Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 07

Story Info
Make it a dozen, and a night with mother.
16.1k words
4.58
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: I'm told I use too many words, so don't expect a short jerkoff story. I tried being brief in another tale and lost the plot, so will stick to my own style. Let the story tell itself and be as brief or as long as it needs to be. You have been warned.

If you like this story, thanks for reading.

If not, then thanks for trying to read it.

I write because I like writing stories.

>>>>>

PART 7

Chapter 34

Rescuing my family had been a priority for me since I found out I could overcome the church's control techniques. It was the method by which I accomplished this that had me questioning if I should be doing it. The first time I did it was a spur of the moment thing where my anger overcame commonsense. Some hidden part of myself had pushed itself to the surface and removed any power that the Holy Order of Revisionist Saints had over me. This anger, and partly self defence, had me take my wife, her sister Tamsyn and then their mother Florence to convert them to be my personal harem.

Then it occurred to me that my mind was wandering when it should have been concentrating on the pussy above me, leaking its juices onto my face. Another vagina that was rubbing my cock definitely brought me back to the real world. Having five lovers demanding my semen everyday could have led to disaster for a normal man, but I was different. Ever since that fateful night when I began this conversion of cult members my sexual stamina, staying power and semen production have increased; matching the demands placed on it. It was commonplace for me to cum fifteen times in one session, although I preferred to keep it down to ten. At the moment fifteen orgasms left me overtired, especially after attending to other females earlier in the day.

We were almost ready to move to our new home. It had taken some preparation, especially setting up the secure rooms for new residents. Fortunately there was a hotel section within the complex so converting was fairly straightforward. The final move was set for the coming weekend and we were looking forward to having our privacy. The previous owners had done a great job on refurbishing the former resort. The rumour was he had over twelve wives and many more lovers due to a health problem. I could relate to some of what he is going through.

We had a couple of recoveries set for this week. The research was lengthy into who we could approach and snatch without there already being a close watch by the church security. Since the close encounter with my mother we determined the information attained by our computer boffins was planted for our benefit. We only got away because we came from the opposite direction and were much faster than they had planned; and we had steps in place to quickly hide. They never considered we would actually ram their vehicles and run. Or maybe they allowed us time to run so they could follow and find our home base as Harry and Brian suggested.

We had to plan things better and double check things before acting. No more acting on the spur of the moment even if the opportunity looked too good to pass up. We now had a greater range of different vehicles instead of looking like those American shows where all the agents drive the same type of car. Not sure how three dark grey SUVs with darkened windows in convoy could be considered inconspicuous. We also improved on our disguises so we could drive through the church suburbs without recognition. Sabrina showed us movies and a TV series on cable about a group doing impossible missions. We had a good laugh at all the disguises and gadgets they used. Apart from the entertainment we actually pulled some ideas from it for future use, tailored to our abilities and resources of course. Nobody was going disavow all knowledge of us if we were caught.

We were lucky that Georgina volunteered to stay with us, although I am still not sure why. She always scowls at me when she thinks I can't see her. Before this weekend I will have to talk to her about what her problem is. She is great for what she can do to help our cause, but if she disapproves of us, or just me, then we will need to find someone else. Even Tom and Dick agreed to accompany us to the new place and be our home security. I'm not sure about what their deal is towards each other, but my worry about man to man stuff only applies to where my own dick goes, not towards anyone else.

Sabrina also negotiated with the financial backers of COCK, initially through Harry, then directly. We are receiving independent backing allowing us to control our actions better. I'm hoping to find enough individuals we save from the HORS cult who can join us in our operations. Sabrina identified my brother Tom, and brother-in-law Ron as potentials once free of the submissive nature forced on them. More people to help rescue others from the church would be of great assistance.

Our next targets were two families of whom we have had little or no personal dealings with in the past. The congregation was large enough that many people were basically just faces in the crowd. We were hoping that not being closely associated with us in the past meant they were not being watched too closely.

We made separate raids on the families on the Wednesday and Thursday. Our investigations showed only a few areas in most houses free from surveillance. The back yards were generally clear, as were children's rooms and outside structures and garages. Submissiveness is what the church females required of their males, but this we managed to work in our favour. Provided another church female wasn't around we could order the males and they would obey our demands, once his wife was out of action.

The first was easier being a newly married couple, no children and the man hadn't as yet received his final drug dose. We waited for them to enter the garage and zapped the woman. He tried to come to her defence which surprised us, although easily overcome using our learned fighting skills to subdue him quickly. This time it was only Tamsyn and myself with the others waiting a short distance away in the vehicles. It was easy enough to bundle both into their own car and take that to meet the others. Transfer them over to the van and leave their car in a shopping centre carpark, unlocked with the keys on the driver's seat.

The second couple had four children under ten years old, which made it harder because we didn't want to traumatise them. We planned the timing so that the kids were out of the house with their father, and we easily grabbed the woman in the garage. Using her phone we sent a message to her husband to meet her at another shopping centre where we got them all into our vehicles without bother. The husband looked relieved that he was with us.

