Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25

Seems I wasn't to get a long reprieve having been out of action for only an hour or so. My women wanted me to stay with them and hide all evening in bed. I was tempted, but I also knew it wouldn't solve anything. If we were to be put down I wanted to know about it, and be able to resist any attempts against us. Hiding away in bed would just allow any action against to be a surprise, not a good way to stay alive.

"I've had my melt down my loves, but I need to face them before they decide to act against us."

Sabrina spoke up, "You shouldn't worry too much. I don't believe they see you as any threat against them. Your own actions give them hope that you are either too weak or too incompetent to do become a major threat. Besides they need you for the moment to act against your old church. You already have better results with that than they have against any cult in the past. They will want to keep you as an ally. I know they will be concerned and provided you don't start acting like a new messiah they will just keep an alert watch."

We tidied up and joined the others in the kitchen where Jules was enjoying a meal with his grandchildren. He started to rise as we walked in but relaxed back into his seat when I carefully shook my head and frowned at him, glad he understood my gesture. Brian and Harry were still here, watching me very closely.

Harry asked, "Are you okay Will, you gave us quite a scare. Perhaps we should postpone the operation for tomorrow."

"No I need to do it tomorrow, we could lose our best opportunity by putting things off. If Georgina is correct they will all be in their homes for a couple of hours. It would be rare for them to all be at home, it is always likely one or more would be out. Because they all live close together we can quickly scoop them up before anyone will know. The only problem so far is we will need enough transport to collect them all."

Harry responded, "That shouldn't be a major problem. We have a secure bus with blackened windows like all our vehicles. It can be locked down so it is impossible to get out of except through the front door. I'm sorry to say this Will, but we will need to properly secure your family, especially the women. The men shouldn't pose much risk, but you do have older nieces. They'll need to be treated the same as the married women. As sorry as I am to say this, but you will need to heal them yourself. Helen thinks that any pre-adult girl can just be re-programmed with proper therapy. After eighteen they have already received the early stages of the drug treatment from the church similar to how they treat the males."

I didn't like it, but after doing what I did to Rob and Jules, I knew I could face almost anything. We ate dinner and went back to bed. I still wasn't feeling the best after my meltdown, so it was better to hide under the guise of needing to rest before tomorrow. It sounded like a flimsy reason, but nobody disagreed.

My women decided the best way for me to feel better was to feel them intimately, many times. They also went overboard calling me master in the hope, I guessed, that I would get used to it and ignore anyone else calling me that. I loved the way they wanted to help me. Sex is a great way to relieve all that inner stress, and I obviously needed it. We didn't sleep until after I dropped twelve loads. The bed would have been a total mess had my lovers not been so diligent in cleaning each other from wherever I left a load behind.

Breakfast was quiet as we all quietly stayed in our own thoughts. Our plan had been gone over enough times that we all knew what we each needed to do. Brian and Harry arrived with their own and the special bus. Overall we had our two SUV plus van, Brian and Harry's SUV and the bus. Brian was licensed to drive it so that was going to be his job. He had very little actual field experience as did Georgina. She would be his backup in the bus as it also had a desk area for a computer. They would keep tabs on church security, the target houses and control the video streaming from the houses.

We would be in teams to facilitate things. I and Sabrina would need to rush to each house leaving each team to quickly load the families onto the bus. Subsequent teams would be left to wait for the bus as the two of us moved on. We should all be at the last house together as that will have the adult children, so there should be more than one team to subdue and hold them.

Thinking back I was amazed that it all went as well as it did. One part of the plan I wasn't keen on but I saw the merit of it, was that Sabrina and I would be dressed as church security, or as close as we could look. Sabrina was unknown to my family. I was to wear a wig and keep my back to the front door of the house, was enough for us both to pass as female with a quick inspection. Being good church members the door would always be quickly opened for security, even if you knew they were there to arrest you. Such is the power of total mind control. We didn't worry about the male occupants as I could easily control them, or let Sabrina order them around. Adult females we had no alternative but to stun them. They were more likely to give physical resistance, or just slow everything down.

With my three women split into two teams with Tom, Dick and Harry they easily corralled the family into the bus. The first was Harry, Tamsyn and Florence. Sabrina and I rushed to my second brother's house and repeated the entry, leaving Tom, Dick and Marion to handle the family.

My older sister was next and the first team had rushed to be waiting for us to arrive. The bus had already arrived at the second house as we were leaving there. This third place also proved straightforward. We had to wait a few minutes for the bus before the two of us went to the last house. We expected this to be a problem, and we were right. This was my oldest sibling and she had three children, two girls of eighteen and twenty and a boy of fifteen. So we had to be prepared for three adult women.

Sabrina and I gained entry after my nephew opened the door. I'm not sure if us rushing inside startled him more, or me suddenly appearing from under a wig. His father came to check what was wrong and was silenced by Sabrina. She had the whole female control thing down pat by now, I hoped she wasn't enjoying it a bit too much. We must have made enough noise to make my sister, Annette worried. I heard the back door crash closed and rushed to check it. Fortunately Tom and Marion were just behind us and could zap my nieces before that tackled me. I made it outside and managed to get a hold of Annette before she could get clear.

It was a tussle to keep her from escaping and from making any loud screams. Even though she knew it was me, her little brother. It was clear that she had also been advised of my rogue status. I knew this because she told me many times exactly what a good church girl should think about rogue males, even family ones. Seems she really knew all the church doctrine and exactly what place males should be confined to. Marion arrived to help and got an earful as well about rogue females and what needed to be done to them. I felt like I needed a long hot shower and lots of soap after being with my loving sister for a while.

With some help and were able to gag and tie her up. With enough bodies available now that the last of our people had arrived we carried the uncooperative wriggling woman onto the bus. It wasn't a large bus but could accommodate twenty or so people. With everyone contained on board, we left driving within the speed limits and road rules. Georgina kept us informed that the first two houses had been raided by the real church security and more teams were now approaching the other two houses and my father's house. I was extremely pleased we had pulled this off, but did feel a little sorrow that I had to leave my father for another day.

It was a very long day as we arrived back at the safe house after dark. We had provided food for everyone in the form of sandwiches and little drinks. At the least, I think the children had an adventure. They viewed me with differing attitudes depending on age and gender. Overall, though, they posed no trouble. We didn't allow the adult females to be unbound after the shocks had worn off, but their husbands and other siblings could feed them if needed. Each woman decided to display their colourful range of language until we gagged them for a while. The next time they had free use of their mouths they kept quiet. I sat in the bus with them all so I could keep an eye on my extended family. I think my presence helped the men stay calm despite what their womenfolk had tried to get them to do earlier. When they ordered the men and children to free the women and attack us was when we gagged them.

We used an entry I had never been through before at the house, and got a surprise at the fit out in this building. Above the garage which fitted the bus with room to spare, was like a hotel. Each room was quite roomy with two large queen size beds and its own full en suite bathroom. The downside was that almost everything was either concrete or stainless steel, and all bolted or fixed in place. There were no windows and the only door had a secure external lock in place. I made apologies for the temporary living conditions as we placed a family unit into each room. There were eight such rooms on this floor of the building.

We all needed our sleep, tomorrow we could see to helping our new guests. I knew that I, in particular, would need as much strength and stamina as I could muster. There were ten adults I needed to help, and that might just push me to my extremes.

Speaking of extremes I was extremely glad to get to bed so I could rest, hoping my lovers would feel the same. One thing I will say about lovers is that they really do love to love. Again I was glad they cleaned up after me, so I didn't wake the next morning in a mess of our own making. Only six loads from me before falling asleep really demonstrated just how tired we were.

>>>>> to be continued