Holy Orders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

I do not know how long I was unconscious, just that when I came to I was resting in Pete's arms. "How do you feel? You had us a little worried there for a while." He said

I did not, could not say anything just then, I just snuggled up close to him and took in his warmth and security. It seemed strange to me that this felt more natural than being in the arms of my husband. I must have fallen asleep as Bill waked me sometime later.

"Made you some coffee babe. It's getting a bit late."

Babe, from Bill, now I knew I was a great fuck. Bill was the last man I expected any form of endearment from. "How late?" I asked as I sat up. Someone had put a blanket over me and I could see my new clothes hanging on the back of the swing chair. They had obviously taken my threat seriously.

"It's two thirty." Bill replied, "Didn't think we should leave you any longer."

I smiled at him, brushed his face and said, "Thanks Bill. I must have been exhausted."

"Well we were exhausted, so you must have been. However, do not worry I got them back to work. One of us sat with you the whole time though, just to make sure you were ok. You....err....seemed a little bit more out of it than usual."

"That's because I now know I enjoy it. And that's down to you lot so go away before I start on you again." I laughed as I said it but I could feel the familiar rumble in my stomach.

They both laughed and went back to work. I had about an hour to pull myself together so relaxed and took in the sun on my naked body. As I finished my coffee, a wicked thought entered my head. Evil wicked but oh, the thought of it really turned me on.

I got dressed in my wifey clothes making sure to put my new ones in the shed and waited for Graham to come home. Once he arrived, I made him a cup of tea and waited for the builders to leave before making dinner. The evening went pretty much like most others except I spent more time with Graham. I got close to him, held his hand, pampered him and even expressed interest when he talked about his project. Finally I kissed him and said

"I think it's time for bed, come on."

"I wont be long I will just finish this." He said

I did not move just looked down at him with that innocent look I was supposed to have, he looked back at me and said, "Oh! Yes well alright then I suppose this can wait till tomorrow."

He took my hand and we went upstairs. As usual, we got undressed in separate rooms and I got into bed wearing my full-length cotton nightdress. As usual at these times, Graham pulled up my nightdress and lay on top of me. I opened my legs for him more aroused than I had ever been with Graham before. Of course, he had no problem slipping his tiny cock in to me; after all, I was full of spunk from at least two other men, real men with big cocks. That thought alone almost made me come, as he mixed his juice with theirs I found it hard not to laugh. Graham of course mistook the smile on my face as a compliment to his lovemaking. Pathetic fool.

My wicked little joke on Graham did have it's drawbacks of course; I was so turned on at the thought of Grahams cock being covered with another mans come that I could not sleep all night. As soon as he left for work, I went to where the builders were working and bending over a table said, "For gods sake fuck my cunt, all of you and make it quick and make it hard."

I gripped that table as hard as I could as each in turn rammed there cocks into me and fucked me. It was just wonderful; I still had both theirs and Grahams come inside me. I did not have a shattering orgasm, but I did not need it I just needed fucking and that is what I got. Unable to have a bath I washed myself down and lay naked in the garden. They fucked me again at lunchtime and I sucked them all off at afternoon break. More or less that is how it went for the rest of the week. The shower was fitted and working by late Wednesday so I took them all in and we tried it out for an hour or so.

Graham came home on Thursday and told me he was going to Peterborough on Friday afternoon, he would come back and pick up some things and would not be back until Sunday. This meant that I would not have to see him for over a week. It also meant that I would have much longer than expected to make good my deal with the builders, if they finished their work of course.

Well they did finish, just before Graham came back to collect his bag Pete told me that all was complete. As Pete and I stood at the barn door waving goodbye to Graham, I had his cock in my hand and he had his finger in my bum whole while Bill had sat on the floor in front of me and was licking my pussy, hidden by the door. As Graham drove away, I said

"Ok that's enough, show me all this work then, how is my secret room looking."

"I think you will like it." Pete said, "Come on I'll show you." He pulled me off Bill's tongue and led me to the bathroom. Last time I had seen it, the day before, all I could see was the cupboard as it had always been. Now, to my surprise the cupboard had vanished.

"Ok, you have to push at the top and the bottom of the mirror. At the same time, like this." He pushed the wall at the two spots and a panel opened up where the cupboard door used to be.

I laughed, "That's brilliant."

He closed the panel and said, "You have a go."