"You guys are actually real? Thank goodness! Although I never expected to be snatched. We aren't important at all, just 'run of the mill' members," then after more discussion he said, "The mistress at Sunday service warned the congregation that the devil's workers are rampant in the city and we should take precautions for our own safety. Not many in our study group had any idea exactly what she meant. We had heard rumours of people disappearing and that the church security was being expanded to protect us.

"Of course most of the wives scoffed at any likelihood of anything being wrong, but a few of us men had a chance to talk about things at the kids' weekend camps. Most of us men realise something is wrong with us, however without any knowledge, or something to compare with, we can't be sure what."

I made sure the new women were converted as quickly as possible once we got back to the house. Friday's female conversion can be finalised on Saturday morning before we made the move to our new home.

Chapter 35

Living at a former tourist resort was like living a holiday, something we had never experienced. In the church-life we were either working or attending church events. Only the important women had regular time away from their duties. We only opened up sufficient accommodation for our current needs, along with essential service areas. Attached to the central building were assorted activities. With limited knowledge of many things people take for granted we had to be shown how to use the entertainment and sports facilities. The children were very quick to pick up on these fun items and were soon playing ball games like tennis and basketball. They weren't at all good at sports, but this was the first time they were allowed to run around and just have fun.

Television was the next item discovered and many adults and children could be found staring at screens. They found it amazing at how many stations and programs were available when not being censored. One facility took a bit of coaxing to be used. The large pool of water was a scary thing to most as many had never been near a swimming pool before. Our COCK members took charge of this and made sure there were sufficient swimming outfits and flotation devices for all. Sabrina, Georgina, Tom and Dick took turns supervising the pool and teaching basic water safety. They also introduced games which proved a winning way for the pool to be viewed favourably.

Indoor games became popular in the evenings where even the adults learned how to laugh and play. Pool tables kept many of us amused as we tried to put balls in little bags using long sticks. I tried to work out what it had to do with the pool the kids had been splashing around in, but nothing came to mind.

After the first few weeks in our new home I made the effort to help the males of our group assimilate. This was done with much assistance from their wives and my lovers. I hated this act, but it was necessary. I was thanked by each man after they regained consciousness. None of them held the operation against me as the benefits of becoming their own person outweighed the process of getting there.

We had tried some alternative methods without success. Guessing my semen had a lot to do with it we tried rubbing it onto the men's skin, inserting some into the anus.

The men had no way of gaining erections themselves thanks to the drugs the church gave them. Even medical drugs for erectile disfunction didn't help. Tom and Dick came back from a shopping trip loaded with various devices that purported to help men in need. I think these came from an adult sex shop. Unfortunately even after a couple of weeks we had no success. It had been our hope to utilise their wives to pass on my semen by retaining a load in the vagina. Our thought was that the orgasm or sexual intercourse triggered my semen to work, but without an erection this wasn't an option. The single case where the man hadn't received his final dose of church drugs didn't work. His earlier doses of drugs were sufficient to prevent his change. I was stuck with doing it all the old fashioned way, which was tearing my soul apart. Each time I helped a man I needed longer to recover emotionally.

We kept up rescuing church members and after a few months we had increased our numbers by thirty adults. We never envisaged saving everyone as that would be a herculean effort as the church had thousands of adults in the congregation spread over a few cities. We only tried to help those we could. The financial backers maintained their support even after we were able to find employment for our people. Without reportable resume experience it was difficult to find jobs, but many could start their own businesses.

It was during this time that Carmella and Rhonda entered my life. We had saved them like many others. While I was fucking them the first time, I felt the difference in much the same way as my other five women. Carmella was a largish woman, and without the bond we formed, I might never have been close to her. I was glad it happened as she brought with her an unexpected variety for our love making. That was a nice way of saying she could indulge Florence in her discipline needs that I was unable to satisfactorily provide. Rhonda was a lovely woman just a few years older than Tamsyn. I got the impression she preferred my women more than me, but never said no to a good fill of semen. The skills she taught my other women allowed me a few more moments of rest during our love sessions.

I did eventually have a talk with Georgina, which was enlightening. She is a lesbian and the very thought of being with any man was abhorrent to her. Her problem was that she was attracted to me and had been fighting her feelings. Making it worse was that she thought I wasn't attracted to her as I had not made any advances towards her. The fact that she didn't want me in any sexual way whatsoever didn't factor into it. Marion and Tamsyn had been eavesdropping on the conversation and they pushed Rhonda to join us and get things rolling. Rhonda is bisexual and knew how to push Georgina's buttons. Georgina welcomed my approaches finally getting what she had secretly craved, me and my gorgeous women.

Chapter 36

With greater numbers we were able to include others in our sorties against the church. My women quite often could stay behind, and occasionally me too as Tom and Ron gained independence with the squashing of their subservient behaviour. Having other people for the recovery teams worked out well, as after six months at the new residence I was faced one evening by my eight women radiant with smiles.

