Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is exactly what I did for a while. Sabrina pulled up several websites so that I could learn about it. I will say that I was amazed that this type of thing was done. I accepted things, but I kept to myself about my questions about why a man would fuck a woman's butt hole when she has a very serviceable vagina. Not sure I liked what I was seeing, but if this was the only way to free these men, then I resolved to myself that I would do it. I couldn't even be certain my cock would get hard at the thought of putting it into that dirty hole. My women seemed more curious than me, and I assumed Florence had done this thing in the past. I would ask her to guide me if me fucking a man had to be done.

Chapter 21

A day later we were practising our defence moves in the back yard when Georgina interrupted us with urgent news, "Sabrina, Brian just contacted me to say they had been alerted that Florence's husband was going to be taken to the compound to live. We know that anyone who is taken there never comes out. I have been keeping tabs on Julienne and he is acting out of character, becoming very agitated when visited by church members and he has stopped attending some church sessions. He has only gone to enough so he has been lucky to have been left in his house so far."

We all stopped to listen and I could see Florence look sad at the news, "I know I don't love him, but he did a marvellous job raising our children and looking after the house for me. He really is a sweet gentle man, and I'd hate for them to hurt him in any way."

I thought for all of two seconds before deciding, "Let's move. Georgina, where is he now, and do you know when they are likely to pick him up?"

She answered my while we all rushed to the house to get changed into our 'work' clothes and grab some things we might need. Our hosts had a package of items they normally used for grab and runs, including blankets, hoods, syringes of sedatives, tasers and police type batons. Lethal weapons were not normally carried unless extreme resistance was expected.

"I think the church security will be there, possibly over the next day or two. There was no indication of when, just talk with committee members about them doing it."

We took two SUV vehicles as the five of us made our way to the house as fast as we could drive without getting into trouble with traffic police. We had to live far enough from the church and its environs for our safety, but it was frustrating to take so long to get there when we were in a hurry. Using our communicators we made plans on how we would do this, although we had already talked through various options beforehand. In the end we decided to just do it as straightforward as possible. Florence and Tamsyn would go inside to get him out with Sabrina waiting in the car for them out front. Marion and I would wait in the other car out in the street to run any interference if needed. We wanted to be as fast so we didn't get caught again.

Georgina would try a new method of bypassing the house cameras they had devised since our first mission. That had almost been derailed when the security had shown they could detect if the cameras were not working correctly. There must be some real-time surveillance or just service checks on the lines they used. I think this time we would be running a recorded loop through the connections to the computers, or something like that. We would still be able to see inside the house in real time, just the transmissions to elsewhere would be bypassed.

It was getting late afternoon when we arrived and the street was its normal suburban peacefulness. I parked down the street from the house where we could still see it, as Florence drove into the driveway. Our onboard monitors gave us a view inside the house and Julienne was alone in the backyard tending to the garden. There were no cameras outside, but we could just see him through a window with the kitchen camera.

I could see them exit their car in the driveway with Tamsyn carrying her bag and another with clothing for Julienne to change into. Florence led the way around the side of the house where I lost sight of the pair.

I heard Florence speaking softly in my ear piece, "Blast it, the gate's locked. I'm so thankful for the exercises we've had to do. Old ducks like me shouldn't be able to clamber over high fences like this."

A second sound in my ear told me Tamsyn was giggling at her mother. A few seconds later they were talking.

Florence went first, "Hello dear, the garden is looking lovely this year. How have you been Jules?"

I could faintly hear the startled response from Julienne, "Oh, who's there? Hello Florence, thank you. I'm trying hard to make them look good this year. Are you home now?" then he made a funny noise, "Sorry ma'am I didn't mean to question you. Please forgive my impertinence. Hello Tamsyn, it's nice to see you again."

Tamsyn almost whispered, "Hello father," I could hear sadness in her voice.

Florence sighed as she became again aware of what she had done to this man, "That's alright Jules. You have every right to question me after I ran out on you. I'm here now to ask you to join me at my new home."

"You moved permanently? I thought you might return home, all your belongings were left here. It looks like you only took a few things with you."

"I won't be returning here again Jules. Would you like to come with me now to our new home?"

It went quiet for a minute, when Julienne spoke again his voice was louder and clearer, "Yes ma'am I would like that, thank you. It's become difficult here for me lately as the women have been coming often. Always asking the same questions about you. I never said anything to them. After you left that day I realised you were more important to me than the others, unfortunately you were gone and I couldn't contact you. I tried your phone, but only got the message answering then it stopped working altogether. I wouldn't have wanted to disturb you, but I wanted to apologise for not being obedient straight away. I'll understand if you walk away and leave me again."

Florence spoke again, I could hear a catch in her voice as though trying to hold back tears, "No it's okay dear. You have to come with me now though."

I could hear some rustling and other indecipherable sounds and his voice was now quite loud, "Thank you ma'am. I'll just pack some things and come right away."

"Wait Jules. No time to pack anything. I want you to change all your clothes into what Tamsyn is holding."

They made small talk as he must have obediently been doing as told. That moment a black SUV came quickly down the street and stopped abruptly in front of the house. The two women carefully got out of the vehicle making their way to the front door.

I alerted my two women of this, "Tam, Flo church security have just arrived are at the front door."

"Shit shit shit, what do we do now."

"Stay where you are for the moment. They seem curious about the car out front, one is looking at it now," then I had a thought, "Sabrina, how are you going? That woman is giving your car a close look through the windows."

Sabrina whispered in response, "I think I am okay. I ducked down and with these ultra dark windows, it's impossible to see inside on a clear day like today. I dropped to the floor under the steering wheel as soon as they arrived and locked my doors. The only window they can see through is the front and I am out of sight."

