowly spoke.

"Wow, thank goodness Will did it too. He was able to let me feel real love for the first time," getting sounds of agreement from her sister and mother, "I think we all need to thank him for saving us from being monsters."

Our hosts swiftly left the room giving us the room to ourselves was all I had time to be aware of. Following Marion's declaration of loving and thanking me I had three women attacking me. I was unceremoniously stripped naked and they quickly joined me. I tried to take control and get us to the bedroom, but I had trouble talking with a pair of lips plastered to mine and a tongue shoved all the way inside my mouth. The rest of me had hands rubbing all over me, centred on my dick and balls. I was a body full of sensations as they used me as their personal love doll. All I remember of the next hour was that I came multiple times and heard a lot of female screaming. Somehow we had made it to the bedroom as I woke up amongst a confusion of multiple sets of body parts. If I could think clearly I might have been embarrassed for the display we must have put on.

Chapter 16

Dinnertime that evening was a quiet affair even though Harry and Brian were still there. It seems Harry had one more thing he wanted to say that he had been prevented from doing earlier.

"While we are waiting for tonight's meal perhaps I can say one more thing. Firstly you can stay here in the house for as long as you need to. You will be as safe as we can make possible, provided you remain hidden from those of your old church. You can't go out in public anywhere near your old area in case you are seen and recognised. Near here should be reasonably safe if you take precautions. We have several items that can change your looks enough to not be easily recognised.

"Having said that we ask that you consider joining us in our fight against the cults and, in particular, your old church. We do not demand you do this, it is all voluntary. Our assistance to you is because we want to help those who need it. We never expect anyone to repay us. Please at least think about it. I believe you can add a lot to our ranks. Sabrina will remain here with you unless we need her services elsewhere temporarily. She can look after you all and guide you to learning how to live with normal people. She can also help train you all to defend yourselves against physical attack. We have full training facilities and training experts in this city that we can call upon.

"All expenses are paid by our sponsors, so you don't need to rush to find work. If there is any sign of trouble Brian and I will get here as fast as we can to help you. I will leave you now and only check back with you occasionally.

One other thing we ask is if you can talk with Sabrina whilst you are here and tell us everything you can think of about the church. We know a bit from our own investigations and observations, but the four of you could add so much to our understanding. Information is the cornerstone of how we can best fight."

We thanked him and Brian as they left us. We also thanked Sabrina, although she looked a little flustered after the women got through hugging her, and how they pushed us together so I had to hold her in my arms as well. I thought like I should apologise for my hard cock that she must have felt digging into her. I didn't say anything, as I felt her gently grinding against it as she held my hug for longer than I thought necessary. She surely didn't act concerned or worried at feeling my hard cock. I did wonder if she might have been planting another seed of an idea into me. She succeeded as my hands slipped down to grasp her gorgeous hard athletic butt. Perhaps it was my turn to plant some seeds into her.

>>>>> to be continued