Holy Orders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

"Come in Dawn. Sit down."

I did as instructed and waited for mother to continue. "Now then. The Bishop has sent you here to find yourself two assistants. One will be your administrator and the other will be your companion and confidant. I suggest one of the older sisters for the admin job. As for the other, I think we need to pick one of the younger novices. You are fee to pick whomever you like. However, bear in mind that they are all knowledgeable virgins, they know what we do, and they have all been taught the facts of life. You must find one you like and you must seduce her, make love to her and bind her to you for life. She will probably be the only constant in what I think you will find is going to be a hectic lifestyle."

"You mean, I have to have sex with a novice to commit her to me?"

"Well that sounds a bit harsh doesn't it? You have to find one of the novices that you fancy, that you like for herself as well as her assets. Remember she will be your secretary and your friend. You have to build up a real and trusting relationship with her. You must be real friends and real lovers. She will join you on your travels but take no part in any of the activities other than with you, even if that is on view to an audience."

"Do they know why I am here?"

"No. Only those present last night know anything and they only know half of it. You must find your companion and let things take there course. We shall see what happens."

"Ok well I will give it a go and hopefully make a new friend at the same time."

Good. Your cover story is that you are writing a piece for the Religious Time about a novice's life in a convent and the transition to becoming a nun. Yes, I know not much thought went into it but it will do. It allows you to question the novices freely and without questions in return."

"Ok so what next?"

Mother pulled a pile of folders from a drawer and said, "We have ten possible candidates for you. All are younger than you are; all have shown some sexual tendencies. I have one in mind but would prefer you to make your own choice. I will get one of the sisters to take you down to the kitchen where they all work. Relax, make friends enjoy your time her but remember, you only have a week."

I stood up as she held out her hand. I shook her hand and said, "Will I see you again. Alone I mean."

"Maybe, but you need to concentrate on the task in hand. We will be seeing each other for breakfast so you can give me a report."

A little disappointed I released her hand and left the office. Sister Clarisse led me to the kitchen where I was given space in a small office to do my studies. I checked the files and was surprised at the backgrounds that some of them came from. I decided to have an introductory interview first with each of them so that I could get some idea of who they were. After only two hours, I had a short list. Four of the novices were outstanding academically and quite easy to talk to, these four I would work on for a couple of days and see how things went. I had been given total freedom to take them from there tasks if I needed to so that I could spend time with each of them.

The following day I took all four into the nearest town, which to my surprise was only half an hour away. I made sure they were all dressed in civilian clothes as I came to call them. As it was still warm, I was again surprised with what they wore. While they could never be called sexy, they did at least show something of the girl's bodies. We spent an enjoyable day doing widow shopping and I even got them to drink some wine with lunch, well three out of the four, which of course left only three for the next day.

I arranged for a picnic and took the three girls to a secluded lake that mother told me about, she did not ask why I wanted to go there, just told me where I could find it. We arrived just before lunch and having parked the car we walked to the lake, which was secluded, and such a beautiful spot. The whole estate apparently belonged to the convent, but of course through a third party, cannot have the church being known as property owners can we, I thought.

We set up the picnic and I pulled out the several bottles of wine I had secluded in the basket. We all seemed to be getting on really well and the wine was certainly helping, and so was the weather, luckily the weather forecast had been correct and it was in the high seventies by the time we had finished eating and got to our third bottle of wine

"Stuff this." I said, "Who's for a swim?"

They all echoed the same comment, "We don't have bathing suits."

Except one who added, "And I don't think Mother Superior would approve."

Another one down but never mind. "Well I'm going skinny dipping you can join me or stay here, up to you."

I stripped naked and ran to the lake jumping straight in. After the initial shock of the water, I turned to see who had followed. One had stripped down to her undies and was running towards the lake without a care as to anyone who maybe watching, the other had stripped to a full slip and was running alongside her. The both jumped straight in. For half an hour, we played in the water. I watched them carefully and noticed that the one in her undies, Clair, kept looking at my breasts. I ignored her looks not letting on that I had seen. Helen, the other novice just joined in the fun but did nothing to say that she enjoyed being with a naked woman.

