Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 05

Story Info
Will strives to save his family.
9.5k words
4.48
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: I'm told I use too many words, so don't expect a short jerkoff story. I tried being brief in another tale and lost the plot, so will stick to my own style. Let the story tell itself and be as brief or as long as it needs to be. You have been warned.

Incest is there but I tried to keep it secondary (and quick) to the story.

If you like this story, thanks for reading.

If not, then thanks for trying to read it.

I write because I like writing stories.

@@ WARNING FOR THOSE SQUEAMISH ABOUT MALE TO MALE SEX. THERE ARE A FEW PARAGRAPHS THAT HAVE IT, BUT DON'T BLINK AS YOU MIGHT MISS IT. I HAVE INCLUDED WARNINGS WHERE THE ACTUAL DEED IS WRITTEN. @@

>>>>>

PART 5

Chapter 22

My life settled for a while after the rescue of Julienne. Nothing was ever openly discussed at the time but we all seemed to need a breather. That had turned into another close encounter with the security teams, scaring us all into facing the reality of what we were doing. I had to face the truth that it was a dangerous path to follow, and it didn't take a genius to see that the church wouldn't take our interference lying down. Harry came over one day to check on how we were coping, he explained that his early times had scared him and made him more cautious.

We had not tried to change the two male guests as yet. Julienne was under close watch for a while, but soon we were able to trust him. Neither he nor Robyn did anything to make us suspicious, in fact they were a marvellous addition as they loved looking after the children. Tamsyn had to admit she was never a real mother to her children. She might have given birth to them, but after that she was only superficially involved in their lives. The two kids themselves were fantastic to have around with their fun and games. I particularly enjoyed hearing them laugh.

Tamsyn admitted to me at one time when she was feeling left out of things, "I really feel so damned useless with Faye and Pete. I tried to feed them lunch today, they seemed to be getting more food everywhere than in their mouths. Rob sort of pushed in to take over, muttering about how this was man's work and I shouldn't waste my time on silly things. He actually apologised many times for not being there to start with, and pleaded with me to not cross with the children for the mess that was being made. He then asked me to get mad at him because he had not taught the children well enough to not make a mess at the table.

"Nothing I said made any difference to his attitude, and for every remark I made that I needed to help, he apologised again and made it clear that it was his job. I could punish him later. I felt so useless. Like a total waste of space. To make it plain to me how bad I was at feeding them he finished the meal and they never spilled another morsel the whole time. I know he was just trying to show they an be good kids and not get messy."

Bursting into tears as she continued while I held on to comfort her, "How could I have been such a horrid, uncaring person. I remember so much from then and there were always more important things to do. What hurts more are what I considered so important," she pulled back to look me in the eye with an almost aggressive expression, "It was high and mighty items like painting my nails or reading a book, there were even many times I demanded he make me a drink while he was doing the feeding. He would drop everything to do my bidding, then return to looking after the children. They just sat and waited for his return without even a murmur, knowing I was a higher priority than them. It makes me feel sick just thinking about being the bitch that I was."

I couldn't think of anything to say that would help as I recalled my own life from the opposite side of the fence of what she was describing. I hadn't yet had children to look after, but my wife had made similar demands on my time. I would pause what I was doing to dote on her then return as though nothing was untoward. As I held her I considered anything I could say would not help in the slightest. I ended up saying something that was probably written on a cereal packet or somewhere.

"Tam, you just have to keep trying. It's like becoming a parent the first time, you know nothing and have to learn everything," I then had a memory pass through me of the day we saved her family, "Tam, perhaps it's nothing, or maybe more important than we considered at the time and never even noticed. When we went to get your family I recall a some things I saw and heard from the house. The children both rushed you and climbed to be held by you, they were smiling and happy to see you and be close to you. Then Robyn actually lied to protect you from the security patrol. You were able to get Faye to call out to Robyn and she lied for you, and she wasn't being forced or worried about consequences from you when she did this. They all wanted to be with you, and were happy to see you.

"I think that whatever change I made to you was more than just pushing out the church teachings. I could have changed something in you to be seen as a much better person. I would guess it only changed you to who you should have been all along."

This scenario played out a few times as my women were confronted by their past lives, and none of them liked the old them. It took a while but I was soon confronted by my three women.

They made a demand with Marion as spokeswoman, "Will we have to do something about Rob and Jules. We need them to be less submissive and hopefully reverse the feminised effects. We were expecting that doctor to stay here, but she arrived, gave us all a health check and left for another place where she said she was needed. Florence tried to talk to her about what could be done about the men, but she never even tried thinking about it, just shrugged and let the topic drop. I must say, and we each agree, that she was very strange and not someone we would particularly want to return here. It's up to us to make the changes to them."

This was something I had been dreading, having sex with a man was not a high priority on my want-to-do list. But I knew I had to do it for them, regardless of my personal likes and dislikes. I then had to think about when the doctor had actually been here, and I barely saw her, no I knew why.

"I know we do Marion. Has anyone come up with a brilliant idea other than the obvious that involves only me?" Sabrina joined us, "Ahh Sab, we were just talking about the men, and I was hoping someone might have a better idea than just using me."

