Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a suitable length of time I returned to the bedroom, although I did shave my crotch in case she checked early on. The suitcase was interesting as I had never personally seen things like these before. My investigations into sex and porn had shown these items, but I never needed to buy or use them. I did check some items as they might prove useful, except the handcuffs were fake and had instant release on them and the same with some other items. I guessed I would just have to rely on my own powers to maintain control. I did do one thing in preparation, I undressed and knelt on the floor.

My knees felt like they had almost grown callouses, they were certainly very sore by the time she waltzed into the room. I was ignored as far as I could determine from not looking up. The door closed with the same noise as on my entry. I watched her shoes and lower legs move back and forth in the room, until they went into the bathroom. I heard water trickling then a toilet flush letting me know of her actions. The room might be soundproofed to the outside world, but the wall between the two rooms wasn't. She returned and I could hear her removing her clothing slowly and saw a growing pile on the chair beside the table. She still hadn't taken any overt notice of me. I heard some of the items on the table being picked up, put down or just moved about and her first words, "Goody, it's all here."

She had her back to me while at the table so I had a quick look at my mother. She had a nice butt, no she had a great butt for an old dame. Not quite up to the standards of my own women, but pretty good all the same. She carried a little bit of extra flesh, but overall she was in pretty good condition. This was a body of someone who looked after herself with good diet and exercise. She moved and I quickly dropped my head down.

"Well little boy," gosh she finally addressed me, "time for you to earn your money tonight. Your little boy cock looks decent enough, but its no use to me in that unfit state. Come on get it ready for me, now," I was confused as to what she meant, "Oh come on, do I need to tell your handler you couldn't do as you're told. Get moving, I don't care if you use your left or right hand, just make your little dick stand up straight."

I'm glad she said a little more so that I knew what she was talking about, I had to masturbate for her. Funny how men in the church had to be asexual, but others had to fully functional, even if still subservient. I used my right hand, glad I could get my cock to rise.

"Wow, boy. You might be low in intelligence, but at least you're not here for thinking. Now I need you to stick it into me and make me climax. If you so much as dribble inside of my vagina before I give permission you will wish you were never born," she leaned face down over the edge of the bed with her arse high in the air, "Oh god you feel good boy. If you do well enough tonight there will be a big tip for you at the end."

I went to work like the good boy I am. Did I worry about this being incest. No! This monster was the least mother type person I could imagine after getting to know my own women with our children. The thing plugged by my cock was barely human, but I resolved to change that tonight. She did climax, twice, and I was working her to a third when I decided to let myself cum. Boy it was a load worthy of me. I held her down as I shot it all into her while she screamed and wriggled around trying to dislodge me and stand up. She had quite an earthy vocabulary that I thought was unbecoming of a church leader.

Time for me to take control and get this job done.

"Hello mother, so nice to finally get together. I'm sure we will have a ball tonight."

"It can't be you, you little bloody shit. Let me go now. I'll skin you alive and flush you down the toilet, you piece of shit."

Normally my load of cum calms the woman and she needs to nap for a while. Harriet had an orgasm while swearing at me. I can only assume her adrenaline was surging after finding out it was me on the end of the cock, and she was so heavily entrenched in cult dogma, that this would be very different to others. I had allowed for the whole night of sex to be necessary to overcome her. I slipped a little and she took advantage to twist and push me aside. Her own self importance worked in my favour, instead of reaching for the panic button she turned and attacked me. I've been hit a number of times, but she was very strong, just not strong enough or trained enough to know where to effectively hit someone.

With a couple of new bruises in the making on my face I got a hold of her and forced her back onto the bed. I even managed to ignore the bite on my left shoulder as I pushed my body between her legs and entered her vagina again. She was tight but soon loosened for me. I should have guessed she liked it rough after seeing the array of toys in her suitcase. She was normally the rougher instead of being the roughee. Who knew she would physically enjoy being forced upon. With her arms gripped in mine and my body as far from her snapping jaws as I could get, I pumped my cock into her as fast and as deep as I could get. She actually came again just before I released a second load into her. This time she quietened down slightly.

