Holy Order of Revisionist Saints Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 41

The following year I had a visit from four men in plain grey suits, but the men seemed anything but plain. Each appeared to represent a different ethnic background. Their demeanour and way of talking almost screamed clerics of some description. I wasn't certain to start with but they held themselves in a similar way to the few real church leaders I had met in town. Their names had to be fake as the introduced themselves as Mr Jones, Mr Brown, Mr Smith and Mr White. What was immediately obvious was the way their eyes widened when I shook their hands as we introduced ourselves.

Mr Jones began with his fast paced manner of speaking, which seemed to fit his small wiry stature, "Mr Harris, thank you for taking the time to meet with us today. We thought it was about time to introduce ourselves personally to you. For reasons of security we are unable to tell you anything of ourselves apart from that we represent a large body of people interested in removing the blight on society represented by false prophets and ideologies. We are aware of your escape and of your active stand against the Holy Order of Revisionist Saints. We are keeping a close watch on them for now, but it is surprising at how they have softened their treatment of their menfolk and children. For you information we don't believe they are neutering the men as before. But that isn't why we are here talking to you."

Mr Smith continued at a more leisurely pace, which made me wonder if their manner of talking suited their body shape or vice versa, this speaker was rather large.

"Mr Harris, my thanks to you as well for talking with us. You would have been told of a group of backers for the Consortium Opposing Cult Keepers organisation, as this same group provides support for your community as well. We represent these financial supporters and are here today to seek if you would be willing to assist us in a current problem. I will point out straight away that you are in no way to feel obligated toward us. We provide support to many communities and groups such as your own and C.O.C.K. Be it in opposing these dangerous cults or in trying to survive after escaping from them. We are clever enough to be able to claim the costs against the taxation system, so it isn't as much of a burden as you might think."

Mr White had an accent I had trouble placing, but he was easily understood, "You have a unique gift Mr Harris which we think could be useful in changing a cult like group that is fast becoming popular with many individuals. It is somewhat of the ilk of your past church, but from a different perspective. We have done a little checking on you and we think you might be willing to assist once you understand the situation."

The last of the four, Mr Brown then addressed us as though on parade ground, although I'm not sure what army he would be serving in, "You see Mr Harris, this cult is all about repressing females to the advantage of undeserving males. It is most unfortunate that so much of the history of religions promoted a one-sided gender imbalance. Our little group is trying to balance that within the major religions. That battle is a large one, ongoing and left to people better suited to that type of thing. We concern ourselves with the smaller things within a world wide problem. Like this one that has originated here and recently gained popularity in this part of the state."

They gave me little chance to speak up as the words kept flowing without pause as Mr Jones continued, "We think that with your particular skillset you might be able to save the women within the cult. You might also be able to adjust the men to a more balanced point of view regarding females," he placed a folder on the table from his satchel as they all stood up, "We will let you look over this information and you can contact us with your decision or if you need questions answered. Our contact details are on the inside of the folder cover. Please remember that you are under no obligation toward us, we assisted your community because it was the right thing to do. Not so that you would feel obliged to us. Good day Mr Harris."

Again they didn't wait for me to respond except to stand and shake their hands as they left. The sticker on the outside of the folder read, "Subject Matter: Brotherhood Union for Life's Liturgical Saints."

>>>>> The End

Hope you enjoyed my little fantasy story.

I have no immediate plans for continuing this story.

- GfG