We were quietly sitting in our lounge area although I had become worried after seeing the women glancing at each other for a while. It was plain to me they had something important on their minds. Marion was the first to move to be kneeling in front of me, soon followed by the other six. My worry meter almost hit the end of the scale until my wife reached out a hand to rest on my knee. It was her smile that reassured me that this wasn't going to be bad, but they had me really curious.

Marion almost whispered, "Will, darling, we have some important news to tell you," it was then she hesitated and took on a concerned look.

My worry meter then went back to the red, "Marion, what's the problem? Whatever it could be I'm sure we can fix it together." letting my eyes look at all of my women. They looked back at me trying to hide whatever it was.

"It's okay Will, there is nothing needing to be fixed, we are just unsure how you will take the news."

I was now baffled. Nothing was wrong but I might not like whatever it was. I must have looked as baffled as I felt.

Tamsyn took over, "Well, Will, dear. You see, we have been feeling a little under the weather lately," again my worry meter spiked, "But its not a concern dear. You see, we did some checking using some items from the pharmacy."

Florence huffed impatiently and spoke up, "Will, what these little fluffies are trying to say is that we are pregnant. You are going to be a father. Many times I might add."

I looked at each of the women in turn, to receive a nod from each of them.

"But, how?"

This comment got a few giggles and Rhonda answered, "I would have thought that even you would know how these things happen."

"Then it's all of you. Eight of you. All together," receiving nods from eight women.

I now had a wide eyed look of wonder, "Wow, oh wow. Just like, wow."

Then I noticed they were all looking apprehensive as though waiting for me to actually respond. I felt like a heel as I realised I hadn't responded yet in a manner they had hoped.

"This is fantastic news my loves. I never expected anything like this after all this time. I thought it wouldn't happen because it hadn't already. Oh my dears, I love it."

I dropped to my knees and held my arms out wide to be rushed by the women, now all laughing and trying to kiss me. Within five minutes we were on the bed, naked and our celebration of our pending parenthood had evolved to sex. That was a surprise to me. I tried to stop them, stating concern for their condition, to be quietened and forced to fuck them all. Then a second time. No gentle love making tonight. Our new bed was a great for these sessions. We had combined a number of normal beds together so all eight of us could be here. There was enough space for sleeping and romping. Bed covers were a problem, but we worked out the air conditioning system to maintain a nice temperature all year round. Blankets were not required, in fact sleepwear wasn't needed or wanted.

It was during a break after I finished the second round that a thought came to me from some information I had read, "Florence, will you be okay, being pregnant and all. Don't get mad at me, but I thought you were past that age of being fertile. Umm, you know how things can be a health problem once you reach that stage."

She almost laughed until noticing I was serious, "It was a shock Will. I only took the test because everyone else was, and I had felt a little off colour as well. Don't know what happened except something must have changed in me more than just washing out the church crap. Your juices must really pack a blow."

"But what about any health problems?"

Florence thought for a moment, "Not sure, I'll check with a doctor when we see her. We have our appointments in a couple of days time."

I would have continued talking to my lovers but they had recovered their energy and we embarked on round three. That put me into deep sleep for the rest of the night.

The following morning I made the announcement to our families and close friends. The response was varied and in one case unsettling. Tom and Dick were happy for us and made it known straight away, congratulating each of us profusely. Our families and other former cult members were quiet for a while as they digested the news. Slowly they became happy and welcomed the news. I knew this would take a bit for them to come to terms with. So far only one man had come to us with his fertility still intact, and only because it was before his third wedding anniversary. He was now hoping for a new woman in his life as his church appointed wife divorced him. I was the first church male to have ever made a woman pregnant that we knew about. This was a huge mountain to come to grips with for those other men.

The women had, what was to me, a weird reaction. I watched various emotions show in their expressions as they considered the news. Most already had children and in accordance with church teachings had zero emotion for those children. Church doctrine dictated that men were the true nurturing gender and women had to bear the worst of it all by carrying and birthing the little things. Children only had value for what they could provide the mother. This was in the form of work and income, or gaining advantage through marriage. When this initial reaction passed to become surprise at a male of the church being fertile. Various other emotions went past and the women all seemed to react similarly. Finally they arrived at envy that these eight women had something they didn't. The fastest thinkers put a smile on their faces and stepped forward to congratulate my women. I caught a few looks my way that were calculating in nature and I could almost bet they were determining their chances of becoming pregnant by me.

I didn't have the strong bond with all women as I had with my eight, but there was a connection we all shared. Even the early converts amongst them still required me to have sex with them. Over time I could see that their old personalities were returning, but it was a slow process that required me to fuck them regularly to re-establish their corrected selves.. Fortunately the intervals between fucks increased the more times we did it. By now my family members only required fucking every two weeks, although I got the impression they wouldn't say no to it being more often. My women often included others in our evening sessions, forgoing their own third dose. It was a hardship they were prepared to put up with for the sake of peace and harmony amongst the group.