Not making the same mistake of even slightly relaxing, I kept going, thanking my women for the ongoing practise of multiple orgasms. This woman was going to need every one I could manage tonight. If I said she was quieter it was only a relative comparison. Her church would burn to the ground if what she said had been uttered within its walls. It was amazing how she could get enough breath in between orgasms. She was either squealing in climax or screaming her foul language.

I might have been able to do over twenty orgasms in a single session, but that was over a period of time with breaks and build up in between. This was a continuous effort and I was tiring after only ten in about 45 minutes. At least she was now sprawled, unresistant on the bed, with only her mouth squealing or screaming. Needing a short break I relaxed my back and sank slowly on top of her. My hands maintained their grip just in case she made another move on me.

Minutes passed without any sound from her as I realised she had finally gone silent. Then I jumped with the realisation that I had fallen asleep. We hadn't moved, I still had hold of her arms and my cock continued to be erect and was tightly held inside her. Taking advantage of my unexpected rest and getting a second wind I restarted my hips, hearing her quietly moan in response. This time there was no swearing or yelling profanities, I was beginning to have hope this would work. Despite having dozed off I was still alive and free. My slow movements brought forth a squishing sound highlighting the copious amount of liquids pooling beneath us. The bedding within a short radius of our crotches was drenched, the thinner fluids had been absorbed by the bedding leaving the thick stuff sitting on top. From waist to knees we were both wet and slimy.

My partner was unresponsive so I pulled my cock out and carried her to the bathroom. Juggling a limp body made it difficult but I eventually got the shower working. When it was warm enough walked in holding my naked mother close to me. She stirred a bit as I remained standing allowing the water to flow over us. A few minutes and Harriet became steady enough for me to let her stand on her own, allowing me to clean her with soap. For an old dame she still had a body many would envy, too bad her personality hadn't been anywhere near as good. I could reposition her and she would remain as I left her, like a store mannequin. I could at least clean myself of our sexual fluids, as well as the makeup and remnants of disguise still stuck to me.

My heart still hurt at what I needed to do, forced sex was a necessity in my fight against the evil of the cult, but I hoped the taint of what I was doing wouldn't stain my soul. I was sure it would be doing just that, but at the moment I couldn't let my mind dwell on it. I was glad it was a walk-in shower after having to carry her and not step over the side of a bath, then I could just direct her to walk out onto the floor mat.

Clean and dried we returned to the bed where I left her standing and stripped off the wet bedding. Amazingly, spare blankets were in the wardrobe so I could cover the mattress. Dust exploded from the blankets as I spread them over the bed, I almost felt like needing another shower. There was a mattress protector which surprised me, but it had obviously never been cleaned or replaced, and this was a pay by the hour establishment. Some things are necessary for the greater good, I let myself shudder, take a deep breath and continue with my job.

"Okay mother," getting a slight response at the sound of my voice, "time for round two. Are you ready?"

A rhetorical question, I know. She was like a living zombie woman so I didn't expect a response, and was rewarded with my expectations. Nothing.

I sighed and directed her to the bed, then I stood there in a quandary, so I went with more useless discussion, "Not sure which way to go now. Do you feel like a change of position? We've been missionary so much, perhaps we need a little puppy time. Are you okay with that? Hands and knees while I do all the work behind you? I doubt you are up for cowgirl tonight, mores a pity as your tits look nice."

Again with no reply, just a vacant look. I shuddered again, but this time her empty stare made me think of what a rape victim goes through, and how they might become mindless like this. I shuddered and wanted this to all be over, if only I could just walk out. I needed some support, but we felt that if I had any communication devices they would be taken when I arrived. Any covert devices like we used on our missions would have brought everything to a halt and I would have found myself in deep shit. I daren't use the house phone to call my women, so I just had to cope with my insecurities and worries to complete my mission. Yes, I thought to myself, this is just another rescue mission. I can cope with that.