It took a couple of attempts to get the right spot but eventually the panel came open. Pete led me in and I could see that he had fitted a dull light so I could see my way up the steep stairs. As we got to the top he said, "We have also fitted an alarm and security system for you so nobody can get in but you. The pass code is....well quite apt in a way. It is the number of us and the most you have fucked us all in one day.

"You dirty bastard, I didn't know you were counting." My language was getting more and more foul as I got more and more into my new self, I seemed to be able to switch it on and off to suit the circumstances.

"Well we all sat down and even we were surprised when we came up with the number, 5270. Five of us and the number of times you fucked us in one day is twenty-seven. Your cunt must have been real sore that day."

I blushed, for the first time for ages with this man I blushed. I could not believe it, twenty seven times in one day. I was not going to query it though. I put the number in and the loft door swung up. The stairs went all the up and I stepped into a miracle room. Not in my wildest dreams had I expected such beauty, such a feminine room. I felt the tears well up as I walked around the large space. All dressed and decorated in light blue and pink it a whole range of cupboards and drawers. They had fitted a skylight in as well so the daylight flooded in. A small wood burning fire and an armchair as well as a small kitchen area.

"Bill built all the units by hand and we got the plan from a woman's magazine. It is our gift to you. Do you like it?"

"Like it. I love it. It's perfect." I turned and threw my arms round his neck to hide my tears.

"We thought you could use it as a little getaway if you ever needed some space just for you."

"I can see me spending a lot of time in here. And I approve of the photo as well."

"Well I wasn't too sure about that but Bill said you can always throw it away."

"How could I after everything you have done for me. For the first time in my life, I am alive. And it's all thanks to you and the guys. I will never throw it away and will look on it with affection. Come on before I get all soppy again what else have you done."

Pete showed me around the rest of the house going over all that had been completed and I had to admit they had done a good job on everything. The only thing left to do was put the bed together in the bedroom, it had been delivered that day along with the new bedding and was standing in the hallway, but that was a job for Graham while I was away. We ended up in the kitchen where the others were waiting."

"How did we do?" Ray asked. This surprised me as Ray rarely ever spoke, even while ramming his substantial cock into me.

"You've all done very well and I have to say that my little bit of heaven is absolutely wonderful, thank you, all of you. So now I am yours to do with as you please." As I said it I spread my arms out and was somewhat surprised when they all just sat there looking and smiling at me.

"We will be back in an hour. We are going out on the town. And do not worry not local we have hired a limo for the night. Get dressed as you wish. We are going for a meal and see what happens after that. Graham is away for the night isn't he.

"Yes, but...." Before I could finish they all got up and left, smiling at me as they passed. Something was not right, I felt they had something planned, but of course no idea what, which was exactly how they wanted it I think.

An hour later, they picked me up. They were all suited and booted and I had to admit a lot better looking than I had expected them to be. I had dressed sexily but moderately in a purple dress, low cut and short but too short, backless so of course so bra but I did have a thong on and stay up stockings and high heels. I was beginning to like high heels, they made me feel wet the minute I put them on.

The next hour was strange. I had expected them to be all over me the minute I got in the car but instead they were all complete gentlemen. Kissing my hand, pouring me a drink and treating me like a million dollar lady. They pulled my seat out for me at the restaurant and made polite conversation. It was all so natural and relaxed though which seemed even stranger.

From the restaurant, we went to a nightclub. I drank, danced, and laughed with them all. I was having a great time considering I had never been to a club before. My dancing started atrocious but slowly improved under tuition from my admirers, who also kept other men away. Overall, by the time we got back in the limo and headed for home I was completely relaxed and had to admit to having had the best time in my life. We laughed and joked all the way to my house where the driver was paid off.

Pete and Bill steered me out into the garden while the others poured drinks that mysteriously appeared from somewhere. We sat in the garden for a while and then Pete suggested we take a stroll through the woods as it was such a pleasant and warm night. I happily agreed and did not even notice that only Bill joined us until we had entered the wood. I had been in here a few times since we arrived but never at night. I do not know if it was the wonderful evening or the mystery of the wood that did it but when Pete turned me to him and slowly kissed me tenderly, I responded in the same manner. Not lustfully and eager but tenderly and with feeling.

Bill joined in, kissing me on the cheek and I moved my lips to his. They moved down to my neck, then nibbled my ears, and then again took it in turns to kiss my lips, tenderly. As my knees shook, I realised that these two burly builders, who had fucked me stupid for two weeks were making love to me. Again, I do not know if it was the night or the wood but I gave myself over to their lovemaking responding as tenderly as they did.