Sabrina laughed as my insecurities showed, "Well my big he-man we all watched the videos and read those instructions on the internet. You know what to do, and you know we will be there with you all the time. We four have talked a little and thought that at least having each wife with her husband as you do your thing might make it easier. The men will unquestioningly do as they are told by their wives, so you won't get any interference from them. I also thought about some things they mentioned in the instructions and we will give them an enema beforehand so you won't be faced with any itty-bitty unpleasantness. We don't know exactly what happens during that sex as we are all virgins back there. Well," smiling at Florence, "most of us are. But the one with experience claims she was pretty drunk at the time and it was a long time ago. She passed out soon after it was over."

The women all looked at Florence in an obvious way as she flinched and blushed in embarrassment. At that moment I heard my wife giggle and she pulled Tamsyn away and they had a rushed conversation entirely in whispers. A few times they would give stares at each other before returning to their discussion. Their little tete-a-tete did finish but only after they giggled, to then burst out laughing while holding tightly to each other. It might have been entertaining, actually it was, as neither were wearing bras and their boobs did amazing tandem acrobatics with every movement.

As they disengaged, and before I showed disappointment with the display ending, I asked, "Well ladies, have you come up with a plan. Or did you just remember hearing a good joke that you didn't want to share with us."

This got a chuckle from the four women, until Marion spoke, "I did just have an idea if you must know. It's not a way to get you out of having sex with the men, but I thought you could do with some practice beforehand."

Now I was getting scared, "Umm, There aren't many men here, and any practice with them is still going to be having sex with men. So I don't quite follow your thoughts."

Marion smirked and answered, "Master, you can be dense at times. You won't be practising on other men, you will be practising on us. We are going to give our butts to you," her serious expression and authoritative stance with hands on hips got the other women laughing as she added, "Purely for educational and scientific purposes mind you. There will be no enjoyment allowed like they show in those videos."

I suddenly had Florence and Sabrina sitting on my legs and Marion and Tam cuddling in from either side. Without detecting who said what they all moaned and agreed that it was a super idea, among other words of encouragement and agreement. I thought to myself that I must have watched different videos as them as I saw nothing in them to be so happy about. All I could think of as I had watched the screen was of my cock going into that dirty hole. I couldn't push this aside even after they said such holes would be pre-cleaned with an enema.

Just the thought of what they were intending to do must have got their pussy juices flowing as I was summarily whisked off to the bedroom. As they were herding me there I distinctly heard Georgina quietly complain, "Oh not again. Don't they ever get enough of him."

The great thing about having so many lovers at one time is that my clothing is removed so easily and quickly. I never even have to wait as at least one partner is naked and waiting for me as the others undress me. My body is touched so much all over that I can't help but be hard and ready, and it seems my lovers get off on dong this to me. They are always wet and ready for me to enter them. I did have a brief concern that they might just start with practising the anal sex, but then remembered they would do an enema before starting. I breathed a sigh of relief and went with the flow of satisfying my four women.

Not for the first time did I ponder during my post coital rest, how I could stay so hard for so long and cum so many times. I had looked it up on the internet to learn this was abnormal. Not only did I cum so often without the volume tapering off, I shot a much greater amount compared to what was written. I only found reference to men shooting large quantities so often in fictional stories. I had to wonder as I tried to determine what I did shoot. I got a look at what could be most of one time when Florence took it on her mouth, to hold it there and show me before swallowing. I had to guess it was much more than one tablespoon, but less than two. I approximated to 30ml each orgasm. I often did this eight times in about two hours or so. Of course I couldn't confirm the volume every time, but it did make me wonder if I was a freak.

Chapter 23

My lovers went out for a shopping trip that afternoon, laughing and playing around as they often do. I was sitting quietly in the back yard letting the afternoon sun relax me, when I was jumped on. Two laughing little bodies thought it funny to attack the sleeping man. They screamed in delight when the quiet man became a growling tickle monster who rolled around the backyard playing with them. After a short while we were settling in to dig holes and build sand castles when I noticed our audience. I had become used to Tom and Dick being nearby in the background, but today my brother-in-law and father-in-law had joined us in the yard sitting uncomfortably on the outdoor chairs.

"Hi Rob, Jules. Did you come out to get the kids, we were just having some fun playing."

Rob answered, "No it's fine Mister Will. You are very good with them and they really enjoy being with you."

They looked a little tentative and glanced at each other a few times before Rob spoke again, "Mister Will, we were hoping you could spare us a minute of your time."

I looked back at them and raised my eyebrows in surprise at being called Mister Will. I thought I had heard him say it the first time, but ignored it. The second time I had to take notice and wondered why they would be calling me that. I had known them for a few years and we had been fairly informal with each other, what with being fellow feminised submissives and all.

Jules was quick to point out, "Of course Mister Will if you are too busy we can wait until you have a little time."

This really got my attention, after all Jules is my father-in-law, "It's no bother guys," and I turned to my niece and nephew to tell them I was going to talk with their father and grandfather. They almost totally ignored me as they were concentrating on their current castle building project as only toddlers can do.