I manoeuvred her to her hands and knees on the bed and knelt behind her. Then, for possibly the first time my cock was sagging when it was needed. With concern I tried thinking erotic thoughts, then remembered I had a naked woman with me. My eyes and hands then did what they needed to and I investigated this female of everything within reach. She never responded, not even a flinch when I stuck a finger in her mouth just to try for a reaction. Pinching her nipples did get a response, she pushed her butt back into my groin. This little bit of pressure made all the difference. Her giving something got my cock up and hard in no time. I the continued my sexual assault. Amazingly she responded to this and had multiple orgasms as I pumped away. I had to hold her by the hips to keep myself in position, while her body had many more peaks than I did. If I had to guess she reached climax at least twice as many times as me, and I pumped five more loads into her twat.

While in this position I considered her back end and what I had done with my women. I try not to remember what I did with the males. Somehow I still couldn't bring myself to go there.

By now she had dropped her head down to rest on the bed and I could hear her moaning and grunting as I was pumping into her. When I withdrew my cock from her pussy I heard a murmur that could have been disappointment. Her head was sideways on the bed and her eyes were actually blinking, much more life than she had shown for a while. Her twat was leaking my cum again and I decided to try to keep the bed as dry as possible. I pulled her to kneel on the floor. She had not given any indication of anger or resistance to me, so I would try to fill her tummy for a change.

I stood in front of her, pulled her bottom jaw down to open her mouth and fed my slick covered erection into her mouth. I almost came before being fully inserted as her eyes snapped fully open and looked up at me. Her mouth closed around my cock firmly and, even better, without the addition of teeth. A tongue then fluttered around in her mouth as though cleaning the muck off my cock.

She hummed!

Her eyes closed for a moment and that hum was repeated. If I didn't know better I would say she was enjoying giving me head. I had to believe it was true when my cock was sucked on. A vacuum was being produced around my cock. Now I was slowly pumping into her mouth and she seemed to be liking it. I picked up the pace and almost stopped when two hands grabbed my butt cheeks to up the pace and depth of my movements. That hum returned and set up vibrations that were glorious. I reached my limit quickly from her unexpected actions. I let loose a load into her mouth, she squealed awkwardly with her mouth full of my cock in what could only be an orgasm and proceeded to swallow my cum. I finished shooting, but she didn't release her hold on my hips as I was prompted to continue fucking her mouth. This was all I could call it, she upped the pace and her moans continued with little grunts every time I bottomed into her throat. Four more times I had to orgasm before she released me.

After the last climax I stepped back and Harriet stood up in front of me, keeping her eyes steadily watching my own. She actually had a smirk when finally standing before me following a sensual stretch. I gawked when she smiled, quickly opened her mouth to poke her tongue out.

"I do swallow Willow. You are quite the tasty little treat aren't you," she looked down at herself a show of disgust and a wipe of her thighs at my semen flowing form her cunt, "Yuck, I look a complete mess. You really have so much cum, just how much do you let loose, and how often can you keep doing it."

The words were like questions but her tone of voice made them more like statements to herself, so I kept silent. Rather than talk I guided her back down to her knees, getting that smirk from her all the way down. A hand on the top of her head I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her mouth, which opened like automatic doors. I pumped as she sucked, never taking our eyes from each other. I built up speed and grabbed her head with both hands, she didn't complain or attempt to stop me. I half expected her teeth to take a chunk and I wasn't disappointed that never happened.

I let my balls hit their peak and gushed into her mouth, with her swallowing quickly to keep up. I had to admit she was good at this. I didn't stop, continuing my plundering of her mouth. She took it all. I had no idea what I was doing or why, but all I could think of was filling her stomach with my semen. From the look on her face she was amenable to the same idea.

I kept this up for what could have been thirty minutes, my best guess anyway as I dumped my ninth load into her mouth without a pause. I was losing count of how many times I had shot off, but it must be a record, especially considering it was only a single female receiving it all. Her eyes had remained open and centred on me the entire time, unless she was having her own orgasm. I counted at lest five in that time, glad she had a chance to moisten her eyeballs occasionally. By the end her expression had taken on a much softer look, of which I could almost say it was a positive look of love. Not one of loving and devotion for-the-rest-of-my-life types of look, but of a woman who admires a man. I was relieved as the last thing I needed was my own mother wanting my babies.