I had been thinking as Sabrina was whispering, "Okay, I have an idea. Be ready to get out of there fast when I give the word. Tam, do you think the three of you could climb over the back fence and cut through the yards to the next street?"

"Should be able to, the horizontal wood beams are on this side so we can use them to get over."

Florence added, "We might be able to go to the house on the right hand side as the other one has a loud dog. It was always kicking up a fuss."

"Georgina, do you know if the church security patrols have guns, or just the tasers?"

She answered almost immediately, "My notes say they only have tasers and batons o their persons. Thee could be guns in their car though.

"Okay, thanks Georgina. Tam and Flo, you go over the back in a minute when I say to," then I saw the security woman on her radio, "Shit I think they might be calling in backup. Here's what we'll do. When I say so I want the three of you to get over the fence and into the street out the back. We'll pick you up from there. Sabrina I want you to be as fast as you can when I give the word. Start up and drive like mad. We'll give them something to think about to give you a chance to go. The one who doesn't get followed will pick the others up. I am going to drive up and get their attention.

"Marion when I stop at the house I will pull up near the woman looking in Sabrina's car. I want you to have your taser ready and zap her. That should keep them busy. We'll put our hoods on so at least our faces won't show through your open window or through the windscreen."

Marion looked at me with wide open scared eyes, but she nodded and grabbed her taser, releasing the safety.

"Okay, good luck everyone. Tam, Flo love you, get moving," as I raced the engine through the gears before stopping as close as I could. As I pulled up only a few feet from the security woman Marion aimed and pulled the trigger. The uniformed woman turned to face the intrusion allowing the probes to hit her dead centre on her body. This caused the woman to stiffen and fall backwards.

I yelled, "Everyone, move, move now."

Marion dropped her weapon and began closing her window as I drove off as fast as I could. Meantime Sabrina was quick in starting her car and reversing out, doing some nice stunt driving by sliding the front around as she put it into forward gear and raced off. In my rear vision mirror I watched as the second security woman ran to catch us with her own weapon drawn. The downed woman was getting up onto her feet, astounding me that she was so fast recovering. I could see Sabrina in the distance, losing sight of her as I turned the first intersection to get to the next street.

Sabrina called out, "I'm clear and can't see any pursuit. I think we surprised them too much for them to think of chasing. How're you Will?"

I was concentrating on driving so Marion responded, "We're okay. Tam, mother, how are you and father? We're almost at the house at the back now. Sabrina, keep driving, we'll get the others."

Tamsyn sounded winded as she called, "Okay, the neighbours were home, but they only stared at us as we hightailed it through their yard. We are just at their side gate now, be out front in a few seconds."

She was correct as we all arrived at the same time, Tamsyn was first and opened the back door to scramble in and slide over. Julienne was next followed by Florence who unceremoniously pushed her husband into the car and to the middle of the seat. I didn't wait any longer and drove off as Florence tried hard to close the car door. She called for me to stop a moment. I slowed enough so she could pull the door closed, then took off again. It took a minute until they were buckled in. Marion had opened her window to retrieve the taser wires that had been caught up as we had driven off before in a hurry.

Sabrina spoke to us, "I just got a call from Brian, they heard talk on the security radios and they are on the lookout for us. They have also fudged a report to the police to advise if we are seen. There is a locale close to here we can dump the cars, its a small warehouse just ten minutes away. Brian sent the address to your phones, I'll meet you there. Be careful as they think there are at least three other church security responders in the region.

I drove very carefully and were lucky to reach the place and drove straight inside as Sabrina waved us in. As soon as I turned off the engine Marion was leaning to me with her arms around me, holding as tight as she could. The others exited the vehicle, and the three women hugged each other. I saw them and got Marion to release me so that we could join them. The five of us remained in a tight group hug for quite a while as the adrenaline coursed through us.

We are not trained military specialists, just a bunch of people thrown into a tight spot. We never expected to be in battles, even low key ones like this when compared to what we see on TV. I saw Julienne standing alone, he wasn't fidgeting or looking awkward. He was obviously well trained to allow his wife to do whatever she wanted and he would wait for her next command. I found it sad to think this is what men in our church had become, and glad that somehow I was different.

Sabrina's phone rang, it was Brian telling us he was about an hour away and would pick us up as soon as he could. We settled in, finding a little kitchenette and a stocked mini-fridge allowing us to have a cold drink. There was also a working toilet, much to our relief.

Sabrina looked at me seriously, "Will, if I had known exactly what you planned to do I would have advised against it. It turned out okay, but we were very lucky."

I gave her a curious look and asked, "Why so Sabrina. I think it went very well."

"Yes it did, but the security teams wear body armour that should have repulsed your taser charge. They must have bought cheap ones as it didn't work to specification."

"Oh damn, that would have pickled everything, I hadn't thought of that," then with more thought I said, "So that's how she was able to recover so quickly. I expected her out of action for a long time. Bugger."

A bit later while we waited for Brian, Florence began chuckling, to be joined by Tamsyn when they both laughed out loud with the rest of us looking with concern.

I asked, "Are you two okay?"

Florence tried to answer, but had too much trouble getting a clear breath, Tamsyn managed to utter, "It's alright. Mother did you realise your neighbours were nudists?" getting only a shake of Florence's head, "I wonder what the church would say if they found out the Hendersons did their gardening in the buff."

We chuckled at their mirth, although I couldn't recall exactly who the Hendersons were.

Florence spoke with difficulty, "But, what a sight to wish I had never seen. They must both be at least 150 to 200 kilograms each."

Ahh, I thought. I then recalled who they were, seeing Marion now knew as well. I had to agree, that would not be a pretty picture.

>>>>> To be continued