While hands had run up and down my body no real sexual contact was made, but still I could feel the familiar rumble in my stomach, different but the same, if that doesn't sound too stupid. After a while, we slowly headed back to the house arm in arm. As we reached the house one of the men nodded to Pete who suddenly picked me up in his arms and walked me into the house.

Now I saw why the other three had stayed behind. They had moved the new bed into the living room and assembled it in the middle of the room. With the two three seater settees on each side, it made a huge bed, big enough for six.

Pete laid me on the bed and again kissed me tenderly, again I responded. As we made slow gentle love, I felt my clothes being removed and hands and lips kissing me all over, all soft and tender. Now I knew what they had planned. I pulled away and looked at Pete quizzically.

"Enjoy. All the time we have fucked and used you, and you us. Tonight we want to make love to you. To be tender and loving to show how much we really care for you, how really special you are to us and how much we are going to miss you."

I lifted my head and looked down at the others; they smiled at me, waiting for my approval. I smiled back willingly giving myself in to the tender hands of these wonderful men.

They kissed me and they touched me all over my body, I could feel little sparks of electric with each tiny touch as I gave myself over to the sensations that they created. Lips ran up my leg and tenderly played with my pussy lips, flicking gently at my erect bud sending even more sparks all over my body while other tongues licked or gently nipped at my nipples all the someone kissed me our tongues mixing in ever-increasing pleasure. As my orgasm mounted, my expert pussy licker speeded up slightly adding a little more pressure until my orgasm flooded over me and through my lips to his mouth and the mouth of whoever was kissing me. Tears ran down my face as they continued to make love to me. I felt an erect cock brush against my pussy lips and moaned in ecstatic pleasure as I felt it go all the way in.

This was where I expected things to change but they didn't. The tender kissing continued and the cock inside me moved slowly and pleasurably in and out of my pussy. Again, my expert lover sensed my orgasm rise and again he speeded up a little, adding a little more pressure as he thrust into me, again my orgasm swelled and ran all over me and through me into these wonderful men. I was turned over and straddled yet another erect penis; I dropped onto it eagerly, lovingly. I opened my eyes to see Pete, his huge smile and his eyes showing the care and if I dare say it, the love, that flowed between us. He cradled my face in his hands and pulled me to his lips, I responded to his kiss with all the love and tenderness I could muster as I felt another erection brush my bum hole.

After all this time these men knew how much I loved a double penetration and as the hard cock slid into my bum hole I moaned with pleasure again. Still these two men made gentle love to me. I could feel my orgasm, my mystical overpowering orgasm creeping up on me and gave myself over to it. With tears streaming down my face, kissing Pete with all the love I could muster my ecstasy hit me.

This was very different to the other times, before it was like a sudden rush of white light and then blackness this time was strange. It was like sitting in a train carriage looking out of the window at a gorgeous countryside view when a train approaches and passes on the other side of you. You feel it rumble towards you, feel it shuddering past you and yet you still have the wonderful feeling of the view before you, feeling the crescendo as it runs alongside you and then you feel it pass and die away, still shuddering as it goes. This was my train ride to heaven. I collapsed and curled up in the arms of these men. I do not know if any of them came, but I do not think they were supposed to. This time was purely for me and I will never ever forget the way they made me feel as I drifted off to sleep, arms wrapped all around me from head to toe.

I was woken the following morning with gentle kisses all over my body. As I opened my eyes Pete said, "Breakfast is served madam." I looked around to see all five of them looking at me with satisfied smiles on there faces. I went to each one of them and kissed them tenderly, "Thank you for a wonderful wonderful evening."

As Pete put the tray of juice and toast in my lap Bill said, "It was an honour. And it has been an honour to know you." The others mumbled there agreement.

As I ate they got there things together and by the time I had finished they were ready to leave. Naked I walked them to the door and said, "I am going to miss you all so very much."

"And we are going to miss you as well. More than we know I think."

I kissed each of them tenderly and watched them get into their mini bus, I waved to them until they were out of site and then suddenly, I felt lonely. I really was going to miss them.

"But I have a trip to get ready for." I said to myself and went to get ready for the week ahead. A week in a convent was not what I needed right now. More like a week in a whorehouse. Still, it got me away from Graham.

*

That's it for this chapter. In chapter three we will find out if what they say about nuns is true, and just how much the bishop wants to use his new whore.

As always feedback and votes are most welcome.

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers
12