The following day I arranged a shopping trip. I had arranged for us to go to a pub for dinner that evening and to a reception the following evening, the last day of the trials. I was sure that I had found the one who would become my companion, but I took it slowly, wanting to be sure.

First, we went to a dress shop and I told them to try on anything they wanted and to remember it may be the very last time they would wear civvies. Helen returned with a very nice dress, nice being the operative word. Clair on the other hand seemed to have vanished. While Helen waited in the shop, I went to find her. She was sitting in the changing room with an outfit in her hands and she looked upset.

"Clair, what's the matter? Has somebody upset you?"

"No, no not at all."

"Then why are you upset, and I think you have been crying, tell me please."

"Ohhh, I picked this up, it's gorgeous, I love it. But I can't wear it."

I took the skirt and top from her and held it up. "Why on earth not? Your right its gorgeous and I think would suit you really well."

"Dawn, I'm a nun. How can I wear something like that? It's short it's....Mother superior would kick me out of the convent."

"Put it on. Let me see it on then we can talk about it."

I walked out of the changing room and stood outside. A few minutes later Clair popped her head out to see if the coast was clear. "Get out here silly." I laughed

She was right, she looked stunning. Her body was perfect, not helped by the stupid underwear she had on but I could see that her breasts were firm and proud, well proportioned and dying to be touched. Shit, I was getting wet. "So tell me what is wrong with it."

"Well look at me? Is this a nun?"

"You look at it." I said, "Do you like what you see. Apart from the shit underwear."

"Dawn, language please." she laughed.

I had done my best not to be too foul of mouth but as the numbers dwindled, I had started to let go a little. "Answer the question. Not as a nun but as a woman. Do you like what you see?"

"I love it but, I can't."

"Yes you can and we will get the extras to go with it as well."

I put Helen in a cab back to the convent while I continued shopping with Clair. Next stop was underwear, and I made sure that I supervised her choice personally. When she went to try them on I went with her, and for the first time I touched her flesh, I saw her naked. She did not shy away from my gaze; indeed, I got the impression that she enjoyed it. Just to see what her reaction would be I took some for myself to try on and she wasted no time in helping me try them on. Her hands brushing my flesh like little electric shocks. By the time we had finished we were laughing like old friends and joking about what we would have said if anyone had walked in on us.

"I would have said we were lovers." I laughed

"Dawn, I would have died." Clair replied in a fit of laughter, but she did not deny it, which I thought, was significant.

I rang mother and told her that we would have our dinner that evening and so as not to disturb anyone at the convent I had booked us into a hotel. Mother, the sly old fox just said, "That's fine my dear. See you tomorrow."

I booked a twin suite, making the most of my expense account and trying to impress Clair with the better side of life. I knew that I wanted her but had to take it slowly. I had been right with my instinctive choice. Clair had been the one person who really impressed me right from the first interview, now we here in a hotel room getting ready for a night on the town. While I showered and got myself made up, I hid nothing of my body, or my excitement from Clair.

I noticed that as she came out of the shower she was covered in a towel, after a couple of glasses of wine and a few laughs she hid less and less of her body from me. Even relaxing when I made her face up for her, showing her the best way to put eyeliner on or her lipstick, neither of which she had used for many years. Even then, it was just kids playing as she put it.

I held my dress up to my naked body and said, "Do you think it would look better with or without?"

"With or without what?" she asked innocently.

"A bra silly."

She burst out laughing, "You wouldn't. Would you? No you have to wear it, don't you?"

"I take it you think it would look better without one. Or don't you think my tits can stand up on there own?" I deliberately put her on the spot.

Quietly, with her head slightly bowed she said, "No, you have a wonderful body and no, you don't need to wear a bra."

I walked over to her and lifted her face so that I could look into her eyes, "That's decided then, no bra." Then I leant forward and kissed her on the forehead lightly.