That last load had me weak at the knees, almost falling down where I stood. She released my amazingly still hard cock and rose to pull me to the bed. She laid on her back, after first finding a dry spot and directed my cock back into her vagina. It was swampy, although I don't think there was much semen left after her own series of orgasms had flushed it out.

We still maintained eye contact, but now our sex had become slow and more loving. We kept the slow pace and eventually after possibly the longest lead up tonight we came together. I collapsed on top of her and didn't roll off for a few minutes. She never complained of my weight pressing down on her. After rolling off I found out why, she had fallen asleep. Of all my memories of this overbearing, controlling woman, this was the softest her expression had ever been. I too fell asleep.

I woke to the strangest of feelings, everything was wrong. Sex having started before I awoke was nothing new to me, but I recalled falling asleep with my mother. I couldn't work out why I could feel a pussy on my mouth and another on my cock. I know the feel of pussy, so it was definitely two with me now. The one on my mouth was completely natural, meaning it had a full growth of hair, and it felt like most of them were stuck between my teeth. Experience has taught me to go with the flow. Sex was sex and if I object then I might miss out. Best cock blocker is an irate woman, and even worse if she is still naked, mad and determined that you missed your chance at her pussy.

I heard, "Oh good, he finally woke up. I love the way he is eating me out, even better than when asleep."

This voice was a little familiar but I couldn't place it, then a second woman spoke and her voice seemed familiar as well. I assumed she was the one bouncing on my cock.

"About time, but doesn't matter to me. His cock was hard anyway. God its a nice one. I can see why her nibs spent all night with it. It is just the right size and hits all the right places."

"Don't spend all your time on it. I need my turn, you know."

"Yea, yea, you'll get your chance."

The room went quiet for a while except for the heavy breathing of two women getting a sexual workout. I worked my arms around to give them more freedom and could now touch both women with limited success. Soon enough I felt a load being sent from my balls and just let it go its own way. She actually climaxed just before I did and it turns out she was quite screamer. A couple of minutes later she was shoved off my cock and my face relieved of its hairy covering. I could also breathe a lot easier, then saw who was with me. My cock was just being inserted into another vagina and I had a second woman lying beside me with her eyes closed. She was on her side in the fetal position. They were the two security guards from when I entered the motel last night. I guess they finally finished their shift and couldn't wait for me to signal. I wouldn't have as they weren't in my plan. After over thirty orgasms last night, I should have been limp and dry as a bone. Wonders never cease.

"Oh yes, so good. Wow, you are a real find, I hope her nibs gets you back again in the future. Your little boy dick is so good."

She had her eyes closed and a dreamy expression as she pumped herself up and down on my cock. I knew it should take a while for me to cum again, well normally it should. After my marathon of continuous fucks I wasn't so certain. My uncertainty lost out and I came within a few minutes just after she started her climax. At least she was fairly quiet about it. I made sure she collapsed onto the bed as she too assumed the fetal position and went to sleep.

Not sure what to do, I went to the bathroom and had a shower to clean my body of all the wet and older dried up juices. The two women looked cute together on the bed when I went to leave, all cuddled up with each other. They had rolled over at some time and had each other in their arms. With my hoodie covering my head and my face, I walked out through the empty foyer then to the carpark. It was almost empty, not even the doorman was on duty.

The vans were still there and as I approached the engines were started and we drove off after I hopped into the one with the open door. I was immediately swamped by two women as they checked I was okay and not hurt in any way. My new bruises got a thorough examination. After assuring everyone I was healthy in this car and over our comm devices to the other vehicle and to home. Marion had waited for me along with the others, and I was then faced with multiple smirks from her and Tamsyn. Taunts were coming over the speaker as we drove off.