I went and sat with the men and started the conversation hoping they would tell me what was up, "Please just call me Will like you have always done."

Rob spoke up, "I'm not sure we should do that Mister Will. We see that our wives, your wife and the other woman call you Master, and we wouldn't feel right thinking of you as an equal. We have never known a male to have women treat him with any sort of respect. Yet here four of them bow to your wishes, so you must indeed be a superior person, even though you are a man."

Julienne added, "Yes, it is a very difficult thing for us to understand and cope with. We also see that our wives have changed dramatically since being with you. They try to treat us as equals and talk like they feel some type of emotion toward us. They have even wanted to look after the children which is something completely foreign to any man. It was always our job and we had to keep ourselves and the children out of their way. I can't count the number of times I had to sleep on the floor in the garage if Florence was disturbed by our children when they were young. Now she looks crestfallen if I apologise for things I would have been, at best, scolded about. Yet now even when Faye and Peta run around and shout the women never get cross."

Rob chuckled, something I had never heard any man do before, "Just the other day I caught Tamsyn feeding our children. They were in a total mess with food spread everywhere. I got so scared she would get angry, not just for the mess but because I had obviously been late in getting them lunch, that I barged right in and took over. I was petrified all afternoon that she would punish me for the transgressions. She never did anything, and even smiled at me later, talking nicely to me and the children."

I had to say something, and just went with what popped into my head, "I realise this is all very strange compared to our experiences of the past. I guess nobody fully explained the situation to the two of you, perhaps because they had to be wary of where your true allegiances lie. Let me tell you this.

"Something happened inside me the night Marion was to attend her first Coming Out night," both men nodded knowing about those nights and their importance, "Well, the result was that I was able to undo the teachings of our church. Then through some actions of mine I somehow did the same for Marion. Later that night I helped Tamsyn and then Florence to step away from what the church had done to them. It seems the church methodically and completely brainwashes all of its members from birth, including both males and females. I'm not sure why but females are made totally dominant and males submissive. Our entire lives were sculpted to be this way and on the third anniversary of our marriages we all get the final action that seals our fates. That is when the Coming Out night happens. The two of you know about the monthly girls nights out as you have lived through them for years." seeing them nod again, although neither showed any problem with what had occurred.

"Just so you know we are trying to find a solution to allow men to similarly escape the churches teachings. These keep you acting as they required rather than as your true nature intended."

I could see them thinking deeply about this and Rob spoke, "Why can't you just do to us what you did to the women? I think I would like to be able to act like a person as the others here seem to do. The men who visit sometimes and the other two, Dick and Tom, seem to not require female approvals to do anything."

Jules was nodding an added his request, "Yes, I would like that as well. Although I admit it sounds scary as I have been as I am for decades. Even my daughters now treat me with respect and kindness for the first time. It would be nice to be changed like they have."

This got to me and I almost choked with my feelings of inadequacy to act for their sake, "What I did to the women is more natural for a man to do. It's not quite the same if done man to man and I'm uncertain I can cope with doing it. My women are working on it with me to see if I can do it. If it works with them, I promise to try it with the two of you."

They looked relieved and I saw some rare smiles on their faces and I was embarrassed as they effusively thanked me. I was still called Mister Will by them which I ignored, hoping it would stop once I have freed their minds. They went to play with the children and I went inside the house.

As I walked in through the back door I saw my women going quickly into the bedroom. I hadn't heard them come home and wondered if they had overheard my conversation with the men. Can't say if that worried me or not, I don't think anything was said between the three of us that would be of concern.

The five of us only ate a small amount that night for dinner, and we went to bed much earlier than usual. I saw the other 'normal' adults in the house give us smirks as we bid them goodnight. The five of us always went to bed together so I couldn't work out why they treated us to weird looks. Just another behaviour action to confuse me.

Florence took charge in the bedroom and ran through what I would need to know. It all seemed so technical and involved. Who would have thought it would have to be like this. I haven't had to prepare any of my lovers for intercourse for quite some time. They seemed to be ready whenever when were going to do it, even if I tried to surprise them. Bums didn't produce the required lubricants, they didn't just expand all on their own when you are horny. I was told I could do oral on their bums like I did on the vaginas, but on this I wasn't really sold on the idea. I know I'm closed minded, but a lifetime in a fem cult would do that to you, I think. Of course I also knew that back then if a female had told me to lick her arsehole, I would have stuck my tongue out immediately, used it on her arse and thought nothing of it.

Anyway as explained to me they would lubricate their holes and my cock and I needed to slowly and carefully insert my big round peg into their ultra tight round hole. Once fully in, and they are expanded to let me fit comfortably, I could do as normal and pump away as though in a vagina. This really left me cold as it all sounded so unemotional, almost robotic. I resolved to learn this to help the men, remembering I will be saving my own flesh and blood family soon. I had to do this for them by starting with my in-laws.

One bright spot was that Marion said she wanted to be pumped in her pussy before having her butt done. This made me feel much better as I can understand that, and it seemed more natural to me. So that is what we did.