"Come on then I said we're missing all the fun."

The mood lightened immediately and we rushed around getting dressed. Finally, ready we headed off to the bar across the street where we were going to have dinner and, hopefully a lot of fun, and a few drinks. The next hour was spent eating our dinner and laughing at the gazes we were both getting from waiters and eaters alike. By the time, we moved into the bar we had drunk a full bottle of wine and were both laughing loudly. We got chatted up by several men who I politely told to piss off as I could see that it made Clair uncomfortable, mind you one or two of them looked more than capable of giving us both a great fucking I thought.

"You seem uncomfortable around men Clair, any reason for that. We can leave if like."

"No, no please I am having a wonderful time. Really."

I had the strongest feeling she wanted to say more so I shut up and waited. "I....don't have much.....well with men....not pleasant anyway."

I could feel the story just wanting to come pouring out so I took her arm and led her to the women toilets. As soon as we went in, I leaned my back on the door and said, "Come on tell me. Come here." I held my arms out to her and she fell into them, tears streaming down her face, then it all flooded out in one long stream.

Her mother had remarried a much younger man who had started out friendly then started walking into Clair's bedroom without knocking. As Clair got older this happened more and more, then he started touching, not much to begin with but enough to make Clair feel uncomfortable. Slowly he became more and more daring, even putting his arm around Clair when her mother was in the room, saying he was just messing about. In the end, he lost control and tried to rape her. Luckily, she got away from him, waking her mother up with her screaming.

Her mother turned on Clair. Blaming Cathy for teasing her man. She gave Clair a choice, if she wanted the man she could share him with her mother. Alternatively, if she was such an innocent she could join the convent. That was two years ago. Needless to say, Mother Superior had told him that she did not think she was quite nun material. Thankfully, mother had allowed her to stay and allowed her to study business and secretarial courses. She knew that eventually she would have to leave and enter the world once again.

"So did you ever have a boyfriend?"

"Well, yes but nothing serious, just holding hands and ....well stuff."

At that point, the door rammed against my back. "Sorry, wont be a minute. You ok now?"

"Yes I'm fine; in fact I fell like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have never told anyone about that before."

"Come on you can tell me about boys and 'stuff'" I laughed.

We went back to the bar and she told me about 'stuff', meaning one boy liked to feel her tits now and then, and that she admitted that she quite enjoyed it as well. It had never gone beyond that though.

By the time they got back to there hotel they were walking arm in arm and laughing about how important 'stuff' seemed to be for men. As I closed the door on the world, I watched as Clair kicked off her shoes and threw herself on the settee. I joined her and put my arm around her shoulder. She snuggled up to me and, seemingly knowing my thoughts she lifted her face to mine, softly caressing my face she kissed me lightly on the lips. My stomach jumped, I had to use all my self-control not to just rip her clothes off and bury my face in her pussy, or just sit on her face. This needed to be gentle, loving and to be honest that was how I felt. I had found my companion; I just hoped that she would feel the same come the morning.

"I don't....know...." she whispered

I put my finger to her lips, "Shhhh."

I lay her down and knelt on the floor beside her, cradling her head gently. I kissed her eyes, her cheeks, brushed her lips and moved down her neck, nuzzled her ears and then moved back up her neck to her lips. We kissed gently, a long slow sensuous kiss that released all those pent up feelings that had accumulated over the last couple of days.

She wore a thin top, which I slowly unbuttoned while we kissed, my lips now moved down her neck and over the mound of her breasts, restrained by the thin bra. Still kissing her body, I slipped my hand under her back and as though I had been, doing it all my life flicked her bra undone. Now I moved back up her body, slipping the bra off her arms I flicked my tongue over first one nipple then the other. She gasped at the first contact, her hand gripping my hair. I moved up to her lips and again kissed her, letting my hands now move to her perfectly formed breasts, firm in my hand I slid over one then the other, each time I reached her nipple I brushed it lightly.

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard, passionate. "Take me to bed, make me yours, please. I can't wait any longer."

I puller her to her feet and walked to the bedroom, discarding my clothes as I went. By the time we reached the bed we were both naked. She lay on top of the bed and smiled, I admired her body before laying beside her. I kissed her lips and then rather quicker than I really intended moved down her body, over her breasts sucking on her erect nipples as I passed. My hand moved between her legs passing over her pubic bush then slowly between her moist pussy lips. Her hands went to my head as I moved down her body; she spread her legs allowing me to lie between them. I kissed her inner thighs and then slowly moved my lips to her pussy, lightly brushing her wet lips with my tongue.

She moaned loudly and pushed my head, my hands moved to her nipples and played with them as, for the first time my tongue penetrated her virgin pussy. The shock of my contact on her clit made her body arch, I smiled inwardly as I worked her bud. I could feel my own juices flowing feely and moved my body so that my pussy was on her leg. Now as I moved up and down tonguing her clit my own was being massaged by her leg, the feeling was wonderful.

It did not take long before her moans started to get louder. "Oh God forgive me, it feels so good. What are you doing to me Dawn I cant control myself, oh yes oh god yes yes yes ohhhhhh." and she burst out crying, loudly, her body shuddering as her orgasm racked through her body. She pulled my head harder to her pussy and her heaving body smashed her into my face. As soon as she started, my own impending orgasm disappeared, I had to concentrate on giving her true pleasure for the first time in her life and that is what I did. As her movements subsided, I lightly flicked her clit, with each flick she would jump and moan, running her hands through my hair softly. Finally, I moved up the bed and cradled her still crying face in my hands, kissed her lightly and pulled her into my arms.

We lay quietly for a while and I gave her the time to adjust to what had just happened. "I never knew it could be so good. With a woman, I mean. God what am I saying, with anyone, man or woman." She laughed lightly.

"With a man is different than with a woman. Like two different worlds really."

"I want to please you, but....I don't know how. Show me, let me please you."

I pulled her to me and said, "Remember what I did and do the same, I will guide you as best I can and see how it goes. I want you so much I don't think you will have any problems believe me"

She was a quick learner. That first time was tentative, but after two hours of making love, laughing and making love we had discovered a great deal about ea each others sexual likes and more importantly loves. We fell asleep in a single bed laying arm in arm.

When I first woke I just gazed at her, she was so beautiful I could not believe that she was mine, but maybe she would not be. Maybe she would hate me for corrupting her. I forced myself to smile and dismissed the bad thoughts from my mind, for now at least.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Grabbing my hair she pulled me to her and kissed me lightly, "I can't be a nun." The statement shocked me. However, I said nothing. "I want more lots more and I can't do that if I am a nun. Mother was right. Love me, just once, in the light of day so I know it wasn't all a dream."

By the time we both got in the shower she was in no doubt that, it was real. We were like two girls who had just found a new toy to play with. We could not keep our hands to ourselves, we laughed we giggled and we played. However, we did not make love again, not yet.

The two women that arrived back at the convent were worlds apart from the ones that left the previous day. We were taken straight to mother who sat at her desk waiting for us.

"Well my ladies did you have a good night."

"Yes mother." we echoed each other.

She smiled at us both, "So to business then Dawn. Have you made your choice?"

"Yes mother I have. If she will agree."

Clair looked a little lost at this exchange, "Then I suggest you tell her everything and then give her the choice. She will need to know."

"Not here mother, if you don't mind I would prefer to walk in the gardens."

"Of course my dear. Come back here once you have her decision."

I stood up and Clair, looking completely lost now, followed me out of the office. Neither of us said anything until we reached the garden then a flood of questions escaped Clair's control. "Shhhh." I said putting my finger to her lips, "I will tell you everything. Then I will make you and offer. You must make your own decision and I will not try to influence you in anyway. If you have any questions just ask them. But let me say my piece without interruption, this is going to be very hard for me to say, admit, to anyone let alone someone that I like as much as I like you."

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers